Forever And Always

Av That-Basic-Simp

~SET IN THE MODERN WORLD~ "I see someone has a specific taste in significant others," Yang said. "And what d... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
100 View AU
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Announcment

400 & 500 View: Special Chapter

382 6 2
Av That-Basic-Simp

A/N: So since this story has 500+ views, this is going to be a combined chapter because I really don't think I will be able to make a 500 view chapter. So thank you all for the views and let' see if we can get to 1k! If we do, I'll make a 1k view chapter special. Thanks guys!!

It's been at least three years since the Grimm had breached the inner city of Vale. It was a bit unusual to see Grimm this close to the inner most city: Atlas. Usually Vacuo and Mistral get attacked first then Vale. But they've been dealing with Grimm ever since the Grimm Dragon appeared and dropped in Grimm all over Vacuo and Mistral. Because of the sudden lose of control of them, they've found their way to the second most inner city. And it was Vale, Vacuo, and Mistral's job to keep Atlas safe.

"Of course we have to do all the hard work while the higher ups get to sit on their asses everyday. Living in luxury," I sneered.

"Think of this, Yang, you're helping out humanity to get rid of the Grimm," Ruby said.

"I know, but joining the Scouts was our own choice. They were born into all of that. Meaning the ones who were born in Vale, Vacuo, and Mistral have to help protect Atlas. Why doesn't Vacuo and Mistral protect Vale and Atlas? Since we're the most inner cities here?"

"I don't know. We'd have to ask the higher ups."

"I don't feel comfortable doing that."

"Me neither," Ruby said.

"Come on. We have training today."

Ruby and I walked out of our bunk and towards the training grounds. We had another month of training before we fully joined the Scouts. Or the Garrison or Military Police. Ruby and I are going to the Scouts, to not help ourselves, but help others who are unable to help. I wasn't paying attention and ran into someone.

"Watch it!"

"Sorry."

The girl turned around and Ruby and I almost dropped to the ground. An Atlas person? Here? Training to either join the Scouts, Garrison, or Military Police. Right about now she would be waking up and enjoying a planned breakfast with her family and friends. Not having to worry about the Grimm attacking.

"I'm sorry to ask, but why is an Atlas personnel here to train to give their life up?" I asked.

"I want to help others. I don't want to sit around just waiting for the Grimm to come. I want to be out there, helping people."

"That's very ambitious, for an Atlas person," came a voice behind us.

It was Blake! Blake and I had became friends on the first day of training camp.

"I have you know, that not every person in Atlas is stuck up."

"You're just the one who doesn't fit that category of people," Blake said.

"So, what's your name?" Ruby asked.

"Weiss Schnee."

"Weiss Schnee? As in the Schnee who makes the 3D maneuver gear?" I asked.

"And the blades. Each piece of equipment is carefully made out of the finest materials."

"Yeah we know how they're made. You don't have to bore us to death," I said.

"I'm just trying to be helpful."

"You can try to be helpful by letting us get to the training session. Commander Keith will not be happy if either one of us are late. Our training ends in a month so he's going to be more strict."

"He's already too strict," Weiss said.

"He's a military instructor. What do you expect? For him to be all happy and soft?" Blake asked.

Ruby and I chuckled as Weiss sighed. The four of us walked towards the training area and began.

The month went by quickly. The top ten had the choice of going to any three, but the ones who weren't in the top ten were unable to enlist in the Military Police. That branch was only for the top ten. Ruby, Blake, Weiss, and I choose the Scout Regiment. Together, we were going to slay the Creatures of Grimm. Save the world and save humanity.

"All Scouts! Vacuo has been breached! All units, prepare for battle!"

Ruby and I frantically got on our gear. We were in the same squad as Weiss and Blake. But they were in a different part of the building. Ruby was nervous about the first battle. So was I, but I didn't show it as much as she did. She was shaking and was unable to put gas in her equipment.

"Ruby, it's going to be ok."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. I'm going to go see how Blake and Weiss are doing."

"Ok."

I walked over to their section and saw that they looked calm. But they were probably just as nervous as Ruby on the inside. Knowing how to take down Grimm was one thing. But actually fighting and successfully killing them was another story.

"How are you guys holding up?"

"Fine," Blake said.

"Alright, I guess," Weiss said.

I walked over to Blake, who was shaking. I held her hand in mine and whispered to her, "Don't die out there. Please?"

"I'll try not to, but you know I can't promise you that."

"I know," I said.

"MOVE OUT SCOUTS!"

"I'll see you out there."

I let go of her hand and ran back towards Ruby, who was still getting her equipment together. I had to help her and we headed outside, to face the Grimm head on.

"We have an Ursa coming in at center field," a commander called.

"You two, take it down before it gets any closer."

"Got it."

Apparently, our group was split up. Weiss and Ruby went to one section while Blake and I headed to another part. Every corner of the city was crawling with Grimm. It was terrible. Seeing Ursa, Beowolves, King Taijitus, Boarbatusk, and the DeathStrider. All of these beasts was causing mass chaos.

"Blake, take out the legs. I'll get the arms and we'll attack the chest," I said.

"Got it."

We executed it perfectly. But there was something wrong. We only saw Ursa. We'd normally see a mix of Ursa, Beowolves, and Boarbatusks. But there were only Ursa.

"Something's not right," I said.

"You picked up on that too?" Blake asked.

"Yeah."

"Hey, where did you two come from?"

I looked up and saw Ruby and Weiss flying onto the rooftop. They were both injured very badly. Weiss was bleeding from her face and arm. Ruby looked like she suffered from a broken leg.

"We were being overrun by Grimm. There were too many of them. Our entire squad got wiped out. We managed to get here," Ruby said.

"Stay up here. We'll get both of you medical help."

Blake started running towards the area where Ruby and Weiss came from.

"Blake, where are you going?"

"My home is where they were!"

"Blake!"

"Go with her, soldier!"

"Right."

I ran with Blake, "This is a suicide mission, Blake. You heard, Ruby."

"My mother and father don't know there was a Grimm attack. They're most likely in our basement. They can't hear anything from where they are."

We landed on the ground and Blake ran towards her house, "Mom! Dad!"

There was no response.

"Mom!! Dad!"

Her voice was cracking. I already knew they would be goners since they didn't hear the sirens going off. I walked over to her as she tried searching for them.

"Blake, we need to go."

"No!"

"Blake, we're Grimm food if we're here on the ground!"

"I need to find them."

"Blake, look out!"

She looked up and a King Taijitu came from the ruins of her house. Blake and I both unsheathed our swords and blasted the hooks from the 3DM gear into the nearest wall. I landed on one of the rooftops and saw Ruby was making her way to us.

"Ruby, you're hurt!"

"I'm not letting you get killed. Same with Blake."

I turned and saw the tail swing up and smack Blake out of the air.

"NO!"

I got myself ready to jump down there, but Ruby grabbed my arm.

"Yang, don't!"

"I have to help her. She's my friend!"

"But I can't lose you!"

"Stay safe."

I ripped my arm from her grasp and jumped from the rooftop.

"YANG!"

I landed and ran towards Blake. She was crushed by the blow into the side of a house. Her legs were underneath a pile of bricks. Damn it. They were most likely broken. She'll be unable to walk. I moved some of the bricks away and pulled her from the rubble.

"Yang?"

"It's ok. I'm here."

"Yang, I-"

"Shh. Save your breath."

"Yang, I need to tell you something."

"What?"

"I-I always thought of you as m-my closest ff-frie..."

"BLAKE!"

Her body was cold. Tears slipped down from my eyes as they dropped onto Blake's cheek. I kissed her cold and lifeless lips, "I love you."

The King Taijitu was behind me, hissing. I got up, sneered at it, and attacked. I flew around, killing all the Grimm that was in my path.

"YANG!" Ruby called.

I looked her way and saw a Beowolf. It was too late. It bit down on my right arm, ripped it off, and sent my flying onto the ground, where the pack was.

"Yang!" Ruby called from the rooftops.

"Ruby, stay there."

"Yang, I can't let you face them by yourself!"

"Don't worry, Ruby. Don't worry about me. Just worry about yourself and get out of here!"

"Yang."

"Protect Remnant! Protect Weiss! Dad! Protect Atlas!"

"What about you?"

"I'll be reunited with Blake."

I knelt to the ground as the Beowolves surrounded me. I dropped my blade and let them attack. In a matter of seconds, I see Blake right before me.

"Yang?"

"Hey, Kitten."

Tears fell from her eyes as she hugged me.

"I'm here. I'll always be here."

~Welp. I'm going to go cry now. I hope you enjoyed this 400 and 500 view crossover chapter! I personally liked it very much, but I think it went by too fast. But that's just me. I'm kind of upset with myself for killing Blake and Yang. But hey, they see each other in heaven. I hoped you liked this chapter as always I am Fangirl_of_Anime345, I hope you all liked this story as much as I did and thank you for the comments and the views! I hope to see you in the next story! BAAAAAAIIIII!!!!!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1K 56
(Weiss x Ruby) welcome all gays. nope thats a bad start hello fellow rainbow worshippers. na that doesn't work either sup homies- NOPE NOPE NOPE NOT...
246K 9.4K 58
Blake has been on the run for years. Adam had always seemed to find her and make her pay for running away. She's tired of running from her insane Ex...
1.5K 37 2
The world can be a gruelling place, a place of hardship and struggle. When that final step is taken, a new era of the world is discovered, regardless...
15.5K 274 14
This is a fan fiction that takes place after the main RWBY story, in a hypothetical future. Years after defeating Salem and saving Remnant. Blake and...