Ennard x Ballora FNAF SL

By 2birdsinatrenchcoat

Want to find out how Ennard ever met Ballora or vice versa? Well this story will tell all from both Ennard an... More

Ennard X Ballora
Ennard x Ballora pt 2
Ennard x Ballora; pt 3
Ennard x Ballora part 4
Ennard x Ballora Part 5
...
ENNARD x BALLORA Part 6
Ennard x Ballora part 7
Part 8; Reunion
Ahh love... Pt. 10
Tears of Oil part 11
The missing part nine
Part 12 At least we talked...
Part 13: N.O.
Ennard x Ballora Part 14: The Door
On an Unrelated Note...
Ennard x Ballora pt 15...
Cover???????????
Part Sixteen
Part 17 Welp that was awkward
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21, Since you've been gone
Part 22 Oooooooo he's in trouble
Part 23
Part 24

Part 20

347 5 2
By 2birdsinatrenchcoat

I rush out of the room, my whole body heating up. What was that? First they wanted to see Ennard and then I fell on top of him. Even worse I opened my eyes completely and I don't even know why! But why do I feel this way? Do I feel for... No! Animatronics aren't supposed to have feelings but I feel like I do.

As I continue to walk to my gallery, I hear somebody talking. It sounds robotic so I assume it's one of the others. Then a loud beeping sound that rang through the whole area. I covered my ears and run into my gallery. The ringing sound stopped. I make my way to my stage and get in my pose as I drift off.

Ennard's POV

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

What is that sound? Where is it coming from? I think to my self as I get up. It's coming from the outside, outside my door. I grab the key and then realize I have no way to unlock the door. Then an idea popped into my head. I grabbed my left arm and pulled it out of its socket. It was weird, I could control my arm with out it being attached to me. I put the key in my unattached left arm and shoved it under the door. It somehow stood up and reached the keyhole. Enter Password. Dang it. I grab my left arm and try to reach the keypad. I can't see the key numbers. The idea of taking one of my eyes off to see entered my mind. I pulled both my arms back in and pooped out my right eye. I attached it to my left arm and put it back under the door. I closed my left eye and I actually could see out my right! I put the numbers 1 9 8 3 into the keypad. Access Granted. And the door opened. I put my arm and eye back on my body and walked out. I only have been in a portion Funtime Foxy's gallery but I did know where Foxy was located. I walked over to their stage. "Foxy!" I called out quietly. "Foxy! I need your help!" I opened the curtains, surprised to see nothing but nuts bolts and an endoskeleton tail.

((Happy Easter! And to Me Happy Birthday! (My B Day is April Fools Day) and got my phone back today so I decide to write! But can you guess what happened to Foxy? Or is it even Foxy? ))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 187 7
This would be my first time making some kind of lovey dovey relationship thing between two characters. I don't know if it will be good but I'll try t...
6.7K 156 31
Vampire and nephelim romance!! I know y'all will hate me for this crap but I LOVE IT!!! Y/n is a nephelim and is new to sister location along her sid...
63.6K 1.4K 43
I'm sure we are all familiar with these two characters: Michael Afton and the animatronic Ennard. But what was their relationship like before Sister...
29.3K 853 29
SEQUEL TO MY PREVIOUS BOOK fonnie❗️ Story goes where it wants. Sorry. Fredrick is a foster kid who's been passed around ever since birth. He has gone...