Nico Di Angelo at Hogwarts- D...

By KatWeasley1

COMPLETED XD Hades summons Nico to his palace. He tells him that he has to protect Harry Potter, the boy who... More

"It's not babysitting, it's looking after."
Will throws a tantie for 'Medical Reasons'
And I thought Demigods had scars!
Mad-Eye Moody is a little more Mad
I let out a Secret (crap)
Revelaete
I Threaten a Painting
Announcement
Curse you, Poseidon!
"I THINK THERE'S A BANSHEE IN THE HOUSE!"
"Who's Will?" he asked.
ANNOUNCEMENT- QUESTION
If everyone was stepping into a fire, would you?
Enter, stranger, but take heed, of what awaits the sin of greed
The 'Temporary' Vault
I find something out about my mum.
Is it a trend to call wizard schools stupid names?
Why do all of these things happen at mealtime?
HGOATRS XEPERSS
ANNOUNCEMENT
FINALLY! WE'RE HERE!
The hat sings a (hopefully not) prophesy
ANNOUNCEMENT (again, sorry)
The Sorting Hat is screaming!
ναι
Don't talk behind my back when I'm in the ROOM!
Room change, please?
ANNOUNCEMENT (some shoutouts)
Snake? No, it's Snape.
A lot of innocent plants die
ANNOUNCEMENT
Dangerous Half Breeds? I've met some.
I save Harry from amnesia
A Helping Hand in Homework
Going back Home
Telling Chiron
ANNOUNCEMENT/QUESTION
A bright orange mistake
Camp Half-Blood is now a place for Vampires...
Katie Bell
Ticking off the Toad
ATTENTION!!! COMPETITION!!! CLOSED.
SORRY, YET ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT
A bad time for IM'ing
Passing time (filler, I'm sorry)
COMPETITION WINNER!!!
Club Catastrophe...
A Favour for Good Old Albus
Revelaete part II
I'm a Little Ray of Sunshine (Read the Last Sentence)
Encouragement from a Son of Hades.
The Weapons (Sorry, Another Filler)
Lesson One and a Weird Goddess
The DA
The Army is Coming!
Reunite (Guys you will like this chapter)
Because Something Always HAS to go Wrong
Well, that was Unexpected.
Glowing Giant Chicken Man
We all have that Obnoxious Cousin
Brason and Solangelo are the Best Ships EVER
Piper, your Aphrodite is Showing.
Rap Battles
Will's a Bit Angry.
Koi, Frank!
The End
Other stories by KatWeasley1
A/N New Nico at Hogwarts Story

Nico totally roasts Snape

15.2K 504 301
By KatWeasley1

Snape POV

"Oh, hello, Mr Di Angelo..." I drawled, enjoying the effect it had on the young upstart when I talked slow. "So what was that?" I gestured to where the image had been.

"I presume you have been informed of why I am here, professor?" the boy said, scowling.

"Well, professor Dumbledore has told me that you were to protect that idiot Potter and his friends..." I stared at him. "but I don't see how you could do that, you can't be older than any of your classmates..."

He smiled a creepy smile. "Well, in fact, I am older than you, although age doesn't always equal competence. My cousin saved the world when he was 12, and my other cousin stabbed a monster in the foot with a dagger when she was 7."

I was taken aback at this. The boy looked even younger for his age, accounting for his thin build and slightly sickly features. He was sort of scary, and seemed to radiate death and power, sort of like the dark lord, but stronger. stronger? what?

I laughed. "You can keep telling yourself that, Mr Di Angelo."

He just smirked. "Sure."

I turned back to the castle. "So tell me why I shouldn't be giving you a detention for being out of class?"

His smile evaporated. "My step mother and I aren't very friendly, so she, ah, cursed the plants around me to die. So since I had herbology, I had to leave. And instead of heading up to the castle, I decided to come here." He gestured to the lake.

I frown. "you still haven't answered my question. What was that- that picture thing  that you were doing?"

He looked at me coldly. "I'm afraid I can't tell you that."

I glared at him. "You will have to tell me soon, Di Angelo, so better it be now than at my desk with a truth potion down your throat."

He looked a bit terrified at that, but then his expression went neutral. "If you have a problem, complain to Albus." He started walking away, but turned his head to add, "I'm sure he would be very  happy to hear your moaning."

At that, he strided away, leaving me in a state of shock. Who did this kid think he was? I was very curious to find out.

SORRY FOR THAT SHORT CHAPTER, BUT IT'S BETTER THAN NOTHING. SOME SNAPE ACTION THOU SO BE HAPPY!

I JUST HAD A THOUGHT. WHAT IF THANATOS HAD A MORTAL RECEPTIONIST, AND SHE DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS LITERALLY DEATH. AND NICO WALKED IN, ASKING FOR AN APPOINTMENT WITH DEATH. SHE WOULD BE SURPRISED, AND SAY THAT SUICIDE WAS NEVER THE OPTION, AND NICO WOULD JUST FACE PALM.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.7K 22
This story is about how the seven plus Nico and Thalia learn they are more than the average demigods. They go to a new school for wizards and witches...
281K 9.6K 34
Betrayed by all of his friends, Percy flees to England and adopts a new family and culture...of wizards? Join our favorite hero as he survives his ne...
50.5K 1K 19
Percy Jackson left his camp to wander around the world. His journey was quickly shortened when a mysterious man offers him a place away from earth. A...
375K 6.2K 25
Percy Jackson's finally at peace. The gods have made him, the seven, and some of his other friends gods. He thinks nothing can go wrong - right. As...