"Fate" | #Wattys2018 |

By Amrita_doll

|| General Fiction || || Romance || Currently Ranked - 06 in lovehaterslationship 02 in wattpadlovestory... More

New
Chapter 1 ## Life
Chapter 2## The home once i called mine
Chapter 3## Move on
Chapter 4## Shopping
Chapter 5## My Frogface
Chapter 6## That Blue Dress
Chapter 7## The First Lie
Chapter 8## Friends
Chapter ## 10 Raining
Chapter 11## Alex is here
Chapter 12## Humiliated
Chapter 13## Album
Chapter 14## Coffee Shop
Chapter 15## Our Bond
Chapter 16## Bitter Truth
Chapter 17## Everything
Chapter 18## Challenge
Chapter 19## His Planning
Chapter 20 ## Promise
Chapter 21## Mistake
Chapter 22## Old memories
Chapter 23## Grammy and Grandpa
Chapter 23## Mrs.Max
Thank You Note
Chapter 24## My first Kiss
Chapter 25 ## "I need you"
Chapter 26 ## Loved
Chapter 27 ## Drama
Chapter 28 ## Dinner Party
Chapter 29 ## Glittery Stars
Chapter 30 ## "Always You"
Chapter 31## Our Sins (part 1)
Chapter 32 ## Our Sins(part 1)
Chapter 33 ## Our Sins(Part2)
Notice
Chapter 34 ## Our Sins (Part 2)
Chapter 35 ## New Beginning.
Chapter 36 ## Beach
Cover
Chapter 37 ## Engagement
Chapter 38 ## His Letter
Chapter 39## Her little Secret.
Chapter 40 ## Faith
Chapter 41 ## The Grave Stone
Chapter 42## Heart Beat.
New Book
Epilogue

Chapter ##9 Nightmares

4.2K 126 22
By Amrita_doll

Flashback
3 years ago

"Mia"
"Mia"
"Mia"
"Mia wait"

I stopped on my tract but i didn't turn my face, my back was facing him.

"Mia, i'm sorry Mia " he said with regret. I could sense that he was really sorry for lying to me.

" Why are you sorry?" I asked him. I want to piss him of. After what he has done if he thought that saying a sorry word would be enough then he was damn incorrect.

"I..I..Mia.." he stammered. I turned to face him. I was starting in his eyes directly, he moved his eyes.

" See Alex you don't even know why you are sorry for"  i said with gritted teeth. If you are thinking i was angry then it would be understatement. I was beyond angry, i was feeling like if could through everything on his face.

He didn't say anything, his head was hung low. He was facing the floor. I could see he was conflicting, he was trying to  finding any excuse and i didn't need any excuses.

" Alex when you'll find out your mistake then you can ask me for my forgiveness" i said and walked away from him. He was standing in the college hall.

When i was sure that he couldn't see me , i peeked through the window from which i could see Alex without knowing him. His head was hung low, his eyes were closed tightly, his fists were now unfolded and he brought them on his hair. He used to do that whenever he was angry but now he was angry on himself. He stormed out from the hall and i walked away in my own path.

The day when i found out Alex lied to me I didn't talk to him again. For straight 7 days i was ignoring him. I asked dad to drop me at college, i didn't wait for him to pick me up. He has send me 56 messages and 37 missed calls in 7 days, i didn't gave him any reply.

If you guys are thinking that i was doing this to Alex for only lying me then it's not true. He did not only lied to me but also he was dating Julie.
Julie Max was the head cheerleader of our college. I found out that when a random college girl showed me her instagram profile where Alex and Julie were hugging each other. I saw the date of uploading that picture and i realized that it was the same date when he lied to me that he caught cold.

I smiled to that girl and said that i already knew about them. I couldn't let anyone know that my fucking best friend didn't tell me that he was dating in first place.
I don't let people saw that our relationship had started to break.

I was waiting  for dad in front gate of  college, dad said me he would pick me up. Suddenly..

" Mia" someone called me, i didn't know that voice at all. I turned and saw Julie was standing here with a smile in her face. I didn't return that smile.

" You are Mia right? Alex's friend?" She said with a query in her voice. She said me his friend, what she didn't know that it i'm his best friend. She was wearing a short skirt with a short button up shirt which was showing her  cleavage, her hair was red with slight hint of brown, her skin was flawless.
I don't know why but for a second i felt jealous for not being like her, she was beautiful.

" Yeah" i gave her a short reply. I didn't correct her for calling me only his friend. Probably Alex has informed her so.

" Do you guys are facing problem for me?"  She asked with such a voice that one could get diabetes easily.

" Why? Alex told you that?" I asked irritatingly. Now Alex has started to send his girls to me for talking.

" No, i heard that you guys were pretty close to each other and today i saw Alex was apologizing to you, i thought that whether i'm causing any problem or not" she said. My blood started boiling. She knew she was the reason Alex lied to me, she called me only his friend because she was trying to make me feel bad.

She did know very well that she was the one causing problem between us; she knew everything but there  she was standing in front of me asking me whether she has done anything wrong or not. I had an impulse to punch the girl right then right there.

A car drove towards me diverting my attention from that girl and dad came out of it. Dad practically saved me from doing anything stupid because i was just going to punch that girl.

" Listen i don't have time for all of this, why don't you ask Alex directly about that whether you are the problem or not" i told her and went to dad where he was waiting for me. I neither bid her goodbye nor i gave her any chance to say anything. I opened the door of the backseat and dad drove the car.

I went upstairs in my room to take a shower. I felt tired. I needed a shower to relax my muscles and then i had to tutor James.

I entered in my room and stared at the person sitting on my desk.

"What the heck you are doing here Alex?" I snapped at him. He was watching me with a sad expression.

" I came here to apologise " he said, he got up from the position where he was sitting.

" I'm not going to forgive you " i exclaimed him, folding my hands in my chest.

" Please Mia, i know i lied to you because i thought you won't understand" he said. He was trying to justify what he has done.

"Understand what?" I yelled at him. I was out of my control. He was telling me that i wouldn't  understand him after being friends for so long time.

He was watching me with wide eyes. He didn't have see me in that position where i was yelling at him.

" Understand what Alex that you lied to me about your cold?"

"Understand what Alex that when i was missing you, you were enjoying with Julie"

"Understand what Alex that you said Julie that we are only friends?"

"Am I only a friend to you?"

"Only an ordinary friend, nothing else?"

I was trying to yell at him but my voice didn't support me. My voice broke at the end.

Alex rushed towards me and engulfed me in his arms. I started crying. I missed him so damn much, controlling myself from talking to him was painful. Watching him with a sad expression was hurting like hell.

"I'm sooo sorry baby, you know how dumb i'm that's why i didn't realize my mistake, i didn't thought that it will affect you that much" he said in my ears. I wrapped my arms around him and snuggled into him. It felt soo good in his arm. He knew i Couldn't be angry on him, he would always find a way to make me happy.

" Okey okey now you are ruining my shirt" he said. I slapped him and started to wipe my eyes with the back of my hand.

When i looked at him with my blurry eyes i saw him kneeling down on his knee, holding his eyes with both hand and showing his attractive grin.

I laughed hard seeing his position. He looked like he was a primary student who got his punishment for not doing his homework.

" Madam Mia will you forgive me, i swear i won't lie to you ever again" he told me with a childish voice. He was practically whining. Oh God he looked horrible but he looked cute too.

I cleared my throat and tried to sound like a teacher with serious tone.

" Okey Alexander Thompson i'll forgive you only in 2 conditions" i said with a serious tone.

" What conditions?" He said with a grin. He was happy that i have forgave him. But after listening my conditions he wouldn't be that much happy.

" First, you have to tell me your all story with Julie" i said.

" I would have told you anyway if you didn't ask for that" he said.

" Second condition you'll let me take a picture of yours in this position" i completed saying and Alex became pale. I took out my phone from my bag and opened the camera.

"No no no... Mia no.." he continued but i had already taken a picture of him. That picture was horrible. I was laughing hard clutching my belly.

Alex was also scratching the back of his head and when he took the phone from my grip to see his picture he started laughing with me too.

End flashback

I wake up from my sleep, my hairs are stick to my forehead because of sweat. I'm breathing hard. I check the clock and it's showing quater past three in mid night. I gulped some water from bedside table and lay down in my bed and close my eyes reassuring myself
' it's only a old memory Mia, it's only a old memory'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4 0 27
Mia I was freed, I was loved, and I was able to figure out who I was. I gave him my heart. I let him be my first for everything. He told me how h...
11.7M 518K 74
Mia Collins just wanted to get through her senior year of high school with as minimal awkward situations as possible. However, that's kind of hard to...
779K 18.3K 17
"How dare you!!" His stare and cold voice made me step back with fear scared of what he will do "You clumsy woman!! Keep those disgusting hands of yo...
13.9K 313 55
"I can't trust you, I can't listen to you, I can't believe you. I want nothing to do with you get the fuck out of my life Harry!" I yell at him while...