Damaged (Ageplay) (Completed)

By AdoringlyFlorence

"I think scars are like battle wounds - beautiful, in a way. They show what you've been through and how stron... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Fucking shook
Chapter 24 (final chapter)

Chapter 18

9.5K 447 32
By AdoringlyFlorence

I've been trying to post this chapter all day so I'm sorry for It's lateness. Let me know if you can see it.

**

The poly stands there for a few seconds, hesitation lingering in her body language as she anticipates on whether she should answer the ringing phone, but before she could, the phone screen once again goes blank, showing that she'd run out of time. She sighs in relief at that, but that slowly fades as the phone once again starts ringing, the ringtone, and the quiet vibration filling the room.

This time, she goes to answer it, her hand reaching out to pick up the phone but before her fingers could actually touch the device and pick it up, she was interrupted by a quiet voice, startling her slightly.

"No, don't"

She quickly pulls her hand back and whips her head round to face the noise. It was Camila, standing in the doorway of the bathroom with tears streaming down her wet, puffy cheeks. She was still clad in the onesie she was in earlier, but she had a pair of sweatpants on over the top, probably Lauren's as she knew her own would be way too big for the girl.

She sends a glance towards the still ringing phone.

"Why not?" She asks, trying to hide the concern she felt when she see's Camila's bottom lip tremble at her words.

"Just, please, don't" Camila begs, taking a small step forwards. Dinah notices her small body sag with relief as the phone once again stops ringing, silence filling the room, but despite that, her bottom lip still trembles and Dinah's body fills with concern.

Knowing this was a whole lot more serious than she first thought and wasn't just something silly like she had originally intended, she walks towards the girl and gently takes her hand in her grip, not making it known how concerned she was when the small girl tightly grips her hand in return.

"Let's go talk sweetheart" she murmurs, gently brushing her hair out of her face before wiping off her wet cheeks. Camila nods in response and allows herself to be led out of the room, trying to hold back her whimper when she see's Dinah pick up herself phone on the way out.

"Babe! I found her" Dinah calls as she walks through the hallway, smiling slightly she see's Lauren quickly rush to them from what looked to be the kitchen, an obviously relieved look on her face.

"Thank god, I thought-what's wrong?" Lauren asks, her once relief filled voice utters out, concern now lingering in it instead. She see's Camila look away from her as she takes a small step closer to her girlfriend, effectively hiding her face in her chest, and just as Lauren once again goes to question it, Dinah mouths the word she's been dreading.

Taylor.

"Oh okay, okay, lets go talk yeah?" She says, walking forward and placing a soft squeeze the nervous girls arm as she walks into the living room, sitting herself down on the couch. Dinah follows and sits for next to her, but before Camila could go sit on the couch opposite like she normally would, she's quick to gently grab her by the waist and ease her onto her lap.

She feels the small brunette tense before relaxing, and she wraps her arms securely round her waist as a subtle piece of comfort.

Dinah doesn't waste no time on bringing up the elephant in the room.

"Look Camila, I'm going to be honest with you, okay? Can you promise you'll he honest with us in return?" She questions, reaching her hand out to gently rest on the girls pant covered knee.

Camila appears to hesitate, but quickly nods before either woman could question her about it.

"Good girl. So...who's Taylor?"

Lauren notices the girl on her lap tense up at the name, so she silently begins to rub the girls back in hopes it would get her to feel comfortable.

"A f-friend" was the girls response.

Dinah nods, but sighs, "Okay, look Camila I'm not going to beat around the bush here okay? She obviously makes you upset-" she replies, letting herself be cut off when Camila interrupts her, her voice quiet.

"She doesn't-"

"Didn't you promise you weren't going to lie?" Dinah lightly scolds, knowing the words Camila was about to speak weren't true. Nobody who makes you this upset and doesn't even bother to apologise doesn't deserve to be called a friend.

Camila squirms at the slight scold and anxiously plays with her hands, not liking the fact that she was close to being found out.

"She is...well was my friend. I told her things, things I haven't even told you guys and now she's using that against me" Camila murmurs honestly as she brings her hand up to wipe away the single tear that fell down her cheek.

"The secret?"

Camila immediately looks up, her eyes wide as tear after tear falls down her cheek, "how did...How did you know about that? Has she told you? She's told you hasn't she? Oh no" she croaks out, trying to squirm off of Lauren lap as her heart once again begins to beat a hundred miles an hour in her chest.

She's unsuccessful though as she only gets pulls straight back, and she buries her head in the woman's neck as she cries heavily, her small body trembling with fear.

Lauren adjusts her so she was sat facing her with one leg either side of her own, and she wraps her arms tightly around her small waist, rubbing her hand soothingly up and down the girls back.

She glances at Dinah concernedly as the girls cries appear to increase, and she allows Dinah to gently take Camila from her, the small girl sat sideways on the woman's lap as she continues to cry.

"Camila? Nobody's told us anything, okay? calm down" Dinah says loudly enough to be heard over the girls cries, the girls reaction, which was immediate, making the couple sigh with relief.

It was like the small brunettes body sagged with relief, slumping against the taller girl as she tries to catch her breath, the sobs causing her breathing to become unsteady.

"Anything?"

"No, nothing. Now take a deep breath and calm down." Dinah gently reprimands.

Camila does as she says, her whole demeanour showing how relieved she was that the couple had yet to find out her secret. She knew telling them would have to be an option now that they were more than just a little suspicious, but the fact that she got to tell them herself instead of them finding out from somewhere else brought her a little relief.

"Good girl" Lauren praises.

At her words Camila seems to melt, her whole demeanour once again changing into something the two had become so familiar with this past week.

Little Camila.

Lauren, despite being a little agitated at the fact she'd have to wait even longer to find out her secret, eagerly takes this in her stride. If the girl telling them when she was comfortable and ready was going to happen instead of her admitting it now, then that's just something she'd have to deal with.

There was no point getting upset about it because that would only make the situation worse,

"Hi baby" she murmurs, taking the girl back into her arms when the small brunette holds her arms out.

The green eyed girl knows this was probably Camila's way of coping. Her way of keeping things to herself, her way of not having to spill the secret she was obviously so terrified about admitting, and as much as Lauren knew Camila keeping things herself wasn't a good idea as it would only make her more anxious, she couldn't push.

**

"Right, I think it's time for a certain little someone to have a bath" Lauren says with a grin as she picks up the dinner plates from the table, setting them into the sink as a lasagne covered Camila looks up at her with a wide, cheesy grin.

Before dinner was served, Dinah had taken the girls sweats and onesie off which was a good move on her part as no clothes would be stained, but that didn't stop it from getting just about everywhere else on the girl, including her hair despite the fact it had been pulled back into a bun to try and keep it clean.

"I'll go fill the tub, you okay to bring her to the bathroom?" She wonders, wiping her hands off with a small hand towel.

Dinah looks up from her phone, "Sure" she says, standing up.

While Dinah was sorting out Camila, Lauren makes her way into the bathroom and stops in Camila's room on the way to grab a clean diaper and pyjamas. After laying them out on hers and Dinah's bed along with a towel, the green eyed girl walks into the en suite bathroom and crouches down in front of the tub, turning on the faucet.

After adding a sufficient amount of bubbles, Dinah appears in the doorway carrying a slightly cleaner, but still messy Camila in her arms. The small brunettes hair was now down, pooling round her shoulders.

"I wiped her down with a few baby wipes before I brought her in otherwise I'm pretty sure we'd get orange bathwater" Dinah says with a chuckle as she pulls off the girls still dry diaper and setting her into the bubbly water, the girl happily reaching for the toys that were sat in the water at the end of the tub.

"Good thinking" Lauren replies, pressing a chaste kiss onto her girlfriends cheek as the taller girl kneels down next to her, "I love you" she murmurs.

Dinah grins, "I love you too baby" She replies, gently squeezing the green eyed girls hand before getting to work on bathing Camila.

*

"Are we gonna try the crib tonight?" Dinah asks subtly as she watches Lauren diaper Camila, the small brunette being too interested in the toy she was given to pay any attention to what was going on around her.

Lauren pulls the second tab of the diaper shut, checking to make sure it was on tight enough before bring her attention to Dinah, "we'll try it, but if she gets upset in anyway then we'll try again for nap time tomorrow" she replies, reaching for the baby lotion and pouring a small amount into her hands before applying it to the small brunettes legs.

Dinah nods, "fair enough. I'm gonna go get her bottle ready" she says, pressing a quick peck to her girlfriends lips before walking out of the room.

"Alright my little cuddle bug, lets get you all cosy" Lauren coos softly as she pulls the towel completely off the small girl, picking up the pink onesie from where it was placed on the bed.

Camila yawns as she's sat up, both fists coming up to tiredly rub her eyes as she's helped into her pyjamas. She allows the green eyed girl to zip them up before she holds her arms out.

"Tired mama" she whispers.

"I bet my love. You've had a big day huh?" Lauren replies as she bends down and places both arms underneath the girls butt as she nods, lifting her small body up into her arms before holding her close.

She rocks her for a while, humming underneath her breath, and soon enough, Dinah walks back into the room with a bottle full of milk in her hands.

Lauren waits for her to sit down on one side of the bed before gently easing the girl into her arms, the taller girl easily cradling the smaller girl as she holds the nipple of the bottle to her lips. Camila, without a fuss, happily excepts her milk and suckles eagerly, her head resting on her mommy's chest.

Her small hand comes up to tightly grip the top of her shirt whilst the other rests on top of Dinah's hand that was feeding her her bottle.

"I'll go get the crib ready" Lauren says with a gentle smile, pressing a kiss onto each of their foreheads before walking out of the room.

**

170 votes for the next chapter my lovelies!

The secret which you are all anxious to find out will be revealed in the next chapter, that I can definitely promise you 🙂

oh, and my new book will be posted very very soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824K 30.4K 57
Camila Cabello is a 16 year old girl. Her home life isn't the greatest and she's constantly living in fear of when her next 'beating' will be. One ni...
69.7K 1.6K 25
You text Lauren thinking it's the suicide hotline, can she save you before you do something drastic? (Gxg takes place when Camila is in the group)
10K 360 15
"They say time can be your friend or your worst enemy. Time can also close up wounds but also leave permanent scars. Can you take the visit from the...
18.9K 464 29
Lauren is going through pain after Camila left fifth harmony because she never got to tell Camila how she felt about her. SLOW UPDATES