Moving in with my crush

By taesthighs

"And Marinette, you're moving in with Adrien" One month... Thirty days... How am I gonna survive this? Adrie... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
•TAGGED•
•TAGGED AGAIN•
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
THANK YOU
Chapter 14
New Cover! & 1K??
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Luka Couffaine💙
Chapter 19
TAGGED
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
10 K
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (rll short)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
SEQUEL
300K
SPOILERS: SEASON 5
SPOILLLLLLLLLLERRRRR ALERT SEASON 5 FINALE + MIRACULOUS MOVIE

Chapter 4

24.7K 560 854
By taesthighs

Marinette was sleeping until someone woke her up. It was her blonde crush with green eyes and a soft skin. "Marinette, wake up." Adrien said Marinette smiled soft.
"Is there something you need?" Marinette asked and Adrien shook his head. "There's something that I want." Adrien smirked and bent on his knees.

"Marry me."

Marinette was sleeping until someone woke her up. It was her blonde crush with green eyes and a soft skin. "Marinette, wake up." Adrien said Marinette smiled soft.
"Is there something you need?" Marinette asked and he nodded. "Yeah, I hoped that you wanted to have breakfast with me." Adrien said hopefully and his eyes were twinkling. That's when she realised that she just dreamed about him. He looked so adorable and Marinette couldn't say no to him. It's not everyday that your crush askes you to have breakfast with him. Marinette giggles soft and nodded at Adrien. "Give me twenty minutes, and I'm downstairs." She said and Adrien stated. "Twenty minutes? That long?" He asked and Marinette nodded. "We'll be on time. I swear Adrien." Marinette said and Adrien nodded. "Sure, see you downstairs." Adrien said and left the room.

Tikki flew to Marinette and hugged her cheek. "Good morning, Marinette!" Tikki cheered and Marinette smiled at her kwami. "Hey, Tikki." Marinette carefully hugged her kwami and smiled at her.
"Don't you think twenty minutes is a bit too long?" Tikki asked all of sudden and Marinette shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not." She smirked and Tikki facepalmed playfully. Then they disappeared in the bathroom.

~40 minutes later.~

Marinette walked downstairs to reveal a bored Adrien sitting at the table playing on his phone. Marinette felt nervous but walked over to him. She almost tripped over her own feet, which caught Adrien's attention. "Ow, hey Marinette. You surely take your time." Adrien said slightly annoyed and Marinette chuckled nervously. "I-I'm sorry Adrien. It w-won't happen again..." She stuttered and looked at the ground. "You better be. Or else..." He stopped his sentence and smirked. "I'm just teasing Marinette. We're already too late so I suggest to walk to class and not with Gorilla." Adrien chuckled and Marinette felt her cheeks turning slightly pink.
They then walked together to their breakfast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 7.6K 16
Let's fast forward a bit; Marinette and Adrien are twenty years old and it's time for them to go to college. Unknowingly and by mere coincidence, Nin...
161K 3.8K 37
[ COMPLETED: SEQUEL IS OUT ] You were everything a person would be jealous of. You were a model, actor, singer, etc. Even a hero. You own an extremel...
1.1M 43.9K 47
"You know, victims are not afraid of their kidnappers. They are afraid of what kidnappers may do to them. People aren't afraid of other people, you s...
13.7K 369 22
Chat Noir is the amazing superhero. Y/N is your average teenage girl. What could they have in common? Apparently everything. When Y/N transfers to a...