Me and my 12 brothers. YES...

By wontletyougo_906

~STORY COMPLETED! just in process of editing~ Lexi Walker has 12 brothers. Twelve irritating, annoying, boss... More

CHARACTERS
Me and my 12 brothers. YES....12 brothers!- chapter one
Me and my 12 brothers - Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (PART 1)
Chapter 42 (PART 2)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 ~ Last Chapter
Thank you!
Sequel!?

Chapter 36

46.1K 1.2K 207
By wontletyougo_906

New Chapter! :)

******************************************

CHAPTER 36

Briiinngg

Gosh....I’ve never thought I would be so happy to hear the school bell...

Abandoning my incomplete work, I drop my pen and stand up from my desk, grabbing my bag..

“Thank god!” Charlie moans from beside me getting to her feet  “I don’t think I’ll have been able to take much more of this sexual frustration!”

“What?” I scoff a laugh looking at her confused as I shove my books in my bag...

Charlie smirks tilting her head up at me and shots a quick glance to the back of the glass then back to me before saying in a sing-song voice “Nootthingg!” and slings her bag on her shoulder

I narrow my eyes at her suspiciously....what is she on?

Shrugging, I pull my bag onto my shoulder and shuffle up to the front of the classroom towards the door following Charlie and Nath....

“Chipmunk! Wait up!”

I groan as I hear not only his voice, but that stupid annoying nickname! It’s quite offensive actually!

“Stop calling me that!” I hiss pushing my bag up further on my shoulder and feel his presence beside me...

Noah chuckles and slings his arm carelessly over my shoulder as we edge towards the door and I frown...

“Why?...I mean it suits you....oh but actually no..firecracker is better ya know because it matches you’re short tempered perso-“

I cut him off by elbowing him hard in the ribs...which causes him to let out a grunt..but still somehow manages to chuckle and keep his arm in place as we walk out the door...

“Yeah...well how about I call you Noah’s Ark then hmm?” I suggest slightly sarcastically.....and by the look on his face he’s not so happy about that...so actually that’s not a bad idea...

I smirk, ha...I have something against him now....

“Lexi!”

Whipping my head around I see Evan stood the other side of the corridor his arms crossed over his chest....

Frowning slightly confused as to why he’s there..I shrug Noah’s arm off me ....I weave through the people spilling out of class and towards him

“What’s up?” I ask furrowing my eyebrows

Evan shakes his head, his usual smirk that’s usually plastered across his face not there which causes some concern to bubble up....

His eyes flick behind me for a brief second and they narrow before looking back to me “nothing...just come on...Blake wanted me to get you...”

I frown confused and he wraps his arm over my shoulder, but it feels different...it’s not in his usual friendly, joking way....it’s more firm and tight....more protective.....

Shaking my head still with the confused look on my face I shrug his arm off...well try too as he’s stronger than me...

“What?...no...I need to go to my locker with Char-“

I get cut off as he pulls me back closer turning “No...just leave it....you’re coming now...” he practically orders and I catch his eyes still flick over my head

“Evan...” I squirm under his hold “Let go...I need to go to my locker...” but he just carries on and pulls me through the crowd..

“What the hell’s wrong with you?!” I finally snap and yank myself out his hold shooting him an annoyed glare....

“I need to go to my locker idiot!....I’ll meet you by the car...” I start to turn away but am stopped when he grabs my arm again....

“Hey guys...!” I release an irritated sigh as Noah comes up towards us...I forgot he was behind me actually..

His eyes flick in-between Evan and I a small frown appearing on his face “Everything alright?” He aks looking up to Evan..then me...

I feel Evan stiffen behind me and wrap his arm back around my shoulders tightly “Everything’s fine...” Evan speaks through clenched teeth....and this only causes me to frown more confused as to why he’s being like this to Noah...Noah..who I thought is friends with my brother....or well they got on...

I struggle again against Evan “Evan!” I snap “My locker...”

“I can walk her to her locker if you like?....it’ll be easier cus I’m going that wa-“

“No” Evan cuts Noah off, turning to him with a harsh glare “No.....just leave her alone...”

I blink surprised and look to Noah to see an unreadable expression cross over his face....and I don’t get to do much else before I’m pulled away by my arrogant brother...

Out in the school grounds, with Evan still walking a bit too fast his arm around me I try to wiggle out “Evan...what the hell?! Yeah I might not like Noah that much...but that was pretty hars-“ Once again getting my sentence cut off...I’m pulled around in front of Evan to face him, his hands placed on my shoulders and he’s looking me dead in the eye...

I blink finding this a little too close and shift the books in my arms...

“You hang out with Noah?” He asks...well he asks but it doesn’t really sound like a question...more like a statement – which is not true

“I don’t want you hanging out with him..” and with that said he pulls me back to his side, leading me over to the car park...

I gape at him, letting his words sink in ‘I don’t want you hanging out with him’ What the hell?!

“What the hell Evan?! You can’t just say who I can and can’t ‘hang out’ with!” I snap yanking his arm off me and picking up my past walking towards the car

“And for your information! I don’t even like Noah! So why the heck would I hang out with him?!” I throw Evan a glare over my shoulder as I stomp off...

“Oh please...Lexi I see the way you two are....always bickering, playfully fighting.....and even the other day I woke up to find you two sleeping on the same couch!...and just now!....coming out the class with his arm around you!.....”

“What?!” I stop and turn to him in disbelief “What the hell Evan!? Just suddenly changing your mind about someone that you’ve just met over two weeks?...yeah...cus that’s real nice..” I respond sarcastically rolling my eyes....

Evan rolls his own eyes and walks past me, but not before pulling me along as we head towards the car, where the others are waiting....

“I haven’t changed my mind.....he’s always been....dodgy...”

I snort yanking my arm away from his hold but carry on walking “Dodgy? Evan....your dodgy yet I still ‘hang around’ you...”

“I’m your brother you dork that’s why...” He rolls his eyes “Just.....just stay away from him okay...”

I glare at my brother, I have no idea why I’m sticking up for Noah, I have no clue....but for some reason I can’t help it “No..” I state glaring as I walk, approaching the car

“You can’t tell me what to do!” I snap before retching the car door open and climbing in...slamming it shut to show just how p*ssed off I am....

Dragging my hand through my hair I look out the window....to see Chris and Blake talking to Evan....all with the same expression...so it doesn’t surprise me they think the same thing...

God sacks! We’ve been through this before.......one of the boys hating on someone who I become ‘friendly’ with...yeah I’ll admit I’m not really ‘friends’ with Noah...more like a...acquaintance...but still!.....they see me around with someone...and immediately diss like it....I’m surprised they haven’t had a go at Charlie, Abby or Nathan yet!  

Eventually they all climb into the car, including Seth and Leon....Blake, Chris and Evan with not so happy looking expressions...

Starting the car I just sit there crossing my arms and glaring ahead....waiting for someone to say something...

“Lex...” Ah...there we go, Blake.

“Lex....we don’t mean to upset you....we’re just trying to protect you...” He says the car pulling away “We just don’t think it’s a good idea...-“

“Just stay away from him okay?” Chris cuts Blake off giving me a look “Cus I swear if he dare touches you he won’t even live to see tomorrow..” He grumbles under his breath but I still hear him...

Glaring at the back of his seat, really tempted to kick it, but that’s just childish...

“You can’t decide who I chose to be friends with...” Yes I know I just admitted to be ‘friends’ with Noah..but I’m not...no...it’s just to get my point across...yeah..just that “You don’t get to chose...and you know why?...because you aren’t my dad...” Low blow...I know low blow....but I couldn’t stop it...it’s the only way to make them see

It goes silent after that.....deadly silent...but I don’t care as I’m still glaring...

‘Stay away from him’ we’re their words.....

Yeah...well what you gunna do if I don’t listen to you ‘big brothers’?.....

~~~~

“Mom!?”   a smile comes to my face as I see my mom and I run towards her.....it feels as if I haven’t seen her in days...

“Oh...hey hon..” She chuckles as I basically run into her arms, hugging her tightly with a small smile....

“You okay?” She asks stroking my hair and I pull back gently nodding my head stiffly

“Fine”  I force a small convincing smile for her as I look up to her face...

Smiling back to me she ruffles my hair slightly chuckling “good...”

Frowning lightly I pat my hair down...before turning and leaning against the counter as I watch her start to cook....

“Now....Lex what are you doing next Friday?” She asks tilting her head to me...

I furrowed my eyebrows and shrug “Nothing....school obviously..”

Mom smirks “Good..”

“Why?” I ask curiously

Grinning my mom turns to me “Because you and all the other boys will be joining me at my bosses small after party dinner thing..” She tells me looking excited...

I raise an eyebrow “we are?”

“Yep!” Mom nods her head grinning “Yup you definitely are....it’s formal dress and it’s a good time for you to meet my boss and vice versa, as he seems very interested...”

“Wait...” I cut her off straightening up more “Formal dress?” I question and she nods beaming “That means wearing a...”

“A dress, yup” Mom replies before I even finish my sentence...

“No way!” I protest “I’m not wearing a dress! For no one!”

Rolling her eyes “Stop being so dramatic..” She mumbles with a small smile playing at her lips thou “You have to hon...it won’t be that bad....besides we can go shopping at the weekend..” Mom gasps as she says this and grins turning to me again “We can go shopping! Oh I’ll get Daisy to come with...she’ll love it...”

Scrunching my nose up in disgust at even the thought of this I shake my head holding my hands up “No..” I say firmly “There’s no way I’m going shopping let alone for a dress” I physically shiver just thinking about that...

Me and dresses?

They just don’t go...

Like seriously...

Never.

Mom just chuckles at me waving her hand and start blabbering on about my hair?...shoes?...and heck knows what else...making me cringe...before I make a hasty exit out the kitchen before my brain turns to mush with hearing all this....

Yes, I’m happy for mom as she’s still ecstatic about her job and loves it...but I’m sorry....I will draw a line for wearing a dress....I haven’t worn one since...what?....age 5?...not even that maybe....

BLeh!

I’ll rather wear a freaking suit!

Climbing the stairs...still with a freaked out look on my face from what my mom just told me, I head up to my room.....knowing one thing...

I don’t want this weekend to come quickly..

*****************************************

What you think?? :)

COMMENT?!/VOTE?!/FAN?!    Pleeeaseee?!?? :)

OH I forgot to write at top... :P

This chapter is DEDICATED to those people who have just recantly fanned me in the past week (I think) :) <333 thank youu so much!   (I think this is them all.....not so sure...but it's mostly...as they made up my number of fans! :)

- BaabaJordan

-Gabby_Loves

-Iapd100

-Wingerz170

-virtousbeauty

-Rawrpengu198

-sophiya98

-GonnaFanEveryone

-Powderpuff120

-chellsiLoves1D

-LauraAlless

-TheBadBoysMine

-lilpunk365

-Ishatanyie

-_lovesucksHateBites_

(hehe sorry...can't fit you all in on the dedication thing :P :)

Thank you for readding! :)

WOW...that's quite possible the longest authors note I've done...both of them together.....:P haha...I hope so people do read them....bit awkward if not :/ ;)

<33 <33 <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 882 28
Lexi Riley is a freshman at Eden Hall, her brother is Rick Riley who plays on the varsity hockey team. She isn't too excited about the upcoming schoo...
1M 21.6K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
61K 1.4K 38
Amber had been trying to run away most of her life. When she finally succeeded, she found the place she would call home in her heart. Four boys- two...
118K 3.9K 84
SEQUEL TO "THE POND TWINS" <><><> Sometimes the universe's greatest mystery... is the person right next to you. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Twenty five years...