Love - BTS Jungkook FF βœ”οΈ

By GoldxxxMoon

"Ah! Human beings!" "..." "Maven?" "Yeah, Cal?" "Who the hell are these 7 hot guys? They're giving me anxiety... More

Preview
I
II
III
IV
V - Part I
V - Part II
VI
VII
VIII
Author Note:
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
Author Note:
XXXVI
XXXVII - Part I
XXXVII - Part II
XXXVII - Part III
XXXVII - Part IV
Author Note:
Final - Extra
Author Note:
Idek Tag
10k????
69k

XXIII

1.5K 44 25
By GoldxxxMoon

(Intro of the song is a bit long, but in my opinion it's a really good song! Listen if you want to.)

I aced my final term exam.

When I told Jungkook about it he was so proud of me. The sweet heart kept on complimenting me and even bragged to his friends about how I did. He was like a little kid, but a proud dad at the same time. He was so happy for me he even decided to take me out for ice cream as an award. I told him that I wasn't supposed to eat to many sweet things, but he I insisted that I take the chance. And that's what brought us to the best ice cream shop in town, the Ice Cream Factory, its name was.

The two of us enter the shop and choose our ice cream.

"You pick first," Jungkook says to me.

"Okay," I shrug and ask for a red velvet (A/N plays song by group) ice flavoured ice cream.

Jungkook takes the same and we sit down at a a table.

"I'm really proud of you," Jungkook says for the hundredth time. "I know how much you studied, you deserved the win!"

Jungkook puts out his hand for a high five and I high five him while giggling.

Jungkook continued to speak. "I look forward to ice cream when you ace your second term exam."

I grin and tilt my jeans to the side, very pleased and flattered with his compliment. "Thank you Kookie!"

"Your wel—HEY!" Jungkook's smile disappears and playfully gets mad. "Dont call me kookie!"

"Fine," I continue to grin mischievously, "Jungkookie."

Jungkook huffs out in exaggeration. "I'm done!" I laugh at his words. "If your gonna call me Jungkook then—" Jungkook pauses, and the smirks, "—then I'll call you shortie."

I stop laughing and stare at him. "Bish what?

Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest. "I said I'm gonna call you shortie, Shortie."

I scoff and finish up my ice cream, getting up for my seat, followed by a confused Jungkook, and throw away the empty bowl, Jungkook doing the same, his empty as well.

"Where are you going? Are you mad?" He asks:

There is no need for me to answer that as I simply walk out of tu store with out a word and head on home. I'm not that mad but I do find it extremely annoying when a guy calls me short. Like seriously, I'm abnormally tall for a girl, yet still way shorter than every guy I meet—except Jimin, he's about the same height as me. I simply find it so annoying when boys call me short for that reason, and so that's why instead of being mad like I usually would be, I'm just a bit annoyed because I simply can't get mad at Jungkook.

Suddenly Jungkook back hugs me and I immediately feel sparks in me. His touch is warm and comforting. Before I knew as well as I do now, his touch always made my heart race, and it still does, but now it's more calming. My heart still races, but at least I can breath and not choke over my own words.

"Please don't be mad," he mumbles as he buries his face in my neck.

I can feel my face heat up and I know my ears are red along with my face. I can feel his warm breath tickling my neck. This causes me to stutter as I speak. "J-Jungkook. I'm not mad, just a bit annoyed."

"Good. I don't want you to be mad at me for such a small thing." He hugs me closer to him and I can feel his hard chest against my back and his trying arms around my body.

"Okay," I say slowly and wait for him to let go. We were literally standing in the middle of the side walk. "Jungkook? Can you let go of me now?"

"Eh?" He finally moves his head so it is not so close to my face. When he looks at me he realizes and slowly lets go of me. "Oh. Sorry."

He moves so he is standing next to be and I shyly brush some hair away from my fav and move a strand behind my ear. I glance at Jungkook once, him looking at me with sparkling eye, before I continue to walk home with Jungkook by my side.

Him being the smooth guy he is brushed off what had happened easily and started talking to me casually. I listened to him and his steady voice talk about things. I didn't really pay attention the whole time, I was more focused on what had happened. Jungkook had back hugged me, something he doesn't really do often. He don't really hug me at all to think of it. If and when he does, it's more of a side hug, like him draping his arm over my shoulders.

"...what did you think of me?" Jungkook says and I turn my head to him.

"Huh? I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention," I confess.

"I was talking about when we first met." He smiles at the memory. "To be honest I didn't really like you that much. At first I thought you were a bit stuck up, but then you weren't, and then I wanted to...you know..." Jungkook blushes, "...I was trying to get it." I raise my eyebrows at his words but he continues. "Remember that time you had that while mental break down thing?" I nod in response and look down, the memory of my break down sharp in my mind, stabbing my chest. "Well, that made me change my thinking." He says and looks up at the sky as we walk. "I saw that you were a sweet girl." He smiles at me and even thought I am still pained by the memory he reminded me of, I feel warmth in my chest when he smiles like that. His bunny smile. "And then I wanted to be your friend, because I thought you were really nice. Turns out your better than that. Your like the whole package. Your a smart girl, at pretty girl, a nice girl, a cute girl, "he ruffles my hair and for the first time I don't complain, "and most importantly, your different."

Jungkook continues to smile sweetly, the kind that make me forget where I am, forget who is around me, forget all my worries, and just focus on him and him only.

I stop walking and Jungkook looks confused for a second. He stops with me and I take that as a chance to pull him into a big bear hug. Wrapping my arms around him. He seems taken aback, but soon enough I feel him embracing me as well. We stand like that for a few seconds before I pull away a bit and look up at him.

"You really know how to make a girl smile." I look up at him.

He grins. "Does that mean I get to call you shortie?" He beams.

I roll my eyes and pull away from him fully, beginning to walk again. "Yeah, whatever."

"Ha! Yes!" Jungkook excitedly jumps up and falls into pace with me. There is a pause before he speaks again. "So what about you?"

"What about me?" I turn to him.

"Before I have you a whole story and you cried—"

"I gave you hug I didn't cry." I interrupt him.

"Okay, yeah, whatever." He continues. "Before that I asked you what you thought of me when we first met. I honestly want to know because I was really curious about that for a while. Gene we first met I tried reading you, but your thought to crack. I honestly have now idea how the gears in your head tick. I want to know what your thinking, you do t really share your thoughts often so it's head to know those things."

"Wow," I say sarcastically, "little Jungookie getting deep now."

He rolls his eyes. "Seriously though, answer the question." He pauses, then smirks. "Did Shortie perhaps have a crush on me?"

I gasp. "Are you kidding me?! Crush?!" I shake my head. "Yeah, no. That's not close at all."

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asks.

I chuckle and turn my head so I am looking forward as I speak to him. "To be honest...I was actually kind of scared of you at first. I often get intimidated by people who are older than me, especially people my age, like you. And especially boys."

I hear weird sounds and turn my head to see Jungkook trying to hold in his laughter. My embarrassed smile changes and I hit him in the chest.

"It's not funny! I have an actual fear of intimidating and sketchy people!" I say which make Jungkook stop laughing and straighten up.

His laughter dies down. "Wait, hold up. Are you saying you thought I was sketchy?" He smiles and cocks one eyebrow up.

"Well..." I pause. I can't really make any excuse to I answer simply. "Yeah."

Jungkook just chuckles and shakes his head, pinching my cheek causing me to violently slap his hand away, which his ignores. "Your so cute."

We walk back to my house, side by side.

Chapter Twenty-Three of:
LOVE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 2.3K 28
β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐍𝐎 π‡πŽπŽπƒπ’ 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 ━━ ❝Someone--𝘈𝘀𝘬--help me--𝘈𝘀𝘬--get this--𝘈𝘀𝘬--bitch off me!❞ π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—›- you lose your hoodie at...
195K 7.8K 50
Aera πŸ‘©, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college university called BTS group. Where she fell in l...
108K 5.7K 46
"So fuckin cute" "You think I'm cute?" "Did I say that out loud?" . . . . "Fuck" "Language!!" "Shit sorry, I didn't- oh fuck" s i g h . . . . "I coul...
31.5K 1.2K 23
- please, I can't forget you - I heard that many times before goodbye Kim Taehyung rich, handsome as hell student who lacks nothing in his life, in...