Toxic Cure

Door lia2wavy

"I'm not afraid of you," I tried to say confidently. He smirked while placing his hands on my hips. My breat... Meer

c1
c2
c3
c4
c5
c6
c7
c8
c10
c11
c12
c13
c14
c15
c16
c17
c18
c19
c20
c21
c22
c23
c24
c25
c26
c27
c28
c29
c30
c31
c32
c33
c34
BOOK 2
Hi!
CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK: THE IDEAL DEAL
RELATED UPDATE
SPINOFF
REAPER
REAPER OUT NOW!

c9

3K 128 28
Door lia2wavy

I dug into my suitcase, not sure of what I wanted to wear. I loved dressing up, and I always made it my business to look nice when going out. I wished to have known where I was going so that I wouldn't over dress or under dress.

I grabbed my blue denim jeans and a cute white crop top. I then grabbed a navy blue cardigan that had beige and white flower petals on it. I opened my second suitcase and took out my beige heels. My outfit was now complete, so I hurriedly got dress, knowing Nick was big on time management.

I swooped my curly hair into a low ponytail and put on hoop earrings.  I sprayed a little perfume on myself and applied lip gloss to my lips. Like my mom, who was always an all natural type of person, I was never too big on wearing makeup. I only wore it on special occasions, but best believe I had many makeup things in my makeup bag!

I walked out of the room I'd hopefully get to stay in and went to Nick's. I knocked on his door, and he welcomed me in.

"Is this outfit appropriate for wherever we're going?" I asked.

His eyes scanned my body before he nodded.

He wore a black shirt, black coat,  black ripped jeans, and black dress shoes. His looks and body alone brought the expemsive outfit to light, so it didn't matter whether he'd decide to wear accessories with his outfit. I didn't expect him to anyways.

Still, he put on a silver chain and an icy silver watch. He was the most charming demon to look at, but he was nothing but evil. How could someone possibly love the darkness so much?

"Are you ready?" Nick asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah," I answered.

"We're leaving in five minutes," he informed. "If there's anything you wanna grab,  go get it now."

I nodded and went back to the room where my stuff was. I grabbed my wallet, beige flats -in case my feet hurt, and my phone.

I left the room and met Nick downstairs. He effortlessly opened the same door I had struggled to open during my first dinner at the house, and we walked outside. He led me to his matte black aventador.

"Before you even think to escape, let me show you this," he smirked.

I hesitantly walked to him, and as soon as I did, he grabbed my wrist and placed a metal wristband on me.

"What the hell!" I complained. "What is this?"

"This is what will keep you in line today," Nick smiled. "If you try anything stupid, the wristband will send electric shocks to your body."

I glared at him with fury, and he continued to smile in satisfaction of my response. He let my wrist go and opened my car door. I sat inside and placed my seatbelt on. I crossed my arms as I watched him make his way to the drivers seat.

"I'm making a stop somewhere for a few before we head to the match," Nick informed.

"The match?"I frowned.

Was he gonna force me to fight someone.

"Yeah, the wrestling match," he answered while driving off.

"Why are we going to a wrestling match?" I questioned.

"To see a fight," he answered. "What else would we go to do? Sing Karaoke?"

I rolled my eyes in response.

"Stop doing that," he demanded.

"Doing what? Rolling my eyes?" I asked.

"If you knew, why did you ask?" he sighed.

"To be sure," I answered.

"Whatever," he exhaled.

I rolled my eyes once more, and he pressed a button that sent high charged shocks to me. I held my chest in surprise that he'd actually electrocute me.

"Are we on the same page?" he smirked.

"Yes," I answered, causing him to let out a throaty laugh. "What?"

"It has become apparent to me that threats won't spark compliance in you. I guess you think I bluff, so now, I'll avoid warnings and get straight to the point," he answered.

I let out a nervous laugh and said, "That won't be necessary.  Warnings are good."

"Not when I can't trust that you'll do your part," he disagreed. "I already informed you of the rules, so if you choose to disobey, whatever consequences I think are just will be applied without warning."

"What if I forgot the rules?" I asked.

"That's on you," Nick shrugged.

"Good thing you don't have children," I mumbled.

"And why is that?" Nick frowned.

"'Cause you're such an ass," I answered.

"Excuse me?" Nick asked with narrowed eyebrows.

"You asked a question, and I answered truthfully," I defended. "That's two of your rules in one. I answered, and I did so truthfully. "

He let out a low growl at my response but didn't do anything about what I said.

We spent the rest of the ride in silence until he stopped the car at a big house. The house was beautiful, but Nick's was prettier and larger.

"You gotta put on a tough face, otherwise people will think I'm rolling with someone weak," Nick said while getting out of the car.

I got out and asked, "Where are we?"

"At one of my friends place," he answered. "Don't make a fool of yourself."

"When have I ever made a fool of myself?" I frowned.

He only hummed in response before walking to the door. I followed behind him and waited for him to knock on the door.

"Aren't you gonna knock?" I frowned.

"No," he said right before the door opened by itself.

"Cool," I whispered to myself.

We entered the house and were welcomed by a tall, slim man. He had muscles to him, but he didn't have an intimidating look.

"Carter," the guy smiled before dapping Nick up.

"Sup, Nay?" Nick smiled.

"Nothing much," he answered. "Who's she?"

Nick looked at me and raised his eyebrows. I guess he wanted me to introduce myself.

"That's your girl, Nick?" the guy asked.

"Nah," Nick answered briefly.

"Oh, she's one of those girls," the guy chuckled.

Nick chuckled and shook his head.

"She's not my sex buddy," Nick informed.

"That's good, 'cause she's very beautiful. I'd hate to see such beauty given up to just anybody," the guy said before he winked at me.

I gulped and looked away. I hated when guys hit on me.

"Keep your eyes to yourself, Nathan. I said that she wasn't mine, but that doesn't mean she won't be," Nick joked before the two began laughing.

I narrowed my eyebrows at Nick's response.

"Well, you won't keep her for long," Nathan said. "You want that girl you've been obsessing over, right?"

Nick blushed and said, "I'll talk to you about that in a more private scene."

It was weird to see such an intimidating man blush, but he was still very attractive all the same.

"Aight," he nodded.

Nathan walked closer to me and took my hand into his.

"I'm Nathan," he introduced. "You are?"

"I'm Sage," I answered.

As soon as I said my name, Nathan dropped my hands and backed up.

"Oh, my fault," he said while looking at me and Nathan, but I wasn't sure who he was apologizing to. "Nick, lemme talk to you in private for a minute."

Nick sent me a warning look to not try anything. He then walked to the kitchen to talk to the guy. I would've tried to run away, but my jeans were somewhat tight, and my flats were in the car. Furthermore, he could easily shock me to death.

I couldn't eavesdrop in their conversation, since they talked very low, so I just patiently waited by the door.

They came back to me and told me to make myself comfortable before they went back to talking. I sat on one of the couches in the living room and began to read a Wattpad book called The Actress and the Alien. The title wasn't the best, but the book was very interesting, as it had not only romance, but also action, adventure, humor, sci-fi, and fantasy.

After thirty minutes of conversing, they entered the living room and sat down on the couches.

"So you're Junior's sis?" Nathan asked, and I nodded my head in response. "Has Nick been treating you right?"

I frowned at the question and asked, "What do you mean? I'm basically his prisoner."

"Yeah, but the fact that he's really close to your brother makes you a special prisoner," Nathan countered. "At least he doesn't torture you."

I lifted my hand that had the wristband and sarcastically replied, "Right. No torture."

Nathan chuckled and said, "Compared to his idea of light torture on others, you're way too privileged. "

"Wow! How special I must be," I  sighed before I rolled my eyes.

"I've been nothing but generous to this girl," Nick claimed.

"We clearly have different definitions of generous," I disagreed.

"Well, Maybe if you followed rules-" he started before I cut him off.

"Who are you to even make rules?" I frowned. "You're not better than anyone in this town."

"Then how do you explain my ruling over the town and city?" Nick questioned.

"A bunch of cowards that follow and listen to you because of threats you make," I answered. "But what happens when someone has nothing to lose?"

"Well, then you become Nickolas Carter, the wild, destructive monster people fear," Nick answered, fury by my words evident in his voice.

"You wish to be terrible, don't you?" I said while raising my voice.

"I am terrible," Nick said, his voice raising higher than mine.

"You're a coward that hides behind weapons and gadgets! You can't even man up to fight someone the right way," I argued.

"And you're a vulnerable fool that doesn't even realize when her best friend and boyfriend are screwing the brains out of each other!" Nick argued.

"Well, I have my brother who loves me. Who do you have?" I asked.

"I choose to be lonely. The same can't be said for you, now can it?" Nick asked.

"Yes, it can," I defended.

"I left people, but people have left you," Nick said.

"That's not true," I said, my eyes watering a little at the unexpressed  anger boiling inside me.

"Oh yeah?" Nick asked with raised eyebrows. "Even your brother ditched you."

"No, he didn't," I defended.

"Why do you think I haven't gotten in contact with him? He left you and ran away. No one loves you!" Nick angrily said to me.

A tear escaped my left eye, and I quickly wiped it away.

"I hate you," I sniffled.

"That was the plan anyways," he said before crossing his arms.

"Uh...well, that escalated," Nathan chuckled, but no one responded. "I'm gonna order some strawberry  lemonade and pizza. I'll invite some of the others over, and we'll have a tension free lunch, okay?"

"Whatever," Nick grumbled before he clenched his jaw.

I folded my arms and looked away from the two. I had nothing to say to either of them.

A/n
Wink-wink @ actress and the alien. Coming soon to Wattpad!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

219K 6.5K 34
[LGBT+ Romance, BoyxBoy] "Oh my god! Can you just shut the hell up?!" The man sneered. Alexander smirked, having a mischievous glint in his eyes. "...
311K 12.1K 33
" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in heat. " I'm quick to cut a nigga off, so...
217K 4.3K 23
Beware! Boyxboy! You've been warned! XD It's my first so be nice! (Future steamy scene!) Woah! :O He push me onto the bed, my heart jumped into gear...
42.7K 1.5K 13
"Beautiful." The man mumbled. And then he was being yanked away from me before I watched my soulmate grab his throat and push him up against the same...