Alerrie: The Perfect Match

بواسطة fanficwrxtxr

It's been quite a long time since 1/4 Little Mix popstar, Perrie Edwards has been in a decent relationship. B... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Special Chapter?
Special Chapter: Brits
22
23
25
26
27
Alerrie: End Game (Alerrie: The Perfect Match sequel)
Alerrie: Nobody Like You
!!!!

24

4.2K 64 12
بواسطة fanficwrxtxr

Alex

When I was five years old, my parents came home one day with another baby in tow. I was too young to process the pregnancy thing so I was just basically oblivious to whatever was happening, going with the flow of everything.

When I saw my baby brother for the first time, as what my parents had instilled in me, I swore to keep him safe and to love him forever. I mean, there were times when I got jealous because I felt like my parents loved him too much, hoarding up all their attention. I used to ask myself how they can offer so much love for something so little that can't even really do much.

But as I got older, I just sort of naturally hopped on the bandwagon. The feel to keep him safe at all times, to teach him ways, to make sure he's well. It just came to me inherently because he was my brother and it was all part of the natural order.

It wasn't until now that I'd truly felt that natural affection towards someone. I mean I felt it towards Perrie almost instinctively but it's just different when it came to my unborn child.

The love I felt towards this baby whom I haven't even seen yet is massively unimaginable. It's barely a size of an olive but I already love it with all my heart. I may not see it yet, or feel it or touch it, but the mere fact of knowing about it, already has it imprinting on my heart.

I scoot closer towards Perrie's sleeping form, propping my chin on top of the back of my hands as I lay horizontally across the bed on my stomach. Her shirt rides up, exposing her stomach. I stare at it as it heaves up and down, mimicking the motion of her chest as she breathes.

Her stomach was still flat as ever, her abs still clearly visible. It wasn't obvious at all that she was pregnant. I try angle my head, trying to find a baby bump somewhere between her curves. I grin as I gently poke her stomach, careful not to press too hard. I just can't believe that I have my child in there, growing inside the love of my life. I already love it so much and I can't wait to see him or her soon. I just know he or she is going to be perfect.

"What are you doing?" Perrie's groggy voice halts my actions. I look up and see her grinning at me, her eyes still half open as she examines what I'm doing. "Oh nothing. Just trying to find a bump." I say, almost embarrassed of what I got caught doing. "I'm sorry for waking you up." I say, getting on my knees and making my way to lean down and kiss her.

"It's alright." She says, smiling at me after I pulled back. "Just got really shocked to see my husband poking my belly." She laughs out. I smile and kiss her forehead. "Come here." She says, opening her arm for me. I crawl right in, gently resting my head just below her chest, my hand making its way to rub her stomach.

"I can't believe we have a baby growing in here." I say, drawing small circles on her skin. She runs her fingers through my hair, playing with my curly strands. "Yep, it's growing in there like a weed." She says, giggling. I chuckle and shake my head. "Noooo, you can't call our baby a weed." I say. "Don't listen to mam, you're not a weed little bean." I say, moving my head a little closer to her tummy. Her stomach heaves up and down as she laughs.

"You just called our kid, Bean." She chortles. "Hey there, Bean!" I speak to her stomach and she ends up having a fit of laughter. "By the way, mam sent a basket of fruits." I say as I sit up. "That's the third one this week." She whines as she pushes herself up the bed. "Do they really think I can finish a whole basket in a day. Keep it alongside the ones mam sent." She adds, grinning. "They're just excited." I tell her and she shakes her head, chuckling. When we told our parents, all of them were just ecstatic. There were tears everywhere and the mams were very very happy. I can't get over the look Perrie's dad gave me after we told him I knocked his daughter up, but he miraculously shrugged it off and gave me a hug.

Flashback

"The food is amazing, thank you for inviting all of us for dinner." Mam says after she wipes her mouth with her table napkin. "What's the occasion anyway? Why the sudden invite?" Debbie asks, turning her attention to Perrie and I. With that, the dads halted their conversation and turned towards us as well.

I looked at Perrie and gave her a small smile. She gave me a slight nod and grabbed hold of my hand under the table. "Is it time?" I ask her, looking for her reassurance. She smiles at me and squeezes my hand before she turned her attention back to our parents who were looking at us, confused.

"Well," She started and turned to look at me, encouraging me to continue and break the news to them. "Well," I start, Perrie's arm making its way over my shoulders. "Congratulations, you guys are going to be grandparents!" I declare, a banter of laughter coming out from Perrie.

There was a second of pure silence before the room was filled with cheers. The mams bolted up from their seats and went to Perrie, fussing over her as they bawled their eyes out. "Well done, boy!" My dad said, standing up and patting my back. Perrie's dad came up to me and gave me a hug. "You're in for quite a ride, Alex. Take care of them, Im proud of you, son." He says, tapping my shoulder.

"I am so happy for you!" My mam says, taking my face and kissing my cheek, her tear stricken face damping mine. "Stop crying, mam." I say, drying her tears. "Oh, I can't believe I'm going to be nanna!" Debbie says, hugging me.

I make my way to Perrie and rest my hand on the small of her back. I look down at her and smile as she grins at me, her eyes sporting a special glow. The rest of the evening was filled with lengthy conversations about baby preparations, baby names and more. By the end of the night I'm sure the mams had already probably planned out this baby's entire life. It was so nice to see so much people eager to see our baby.

End of flashback

"You good?" Perrie asks me, snaking her arm around mine. I release a breath---something I've been holding for a while now---and look at her. "Yep, just nervous and excited at the same time." I say, tapping my feet on the floor. She laughs and squuezes my arm, running her hands along it. "How come you're being so calm about this?" I add.

She giggles and gently takes my hand in hers. I flinch at the contact of her ice cold palms on mine. "I'm actually shitting myself, Alex." She whispers in my ear, making me chuckle a bit. "Well, it's nice to know we're both shitting messes." I say, making both of us silently giggle.

We sit up straight at the sound of the doorknob twisting, indicating that the doctor was finally here. We've been waiting inside the doctor's office for approximately fifteen minutes, a few minutes for our scheduled appointment. This is the first ever appointment we have and will be the first time we'll be able to get a glimpse of our baby.

"Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Oxlade-Chamberlain, I'm Dr. Robbins. Sorry for making you wait." The doctor says as she takes our hands and shakes it. "Oh it's fine. It's only been a few minutes. And also, you can address ua by our names." I say. "We should be the ones apologizing here. For demanding such an early appointment time. We know you don't usually schedule appointments this early, but we just didn't want to draw a lot of attention." Perrie tells her. She smiles at us and shakes her head.

"Oh it's fine. I understand, I've dealt with a few similar situations. It's no biggie, really." She says, resting a hand on Perrie's shoulder. She looks at both of us and smiles. "Shall we get started?" She says, paving a way for us to enter the examination room.

I release a deep breath as we enter the exam room, taking Perrie's hand in mine. Dr. Robbins looks at me and chuckles. I scratch the back of my neck and shake my head. "I'm sorry, I'm just a bit nervous. I don't know why." I say, making both the ladies in the room giggle.

"It's fine. Very common for first time parents. Don't worry, I've seen worse. You guys are one of the calmer ones I've had." She said as she prepares the bed for Perrie, making Pez and I laugh.

I help Perrie up the bed and take the seat beside it, taking her hand in mine. "Okay, just lean back and relax." Dr. Robbins says as she gathers her equipment. I turn to look at Perrie who was also gazing at me, a small nervous yet excited smile on her face.

"This is going to feel a bit cold." Dr. Robbins says as she lifts Perrie's shirt up, exposing her toned midriff. She gives my hand a light squeeze as the cold gel comes in contact with her skin. I scoot over a little closer as Dr. Robbins begins to gently run the ultrasound wand over her stomach, her attention focused on the screen. I stand up and draped and arm over Perrie's shoulders, pulling her closer to me as we wait.

"Oh, here we are." Dr. Robbins says, smiling. She turned the screen to our direction and pointed to a figure that made my heart flutter. "There's your baby." She says. I feel Perrie's head lean on my chest as we stare at it in awe. "Oh, wow. Hi baby." Perrie softly says, the warmth in her voice making my heart melt.

I stare at it for a few more seconds and smile. That's my baby. I feel my cheeks heating up, my eyes starting to water up. I look at Perrie amd smile at her as she smiles at me. "Hey, don't cry." She said, tilting her head. She grabbed my face and stroked my cheek. I chuckle and lean down to kiss her forehead. The happiness I'm feeling right now is unimaginable.

"So, of course here's the head, and hands, feet. And if you look closely you could almost count the fingers." Dr Robbins says, pointing to the different parts of the baby's body. "Aww, look at its little legs." Perrie says, excitement and awe in her voice.   "And its tiny hands." I say, making her giggle.

"This is your baby's heartbeat." Dr. Robbins says before a loud thumping sound---a beating heart---filled the room. It was then that my tears started to fall down my face. It became so real now, hearing the beats of its tiny heart. Our baby is here, and we'll seeing it soon enough. "It's a very strong heartbeat. Baby's doing really good." Dr. Robbins says, smiling at both of us.

"There it is, Pez. Our baby." I say, leaning down to kiss her. She giggles as I pull away, reaching to wipe my tears with her thumbs. "You're gonna make me cry, babe." She says, her eyes  already starting to glisten. I chuckled and slowly wiped my tears, running my hand along Perrie's hair.

"10 weeks right? Baby's a little small. But seeing you're a bit petite, Perrie, it seems normal. I'm not gonna be surprised if you start showing a bit later. But everything is looking fine plus the heartbeat is remarkably strong." Dr. Robbins says, wiping off the excess gel from Perrie's stomach and bringing her shirt back down.

She sits up and I help her get down from the bed. I place a hand on the small of her back as we walk to the doctor's table, pulling a seat for her. "So I have a few vitamins for you and the baby, so you have to drink them regularly and on schedule okay?"

"Oh I'll make sure of that." I say, making Perrie hit me on the arm. "That's good to hear that dad is very hands on. You got yourself a good one, Perrie. " Dr. Robbins jokes and makes both of us laugh. "I'm a lucky one, I must say." She says, giggling. "Oh no, I'm the lucky one here." I say, resting a hand on Perrie's shoulder.

"Okay, so see you on the next check up. Nice meeting you Alex, Perrie." Dr. Robbins says and leads us out the door with a smile. "Thank you so much, Dr. Robbins." Perrie says, giving her a hug. "Oh, just call me Jen. You take care, okay? See you soon." She says and waves goodbye.

"Careful now." I say as I hold the car door open for her while she gets in. I run to the other side and got in the driver's seat. "Where do you want to go? Do you want some food?" I ask her. "Ice cream would be nice, and some strawberries." She says with a sly grin on her face. "Ice cream and strawberries it is." I say as I start the engine and drive off.

"Do you think it's time to announce the pregnancy?" She asks me while she devours her strawberries while the tubs of ice cream lay on her lap as we make our way back home. "Well, we've told everyone who needs to know. I don't see why not. I'm sure the fans would be out of their minds." I say as I took a turn into our village. "Management okay with it?" I add.

"They gave me a go signal to annouce a few weeks ago." She said. "Then, I think we should. I think it's only right to share this blessing to the rest of the world." I say, smiling. "Yaay!" She says, pulling my face and kissing my cheek as we come to a halt in front of our Surrey home. We bought this home a few months into our marriage since we both wanted a place near London whenever we were in the city. We just really flew up here for her doctor's appointment and will be flying back to Liverpool tomorrow.

"I'll be posting the sonogram? You?" She asks while she fumbles with her phone as we get inside. "I have something in mind." I say, grinning.

Liked by alexoxchamberlain, jadethirlwall,leighannepinnock and 7,623,501 others

perrieedwards we have a plus one for every adventure from now on ❤

view all 4328094 comments

jesynelson can't wait to see baby mix

alexerrie OH. MY. GOD. YAAAAAAAS

alexperrie  YAAS! OMFG THEY'RE HAVING A BABY, WHERE IS MY WIG

Liked by perrieedwards, mattework, mosalah22 and 4,721,834 others

alexoxchamberlain we'll have someone running around with these on very soon 😍

view all 2568940 comments

alerrie001 I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! OMFG IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM

perriealex MY PARENTS ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS

roberto_firmino you're in for quite a ride, man 🖒 we expect a feast of a celebration from you when you get back here btw

Perrie
"

Pez, I have the strawberries!" I hear Alex shout from the bedroom. I was about to answer him when my reflection on the mirror caught my eye. I stepped a little closer to examine my reflection, my eyes falling to the direction towards my midsection.

I run a hand across my belly and turned sideways. I smile at the figure on the mirror, my heart fluttering as I take in the image in front of me. I was finally starting to show. I was wearing some tights and a sports bra and it was really obvious now, especially when I turn to side. I was in the middle of my fifteenth week; the doctor warned me beforehand that I was probably going to start showing a bit later, but I'm just really happy to finally see a bump. It's still small, but it's there.

"Alex!" I call for my husband, the excitement in my voice evident. I hear his footsteps from outside, getting louder and closer. "Are you alright? What's wrong?" He breathed out, panting as he burst open the bathroom door.

"I'm fine. Come here." I say, reaching out for him. I grab his hands and place it on my belly from behind me. "Look." I say, turning to my side again. I look at him as his gaze fixates on the reflection in the mirror, I lean on his chest as he figures out what he's suppose to see. The mirror was bordered with bright bulbs, and it was impossible to miss anything. 

"Wow." He said, running his hands on my small bump. "There you are." He says, smiling. He rests his chin on the crook of my neck and rubs my belly. "We're getting there, love." He says, moving his face to kiss my jaw. "I love you." He says. I lean my head on his and smile. "I love you, too."

"I don't think I want to leave anymore." He says, turning me around, his hands finding my stomach. "Yeah, but I don't think Matt would appreciate it if you missed his birthday dinner. Plus, I really want to hang out with Georgie." I say, fixing his hair.

"Fine, I'll let you get dressed." He said, leaning in to kiss me before he went out. I looked at the mirror one more time before I decided to get ready.

"Dinner was so good." I say, wiping my mouth with the napkin. "Everything always tastes good for a pregnant woman." Georgie jokes, making both of us giggle. "But she can eat anything and everything she wants." Alex says, pulling me closer to him.

"Everything is really playing out well for our boy Alex here. Perrie, the baby, the transfer, the---" I turned to Alex as soon as those words left Matt's mouth. "What transfer?" I silently ask. He gave me a look and I knew that there was definitely something going on.

"Hey, let me explain!" Alex yells as I slam the door open. I throw my purse on the couch as I pace around the living room. "Please tell me you said no, Alex." I try to calmly say. He closes the door and strides towards me. "Please tell me you didn't say yes." I say through gritted teeth.

"I just said I'll consider it." He says, placing a hand on the sofa. "Consider it? So you really are planning to say yes? What the hell, Alex?" I say, heat surging up my body.

"Come on, Pez. It's a huge opportunity for me, and this transfer has been on the works since last year. You need to understand th---"

"I understand, Alex. This is huge for you. But Barcelona is miles away, this is way different from the transfer to Liverpool. You're planning to move to another country, think about it!" I say, leaning on the table.

"It's going to do so much for me and my career. I'm not just doing this for myself, I'm doing this for you as well!"  He tries to reason out, his voice slightly rising.

"For me? You're moving away, Alex. And you know you can't suggest bringing me with you because you know for a fact I can't just pack my stuff and move to another country. I have a job here, Alex. Our family is here, our friends, my career!" I say, running my hand through my hair.

"It's just that, I'm just taking it into consideration. It's one of the best clubs out there. It's been on the table for a long time now. I was bound to take the offer even from before."

"Well, you should have thought about that before you decided to ask me to marry you! You should have thought about that before you knocked me up! It would have been slightly bit fine if it were just the two of us, trying to figure out this long distance relationship but we're having a baby, Alex! It's gonna spend it's entire life on a plane, flying from me to you. It's going to be so complicated, its as if we aren't even together at all." I say, trying to fight the tears.

The fight continued to escalate. He tried to convince me that it was only a few hours flight and we could just fly in and out. I told him it was so hard for my work to be in another country. I can't just move away. My band is based here, our families are here, our friends. It would be so hard to raise a child when you're in a plane every minute. The fight just went on and on, both of our voices filling the room. He knocked down a vase and we just stilled, looking at it. He told me he was just going to leave for a bit, to think he says.

"You know what, leave if you want to leave." I say before I turned my back on him and made my way upstairs. I closed my eyes shut as I heard the front door open and close.

Did he really leave me?

I wipe my tears, and make my way to the bathroom. I decided to take a long warm bath, to try to relax and think. If he really does take that offer, will I be able to do this alone? Will I be able to live without him.

I sink further on the tub, looking up at the ceiling. I involuntary move my hand to my belly, rubbing it in circles. "Dad loves you, baby. He loves us." I say out of the blue, assuring myself.

I was shocked to see the time on my phone, I have been in the shower for an almost an hour. I stared at my phone for a bit, hoping for even just one message from him but there was none. I changed into some comfy clothes and sat on the bed. I took a deep breath, the heaviness I feel in my chest weighing me down.

My heart jumps a bit when I hear the front door, some keys tingling. I try to steady my breath as I hear his footsteps getting closer. I hang my head low, glancing at his shoes emerging from outside.

"Pez?" I look up at him and saw his weighed down appearance. His shoulders drooping, his face torn. I released a sigh as our eyes met, mine starting to water. I feel my tears stream down my face as he walks towards me.

"Hey, shh. I'm sorry." He says, wrapping his arms around me. He kneels down in front me, sticking his head on my stomach, his arms around my waist. I find my hands resting on his shoulders, running up and down his back. "I'm sorry." He whispers to my stomach.

He cups my face and wipes my tears. He runs his hands down my arms, drawing small circles with his thumbs. "I told you before that I really wanted to up my career and that I had goals. But if I have to choose between playing for the best team and staying with my family, to make my wife happy, to see my child grow. . . . I choose you. You are my goal, you are my success. I don't care where I am, as long as I'm with you, I am home. Your happiness is my happiness." He says, looking me in the eye. "Klopp's been looking for a reason to keep me from going, but I realised he doesn't need one. You are the very reason, I'm staying and I hate that I even considered leaving. I know  I can succeed in my current team because I already am. I know i can reach my goals here, you with me to share it with."

I feel my tears streaming down my face as his words flow out of his mouth. "I love you, so much. I love you forever." He said. I reach for him and pull him closer to me for a hug, clinging to his neck a little tighter. He stands up and wraps his arms around me tighter, cradling me in his embrace. "I love you, too. I'm sorry." I silently say to his ear.

"Sshh, ssh. It's okay. Baby's gonna be sad  you're sad." He said. He hugs me a little tighter, burying his face on my neck, inhaling my scent. "God, I love you so much."

***
HERE IT IS! IM SORRY IF IT TOOK SO LONG. I JUST GOT CAUGHT UP WITH SO MUCH SCHOOL STUFF THAT I NEED TO FINISH. PLEASE VOTE AND PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT BECAUSE YOUR COMMENTS MAKE ME SO HAPPY AND MAKES ME WANT TO UPDATE EARLIER.

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS!

btw, this book may or may not be ending soon sooooo, do you want another story or do you want a sequel of this?, where they try to figure out the rest of their lives, of course along with the baby and maybe another lmao.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

227K 5K 36
Zayn is abusive toward Perrie. He has been for two years. She wants to leave him, but she can't. Modest! Management controls them as a couple. They...
82.1K 2.1K 34
A love starting and other ones ending. After a breakup, death, and baby will Jerrie have their happy ending?
21.2K 733 35
[How Alex and Perrie met.] [Disclaimer: this is a work of fantasy and DOES NOT intend to describe the real personality/nature of the characters.] 'I...
51.4K 1.1K 42
What happens when you fall in love with your best friend? Who do you tell? How long do you hide it for? What can you do? Do you stay best friends?