Bite Me Harder -Sterek AU-

Od HPTF2Love

What if Stiles was bitten that night, not Scott? What if his life changed course the way Scott's did but with... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author Note:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue

Chapter 27

6.8K 299 50
Od HPTF2Love

Stiles ran towards the fight, the smell of blood and Kanima almost blocking all his other senses. Several bullet shots echo in his ears as he got to the scene, pausing when he saw the Kanima stare at Gerard. Why was it hesitating?

He jumped down, claws slashing his claws at the Kanima as he kicked it out of the way of Gerard. Not cause he liked the guy, but because reasons. He hated reasons sometimes.

"Stiles..." He heard Derek breath, body rather beaten up from his battle with the Kanima. It was quickly fading though. His claw marks were now only scars of Derek's cheek, but it doesn't make him feel any better about it as he looked longingly at the man, running away to chase after Jackson.

🐾👣🐾👣🐾

His search of him to the nightclub, Jungle. He's not surprised when Derek suddenly arrives. Derek was quick. Derek and Stiles placed aside their differences enough to discuss why Jackson was paralyzed by the venom test if he was the Kanima.

"Because he was human. It doesn't effect him when he's a Kanima because it's the Kanima's venom. Not Jackson's venom. It takes the shape of his true self, but not his other self." Stiles speculated just as he saw the Kanima crawling into one of the upper floors of the Jungle. "Shit, come on. We have to get inside."

Stiles was too young to enter with ID. He looked too young at least. Stiles took in a deep breath as he tried to think, a familiar smell catch him by surprise.

"Armani." He breathed, groaning. "Danny! Danny is his next target. Oh god, Jackson's gonna kill his best friend." He ran a hand over his buzzed hair, jumping when Derek broke the doorknob off the back entrance.

"Not on our watch. Come on." He followed Derek inside, stripping his jacket off at the humid air and tying it around his waist. Seemed like a lot of dudes were in tank tops anyway...Oh.

"It's a gay club." Stiles realised out loud, pausing when a woman - nope, drag queen - appraised his pale complexion. He may have blushed a bit.

"No kidding." Derek turned around to Stiles, sighing at the boy who was surrounded by drag queens, picking on how skinny he was, his soft skin, pretty eyes. It's actually quite nice to be fawned over, Derek, Stiles thought sarcastically. Derek rolled his eyes, eyes roaming the hundreds of young men dance to thumping music.

"There he is." Stiles pointed Danny out to Derek, who was sitting at the bar in a dejected manner. He must come often, because the bartender is being real sweet on him, nodding over to an attractive blond who was eyeing Danny with a grin.

"Is he your friend?" Derek mused, walking over to the bar as Danny slipped away with the mystery dance partner.

"Isaac has a crush on him. Be glad we didn't bring him along, he'd sulk the entire time." Stiles said over the music, grinning at the bartender. "Two beers, please."

"IDs." The bartender said knowingly, smirking at Stiles. Stiles took out his fake ID as Derek rolled his eyes and declined the beer. "How about a coke?" Stiles pouted slightly but accepted it. He noticed a guy in the corner of his eyes checking him out, and he'd admit, it felt nice. Derek should take some frickin' notes. If he even liked him.

Stiles gaped when he turned back, a beer resting in front of Derek. Derek is staring at the man who paid for it for him, and he doesn't look impressed in the least. Stiles can't help but feel jealous though, ugly green envy on his tongue. Derek turned to him, and smirked - frickin' smirked! - as he took the beer and drank from it. Was this ass trying to make him jealous? Well two people could play that game. Stiles was petty enough to.

Stiles rose a brow, challenging Derek as he pivoted on his foot and walked over to the stranger that had been eyeing him up.

"What're you doing?" Derek asked, miffed.

"Getting closer to Danny." Stiles said cockily, knowing Derek could hear him. "Hey stranger." Stiles puts on his best smile.

"Hey yourself. I'm Dylan." The blue eyed young man winked, shirt tight on his lean frame and dark hair tousled sexily.

"Stiles. I saw you checking me out, and since this is my first in a gay bar, I was wondering if you'd dance with my two left feet?" Dylan laughed.

"Of course. I'm know for giving the best... experiences." Dylan dragged the tip of his tongue over his Cupid bow lips and Stiles swallowed thickly at the implication. Definitely into dudes.

"Let's dance then." Stiles took Dylan's hand and led him to the dance floor. He didn't know what to do with his hands, but Dylan seemed to know as he placed Stiles hands on his shoulders and ran his overs Stiles' narrow waist. Stiles stomach quivered involuntarily as Dylan's thumbs lined the soft core muscle he had grown during his training with Derek.

He could sense Derek's eyes on him as he danced with Dylan, but he was just having fun with the rhythm and the appraising brushes against his warm skin. It was out of pettiness, but now it was Stiles just showing what Derek wouldn't have if he kept being an ass. Derek had enjoyed Stiles jealousy. Stiles refused to give up hope for more if Derek was going to act that way.

Stiles froze when he felt a hand on his ass, mostly surprised and uncomfortable more than disgusted. He didn't know this guy, it's not like he would just offer his first time up to him like a slag. Thankfully he's saved from awkwardly asking Dylan to remove his hand by Derek, who grabbed the Dylan's wrist and twisted it even to hurt but not break.

"Hands off. We have business to attend to." Derek growled, pulling Stiles along. "You're an idiot." Derek says as he searched for Danny through the crowd. "We have a mission, it's no time for dancing."

"Sourwolf." Stiles grumbled, cheeks lightly flushed in embarrassment. Stiles looked up, eyes widening when he caught Jackson hanging upside down over the dance floor. "Derek, he's here." Derek looked up and his lips thinned.

"Get Danny, I'll get Jackson." They pushed through the crowd, trying to get to their respective targets. The smoke and lights and crowded dance floor is all too much though, blinding them both to their targets before they hear screaming.

Stiles can only look at Danny's fallen body as Derek went for the Kanima, the world sluggish and slow as he fell besides his friend.

"Danny! Danny, are you okay?!"

"Stiles...? What're you...doing here...?" Danny replied slowly, squinting up at him. "Was I roofied?"

"Nah, nah man, just...just rest, we'll get you an ambulance." Stiles holds Danny's head gently, pulling away from his friend to watch the Kanima retreat outside. He ran out after it, finding a blood trail that led...right to Danny's car. He looked inside, finding Jackson - not the Kanima, him - in the back, covered in blood.

🐾👣🐾👣🐾

Stiles came up to Danny as he was rolled out on a stretcher, questioning his friend.

"What did you do today, Danny? Anything that would warrant someone wanting to hurt you...?" Danny doesn't answer, groggy. "Are you okay, man?" Stiles sighed, taking Danny's hand gently in his.

"Was my ex paralysed to?" Stiles smirked.

"He was."

"Then I'm great." Danny grinned. Stiles felt a warm content-ness in his chest, like gooey marshmallows as he lowered his face to Danny's and nosed his forehead affectionately. He catches himself though, pulling away and letting his friend be wheeled away.

He touched his nose, surprised at how animalistic the action had been. Hopefully Danny didn't remember it. Awkward.

🐾👣🐾👣🐾

Isaac brought Stiles' jeep around to the Jungle, Derek and Stiles hauling Jackson into the back of the jeep - much to his displeasure since he was covered in blood.

"We better get going before one of the deputies spot us." Stiles slide into the drivers seat as Derek took the passenger seat, staring up his jeep and backing up. He's blocked by a police car though, his father stepping out. "Crap." Stiles groaned, knocking his head against the steer wheel before he finally hopped out.

"So, Stiles, would you like to tell me why you're present as yet another crime scene...at a gay bar?" John questioned, unimpressed by his sons track records.

"Uh...Well, you see dad, that's a conversation we have yet to talk about-"

"You're not gay." John inched the bridge of his nose, chuckling. Stiles gaped. He was! Well, sorta.

"I could be!"

"Not with that outfit." Stiles looked at Isaac, who had stepped out to see what was holding them up. He grabbed Isaac's arm, pulling him close.

"This is actually my boyfriend, Isaac." He lied, challenging his father to say anything about Isaac's previous suspect status. Derek growled under his breath and Stiles glared in the direction of the vehicle. John looked at Isaac with raised brows, offering his hand.

"Uh, evening, Isaac." He cleared his throat. "Whatever makes you happy, I guess, son..." John said awkwardly, his expression suddenly sobering. "Stiles, I have other things to say to you. Like how you weren't at Scott's on the weekend. Or the fact that you've been leaving last at night the past few months, disappearing randomly. I want an honest answer, Stiles...Is it drugs?"

"What? No! I just...I wasn't ready to come out yet, so I kept Isaac a secret. I was visiting him a lot is all. On the weekend, I was with Isaac and his friends." Stiles felt bad for lying, but he'd rather his father have peace of mind. "Tonight we went with Danny to the club to cheer him up after a bad break up..."

"I wouldn't have been mad, Stiles. You're my son, I don't care if you have a boyfriend. I do care about your safety though. So from now on, you leave a note or tell me before you just disappear." John scolded lightly and Stiles smiled.

"Sure dad." Stiles hugged his father, guilty but satisfied that his father still had peace from the supernatural. "I'll see you later. I have to drop off Isaac."

"Okay. Have a nice night boys." John smiled politely at Isaac as he got back in his car and drove towards the station. Stiles sighed in relief, hopping into the car as Isaac got in the back seat.

"Wha..." Jackson groaned, coming too slowly. He was out like a light again though with a quick punch to the face from Isaac.

"Isaac!" Stiles gaped.

"What?" Isaac shrugged. "I don't like him. He paralysed more than half the pack."

🐾👣🐾👣🐾

When Jackson awoke, he noticed three things.

1) He was in a metal room.

2) It had a very short roof and now his head hurt.

3) He was frickin' chained and shackled to the floor of the room.

He spat curses and shoved himself around the metal box angrily, threatening his kidnappers from inside the van even though they might not even hear. He later finds out his kidnapper is Stilinski of all people. He brings his a bloody sandwich and tells himself about murders by a 'Kanima'. He tries to fool his parents by texting them he was at Danny's.

His flaw was that he put 'I love you' when Jackson never said it.

🐾👣🐾👣🐾

"Allison, sweetie?" Victoria called her daughter as she cut up the vegetables for dinner.

"Yes, mom?" Allison rose a brow, smiling softly at her mother.

"Your father and I have noticed quite a few calls to...the odd one...Stilinski?" She formed it as a question, but Allison knew it wasn't. It was an accusation.

"I'm keeping in contact with him because I'm trying to keep an extra eye on Lydia for dad. Stiles is obsessed with her, so I get information from him." She lied smoothly, and she's thankful her mother isn't a werewolf or she'd know she was lying.

"I see...Keep at it then, Allison. Always our good girl." Victoria smiled fondly, letting her daughter go back to whatever she was doing.

27 BITES

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

772K 21.6K 79
**COMPLETED** One night, walking through the woods, Scott McCall got bit by something that changed his life. Forcing him to dive in head first into t...
323K 11.9K 28
Forgive me this is my first book This is an au after season 2: The alpha pack does not exist, Jackson not leaving, Erica and Boyd alive and Peter is...
8.3K 225 24
Scott McCall has been a werewolf for a few months now, but his life hasn't really gotten any easier since he defeated Peter. His crush still doesn't...
31.2K 1.7K 15
Honestly, she should've just stayed home. If she had, maybe she wouldn't have gotten chased through the woods by a monster. Or stumbled into a world...