Chapter 17## Everything

I sit on that bench. His words are ringing in my ear like a music, life couldn't be worst than that. Your best friend turns to be your worst nightmare and enemy.
Looking at the empty space beside me i wish we could still sit here like before and stare at the stars just like those days in our childhood. I know at this point in my life.....

Everything we once promised with each others were lie,

Everything we once shared with each other were lie,

Everything we felt towards each other were lie,

Closing my eyes tightly i prevent them to be wet anymore.

Flashback
3 years ago,

We didn't talk to each other anymore, like he was totally stranger to me all of sudden. 2 months have been passed, all we have said each other was a simple 'hi' in our family get together. Though my mother seemed to notice the changes between us but i told her ' it's our normal cliche fighting.'

I missed him, i fucking missed every second of that time when after dinner he used to cuddle me, and i hated that.

I hated myself for loving him that much,
I hated myself for let him play with me like this,
I hated myself to assume him as my best friend,
Lastly i hated myself for being so weak.

I didn't go college regularly anymore, though Stacey and John were with me all the time but i couldn't depend on anyone, like if i became dependent they would leave me again.

I was in college when all the memories were flooding over, glancing over the empty seat beside me my heart clenched. I never allowed anyone seat with me in same desk, you could tell how pathetic i was to hope that Alex would be there anytime to claimed back his seat.

"Hey Mia". I looked at the source of that voice and found Robbin was standing there.

"Hey." I replied back.

"Can i sit here?" He asked implying the empty seat beside me.

I was conflicting what to answer him. My gaze lifted to the front sit in front of me where Alex and Julie were sitting beside each other closely.

"Yeah, you can sit." I gave him a tight smile.

" Thanks." He said, sliding in the empty seat.

"So, how are you doing?" He asked.

"Yeah i'm fine." I replied burying my face in my book, not wanting to communicate anymore.

" What happened between you two?" I put my book with a thump, showing my rude attitude intentionally...

" Are you here to discussing about our relationship?" I said bitterly.

"Oohhoo calm down girl." He said, holding his hands in surrender.
After ten minutes Mrs. Brown came in our class for history. Whole class seemed to be interested in her lecture but i could feel someone's gaze from the corner of my eyes.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked him irritatingly.

" I like the view very much." He replied with a wink. I swear my cheeks felt heated.

" You look cute when you blushed." He said again. 'damn him' i mentally told myself.

"Ms.Wilson and Mr.Taylor please meet me after class, get out now."  Mrs.Brown told us in a very rough tone. Everyone was watching us in the whole class, hoisting my bag over my one shoulder i walked away from class but i never missed the hard stare of Alex.

" See for your drama Mrs. Brown throw us out of the class." I was beyond angry on Robbin.

" You worth it." He said, showing his charming smile.

" What?" I looked at him with confusion.

" See if i didn't pull that stunt in class i won't be able to stare you for whole day." He said like he had won a trophy.

" Are you mad ?"  I asked him suspeciously.

"Do i look like a mad?" He said, folding his hands in his chest which caused his muscles to bulge out. He had a tan skin with a green eyes and a greek nose. His jaw was like sculpted beautifully with dark thick hair.

I smiled at him, there was no doubt he was hot as hell.

" I told you i'm hot." He said with a grin when he noticed i was eyeing him for too long.

" When did you tell that?" I asked him with a questionable expression. I couldn't remember him saying anything like this before.

" Ohh i didn't tell you? Now i'm telling you i'm hot and from the look of your face you have already noticed it." He exclaimed with a fake pride.

I laughed at his stupidness and he joined me too. I couldn't remember me laughing like this after that incident, like i was loosing myself.

"Okey i have to go beautiful, catch you later." He said in a hurriedly tone. I nodded at him with confirmation. I didn't gave attention to the part when he called me beautiful because i always wanted it coming form someone's else mouth for me sadly it wasn't Robbin.

" Like you already have someone's company." I heard someone with a accusing tone when i turned to see; i saw him leaning against the wall with a skeptic look on his face. This was the first time in two weeks he ever talked to me. Before that..

he never messaged me,
he never smiled at me,
he never tried to hold our relation tighter.

I couldn't say anything to him or i just didn't want to say. If i had said anything he would probably know that i didn't replace him but he did. There was nothing that could replace him.

" If you're trying to planning or plotting with him against me then let me tell you, i'm not going to tolerate this time."  He said with a gritted tone, i looked in his eyes if he was really my Alex but i only found a stranger whom i didn't know even exist.

"What are you trying to say?" I spat back not able to control my anger.

" I'm saying what you two are just planning." He said in a calm tone, infuriating me more.

" You know what? I haven't replace....." I was cut of by that bitch again.

"Hey baby, i'm having a headache let's go somewhere." Julie said as usual in his slutry tone. She grabbed his arm and resting her head in his chest. Swallowing back the words which were going to just come out of my mouth, sudden pang of jealous cursed through my veins. Some mistakes could never be fixed, Some people can't  stay together, no matter how hard you try, Some friendships won't work.

I stormed out from corridor fought back the tears willing to shed from my eyes.

Endflashback

Remembering the past is now a daily living activity for me, it keeps me reminding that how i have been suffered those days. But now i'm not going to be weak anymore, this time i'll fight back no matter what happens. I get up from the bench stepping towards my car.

Note:-
Hey friends do you people hate or love Alex?😝😝😝