Wolf Blood

By Hate_You__Love_You

Alpha Kate is the only female alpha super left after all of the years. There are a few male alpha super, but... More

Wolf Blood: Safe
Wolf Blood: Mate?
Wolf Blood: Luka
Wolf Blood: Mark
Wolf Blood: Heat
Wolf Blood: Well Then
Wolf Blood: How is Anything Worse?
Wolf Blood: Problems
Wolf Blood: Alex
Wolf Blood: My Bad
Wolf Blood: So You're Telling Me
Wolf Blood: Pups
Wolf Blood: This is War
Wolf Blood: This is War Pt. 2
Wolf Blood: Home
Wolf Blood: Orb
Wolf Blood: Familiar and not Familiar Faces
Wolf Blood: Family
Wolf Blood: They're Back
Sequel

Wolf Blood: Training

7.5K 260 2
By Hate_You__Love_You

POV: Luka

I watched Kate as she did little one on one matches with whoever challenged her. She is really is an amazing fighter. She hasn't taken a hit once. I'll give her that, but the twinkle in her eye is missing. I know it's not something I did, and I'm pretty sure I know what it is, but I don't want to question it.

She shifted into her wolf and her wolf took over just a bit, looked at me, and then winked before focusing on his opponent. I swear he and Kate have the same mind.

He didn't use his flames because they didn't want to hurt anyone, but they still won without them. She and her wolf are unstoppable.

It's been a few hours of all of the pack warriors and guards training, learning new moves and such. I could see most them getting tired.

"That is all for today. You all can leave." Kate said through the pack link and it then filled with relieved sighs.

Her wolf approached me and sat beside me. I could tell Kate was in control because her eyes.

When she isn't, her wolf's eyes show, and when she is, her eyes show.

"Do you wanna head back to the pack house or do something else?" I asked her before she responded through our link.

'Let's go back to the pack house.' Her wolf agreed with her as he nodded slightly. 'Get on my back.' Kate said in a soft tone through the link.

I stood up and got on her wolf's back and played with the pure white coat as he walked to the pack house.

'Don't leave my side till further notice. Understand?' Kate ordered.

"I promise I won't, but what in the hell is going on?" I muttered back.

'The Rouges are close. They've been on the edge of our territory for the past week.' Kate said and her wolf growled out of it's over protectiveness.

'Why can't we just kill them?' I said through the link in an annoyed tone and her wolf let out a cackle.

'Even though my wolf agrees with you very much, we do not know how many rouges are in the pack and nor do we know where all of them are.' Kate sighed. Her wolf's walk turned into a trot as we got closer to the pack house.

"What is going on?" I asked out loud in a worried tone.

'He says... something isn't right... so he wants to get you to cover.' She answered hesitantly through the link, not wanting to scare me.

What is scaring me is all of the shit she is keeping from me. One second all is well, the next second shit is about to go down.

'Please stop worrying.' Kate sighed as her wolf pawed at the door so someone would open it.

One of the guards came quickly and opened the door.

They smiled at me and Kate's wolf. I hopped off his back (Kate's wolf) and he immediately snapped at me, so I hesitantly got back on and he bolted up the stairs.

'He isn't going to let you be any more than two feet from him, and neither am I.' I could hear the protectiveness through her voice.

'What else... are... are you keeping from me?' I hesitantly asked through the link as I felt the pups kick Kate's wolf which made me smile. They've got my back.

'That was all honesty. I just didn't want you to worry too much, but after thinking about it I thought it would be best for you to know and be aware than not know and not be on your toes which could lead to something happening.' Kate once again sighed.

Once we got into our room I hopped off, even though Kate's wolf growled, and locked all the locks on the door.

Kate then shifted as she walked into the closet, knowing that I could still see just a bit of her before she disappeared from view.

I walked towards the window and looked out before closing and locking it. Kate literally won't let anything be open in here. It's practically a fortress.

"What are you thinking about?" Kate asked from behind me.

I turned around to see her still putting her shirt on. I know she is teasing me, but two can play this game.

"Luka?" She smirked at me as she slowly walked in my direction.

"I'm thinking about how this room is a fortress." I sighed as I ran my hands through my hair.

"I know, but it's the only way I can protect my family." Kate gave me a sad yet reassuring smile as she put her hand on my stomach, but got her hand kicked. "Do they hate me or something?" She laughed and I laughed with her.

"They don't like it when you hide things from me." I shrugged before kissing her cheek and going into the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" I could hear the smirk in her voice.

"To take a bath, because this whole back pain thing isn't fun." My back is killing me honestly. Pups aren't as light as human babies. They're about fifteen pound on average and I've got two in me. Lucky me.

"Here, you sit down and I'll get it running for you." Kate ran past me and went into the bathroom before I could.

"I can do it myself you know?" I giggled a little as she slid around the corner with her socks... well attempted to slide but fell flat on her ass.

"I totally meant to do that." She tried to convince me, but I was laughing my ass off. "Here I am trying to be a good mate and you laugh at me." She spoke in a fake hurt tone.

"I'm not the one who slid in their socks, trying to be all slick." I continued to laugh before sitting on the bathroom counter as she got the bath going.

"Yeah yeah yeah." She chuckled lightly.

"Thank you for running the bath for me though. It isn't easy to bend down with a stomach in the way."

"Let me know if you need anything else." She kissed my cheek before starting to walk out.

"Can you help me get undressed?" I internally smirked as she froze in the doorway.

"Y-yeah." She stuttered out before turning back to me and helping me off the counter.

"Thank you." I kissed her cheek and she nodded slowly. She knew that it was going to be hard to keep her hands to herself.

"N-no problem." She laughed nervously as she began to take my shirt off, but looked behind me so she didn't get carried away. I am going to win this game. She then helped me out of my shirt arm by arm with a more tame look on her face. A loving and caring look.

She helped me with my pants before helping me get my bra and underwear off before kissing my forehead and leading me to the tub.

She held my hand as I stepped in to keep me steady and didn't let go till I was comfortable.

"I love you." Kate gave me a genuine smile, not a smirk, but a true smile.

"I love you more." I smiled back.

"Wanna bet?" She raised her eyebrows.

"No need to bet when I know the answer." I shrugged which caused her to chuckle.

She literally helped me bathe even though I am more than capable of doing it myself. She just told me that I needed to relax for a bit.

"I wonder if the pups like me now." Kate laughed a little as she held me to her chest, my back against her front as she was the big spoon which made me feel safest. It was dark so we decided it was time to sleep, especially with me nearly falling asleep in the bathtub.

"Put your hand on my stomach and see for yourself." I lightly laughed.

She carefully put her hand over my shirt and on my stomach and waited.

"I think you're on the okay list with them now." I smiled, but not too much later did they kick her hand.

"You jinxed it!" Kate chuckled in my shoulder.

"No, they just don't want you touching me for that long. Pups are very protective over their mothers you know, but mothers are even more protective of their pups." I said confidently.

"And mate's are protective over their whole family, especially alphas. Lord have mercy on anyone who comes for you if they do, because no one could stop me from killing them. That is when the old cold me comes out. They can mess with me, hit me, shoot me, but if someone even looks in your direction in the wrong way... it will be the last time they look anywhere."

"Over protective much?" I let out a light laugh and she laughed with me.

"Only over my Luna."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 81.3K 37
Rose a unnoticed, shy wolf hasn't said a word to anyone besides her dad since her mom died. And she finds her mate is the alpha's sister Claudia.
38.1K 2.8K 10
Alyssa is a werewolf. Abandoned as an infant, all she knows about her own kind is what she's gained through her "research." She's read through hundre...
151K 4.6K 29
(Y/N) (L/N). The most well known alpha, of the Night Terrors pack. She is known for being the only living hybrid, being the only Alpha female leading...
12.5K 114 16
Kate is different then most, even in her own species. Not only is she a werewolf, but she is one of the only purebred Female werewolves to ever exist...