Taking Your Love Hostage

By CramenNoodles

Emily Mozelt is 16. She has had some rough times with guys, or well guy in her lifetime, but she meets this g... More

Taking Your Love Hostage
Chapter 1: 'The Beginning of the End'
Chapter 2: 'One Track Mind'
Chapter 3: 'Hidden Pasts'
Chapter 4: 'D is for Daniel... and Denial'
Chapter 5: 'A Lot Alike'
Chapter 6: 'Keeps Getting Better'
Chapter 7: 'Meetings'
Chapter 8: 'A Lot To Think About'
Chapter 9: 'Permanent Ink'
Chapter 10: 'Trying Something Different'
Chapter 11: 'Rumors and Boy Drama'
Chapter 11 1/2: 'Bonus Chapter'
Chapter 12: 'Taken'
Chapter 13: 'Captor'
Chapter 14: 'And I Thought It Sucked Before'
Chapter 15: 'Stupid Is As Stupid Does'
Chapter 17: 'Playing Pretend.'
Chapter 18: 'Revelations'
Chapter 19: 'Almost There'
Chapter 19 1/2: 'Bonus Chapter'
Chapter 20: 'Bruised and Shaken'

Chapter 16: 'When I Said I Wanted A Guy To Like Me, I Didn't Mean This'

533 12 4
By CramenNoodles

Pre-note! Yo! Yo! Yo! What it do? Hahaha. So, I am soooo thankful for all of my fans! You guys are great! I appreciate how much support i'm getting from you, and all this support really encourages me! So, on to the next chapter!

Daniel's P.O.V.

Too much time was passing by and I was afraid that we would never find Emily. I didn't know where Jason lived and so I had no idea if Davey was even taking us in the right direction. I was alreading having to put up with the guy and now I was having to trust what he was saying. God. I ran my hand through my hair and let out a huff of frustration. Why had this happened to her? The one girl I ever truly cared about. The one girl that ever really meant anything to me, and now she was gone. Taken from me just when I had fallen head over heels for her. This wasn't fair. I looked over at Davey and saw he looked just as upset as I did. Maybe he wasn't such a bad guy after all. He obviously cared about Emily a lot and anyone that cared about her couldn't be too bad of a person, right? I still didn't want to think that he could actually care for her because I didn't want to think that she could ever possibly choose him over me. He was right in some ways. He did have so much more to offer her than I did. But I loved her with every fiber of my being... And that had to count for something didn't it?

'How much longer til we get there?' I knew that Davey was getting upset with me for asking questions about where we were going or when we would be there, but I hated feeling helpless, like I wasn't helping to find Emily.

'About five more minutes,man. Calm down. I'm already going 15 miles over the speed limit. I'm suprised I haven't got pulled over.' As if we weren't already in a big enough hurry, we hear the sirens and see the blue lights almost immediatly after Davey says this.

'Crap. Spoke too soon.' Davey slowed down and pulled over on the side of the road and got out his license and registration to have ready. We both knew he was getting a ticket. The officer took his time getting out of his car and slowly sauntered up to Davey's car. Taking an impecciably long time. It was almost as if he was doing it on purpose. He tapped on Davey's window and he quickly rolled down his window sending a scowl the officers way.

'Were you aware you were going 17 miles over the speed limit?' I rolled my eyes and leaned my head against the head rest. Really, were we about to play this game?

'No sir. I wasn't aware.' The officer got a smug grin on his face that was quickly wiped away with Davey's next words. 'I was only aware that I was going 15 miles over the speed limit.' Davey's smile grew even more and I liked the guy a little more. Defying the law. Never expected that from him.

'Son, you want to reconsider that attitude?' The officer pulled out his pad acting like he was going to give us a ticket just because of Davey's attitude. Yeah, right. He was going to give us a ticket either way. It wouldn't have mattered if Davey had an attitude or not.

'Officer, we're kind of in a hurry. Think you can write the ticket you were going to give me all along so we can be on our way and you can be on yours?' Davey's smile was suspiciously nice and I knew he was about to get into some trouble if he didn't stop. Now.

'Why exactly are you in such a big hurry.' Oh my God. He was purposely keeping us here and further angering Davey. I decided it was my turn to cut in before Davey got us both locked up.

'Sir, my girlfriend has been missing since last night and we have an idea of who may have taken her. Considering that local authorities won't do anything until the person is missing for 48 hours, we decided to take it into our own hands.' I was making a stab at the cop but I was doing it respectfully. I could teach Davey a few things about that.

'Have you contacted the local authorities about who you think it is? I'm sure they could have done something.'

'No sir, we figured we could get more done by ourselves.' I sent him a grim and scowled even further. 

'Well, I will let you go on your way. Just slow down.' He finished writing Davey his ticket and handed it to him, turning on his heel and practically stomping back to his patrol car. Davey waited for him to pull out and turn back around before pulling back onto the road and gasing it just as he had been before. 

'Thanks for getting us out of that. How did you know what to say to him?'

'Davey, are you really asking me that? I was the trouble making bad boy in high school. I think I can successfully dodge a cop by now. If I couldn't then all those years getting in trouble were in vain.' I sent him a smirk and he smiled shaking his head.

We drove for what felt like forever but I knew that it had only been about 5 minutes. We pulled into the driveway of a modest two story house. Jason's truck was parked in the driveway and there didn't appear to be any other cars. Good. We didn't want anyone else there while we were interrogating Jason or possibly beating the living daylights out of him if he did have Emily. 

I quickly got out of the car and made a beeline towards the door. Not even bothering to see if Davey was following. I had a mission in mind and I wasn't stopping until I got what I wanted. And at that moment, I wanted nothing more than Emily safe in my arms. I would do anything to make that happen and I had a feeling it wasn't going to be easy. I would do anything for her, though. I banged my fist against the door until the pain resonated in my hand. The pain was good though. It helped me think. Cleared my head. Jason wasn't coming to the door fast enough so I banged on the door once again. What if he did have Emily in his basement or something? Was that why it was taking so long for him to answer the door? I felt the anger boil in my blood and I was barely restraining myself from knocking the door down when it swung open before me.

'What the hell man? What are you doing at my house?' Jason was looking at me as if he had no idea why I was there. Sure he didn't.

'Where is she, man? And don't try and play any games with me. Just tell me where she is.' I wanted to punch him so badly when he didn't answer me immediatly. I felt Davey behind me and knew that if I tried to throw a punch he would stop me. He didn't want this to get any worse than it had to be at the moment, and I think he knew that soon enough it would get bad. Especially if Jason played dumb and didn't tell me where Emily was.

'Dude, I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm going to call the cops though if you don't chill out.' I scoffed. Liike he would want to call the cops in here when we knew that he was holding a teenage girl hostage.

'Right, Jason. I'm sure you would want to call the cops. Then we could tell them you were holding Emily hostage and your house would be searched. I'm pretty sure that kidnapping is a felony. Want to find out man? Or do you want to hand her over?' 

Jason gave me a bewildered look and snorted. 

'What kind of drugs are you on, bro? I'm sure they can get you some kind of help for this. I don't have Emily hostage. Emily isn't with me. I suspect she is at home reading or something like she usually does. The girl doesn't really have much of a life.' Before I knew what I was doing I had lunged at Jason and Davey was holding me back. Jason stepped back with a smug grin on his face.

'Where is she, Jason? I'm not playing this game with you! Just tell me where she is and we'll try to get you some help.' 

'I don't have her man! I don't want anything to do with the girl. The only reason I was messing with her because of Davey and because I wanted revenge for her breaking up with me. No girl ever breaks up with me.'

'Jason, this isn't the time for your melodramas of the anxiets of high school. We just need to find Emily. She was kidnapped last night.' Davey finally spoke up and it took me by suprise at how calm he was being, when I had completely snapped.

Zero Daniel.

Point Davey.

'I do not have Emily. I may have wanted to screw with her a little bit but I never would have kidnapped her. I have a full ride scholarship to play football in the fall. I'm not wasting that kind of thing on the likes of her.' I felt my blood boil at the way he was talking about Emily but I knew deep down that Jason wasn't behind this. He wasn't smart enough to be behind it.

'Alright, alright. Do you have any idea who else would have wanted to kidnap her?' I kept my voice calm and pleaded with Jason with my eyes. Hoping he would understand.

'Nah, bro. I have no clue. The only two I would suspect would be you too. I mean, a lot of the guys on the team like her, but they are sadistic.' Jason shrugged his shoulders as if this was all cavalier to him.

I ran my hand through my hair and tried to not blame Jason. It wasn't his fault that he didn't know anything.

'Okay. Thanks.' I walked out the door and back to Davey's car. I slid in the passanger seat and watched as Davey said something to Jason and the walked out. He looked upset. But then I think we all are a little upset. Davey slid in and sent me a sideways look.

'I really thought that it could have been Jason. He was the only person I could think of that would do this. But I guess I didn't figure in that he wouldn't be smart enough to pull this off. Plus he's too into himself to risk his scholarships. I honestly have no clue who else it could be, man.'

I let out a frustrated breath.

'Me neither, Davey. Me neither.'

Emily's P.O.V.

I was going to be stuck here forever wasn't I? Why couldn't I find a single electronic device in this room other than the tv. Unfortunatly in this case, the tv wasn't going to help anything. I slumped into the bed in defeat. There was no way that I was going to get out of here, except by Chase. I had a hunch that Chase wasn't going to let me make any phone calls just yet. I had to make him. I had to find a way to make him believe that I wasn't going to leave him as soon as he let me go, or that I wasn't going to call for help the second I got a phone within my grasp. Though that was exactly what I was going to do. I had to find a way to make Chase believe that I was head-over-heels in love with him. Could I pull that off, though? I would have to.

I sat on the bed and did my best to wipe away the tears with my shirt, while still being bond. I would have to look like I wasn't in agony by what I was going to have to do. I was going to give my all, and I knew that later on I would look back and regret this. But it could be the only way out of this. If it didn't help me out, then I don't know what I would do. Give up and let the sense of defeat wash over me? Spend the rest of my life faking loving a man? No, not a man. He wasn't a man. He was a boy. A messed up boy who had no right to take my life away from me. To hold me prisoner just because he had this twisted and distorted view of love. Surely, even death would be better than this. Would be better than having to stay with a boy I didn't love against my will. 

Once again I looked towards the window. With no way to break my fall, due to the condition my hands and feet were in, I knew that I would fall to my death. Wouldn't that be better than this if my plan failed. I turned my head from the window. No, I wasn't giving in yet. I had a family. I had friends, not many, but I did have some. And I had Daniel. Taking my own life instead of trying my best to get away would be selfish on my part. I had to try and get away. If that was my last resort then I guess that would have to be it. I wasn't giving up just yet though. I was a fighter. I could make it through this. Just as I thought this the door opened.

Time to put on the best performance of my life. Or at least I hoped.

 Did you like it? I hope so! It's kinda short still. I suck I know! Anyway, Happy Birthday to BlondeFirecracker. Is that right? I think so! Happy, happy birthday to you! I wrote this all today just for you! I appreaciate you so much! Thanks for being one of the most supportive fans that I have! I love you to death. Sorry for the lack of uploads lately. I've been really sick and sleepy and busy and such. I don't like writing when I feel like that because I feel like it doesn't turn out as good as it should. But maybe that's just me! Anyways, thank you all so much for reading. FAN, VOTE, COMMENT, TELL YOUR PET PIG AND YOUR KITTY!!! Hahaha. Also, go check out Indecent Proposal. New chapter out soon! Leave me an inbox message, write on my profile. Do whatever you want. I will get back to you. I promise.

So, you're all super great, and BOOM BOOM BADA BOOM BADA DA BASS! GOT THAT SUPER BASS!!!!

So, I'm a freak (; 'If you look everyone is trying on new faces, and the ones that fit are suprisingly contagious.' Breathe Carolina is my favorite band. Someone take me to go see it? Hahaha. Random rambling is not good on my part. Someone please interact me. I have no friends (; It's true. You're the only one for me. Yes, you, reading this.

WELL. BYEE!

-LOVE THE MOST BEST PERSON ON THIS PLANET.... lolwait. Not really... CARMEN BWEWER!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 263 30
Hailee Jensen. Just a normal 18 year old girl. Well you could say that until you knew her past. Her ex boyfriend Dan, he was everything to her at fi...
864K 31.8K 32
Jesse Logan's life was turned upside down when his younger sister Holly was kidnapped and presumed dead. Since his sister's disappearance, Jesse rela...
1.6K 113 15
(***DISCLAIMER**: this book is unedited lol. I'm working on editing rn)Two men have loved one another since they were boys. Since meeting on X-Factor...
Stockholm Syndrome By S.B.H

Mystery / Thriller

10.5K 315 20
When 18 year old Emily Miller goes to a club with her dare-devil friends something strange happens. Someone takes her and holds her hostage. The man...