He Hates Me I Hate Him Then H...

By Cresil21

Beware! Boyxboy! You've been warned! XD It's my first so be nice! (Future steamy scene!) Woah! :O He push me... More

Prologue~
Chapter One~
Chapter Two~
Chapter Three~
Chapter Four~
Chapter Five~
Chapter Six~
Chapter Seven~
Chapter Eight~
Chapter Nine~
Chapter Ten~
Chapter Eleven~
Chapter Twelve~
Chapter Thirteen~
Chapter Fourteen~
Chapter Fifteen~
Chapter Sixteen~
Chapter Seventeen~
Chapter Eighteen~
Chapter Twenty~
Chapter Twenty-One~
Announcement

Chapter Nineteen~

6.7K 128 50
By Cresil21

A/N: No, I am not typing up the comment, but dedication goes to rockturtle3! Happy Birthday! Unless you were lying to me and it wasn't your birthday! :O Then I was just played. -_-

I know I wasn't supposed to update yet, but I'm going to be gone tomorrow so there wasn't going to be an update. So you get it early. :)

-Chapter Nineteen-

When I came to my hands were tied roughly making it hurt to even try to move them because then the skin that was raw against my wrist would seem to grind against the thick ropes making me hiss in pain. I had some sort of cloth over my eyes and the only smells were those of musk and sewage. I tried to break free and bear with the burning in my wrist, but it wasn't long after that I felt blood coming down my wrists.

“Watch it kid, you’re going to infect those wounds like that,” said a man gruffly.

“Then why don’t you get the ropes off?” I growled towards the voice, but the only thing that indicated that he had heard me was his shrill laughter that only made me feel even more helpless. “Can you at lease tell me why’d you take me?”

“Don’t worry about it,” he answered. “We’re not here to kill you or anything.”

“Then what?” I demanded. “Do you want money or something?”

“Not from you kid,” he answered. “You could say you’re only a delivery.”

“So you’re just being paid from some higher power to take me to them?” I arched a brow before glaring at what I assumed was down at my feet.

“You could say that,” he answered. “You won’t be here long.”

“Comforting,” I muttered.

“It should be,” he answered. “From what I heard from these men aren’t going to hurt you either so for now I think you’re safe.”

“Yes, because believing all that your kidnapper says is the smartest thing to do,” I said sarcastically before sighing, this wasn’t looking good for me.

“Touche,” answered the man with a slight chuckle.

“It’s time,” said another man as he knocked on a door that seemed to be metal.

“They came to pick you up,” said the an from earlier as he untied my feet from the chair and raised me to my feet making me walk alongside him. I was pulled out to a place with more light and a rush of fresh air came to me making me take in a deep breath.

“This is him?” Asked a female voice.

“Yeah,” the man answered.

Suddenly whatever was over my face was pull off and I squinted when the light blinded me and then saw three figures. Their faces were a blur until finally it came to focus and I could see both men had bright red eyes and seemed to be brothers with matching white hair. The woman was a blond with red eyes, her expression was set in stone, her hair up in a neat bun, and even though her eyes were aflame they couldn’t have been colder.

“Hello there Ciel,” she said as she threw the rag over to the dirt. I looked around to see that nothing was around here it was pure trees and when I looked back from where I had come from it was almost like a vault in the middle of nowhere. The door was a thick metal rusted door and inside it was a pitch black. Fingers with nails harshly grabbed at my chin digging into my flesh making me hiss before I turned to meet her eyes.

“Don’t look away from me,” she ordered. “Do you know why you’re here?”

“It was because I was fucking your son, too, right?” I growled harshly only to have her hand lash out and strike me on my left cheek making it burn painfully before blood was coming down the edge of my mouth and down my nose. I knew that there would be a bruise forming soon.

“A simple yes or no is all that I want out of you,” she said. “Now do you know why you’re here?”

“No,” I splat harshly.

“I am from the Council, have you been told about us?”

I refused to answer only to be struck again this time she had my neck gripped tightly in her hand as her nails dug in deeper than should be normal.

“No,” I choked.

“We’re what controls you,” she continued. “What we say goes, do you understand that?”

“Yes,” I muttered.

“Good,” she responded.

“Then why the fuck am I here?” I asked when she didn’t continue.

“Impatient,” she said indifferently as her nails only dug in deeper. “You’re here because there was a grave error with your pairing."

“What the hell are you talking about?” I uttered with a hoarse voice.

“You and Firo are a mistake,” she answered. “There is a defect with you.”

“I’m sure there was a defect with the condoms your parents used too,” I growled. “They should sue.”

I was on the ground in seconds her neatly high heeled foot digging into my gut until I coughed blood and was struggling to breath, but no matter how much I tired to push her foot away it only dug deeper.

“You’ll do good to respect me,” she growled her teeth suddenly sharpen and her face was in the process of morphing into something inhuman when she took a deep breath and she was back to normal. “If I feel it necessary I will kill you.”

“You’re welcome to,” I mumbled. “There’s no chance of my coming out alive, is there?”

She sneered down at me. “If you continue like this there is no chance of you ever coming out of this forest alive.”

“Then by all means end it now,” I growled before spitting in her face. Last thing I saw her her foot coming towards my face. I guess it could have been hours since I was out.

“Mr. Castillo it would be in your own convenience that you wake up soon,” a man said coldly before a cold splash of water hit me in the face causing me to wake up trying to breathe deeply. “Good, you’re awake.”

I coughed before looking around. I was tied to another chair again the only difference there was that now I was chained and my raw wrists burned even more now that the cool air hit the jagged wounds.

“Do you know why you’re here?” The man asked.

“I-I believe that woman said something...about my being a m-mistake,” I said hoarsely through coughs.

“Miss Perkins wasn’t specific enough, I apologize for that,” he answered glaring at the woman that happened ti be sitting by among them.

“Oh no, it’s alright by me,” I muttered coughing again. “But my face, spleen, and neck might not be considering she’s about as gentle as a character from Wrong Turn.”

He looked at me for a few seconds before turning to the woman, Miss Perkins. “I would suggest you apologize to the younger man.”

“I see no reason to,” she muttered.

“If you do not then you can honestly say that you sill not be staying in this room for much longer,” he answered.

“You’re being unreasonable!” She stood from her seat knocking down the chair.

“You were quite unreasonable to this younger man when he had to struggle not the die in your hands,” he said indifferently. “Now Miss Perkins please proceed.”

“I apologize,” she uttered glaring down at me with a fierce gaze that made me doubt my continuing to live at this moment.

“Fine, now please sit down,” he told her before turning to me. “Now, Mr. Castillo, we have an understanding that you are mated to Firo?”

“No, you have that wrong,” I growled. “I haven’t been marked by Firo, nor will I ever be.”

“Are you sure about this?” He asked.

“What the hell is it with everyone asking this?!” I snarled up at them in their pathetic pillars with those tall seats and a professional wooden desk before them as they looked down at me. “I don’t give a shit about being marked.”

“We heard you were having problems with Firo Laforet,” he probed.

“Yes, we have been having problems,” I answered honestly. “What’s it to you?”

“Would you willingly be marked by Firo?” He asked.

“What’s it to you, old man?” I growled.

“We overheard that you wouldn’t,” he pressed.

“Fuck you!” I glared up at him. “And your pathetic friends up there.”

“Then it is settled,” he responded with a sudden grin. This grin said it all, that something I had said wasn’t what I was supposed to say. “Miss Perkins, please proceed with the procedure.”

“With pleasure,” she purred as she was suddenly by me and the chains fell off and I was on my feet. “It’s time we do a small operation on you.”

I didn’t have the time to scream because suddenly I was being picked up in the air and there were thick nails digging into my skull everyone was saying something in a mantra and I had no idea how to make the pain stop. There was a burning sensation through me until it was all just coming down my spine and I was screaming, but nothing would come out.

I wanted it to stop, just make it stop! My eyes rolled back until I couldn’t see and tears were coming down my cheeks. The chanting making the burning come faster until it was raking through my body ripping at my flesh and making me want to tear away form my body. My throat was dry and suddenly every second I had ever spent with Firo was coming back in a rush every fraction of a second was there and I could feel every single feeling I had ever felt around him.

From the sensation of welcome to the feeling of lost to arousal, it was all rushing into me making me cringe and finally cry out as loud as I could possibly manage. Then as fast was it was rushing into me all those feelings were gone and I didn’t know why or what had happened. I just knew that the feelings I had had for Firo and every feeling I had ever felt for him was gone all in an instant. I felt empty, there was nothing there anymore. I couldn’t stand it, the feeling made me want to cry out, but I didn’t anymore.

Everything was dead silent and I couldn’t feel thing making me feel this gruesome numbing all over almost like a prickling of needles just hard enough to sting, but not enough to cause real pain. I had no reason to talk, not reason to ask questions, and most of all no reason to fight.

“Welcome to the council Ciel Castillo,” said the man from before, I said nothing. “You have been ripped away from you, now you have nothing to hold you back from being what you are.

“From now on you are the council’s dog,” he explained. “You will do as we say and we will train you to develop your powers that you’ve never awaken.

“Do you know why they never awoke?” He taunted, I did nothing, but lay on the cold floor wishing that it would just wrap itself around me faster. “You were never going to develop them until you were mated with Firo. Then your offspring would have been so strong that they would have exceeded our power, we needed you to separate from Firo. But the law says that one can not separate partners unless they have made it clear that they refuse to be marked.

“Thank you for making it easier Ciel,” he said with a smile. “Now your bond with Firo is broken and this is the end of that.”

“Firo?” I frowned as I sat up weakly.

“He’s not important to you,” he answered me. “Miss Perkins, help our puppy up.”

She walked over and gently raised me to my feet and I leaned on her as she wrapped her arms around my shoulder. “There there,” she cooed. “We’ll take care of you.”

“It feels empty,” I said hoarsely.

“You’ll get used to it, sweetheart,” she told me letting her hand rub on my back comfortingly. “You’ll learn to use it to your advantage.”

The tears had dried and I had no reason to continue to cry, there was no reason for anything.

“I want to die,” I answered understanding the feeling.

“No, no,” she soothed. “We’ll give you a reason to live, okay?”

I nodded weakly before she raised me in her arms and began to walk away from the pillars making her way over to a narrow hallway and I only looked down the pitch black hallway. I looked to the side at glass, I was able to see a deep shadow spreading from my eye out, I was marked. Who was this Firo? And why did I want to see him?

A/N: Okay so I didn't edit. Or I began to...but then I didn't...

Ciel is on the side! And hear the awesome song! :D

So comment on who is your favorite character in this book. (And how you liked this chapter!) It could even be one of Ciel's uncles. :)

And don't forget to tell me why he or she (not that I have many girls...) is your favorite character! This is just for my enjoyment by the way. :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 4.2K 14
[BXB] "You know Luke the more you stutter the cuter you get" And that was the very moment I broke, his emerald eyes burning into me as I folded, his...
86.9K 3.6K 41
"I'm not afraid of you," I tried to say confidently. He smirked while placing his hands on my hips. My breathing stopped for a few seconds but then...
502K 22.3K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...
307K 12.1K 33
" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in heat. " I'm quick to cut a nigga off, so...