𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨 | 𝐤𝐦𝐬...

By lady_arisa

ON EDIT "I like you." "Well,i don't." "I won't give up." "Good luck then,Kim Myungsoo." COMPLETED ON 2015 - H... More

start
angel
curiosity
saviour
special
rivals
man in love
obstacles
festival
inception
stolen
issues
day-out
minor
nightmare
avoidance
torment
shameless lie
insanity
fool
who
still
Side Story: First Meeting
truths
capture
juliette
romeo
after
special chapter: behind the scenes
LASTROMEO2

liar

6K 125 16
By lady_arisa

Donghae

"God,what happened to you?"

The top of her hair reeks the can of coke and it was dead cold now since winter emanating the thick atmosphere.I could tell how weak she is right now,not to mention her uniform were now stained wet making the cold air nipped through it and pierced into her skin.

Seconds later,all of a sudden her whole body weighed onto mine as she fell onto my embrace and her head fall limply to my shoulder.Luckily i stood right beside her and close enough to caught her before she could fell onto the ground and she might have hit her head somewhere hard.

"Ah Ri! Yah yah,wake up-" i got no replied and when i noticed that her once pink lips now replaced by a pale blue-ish color.

Damn it

My eyes do a quick scan to our surroundings and to find a bunch of students outside nor from my own classes had already laid their eyes on us as i could whispers around.

"Sunbae,get her to the infirmary now." Mari bit her lower lip as her eyes shows horridness to the girl on my arms.I nodded at her-then quickly shifted Ah Ri onto me closer.I lowered myself down and placed one arm under her legs while the other one's goes around her back;carrying her in the bridal-style would be.

"Hang in there." i whispered to her heavy breathing of pantings-must be all the dizziness she hold up too long since earlier.

With that,i began to make my way towards the infirmary by the 2nd floor as fast as i could.Passing through the crowds and the others were even asking what's wrong with her,but of course i just brushed them off even though it's the teacher.Heck,i don't have time to stop and do some story-tell for them.

"Ms.Ahn!" i called out throughout the infirmary as soon as i uses one leg to slide the door open making a quite loud enough entrance.

"Oh my,what happened here?" came a woman-like voice from a corner with the white lab-coat sculpted her figure and the spectacles hanging around her neck.Starring wide-eyed to us.

"She has high fever," i panted.

"Lay her down there" she instructed as she led the way to the bed behind those white curtains just by the window.And as soon as i did that,Ms.Ahn handed me a small tablets with a glass of mineral water to me.I look at her in confusion,

"Give her this fast before her fever got any worsen." she placed the tablets on my palms

"Now? But she couldn't swallow at this condition." i frown.But then she shook her head;

"Now,Donghae." with that,she left leaving me alone with questions.I looked back at her pale face that were once looks lively than ever.

How am i suppose to do that?

My mind think fast until finally it seems to caught one plan.But to my horror,it wasn't such a clean one.I slowly sat myself down beside her-never taking my eyes off of her face while my head was still in a messed of a battle whether should i do this or just wait until she woke herself up.

Right now,i should only worry about her health

After what felt like a minute has passed i finally determined what my decision is.Gathering enough courage,i put the tablets into my mouth then along with a gulp of the mineral water,keeping it inside my mouth as my focuses went back to the unconscious girl beside me.

Without hesitating another seconds,i slipped my hand underneath her head and one under her back-slightly lifting her up from the bed as i leans in closer to her face that is until i could feel her breaths brushing the top of my lips.

I know doing this will got her mad for sure but what can i do right? this is for her own good,not mine.With that,i placed my lips on hers-slowly parting it and let the water flow along with the tablets into her mouth and down her throat.

Calmly,i pulled away after making sure no more water to drips off.I stared at her still peacefully asleep face and lightly wiping the corner of her lips from water.The next thing is i'm hoping this method would work-or so i thought when i watched these in movies.

"You got me worried." i whispered-a dainty smile spread across my lips.

"Get better soon." my last words ended up with planting a small kiss on her temple then stood up from the bed.Leaving the infirmary to let her rest.As well to report this to her homeroom teacher.

Myungsoo

I walk in to the cafeteria like nothing ever happened and soon came to a halt when my eyes starts to scan my surroundings for the bunch of idiots hanging out together which is so obvious by their usual table where the girls would surrounded them and seems like suffocating them so much.

As i make my way towards them,Woohyun who took notice of me first immediately stood up and jumped onto me,

"What the-"

"Bad news,L! bad news!" he yelled right beside my ear causing my eardrums could be broken out by his loud voice.But that wasn't what frustrated me,i looked back at him in confusion.

"Mind if you move away?" i spat-he obliged and i adjusted the blazer of my uniform back.

"Your girlfriend is sick." he stated dully.Once again,i stared at him while cocking one eyebrow up-demanding for more explanation

"Your girlfriend,L-ah!" he pressed the tone and i obviously knew he meant Ah Ri but what's with the 'bad news'?

"You mean 'sick' psycho or 'sick',sick literal meaning?" i throw back a question at him which earns a rolling eyes from him.

"Of course the literal meaning!"

"What Woohyun is trying to say is some students saw her being carried to the infirmary room in unconscious state." Sunggyu suddenly butted in-standing up as well from his seat from the girls until he stood right beside Woohyun.

"What do you mean?" i squinted my eyes slightly.Ah Ri went to the infirmary and she fainted?

"Well we don't really know what happened but all we know is Lee Donghae carried her to the infirmary room." Sunggyu continued;

Wait,what?

My forehead creased instantly and my face drops.And she was with that guy when she got sick? Well just great,this just makes my day so perfect by telling me a bad news right after i stepped into the school huh.

"Don't you think the President is being too close around Lee Donghae now? I mean- ..hmmphff!"

Sunggyu who take indication of how my fists clenched on either sides of my body tightly quickly slaps a palm over Woohyun's annoying blabbering as he motioned with his eyes how frustrated i am already.Well,good thing he did it 'cause if the mention of other guy's name along with hers makes my blood boiled than ever and i could punch another wall or glass or..probably someone.

"Wait a minute,what the heck happened with that!" Seconds then Sungyeol joined us after he rose from his seat from the other members and stopped right in front of me-between Sunggyu and Woohyun.He pointed out loud with the bruise at the corner of my tip lips where that bastard left it for me.

"Long story,where is she now?"

I ignored their questions and brushed it off,

"I believe we have time to listen to it." Dongwoo and Hoya joked along in behind them,woah,didn't see them coming.

"Hyung~!" i whined-they once again stared at disgust at me as one of their eyes twitches,

"God,L! We said don't do that again!" exclaimed Sungyeol who had already screams like a woman would do.

"Whatever." i snorted.

"Maybe she's still in the infirmary." answered Hoya while still making a face of an annoyed one by my aegyo tone.

"Thanks." i ignored their shoutings by my name as i only start to jog lightly out of the exit door of the cafeteria then up the stairs to the second floor where the infirmary was.

And as soon as i reached it,without hesitation i slide the door open as normal as i could to hide my worry ness to that;one idiot girl.My suddenness appearance in the room cause the person in charge there to tilt her head towards my way,until a broad smile appeared across her face.

"Myungsoo boy,can i help you?" she asks politely,

"Just to see the President." i replied shortly.

She nodded understanding and signaled with her head meaning allowed me to see her on the other side of the room by the bed sides with white curtains.Without saying thanks,i made my way towards it and shoving the curtain away-revealing her sleeping figure under the white blanket with her brown locks to scattered on the pillow in a disheveled way.

Sighing,i then walked over to the side of her bed where she was facing at and sat on a chair just right beside it.Right when my eyes caught her face didn't shows any signs of pale color makes my worried mind calms down.Seriously,i'm worrying for nothing don't i.

Even her face shows an angelic side nor whenever she doesn't even tried to.Her steady pace of breathing could be heard lightly within this silence atmosphere surround us.

I only stared at her face for a couple of seconds until everything was confirmed she's just fine.I stood up from my chair and stretched a hand out just to placed my palm over her forehead underneath those long bangs.

I didn't feel any heat.Good.

With that, i walked away after spare a small glances over my shoulders at her figure then closes the curtain again.

"Thank you,Ms.Ahn." i bowed down as making my way out of the door and to hear her uttering a 'welcome'.

As i slide the door close again,somehow i felt like i could only start doing this whenever she does not even realize i will be checking on her although we will be far away and drifted apart..or,sort of.Either way,i should start getting used to this kind of situations and moments.Looking at her while she's not noticing it or protecting her while she did not make any indications of knowing it.

I placed a fist onto my forehead as at the same time i shut both my eyes closed-deep in thought why all of this happening to me.Might as well investigating what happened to Soohyun hyung and that YG company.

All of my thoughts were running through my mind smoothly until i heard footsteps coming towards my way.I slowly fluttered my eyes open and looked to the side to see none other than him.My mood instantly drops into an annoyed one.

Nonetheless i only putted on my expressionless expression-or people called it the prince-icey-looks i guess,while he looked slightly surprised by my presence here especially in front of the infirmary room.But he still continued his way until he was right a meter away from me.Probably gonna pay a visit to Ah Ri.

"What makes you still standing here?" he starts off.Harsh.

"None of your business." i spat then quickly spun around to walked away.

"Yah," he called out.Making me stops on my track.I narrowed my eyes at him behind me over my shoulders.I waited for him to continue;

"You know you're engaged to Kim Hye Won.But then,why are you still around her?"

I stayed in silence for a moment,does he have any relationship with that woman? Or maybe he had something along collaborating with her?

I turned around again,fully facing him-eye to eye.

"What do you know about her?" i asked.But only to see his jaw tightened and his face grew stern.Now that's weird.Is he somehow gotten angry whenever i mention about that woman? Might as well continued to find out.

"Old friend,that's all." he answered shortly.Which i'm not buying it so easily.

"Happened to know anything about her father's company?" i looked at him.But he only stared at me back in confusion.

"You're the one who should know about it,you're her fiance for pete's sake." with that,he continued his way in to the infirmary room-passing me by;

"I know you're not engaged to Kim Hye Won out of love ,am i right?" i froze;looking at his back on me without him even sparring a glances at me.Is it that obvious i completely don't like her.Or is it just that he had a lucky guess?

Sarcastically i reply, "Haa,what can i say.The world doesn't make sense at all." i quoted. Then starts walking away without even bothering to see what kind of expression he had made.

Ah Ri

My eyes slowly fluttering open and somehow i felt like i've awoken from a deep slumber.The first thing that came into my sight is the white ceiling upon me and how i felt around me was a soft squishy bed.

Wait a minute,where am i?

After my senses clicked,i quickly shot up from the bed and not only that,a pain immediately stings through my head like a bow.It took me a few seconds to scan my surroundings and realized that i'm in the infirmary room.

Why am i here?

I looked down;trying to recalls what had happened to me right before i came here.Heck,i don't even remember how i got here.Out of a blue,the images of Mari pulls my hand and dragged me while i was trying to regain my consciousness then,Donghae's worried face that came beside me.

Right,i couldn't hold it anymore and so i fell onto Donghae's..

Wait, i fainted right in Donghae's arms!?

Just by recalling it i felt heat easily dominating my both cheeks abruptly.That was such a really embarrassing thing i ever did.! I quickly looked around and hoping no one is here.My eye then traveled to the window where the blue tranquil sky was still obvious shining brightly.

Maybe it wasn't even close evening yet.

Although how much i know as a President i would have to go back to class and never missed my attendance.But my head was still pounding and it hurts,thinking maybe i'll just rest myself for at least today.

I then jumped down from the bed and adjusting the uniform as well as combing my hair locks lightly leaving no strains of hair in a messy way.After feeling that i'm all alright to go,i grabbed my bag at the side of the bed then stepped out of the infirmary room when no one passes through the hallways.Probably it's still the time where everyone's having a lessons.

In the process of my way out to the gate,my mind was occupied by the thoughts that Donghae might be the one who carried me to the infirmary bed.If it does,i would have to thank him tomorrow or maybe repay a debt to him.

Speaking of debt,

Like a bolt flashes through my mind,interrupted my thought away from Donghae's one;my stupid head suddenly recalled the debt of a lifetime i have for one and only Myungsoo.The time where he risked his life just to save me from that gang.

"I like you,Song Ah Ri."

I still could not believe he had actually said it.Does he even mean it or just tricking me as he always does? I pursued my lips-deep i thought until i didn't realize i actually reached the gate but a black limousine car stopped right in front of me,causing me to stop dead track on my spot before it could hit me alive.

"What the--" i almost lets out a cursed slipped through my lips but until the person from the back seat rolled down the window;revealing the beautiful woman in her black ravenette shoulders-length hair.My heart stops,

"Hye Won-sshi.." i muttered.

Kim Hye Won smiled her signature one at me;

"Ah Ri,wow,i'm right;it is you!Never expected to meet you here." with that,she opens her door and steps out from the car.The way he dressed so elegantly today makes me looks like a beggar in her uniform right beside the rich lady.I have to admit she got a mature and beautiful face,not to mention her slim figure sculpted by a yellow sleeveless dress.

"Y-yes,Hello" i bowed down lightly.

Right when i just think about him,here she was-his fiancee stood in front of me.

Truthfully it kinda annoyed me and somehow i felt anger buried within my heart and deep down,i felt jealousy.How i feel like just walk away and did not utter a word at her.

"Are you by any chance,free now?"

"Yes?" her voice snaps me out to reality.And what i heard is that,is she asking for my free time now?

"By any chance,perhaps you do free now right?" she asked one more time;leaving me in dumbfounded.

"I'm just in a dilemma now to pick out some shoppings and your taste in style might suits me too you know? I just needed help," she added-flashing me her apologetic smile-making me more clumsy and hard to object her invitation.

"Oh please,i promise to treat you dinner and drive you home!" she pleaded once more and gently squeezing my hands like any other girls would do.

"Uh-well,i guess,it's okay then." was all i could muttered.Instantly,Hye Won's smile widened.

"Great! Come on! I know which place we should go!" with that,she went over behind me and pushing me by the shoulders slowly into the car.Somehow i felt like something bad could happened soon with me agreeing i would go with her.But what can i do? She seems nice and carefree.I bet she has a lot of friends to see she had some kind of lively character.

"Uncle,the place i told you to go this morning." Hye Won instructed her driver by the front-earning a 'Yes mam' from him and starts driving along the road.

"Where are we going?" i ask quietly beside her.

She only gave me a smile, "Secret."

Awkwardly,i leaned back onto the seats and my eyes secretly took a glance at her.She took out a phone from her purse and texted somebody that obviously i couldn't see who it was.

I really had a bad feeling about this.

"I heard a lot about you from Myungsoo." i flinched at the mention of his name.

Nervously i narrowed my eyes at her,which she only smiled.I didn't really know what to answer her.Their engagement could be ruined just because of that idiot mentioning about me all the time with his own fiancee.Ugh

"Is that so.." i flash her a small smile.

With that,the rest of the ride was in complete silence.Until i realized she had brought me into the Gangnam district-slowly the car came to a halt.I looked at my surroundings to see we had stopped at the side of the road with stores alongside of it.

"Come on." she smiled-opening the door and stepped out from the limousine;i obediently following her until we finally stood in front of some kind a studio.With a white wedding gowns through the glass window.My mind processed and finally came to a conclusion that she meant by 'shopping' means helping her choose a wedding dresses for...her and Myungsoo's wedding.

Hye Won shot me an innocent smile then links an arm around mine before starts pulling me along with her to enter the studio.As soon as we does,the what seems to be the sales girl approached the two of us.

"How may i help you?"

"I've make a reservations this afternoon by the name Kim Myungsoo." Hye Won smiled beside me-making my heart slowly torn apart but i tried to keep up my composure.

Even the way she said her name somehow sounded like she was already close to him.

"Oh yes,right this way please." the girl leads us the way more further into the studio.Every corners inside of this building filled with various kinds of wedding dresses-from white to neon colors,from a kind of Empire Dress to a ball-gown kind of dresses.Getting married to a prince charming is and will always be my dream until i accomplished it-call me a kiddo because i still am.

And here i was instead,choosing a dress for a woman who will be getting marry to him..? I just don't feel right at all.

"Here are some of the dresses you requested,these women here will be helping you with any gowns you would like to try." the girl turns to us as she points out some of the few dresses behind the glass cupboard so we can see through it before she also motioned with her hands another 3 women in their uniforms behind us-probably for helping to wear the dresses.

"As for the grooms sides is there.Please enjoy your time." with that,she bowed deeply in a polite way then excused herself after pointing too the suits for a fine young men on the other sides,and it was colored in so different ways.

"Thank you so much." Hye Won simply replied.

"So Ah Ri-ya,could you help me to choose these dresses? How i am so confuse just by looking at it!" she yelped happily as making her way to touch the dresses in front of us.

"S-sure thing." i replied-flashing an awkward smile and went to stood beside her.

Couples who will be married truly felt happiness already huh. i thought sadly.

I was subconsciously looking through the gowns until one i saw a nude pink color of a dress,it has a kind of sweetheart that fall off from the shoulders and begins from the chest down onto your ankle.It was tight around the waist and spreads out by the end.A simple design but looks elegant.

How i wish i could wear one.

"Ah,i found one! Wait here Ah Ri-ya!" Hye Won pulls out one white dresses.I examined it for a moment and for me,it looks too flashy and suffocating.

"Okay." was all i replied before she finally ran to the changing room behind a thick curtain then followed by the 3 women to help her.

I looked around to see another pale yellow kind of dress.It has an Off-shoulders neckline with a simple bow in the middle,the cutting was really interesting that is as usual-was tight around the waist and then it puffs out that cutted until just above your knees.It was made of soft silky satin fabric.

I was about to go for it until the curtain to Hye Won's changing room was shoved opened,revealing her in the wedding gown.I stopped on my track and looked at her in awe.

She looks really beautiful in it.

"Ah Ri! How's this one?" she called out to me-grinning endlessly as spun around to fully facing me as the helpers were busy with the end of the gown to make it straight.

"It is..wow." i return the same length of her smile-eyeing her dress from head to toe.

"Thanks." her smile softened and so as her gaze before she continued,

"I wonder Myungsoo would say the same thing like you do."

At that point,i almost choked on my own breath at the back of my throat.And my a pain shot through my heart and how i felt like i wanted to faint again.

It was then a phone ringing throughout the whole room and the source was from where Hye Won had placed her purse down by the couch beside the changing room.She smiled as if she knows who has call for her-she slowly make her way there,struggling from the gown she was wearing but finally managed to pick it up.

"Oh Myungsoo-ah," she chirped.I went stiffened as still as a board.He's the one who called her.So their relationship is this close already.

"Yes i'm here already.Just go in furthermore.You'll see me here." she explained.

Wait,he is here?

I stared at Hye Won's back in horror.My breathing became uneven.My whole head became dizzy again.I need to get out of here.

"Hye Won-sshi...i need to go." i stuttered.She turns around and looked at me in confusion right after she hung up the phone.

"Eh? Now?" she asks.

I shot her an apologetic face while my heart was racing and praying Myungsoo won't get in here fast before i could even run out from this studio.Hye Won still starring at me with a sad look,

"You have to leave? for real?" she continued. I nodded in respond.

"Yes. I'm so sorry Hye Won-sshi.Take care." without waiting for her reply,i started to head out away from her not even bothering to turn around and gave her one last smile.Rude,but all i can think right now was to be unseen by Myungsoo.

My vision slowly blurred with white and black dots abruptly and my head felt light,too light while my body felt way heavier.

God,please don't tell me it happened again

I tried to blink away the visions until i realized the exit door out was just right ahead of me.Heaving out a relief sigh,i quickened my pace and reaching out for the metal handler.While at the same time i push the door out,a figure was seen through the glass door and pulls the door making me almost bumped onto his chest.

The immediate familiar scent went into my nostrils but my mind screaming bad.

Oh crap

How i wish i could run while ducked my head all the way but with him right a few inches away from me,i knew i couldn't do it,

"Ah Ri?" my name rolled by his tongue sends shivers down my spine.

I don't even dare to look up,i gulped down my saliva and after gathering enough courage,i slowly lift my chin up to see his rich brown eyes bored into mine.Even from this close-up he still looks extremely charming.

"What're you doing here?" he eyed me.

I slightly opened my lips to say something but in the end not even a words could come out from it

"Ah Ri,i'm asking you," he uttered lowly.

While i could just bit my lower lip and averted my gaze away from his,thinking reasons to lie;

"My aunt...i help her choose dresses." was all i could came out with.And oh how i hate to stuttered.

"Ah Ri," he sighs;

"You've always been bad at lying,really." he stated

I know that,Myungsoo.I know that.

"And weren't you suppose to be sick?" he roses an eyebrow at me-making me arched both of mine back in surprise

He knows that i'm sick?

"How did you--"

"I heard from your friend so don't bother asking." he answered me quickly-looking away.And is that blushing i'm seeing?

"Mari,is it?"

He just shrugged his shoulders.But then again,i realized that i wasn't suppose to be here.I need to get out before i could ruin their engagement furthermore.

"I gotta go,excuse me." after reality snaps my mind i then tried to open the other glass door quickly,but only to find Myungsoo holds the metal handler above my hand-causing my heart to skips a beat right when our skin made contact.

"Why are you here?" he asks once again-and how he sounded serious makes me more nervous and unable to speak up the right word to answer.

"I told you that--"

"The truth,Ah Ri.The truth." he repeated.I lift my chin up to see him starring down at me and how i hate to admit the way his usual curly hair was now brown silky smooth just making more girls attracted to him just by glances.

I bit my lower lip-i know i have to lie again but those words couldn't come out.Odd.And finally,i had no choice but to tell him the truth.Since when am i this scared of him?

"Hye Won-"

Before i could even continue my sentences;Myungsoo lets out a what it seems to be a frustrated sigh and groans at the same time-making me look at him once more

"I knew it." he muttered.

And before i knew it,Myungsoo grabbed my hand then starts pulling me abruptly back inside where i had came from.Automatically i tried to pull my hand away from his grip and tries to stop me from pulled by him.

"Wait,what're you doing!?" i yelped;but he won't even budge at all

"Shut up." was all he could say to me.But just by that simple word,unbelievably i did kept quiet by the tone of voice he had adopted to,

"Kim Hye Won."

"Oh Myungsoo! You're-"

He had brought me back to Hye Won's place and this time she was trying other kind of wedding dresses by the changing room-spotting us from the reflection of the mirror.But her grinning face instantly drops as she saw me behind Myungsoo.Her gaze then travels down to our linking hands-more like his gripping mine tightly.

"What's going on,Myungsoo-ah?" she faked a smile-and somehow i saw it was...bitter.

"I told you to stay away from Ah Ri,or are you not even listening?" His voice was dead serious-leaving the whole room in quietness and the tension of the atmosphere grew wider.But more to my confusion,by he meant 'Stay away' from me...do they ever talked about me? Just between them?

Hye Won stays kept quiet;looking at Myungsoo like she could have break down any moment soon;

"You got it all wrong,i was just asking for her help to accompany me here.That's all." she explained

"No harm done,Myungsoo.I promise you.Or maybe you could assure that with she,herself."

Myungsoo tilt his head back down at me.I nodded lightly and in return squeezing his hand to make him believe what Hye Won just said-as the matter of fact,she did not even do anything to me really.

"One more time Hye Won,and you know the consequences." he growled lowly.She nodded as an understanding.Myungsoo then lets my hand go and turns his head to one of the still-thrilled salesgirl there,

"The groom's suits." he simply ordered.

She quickly nodded and points out the suits for men sides which is on the other ones.

"C'mere." He grabs my hand again then pulls me along with him.Leaving me in a big shock of why is he doing this in front of his own fiancee?!

"Myungsoo,let me go." i hissed as soon as we were out of sigh from Hye Won and went to stood in front of the men's changing room.

"Why are you even following her here?"

"I--i don't know.Hye Won-sshi is a nice person,and i don't see any problems with that." i complained back soon after i regained my self-conscious of talking back at him.

"Really,you're more naive than i thought." he chuckled as his eyes scanning the different kind of suits in front of us.

"No 'am not." i snorted. How i actually miss this kind of conversation to be honest.

"How 'bout this one Myungsoo-ah!" out of a sudden Hye Won's voice came booming into our room making me in reflex jumped away from the man beside me.She came in with her still white-wedding gown and her hair was braided to the side-making her look more like a princess in those fairy tales.A black tuxedo hanging in her hands as she shoved it right onto Myungsoo's hands.

"What the fuck?" i heard Myungsoo cursed under his breath which Hye Won seems not to heard it.

"Try on this one,i bet it suits you"

"What the-"

"Just try it on! I bet it will look good on you,right Ah Ri?" she turns her head at me-smiling brightly as ever.My heart pangs as faking a bitter smile;

"Y-yeah,just try it."

I swear i could see his face drops into a grim one as his eyes bored to mine;

"See! Now go on!" Hye Won continued to push him to the changing room before finally he went inside alone and she closes the curtain.

"I can't wait to see it!" she squealed as she went to stood beside me-grinning like there is no tomorrow.

"How i wish we could do a double marriage together Ah Ri,i bet it would be amazing!" she continued to rant-while i could just smiled in return as an answer.

"I can't believe i'm marrying a perfect man" she starts off-her gaze softened making more and more torture to my heart.

"Wh-what am i saying,sorry to talk like this." she lets out a small giggles as her cheeks went red from all the blushing.

"N-no,not at all.I'm glad that you did Hye Won-sshi." i flash her a dainty smile.

"So,i heard you're dating Donghae?" she smirked at me.

That's right,she was suppose to be Donghae's first love.But i guess she doesn't even care at all for him.And how i'm glad Donghae had moved on

"N-no! It's nothing like that!" I flushed-waving my hand as a big no.

"Eeh,then that's a shame." she pouted.

Just by that moment,the curtain to Myungsoo's changing room shoved open abruptly.And what caught my eyes is his well-built figure being sculpted by the black tuxedo with white buttoned-up shirt on the inside,and a black tie as the last touch around his neck.

In my mind,it's just..

Handsome.

I stared in awe and silence,heck he don't even need any make up now.He looks perfect already.

But what makes it ugly was his expression.He looks mad,angry and..i don't know,like he wanted to kill somebody right here right now.Did he heard the conversation Hye Won talks with me?

"Ah,how my taste is so good for men!" Hye Won make her way until she stood right in front of him-adjusting the black tie more neatly for him.My heart felt like it was stabbed by knives and being poured by vinegar.They look like a perfect couple.

"See there." she link her arm with Myungsoo's-turning around so they were facing the giant mirror upon us.Posing as if they were in the middle of the aisle now,waiting for the priest to say their vows of a lifetime.

How i felt like i could cry right now.

Myungsoo

Hye Won pulls me along with her so we were facing the clear mirror in front of us as she keeps on talking with the bullshits she wanted between us to happened.Truly i felt anger and jealousy when she asks Ah Ri whether she dated Lee Donghae or not.And although she has denied it,i still feel angers boiled within me.

What catches my attention now was the girl that i am seeing through the reflection of the mirror-she was standing behind us with a blank look on her face.I gotta admit she looks paler than usual,probably because of the fever she got still hasn't fully recover yet.

"For our honeymoon,i thought about Santorini or New Zealand-"

"Honeymoon?" i looked at her in disgust.She nodded and seems to ignored my looks at her,

"I thought you wanted New Zealand?" she asks;making me more confuse and irritated.

"Since when i-"

"New Zealand?" after a long silence on her,Ah Ri spoke up with a soft voice.I turn around to see her puts on a disbelief face.

"Uhm,yes.Myungsoo said he wanted to go there as our-"

"Kim Hye Won." i snarled-attempting to warn her.That seems not to give any effect at all

"Honeymoon.." she mumbled underneath her breath.Her delicate fingers balled into a fist on either of her figures as she averted eye contacts from me.

"I'm sorry,i better go.I apologize." she bowed down quickly and without even sparring a glance at me she left the room fast enough.

"Ah Ri!"

"Myungsoo,where're you going!" Hye Won grabbed my arm.I looked back at her as throwing daggers.How i wish i could punch right on her face if she wasn't a girl now.

"Keep your hands off of me Kim Hye Won." i glared.She hesitated for a moment but in the end,she pulls her hand back to her sides.And so,i dash across the room then out of the studio,making people that walks around the road looking at me as if i'm crazy.

But i don't care anymore,i needed to find her.

"Song Ah Ri! Yah!" i darted my eyes around and do a quick scan among the crowds of the people in Seoul road.Hoping my eyes could caught her figure nor her brunette head.

Please don't do this to me Ah Ri

You know i can't have feelings for anyone else but you

I'll be the last man to fight against the world over one love

I can face any kind of threat for you, I only need you

-INFINITE 'L'

-Last Romeo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 535 11
Call me selfish. But this is my time...my only time to call you mine. - Jisoo I don't know who I am. But in spite of not knowing the truth, I found...
74.7K 3.5K 20
Taehyung"Don't ever try to escape or I will do something you can't even dream of." Highest rank in: #1 vsoo(25/5/21) #1 bts (26/5/21) #1 kim jisoo(26...
133K 6.2K 34
"i hate that i want you." minho and seungmin are best friends. nothing more, nothing less. they have boyfriends for fuck's sake, they couldn't possib...
30K 1.2K 24
◜📓◞ School Sunshine ,, P.sh & K.sn ╭─ "Let's be together, forever." @fairypiles ꒷꒥ Status ﹕ Completed ❐ ➭ Started ﹕ November 28, 2021 ❏ ➭ Ended ﹕...