Mike Wheeler x Reader

Von angry-teen-hotline

What could happen when you move to Hawkins, Indiana? Well, one of two things: 1. You meet the greatest friend... Mehr

Smol Unnecessary Author's Note
Chapter 2: New Everything
Chapter 3: New School
Chapter 4: Life in Hawkins
Chapter 5: Confusion
Chapter 6: Change in Perspective
Chapter 7: Broken Friendship
Chapter 8: A Forgiving Friend
Chapter 9: Trees, Jumps, and Bike Rides
Chapter 10: Ice Skating
Chapter 11(อ โ‰– อœส–อ โ‰–): The Storm
A/N-One desperate boi
Chapter 12: English Projects
Chapter 13: Winter
Chapter 14: Christmas
Chapter 15: The Lake
Chapter 16: A Sleepy Girl
AAAAAHHHHH-A/N
Chapter 17: Sunset
Chapter 18: Back to School
A/N-โค๏ธ
Chapter 19: Sleepovaaa
Chapter 20: "I have to."
Chapter 21: More than a Crush?
Chapter 22: AV Club
Chapter 23: Bike Ride, Again
Chapter 24: The Disappearance of Y/N Y/L/N
Yo i love y'all sm-A/N
Chapter 25: Where is she?
Chapter 26: "But she's out here all alone, Will."
Chapter 27: Life in the Upside Down
Chapter 28: A clue?
Chapter 29: A Dream
Chapter 30: The Gate
Chapter 31: Channel 7
A/N- WHOMST R U GUYS WHAT
Chapter 32: Astral Projection
Chapter 33: Project MKUltra
Chapter 34: All About Astral Projection
Chapter 35: A Close Call
Chapter 36: "I thought you were dead."
Chapter 37: Bring Us Back
Chapter 38: Pool Day
Chapter 39: A Starry Night
A/N- That's all folks
A/N: ACTUAL NEW BOOK
A/N: ACTUAL NEW BOOK PT. 2
want a good book to read ??

Chapter 1: A decision

29.2K 554 2.1K
Von angry-teen-hotline

(This is basic okay bear with me I have less than 50 brain cells ;-;)

Your POV

You take a deep breath. And another. You have to do this. You check your face in the mirror. It doesn't look like you've been crying. No tear stains, no red face. You're ready. You walk out of your room into your parents'.

You take one last deep breath.

"Mom, if you really need to, we can move to Hawkins. I'll be okay."

Your dad had gotten a new job offer, and he would get a raise if he took it. A big raise. You've seen how stressed your parents have been lately, barely surviving with their current income. When they told you what had happened, and that it was up to you, you knew you had to say yes. You wanted to see your parents happy.

Your dad's at work, so your mom is reading alone. She looks up.

"Are you serious Y/N?" (That's your name kiddos)

"Yeah mom."

"And your not just doing this for us? You really are absolutely fine with this?" your mom questions.

"It'll be fun, yeah!" you manage to say.

"Alright then, we'll tell your father at dinner." your mom smiles. You can see that she is happier already. You're confident you've done what's best.

"Sure." you say as you leave.

You lock the door to your room. What did you just do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When your dad is home and dinner is ready, your parents call you out into the kitchen. You inwardly groan and sit down.

"So *your dad's name*, Y/N and I have something we'd like to tell you.

When you hear your name, you're suddenly thrown into a paroxysm of fear. What in the world was I thinking? I can't move to another state!

"Y/N, would you like to tell him?" your mom asks.

"Actually I d-" you start. Then you notice how tired your dad looks. How hard he works for you. 

"I think you should tell him." you say, stabbing your chicken.

"Well, Y/N came to me this afternoon and told me that she would be perfectly fine with moving to Hawkins."

Your dad raises an eyebrow. "Your kidding."

"Nope!" your mom brightly states.

"Well, alright then!" your dad says as he looks you over. He looks suspicious. You do your best smile. After a second or two, he looks away satisfied.

When dinner is done, you lock the door to your room, again. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1M 38.7K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
52.7K 729 15
"๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ž ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ช๐™ฅ" "๐™ž ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
16.3K 397 15
A few months have passed, since Y/N escaped the Lab. She is at her worst condition, in pain and all bruised up. What will happen to Y/N? Will she sur...