Possession | Louis Tomlinson...

By Selenasboo

After Rita's father ran off because he had double-crossed a gang leader, Louis set his mind to take away one... More

|ONE
|TWO
|THREE
|FOUR
|FIVE
|SIX
|SEVEN
|EIGHT
|NINE
|TEN
|ELEVEN
|TWELVE
|THIRTEEN
|FIFTEEN
|SIXTEEN
|SEVENTEEN
|EPILOGUE
YES OR NO
Sequel is out!

|FOURTEEN

2K 40 14
By Selenasboo

It's been two days since the kiss with Louis, and he's been acting so strange lately; he's being... nice. I feel like this is just a trick to make me think he's going to be nice but, in a week or two, he's going to be an asshole again. It scared me.

"What you thinking about?" Harry asked me as he grabbed a beer from the fridge.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Why is Louis being so nice?"

"It's just who he is." Harry said. My heart dropped. He was only being nice because he felt like it? I thought.. never mind.

"Oh."

"You sound upset?" Zayn asks as he walks into the room. I jumped up by his voice but, pretended it didn't scare me.

"I'm not." I said and shrugged my shoulders. I wasn't going to spill my feelings to these two idiots.

"Hey! I'm not an idiot." Harry pouted.

Did I say that out loud?

"Yeah, you are." Zayn laughed. Luckily, they changed the subject off me and on Harry. I stepped away from the two and left to go upstairs. I found Louis coming out the bathroom with only a towel covering his area. I felt my cheeks blush as I turned around and closed my eyes, hoping he wouldn't say anything cocky.

"If you wanted to see me naked, all you had to do was ask, baby." Louis chuckles.

I let out a groan and turned back around but kept my eyes closed. "I hate you."

I walked past him and went into my bedroom, stripped out of my pajamas and into something more comfortable; a plain white crop top, sweat pants, and slippers. I walked back down the stairs to find Louis now fully clothed and laughing with the other boys.

I don't know how it happened but it did. I am laying on the bed with Louis on top of me, kissing my neck. I can't believe I'm allowing him to do this to me after everything that happened.

"Louis," I breathed out. He stopped and looked up at me.

"Yes, babe?" He replied.

"I-I don't know about this." I breathed out panting.

"We don't have to, babe," Louis said and frowned at me. I bit onto my bottom lips before agreeing to it which made him happy.

Sucky update :/ but it's been asked for and it's been a while. Short and shitty :( I'm sorry. I'm having writers block at this point... any ideas..?

P.s. if anyone is wondering, the picture above is me :)

~ Selenasboo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hostages By lilli

Fanfiction

25.9K 584 37
My name is Andrea Chalmers. Recently I have been reported missing after a kidnapping and robbery early this morning at a local bank in town. My buddy...
His Girl By Anne

Fanfiction

235K 9.4K 64
Five reckless and uncaring boys abduct her and refuse to tell her why. Unknown to the other boys, one of her kidnappers plans to make her life hell...
2.6K 62 17
ca·lam·i·ty noun an event causing great and often sudden damage or distress; a disaster. What happens when Emaline's criminal father steals from the...
130K 1.9K 26
Eliza wasn't exactly your normal girl. With a dark past that haunts her the last thing she wanted was to be kidnapped by the countries most well know...