Perfect Two (MiChaeng)

By michaeng101

Son Chaeyoung, a rich kid whose father is a CEO of a Big company... Chaeyoung is a well known bully in their... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Cp.31 (Past with her)
Cp.32

Chapter 23

3.7K 92 30
By michaeng101

Mina's POV

"Goodmorning cub." I said, I hate my morning voice. Argh.

"Uh, maybe I should get up and put my clothes on?." He said, I smiled at him.

I stood up and I'm above him now. I kissed him, and going down to his jawline, and on his neck.

"Uh, Mina-"

"Don't call me Mina, have you forgotten? Your Penguin/Baby is back."

"U-uh o-kay then, b-baby, I think I just need my clothes on now." He was stuttering, I glared at him.

"What d-do you want?" He asked me.

"You..." I continued my kiss and I rubbed mine to his. He wore his boxer, and I was wearing my underwear and and oversized shirt. And damn, his size is big. I continued to rub it and he moaned. He is sweating. Last night, We finished 5 fckng rounds.

He then pushed down my underwear, I'm wet. Very wet. Then I pushed down his boxer. Damn his huge friend again.

We had morning sex.

————
Chaeng's POV
Damn she's to good in bed. My quiet baby penguin turned into a sexy beast.

Phone call.

Chaeng: yes hello?
Jeong: ayee nojambro, wassup?
Chaeng: ayeee! Nojamhyung! Im fine, and how about you and jihyo?
Jeong: well there are some misunderstanding, but we fixed it all. Haha
Chaeng: oh I'm with —
Jeong: Mina? Oh haha
Chaeng: yeah I have to tell you something.
Jeong: what is it?
Then i discussed to him what happened and it shocked him. Then after 5 minutes, we hang up.

I saw Mina, she was panicking. Because maybe her father would he angry at her.

———-
Yo guys. I'm really sorry if it's short.
The exams is near so I need to study haha btw. Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 143 10
A college student, Son Chaeyoung is the smartest girl in the university. A lot of students adored and envy her because of her perfect grades. Not unt...
5.4K 244 15
Myoui Mina,a very popular CEO of Myoui Entertainment,people always think she's cold and that's true but if she's with her seven friends,she's a softi...
31.3K 1K 28
Hirai Momo daughter of Park Jin Young who owns the JYP University. Momo is a Nerd but no one touches her because of her Best friend Son Chaeyoung, No...
200K 8.6K 50
Yoo Jeongyeon came from one of the richest families in South Korea, together with her sisters; Son Chaeyoung, Kim Dahyun, and Chou Tzuyu. Their surna...