Looking For Love in All the W...

נכתב על ידי ElizabethAnneEwing

Lizzy has been teased all her life. The final straw for her was when she couldn't change on the day of her bi... עוד

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine - Part One
Chapter Ten - Part Two
Chapter Eleven - Part Three
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Seven

524 8 1
נכתב על ידי ElizabethAnneEwing

Sorry guys that its taken me a bit longer this time to update. Hope you like the new chapter. Comment if you do just be nice about it LOL :)

_________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Seven

Lizzy's P.O.V

I was having the dream, the one where I was still trapped in that horrible place I used to call home. I got up like I did every day and got ready then snuck down stairs trying to be as quiet as I could. I got everything out that I would need to make my family breakfast. Hoping that I had gotten up early enough so that today I wouldn't get hit by my wonderful and loving parents, notice the sarcasm there.

The only difference was that today was special because it was our alpha's son's birthday today and he would be turning 18 years old. It also meant that he would find his mate so that meant my sister would be going gaga over him today.

She swore that they were mates and even though I thought Josh was cute on the outside he was ugly on the inside. In fact he was sometimes worse than my family in how they treated me, if that was possible. I was in the middle of cooking when I felt a presence behind me. I turned around so fast that I lost my footing and started to fall.

What surprised me the most was that someone had caught me before I fell. I looked up and to my horror and surprise it was Josh the alpha's son who grabbed me before I could fall. Now when we find our mates it's not like it is in the movies or these romance stories you read about.

All it takes is a touch of skin to skin contact and it lets our wolf know that the other person is compatible to one another. The next step is eye contact, at least they got that part right in a way. Our eyes is like a window into our soul. It's sad but true that when a werewolf mates they litterly find the other half of their soul.

It's said that when a werewolf is born they are born with half their soul missing, and they have to find their soul mate to feel complete and if you're an alpha it's really important you find your mate because otherwise you could lose control of your wolf. Once a were wolf loses control to his or her wolf they become what we all know as rouges. Now rouges are mindless killing machines that you read about at least most of them aren't. When a wolf becomes a rouge all it means is that the humane is no longer there, the wolf litterly pushes the humane mind out of the body so that all there is, is the wolf. So when you see a rouge you have to treat it like you would a wild wolf.

Anyways back to my dream, when I looked up he got a shocked look on his face and the next thing I knew my butt was on the ground because he dropped me. The shocked look turned to hurt, then anger, then disgusted. The disgusted look I was used to. But what killed me were his next words.

"I Joshua Gardens reject you Lizzy of the Longhorn Family as my soul mate now and forever more." He said with a sickening smile. Then before I could even blink I felt something hit me from behind. Before I could finish the dream out though like I normally did I was getting shaken awake. In one way I was glad because that was one day I did not want to relive again, but it also meant that someone was in my room which always equaled something bad happening to me.

Before I was even fully awake I jumped out of the bed whimpering and crying.

"I'm sorry Darren please don't hit me again, I'm sorry for over sleeping."

I was still half asleep which was why I didn't realize right away that it wasn't Darren who had woken me up but Michael. It took me a full minute to realize I wasn't being attacked for me to open my eyes. Once I did I realized where I was and who was in my room.

I looked up and saw a horrified look on Michael's face, whether it was from what I had said or what I was wearing I wasn't sure. But once he realized I was fully awake and he wasn't going to hurt me he ran out of the room like the devil was on his heels.

It took me a full hour to get up out of the position I was in because I was still in a little bit of shock. To be honest it was the first time in a very long time that I had been woken up by someone and not getting beat. It was sad but I was used to the beatings so I really wasn't sure what I was supposed to do with someone who had no intentions of hurting me.

When I finally got up I went into my bathroom and grabbed a quick shower and got dressed. I wasn't sure when my brother was going to be back but I knew that if I was going to face him again I would need to be the one in control. I refused to lose my temper at him again until he explained to me why I was lead to believe he was dead.

A small part of me just wanted to run into his arms like I did when I was a small child and let him deal with all the bad and scary stuff that was called reality but I was a big girl now and I needed to act like one. Plus I hadn't seen him in almost a decade so I had no idea if he was still the same man as before.

When I finally came out of my bedroom I noticed little things such as there were more voices coming out from my living room than there should have been. Also there were more clothes in the guest bedroom and two extra beds as well. I know because I went in there to see if Michael had kept to his word about staying here last night.

I was just about to enter my living room when I heard my brothers voice and he was talking about me.

"How was Lizzy last night Michael?" I heard him ask

"Last night she was fine but it wasn't till this morning that I heard her cry out. So I went into her bedroom to check on her when I saw her whimpering." Michael responded.

"And then?" I heard Derek ask with added irritation in his voice.

I couldn't see Michael but I could picture him. I saw him in my mind's eye taking a deep breath to tell him what had happened . I didn't want my brother knowing about Darren yet so I walked into my living room before Michael could speak. I started to smile because I was right Michael had taken a deep breath but I quickly lost my smile when I realized there were about 5 other men there that I didn't know. I also saw the three that tackled me and I could feel a frown on my face.

I took a deep breath then whistled really loudly. I knew it would hurt their ears because they have sensitive hearing. All of then jumped about five feet in the air not expecting it. I had ten set of eyes look up at me from my floor, all of them giving me glares because I had managed to sneak up on them and scare the living day lights out of them.

For the first time in years I started to laugh, and I mean really laugh. I knew I probably sounded crazy and most of them thought I was having a nervous breakdown but I mean come on I had ten guys all sprawled out on my floor in a tangled mess. It truly was funny.

After about ten minutes of laughing my butt off I started to calm down. I took a few deep breaths so I wouldn't start laughing again because they were still sitting there and hadn't moved an inch. I shook my head and said in a soft voice.

"Thanks I needed that. Now I'm going into my kitchen and making breakfast, if your good maybe I'll make extra for you but first clean up the mess you made in my house."

I turned around and started to snicker again because that's the fastest I had ever seen ten grown men move. I walked into my kitchen and started to get the ingredients that I would need out. I wanted French toast and scrambled eggs and if they didn't like it oh well on them.

About ten minutes later I had them all in my kitchen watching every move I made like I was going to eat all the food in front of them. I felt like a mouse getting stalked by a cat.

Once everything was finished I went into my cupboard and grabbed the plates I would need and started to dish out everything. I handed the three guys that tackled me the dishes and told them to set the table while I grabbed the food. By the time I was done we were all sitting at my breakfast table eating. No one spoke so all there was, was a silence that felt nice for the first time in my life. I was nervous about breaking it but I needed a few answers.

"Now that everyone has food mind telling me why there are ten men in my house when I only barley know two of you?" I asked in a calm voice although I could feel my heart starting to race in fear again.

"Well I know you won't leave here to live in the pack house with us so I decided that my beta, my guards, and a few of my closest friends would stay here with you so that I know your safe." Said Derek and as he spoke he pointed to his beta, his guards, and his friends.

I could feel my jaw drop at my brothers announcement. I couldn't believe him, he had taken over my life in just a few short hours and I had no clue if this was going to be a good thing or now. Since I wanted to keep the promise to myself and not lose my temper I closed my jaw and slowly got up from the table. As I was leaving I looked back at the new additions to my life and just shook my head. It was to much for me to deal with at this point in time.

As I walked out of my dining room I could hear them start to whisper, Michael in particular left me with a smile on my face as I could hear him berate my brother for just announcing his plans without consulting me first. I would leave them to sort it out for now. I needed a break from them, I needed a break from my life, so I quietly let myself out of my house to take a walk.

I would deal with my brother and his pack when I got back from my walk.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

99.2K 8K 32
Eros thought he knew everything about love. Being a Cupid and all. But that was before he met Penelope... For nearly a decade, he's tried-and failed...
490K 12.5K 48
An original and empowering shapeshifter/werewolf mystery. Lily's abusive life with her childhood pack is about to change forever when she's assigned...
10.3M 413K 37
Werewolves and vampires don't mix, or that's what Kieran Callisto, a seventeen-year-old vampire, has believed all his life - until he falls for the A...
7.9K 106 158
Gu Wuji, who has often encountered ghosts since childhood, was drawn into an infinite supernatural world one day. As a result, I treated you as evil...