Destiny

By MelGamingPlays

Legends fortold a legend of a hero. The legend was passed down generation to generation until one fateful day... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : Past Revealed
Chapter 2 :Overpowered
Chapter 3 : Hidden Secrets
Chapter 4 : The Unexpected
Chapter 5 : Old Friend
Chapter 6 : The Truth
Chapter 8 : Justice
Chapter 9 : Fear
Chapter 10 : Bonds
Chapter 11 : Breaking Points
Chapter 12 : Self-Control
Chapter 13 : Bonding
Chapter 14 : Foreshadowing
Chapter 15 : Path
Chapter 16 : Bait
Chapter 17 : The Beginning of the End
Chapter 18 : Resentment
Chapter 19 : Believe
Chapter 20 : Rise
Chapter 21: A Fresh Start
Chapter 22 : Freedom
Chapter 23 : Beauty in pain
Chapter 24 : The Will of the Heart
Chapter 25 : Resolution
Chapter 26: Strength
Chapter 27 : Sacrifices
Chapter 28 : Instinct
Chapter 29 : Prelude to Chaos

Chapter 7 : Troubles

1.1K 23 6
By MelGamingPlays

Troubles

With Sonic and company.
Sonic P.O.V

After a very long conversation at Tails’, I planned to take a walk around the city with my parents, Circe and Aleena. Strangely, Shadow wants to come to. Typical brother and parents bonding time, right? They agreed. I asked if Tails wanted to come with us but he said that this is the time I spend my time with my family while he will be working on his new invention if Eggman was acting suspicious. You can always be too careful about the one you hold so dear than yourself just to put them away from harm. That have been my whole reason to protect the one I dear so much. I asked them that if we walk through the city, will anyone noticed that their king and queen are still alive and walking around the city like nothing has happened. Wouldn’t that attract any attention? Father said that depends on who saw us. If it’s anyone who serve the royal family, they will quickly recognize us. If not, they will think us as new people in town but could anyone believe that? Because I am The Sonic. People would think of why I walk with a bunch of my species which have not been seen for decades. Also my fan will run up at me. I don’t want that to happen so I asked them if they can run as fast as me. They nodded.

We left Tails’ and I count to three we dashed off through the city but….Can they keep up with me?

One….

Two….

Three!

With that, we broke the sound barrier. I don’t believe what my eyes were seeing… They just broke the sound barrier. No surprise for Shadow though but both of them? Well, this is maybe why I run so fast. I inherit the speed from both of them. Seems like that’s where Shadow got his speed too. But they still can’t keep up with me. I’m just warming up. This will turned up to be quite interesting than what I was expected.

This was supposed to be ‘family strolling around the city together’ but no. It turned out to be a race against each other and see who’s more faster. Definitely, It would be me. I’m the fastest thing alive. No one will beat me. That title belongs to me. I earned it, you know. Of course, we stopped at Emerald Coast. The view is so beautiful. Even I would stop by here to take a nap under or on top of the tree. I was a place for me to chill and relax from all of my problems.

It was like around 6 : 35 p.m. The sun was falling. We enjoyed the view of the sunset. As the orange-yellow skies was about to end, we heard an explosion in the distant. It’s coming from the city! What could have happened to ruin this memorable moment?

Then, I saw a aircraft on top of the city. It was egg-fleet. Eggman. Why caused a mass destruction? There will be nothing to gain. Regardless, I have to save the humanity from ruin!

Third person P.O.V

The explosion was heard. The scream of people dying was heard. What has happened to the world? Humanity is dying. World is ruin. Saviour was destined to save humanity. But, will there be anything to save if the world already in ruin? The spark of determination will born from our soul. But still, will that be enough? We just have to wait for result and hope for the best. The endless fight against good and evil. Will good prevail or evil? Darkness was spreading but there will always be a spark of light that denied that darkness. The world needs a resistance to stand still from the ruin.

Back to where Sonic and his family was.

Family is where we expressed how we felt so that the burden on our shoulder will be lifted. That just how it works. So do friends. They are the only trustworthy person in the world for us. But, will they stay worthy and loyal to the very end?

“Is that sounds of explosion I’m hearing right now?” Sonic asked as he looked at where the explosion coming from as he shook his head in disbelief. “ No, it can’t be. Eggman...You’re going to far..” he hissed in anguish.

“Control your emotion, son.” Circe advised the young one. “ Anyway, I don’t think it’s his fault.”

“What makes you said that?” the blue blur asked as he made an eye-contact with his father.

“It’s-”

Before he could answered hi son’s question, there’s an explosion going off again. It seems there were no end to it until the city was destroyed completely.

“You can tell me later, Dad. Right now, our home is in danger.” he said with full of determination.

“You’re right. Come on.”

They nodded in agreement. Before they can take off, Sonic already take off, leaving his family behind.

Sonic was hasty as ever. He never changed. Shadow thought as he and his parents take off, chase after Sonic.

In the city.
With Tails.( his P.O.V)
An hour earlier.(5:35 p.m)

After Sonic and his family left, I went into my lab to do some new invention against Eggman. The others left after they left.

Since we’re up against chaos energy user, I created a device that can cancel out their energy. It can be set up as trap only. Suits for stealthy mission. I called it, The Chaos Canceler. Cc, for short. This device is small but when it activated its power reach long distance or wide distance. A very helpful device, isn’t it? It took me a half an hour to finished it.

Then, I went to grab a snack and take a break for a while. I felt very lonely without Sonic around. Without him, I don’t know what have happened to me that day. The day I felt as if there were no hope for me left. I felt like I’m gonna die but he saved me from those nightmares. I felt grateful. He’s my saviour. Now is the time to repay for what he have done to me. This is the reason I stay by his side with him. At first, he seems distant. It was the first time he met people who repay him back with love as well the first time he chased after Eggman. He said that he kind of reminds him of someone who did something to him. I asked him about his family. He answered me that he doesn't remember but he had this feeling that he have a family and they still alive. He hoped that he will meet them in the future. That was the day we become friends. We met the others one by one as Sonic become more open and friendly with people. But, I still am wondering of what kind of past does Sonic had. I can only put my trust in him until he told me someday. But, why can’t he believe in me yet after all these years like I believe in him?

All these thoughts were flowing back and forth until something barged at my door. It was….Scourge? Wait...Isn’t he an evil version of Sonic? If that was true, then I am in big trouble. Oh crap.

Third person P.O.V

“Hello there fox boy.” Scourge grinned. “ Come with me or there will be dire consequences.”

“Why should I, Scourge?” Tails pretended to be brave.

“Well then, I just have to use the hard way.” He said as he suddenly vanished from Tails’ sight and reappeared behind Tails.

Crap! He’s fast. I have to dodge it! Tails yelled mentally.

Unfortunately, Scourge managed to hit Tails in the back instantly knocked him out. There’s unconscious Tails, knocked out of cold. Scourge stared at Tails’ limp body. “You’re not put an effort to it right, fox boy? Because of that you suffered a dire consequence.” he silenced himself for a moment until… “Now then, show me how to make your enemy feel humiliated and angered. I have high hopes for you. If you failed me, I will do it myself and kill you after that.” he said to himself before teleported away with Tails.

With Sonic (his P.O.V)

As I was running to confront Eggman, I thought of something. What if Eggman succeed in taking over the world? What happened to the world at that time? In ruin? Unable to save anymore? Ain’t there will be saviour to save the world from destroyed by its own humanity? Why aren’t the heroes I always thought of was like anything I imagine? All these were the thoughts I’ve been thinking during this desperate times. Then, all of my question just have to be answered...especially and of course by him.

“Stop living in fantasies. All of that does not exist in this cruel reality. Not anymore that’s for sure. So, stop dreaming you fool. All the heroes you thought of is not the same. There’s no hero nor saviour. There’s only villains. That’s why it isn’t worth being the hero nor the saviour because these things are so complicated like the whole world’s fate are depending on you. One wrong move, there will be sacrifices. All of the mankind lives are on your shoulder. Will you be able to bear the burden of the lives that will be sacrificed because of your foolish decision?” he asked mentally.

“I will. If it meant to be that I will become a hero, then I will save the world.” I said with determination and confidence.

“No…” he said repeatedly.
“No..!” but each time it gets more menacing. “No.!” And finally, all was unleashed. “ No! You were destined to be a villain like the chaos emerald prophesied. You will wreak havoc.” he growled deeply.

Although, it just a voice, you still can feel like it was behind you or something.

“What are you on about?”

“Even though you don’t remember all of your past, that still doesn’t mean they let you off the hook. They gave you a hundred years to spend was to let you have your free will but when your emotion grow unstable, they gave you the negative chaos  energy as it slowly changed or altered your personality little by little. But unfortunately, their plan was a big failure after you meet the two tailed fox which slowly changed your personality to be who you are today by meeting your friends one by one throughout all of your adventures.” he explained.

“Wow, that’s a lot to take in….But where are you from?”

“I’m...well,...I’m your suppressed negative emotions. When you was little about 8 years old, you were abandoned and lost in this world. You were alone as I was created or ‘born’ by your in need of friends to accompany you till the very end but….You abandoned me. Left me to be alone without friends. You meant a world to me. That’s why, I won’t let anyone take you away from me anymore.” he said angrily and left me.

But, unconsciously, I’ve reached my destination in reality.

Third person P.O.V

This world is sickening. The scenery is no longer look beautiful because there was destruction everywhere. This rotten world is going to end. The end is nearing its end. We can only hope there will be saviour to come and save the world. The humanity is dying. Thus, despair was spreading across the world as a futile hope was crushed. There’s no hope, only despair. But the one chosen by chaos himself will prevail to either save and heal or kill and destroy. It was either being a hero or a villain. Which one will he choose? We were about to find out about it later.

As The blue blur reached his destination, he confront his old nemesis, Eggman who was giving orders to his robots.

“As expected, you have come. I know you would because you wouldn’t let anyone die or suffer because of me but you are too late. People are dying.The world is nearing its end and here you are. What a puny little hedgehog can do?” Eggman smirked.

“You timed my arrival? Is all of this just to get my attention?” Sonic asked in disbelief.

“Of course. All of this plan to lure you out to a specific place. Here you are, caught in our master’s plan.”

“Him again? What did he want in this. Unfortunately, he will not gain anything because I continued to fight back even though I have fallen. I will always get up again. My spirit and soul will never get defeated.” the blue hero’s eyes was burning with determination.

“Typical heroes remarks. You know that it’s getting old, right?” he said sarcastically. “ Seems like everyone’s here.”

Sonic looked at his back. His whole family has finally came. There has been a lot of things on the young hedgehog mind. Why me? Why did everything bad like the world will get the consequences if I messed up? Everything is connected with me. Grandpa Chaos, why chose me? I’m just a fragile young hedgehog and your own grandson! Why?!

A/N:

Wow guys..halfway to 100 views!! I cannot thank you all enough.. thank you guys..

(8/15)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 633 16
Seeing as the boys are always fighting, Rouge, Sticks and Amy figure it would be a great time to sit back and relax. What better way to relax than st...
2.4K 166 19
(only on Wattpad) Hey I just wanted to say that this was my first ever book which means it has a very special place in my heart, it may not be the be...
1.7K 19 23
Welcome to the seas of Mobius, a place full of pirates, renegades, thieves, and royalty. And of course legends of mobians with the ability to hypnoti...
1.1K 28 15
Sypnosis: Long ago, in a far away land of Mobius, there were a group of kingdoms that are each ruled by a king and queen, and are united by an allian...