Taken ⁺ OT4

honeyjinn_ द्वारा

The one where Luke gets taken. ✵ ˚ * ✫ ✵ .  ✫ ✧ ·   Info ❁Swearing ❁Violence ❁Inappropriate Acts ✵ ˚ *... अधिक

✧S N E A K P E E K✧
✧P R O L O G U E✧
✧O N E✧
✧T W O✧
✧T H R E E✧
✧F O U R✧
✧F I V E✧
✧S I X✧
✧S E V E N✧
✧E I G H T✧
✧N I N E✧
✧T E N✧
✧E L E V E N✧
✧T W E L V E✧
✧T H I R T E E N✧
✧F O U R T E E N✧
✧F I F T E E N✧
✧S I X T E E N✧
✧S E V E N T E E N✧
✧E I G H T E E N✧
✧N I N E T E E N✧
✧T W E N T Y✧
✧T W E N T Y - O N E✧
✧T W E N T Y - T W O✧
✧T W E N T Y - F O U R✧
✧T W E N T Y - F I V E✧
✧T W E N T Y - S I X✧
✧T W E N T Y - S E V E N✧
✧T W E N T Y - E I G H T✧
✧T W E N T Y - N I N E✧
✧T H I R T Y✧
✧T H I R T Y - O N E✧
✧E P I L O G U E✧
✧A N N O U N C E M E N T✧

✧T W E N T Y - T H R E E✧

2.6K 74 5
honeyjinn_ द्वारा

✰LUKE✰

Have you ever thought that maybe all the bad luck in your life was gonna run out and all that was left was good luck.

Well today, I actually believed myself.

Luck has finally been on my side.

When I heard those sirens go off, I just smiled.

But little did I know I had nothing to smile about further on in the day.

"Shit!-Where's the paper work!?" Ashton shouts as Michael slows down the car.

"In the draw-just hold up before you start fidgeting, let me pull over-".

"Guys can you pull over, I'm feeling carsick" I lied, gripping my stomach as I pretend to almost throw up.

"Aww no-not this all at once. Can't you hold it in till we get back it's only 4 miles till we're home" Calum convinces.

"No..." My voice lowers.

"Ah-shit!" Michael curses under his breath as he abruptly comes to a stop.

"-Don't say a word. Let us do the talking" Calum turned round as Michael pulled down the window, I couldn't help but feel relief. I was finally getting my freedom back. The sad part though is that I still have to help Dr Highmore he's been tortured and tormented for long enough thanks too me and I swore we both would leave together.

Then all of a sudden one large police officer in a beige uniform with very dark sunglasses strolled to the drivers side of the car to be greeted by Michael waving the cars paper work in his hand.

He seemed one to not mess around with.

Good luck boys.

"Licen-?" Just as he said that word Michael pushed them into his hands.

"Alright, then-I'm going to scan these to the station, wait here" he motioned with his hands and all the boys physically relaxed in their seats.

So this might be a good time to run for my life.

"Guys-I really need to throw up" and I gagged.

Ashton sighed " fine but you better be quick-and I'm coming with you" he got out of the left side as I did on the right guiding me to the massive tree that was only a foot away when out of nowhere the police shouts at us to get back to the vehicle.

"Wait!-stop!.What you're doing and get back into the vehicle".And I just nudged Ashton and ran towards the police man.

"WAIT!, IM LUKE HEMMINGS!-THE MISSING BOY FROM JEFFORSONSVILL!" I scream and dash toward the cop car. In an attempt to get closer I'm caught by Ashton and picked up to be taken back to the truck.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" I curse.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!. In the name off law I'm arresting you boys on the ground of kidnapping!" He held his gun steady and his words had an effect on all of them as Calum had gotten out of the car to help Ashton get back, his face was in shock.

"Let go of the young man now!" And Ashton just made his hold on me tighter as he walked back slowly.

Maybe this wasn't my luck after all.

"Now!- Get back ash!" Calum shouts as Ashton darts towards the truck, the officer fires many bullets missing us completely.

I'm pushed into the middle between Calum and Ashton and Michael releases the pedal and we go flying. Speeding off into the distance to what I can expect a new life. There's no way they're going to keep me here after that.

"What the fuck were you thinking!?" Aston's eyes were wide bloodshot at the amount of danger we were in. That I put them in...

I had given up and I just did not care if I was shot or worse killed, anything is better than being here with them...

"Just let me go!- please your sentence won't be as bad if you let me go..." I cry into my hands. I'm so stressed out. I can barley process everything.

"Oh baby-don't cry. We're all going to be together, until the day we die. Don't get sad , we're not leaving you" Calum said in hushed tones as the cop was speeding after us.

My day couldn't off gotten worse...

--

"Michael you grab all of the money in the basement, Calum you set up the car-grab all the essentials-clothes and and what not and  I'll make sure Luke is secure..." Ashton as panicked but not as much as me.

"C'mon get out the truck" he ordered but I stood my ground metaphorically as I sit in the truck.

"Why do you have to be such a little shit all the time" he muttered and pulled me out.

"No-fuck off!" I shout. Thrashing around in his grasp.

"Calum,throw us some duct tape!" Ashton calls as I'm dragged into the living room.

In ten seconds flat, Ashton has me pinned to the floor my hands behind my back and my legs pressed together as he secures them with tape.

"Now to make sure no more curse words come out of that pretty l'il mouth" he turned me round a small piece of duct tape was placed over my mouth by surprise and I just felt so small. A piece of cargo on board. An item.

"There we go- now to get you back in the truck. But first let me get a blanket and pillow" I'm left on the floor waiting to me moved when Michael comes back from the basement with a duffle bag of money and walks over to me.

"You're beautiful, you know that. But you've caused such a mess... good thing you're gaged" he smile down at me stroking my face.

He will pay for this, everything.

"Cal! you got everything?" Michael called standing up straight.

"Yeah" he walked through the door way with many bags in hands and on his shoulders and back.

"Quickly get into the car then I'll help ash get Luke secure"

"Speak off secure, what about doctor guy in the basement?"

"What do you mean?"Michael laughed.

"-well we can't leave him here to die?"

"True... but let Ashton decide what happens to him" decide what's happens to him, he not a piece of furniture you can throw to the side of a motorway. That's human life...

"Okay, now you go put that car. See you in a second baby" Michael leans over kissing Calum on the lips before bending down to me letting Calum walk out as Ashton comes down the stairs with a blanket and pillow as he said.

"Okay, we're ready" and I have never more wanted to murder someone more than right now...

✰✰✰

The end is near of this book and I appreciate all the votes, comments and reads you guys have been giving me. So thank you very much. It's been a few months, which is surprising to me as I used to take a year to finish books but now I'm older more vocabulary. ie swear words :) .

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.9K 63 12
Ashton's managed to evade the public eye for the most part after his turbulent exit from Hollywood years ago, only to be dragged back into the spotli...
935K 14.6K 31
>>5SOS Ot4<< "D-daddy please." "What do you want princess?" "Please. I need you. Please just do anything." Bottom!Lashton Top!Malum *Warning: does co...
86.6K 3.6K 19
What happens when the school's fuckboy, Luke Hemmings, has a crush on Ashton Irwin? Updates: Completed Chapter Titles: German Started: 24...
55.8K 2.1K 57
Luke being arrested for the possession of drugs made Michael believe that he would never be surprised by his boyfriend's secrets ever again. But the...