Betrayed By He. (Miraculous f...

נכתב על ידי pinja_4

Finally, Hawk Moth is defeated, and the City of Paris is at ease once again. However, Paris does wonder what... עוד

Silenced
The Start of a Happy or Bad Ending?
Awaken
The Start of a better ending
Scars
An Incredible Night.

Welcome Home

70 0 0
נכתב על ידי pinja_4

(A/N: I just wanna say... This is the most mind blowing and hilarious thing I have seen so far in a Miraculous Crackz video. YOU NEED TO SEE IT NOW! It will be related to the story for a particular scene, and ya need to know so it doesn't seem THAT weird ;-; https://youtu.be/z0lQzzqGlM8?t=387 Okay, on with the storyzz now ^^)

It has been almost half of a year since Marinette as got out of the hospital. And today was the day, she was discharged finally. We planned to have Marinette a Welcome home party with Alya, Nino, and some of her other friends and family.

"This'll be great! I can just see it. Balloons, welcome home posters, drinks, snacks, games!" Alya was just excited as I was. But I didn't really show it.

I smiled, "Alya, remember, I don't know how much she'll be able to do. I don't think she's fully up to doing twister or anything similar . She might be a bit sore."

"Okay, then you should double check with her about that." Alya smirked.

"Or you... could?"

She blinked a couple of times, confused of course, "Why? Did you tick off Mari?" She glared slightly at me.

"What!? No, of course not-"

"Are you sure? 'Cause sometime some guys don't take the hint." She looked over at Nino, glaring at him.

Nino looked up from his phone, and then notice the glare on her face, looking at him particularly. "What? Why are you mad? What did I do??" Nino freaked out, startled by the way she looked at him.

Alya looked back over to and stopped glaring, but she had a scoff face, "See?"

"I-I didn't tick her off. I swear! Marinette didn't want to see me until I picked her up. I don't know why." I really didn't. Mari had said not to come early or anything because she was doing something that was supposed to be a surprise for Alya. I didn't know what it was, and she didn't tell me because she said she wouldn't trust Alya. Mari knew she'd try to get a word out of me and it would ruin the surprise.

She gave me one suspicious look, but then sighed and brushed the conversation off. "Were you and Marinette planning on doing anything after the party?"

I could feel a daydream try to slip in, but I held it back along with my smirk that would obviously give her a hint. So I just smiled softly and shrugged, "Hang out... maybe walk around Paris? We haven't talked about it..."

She gasped with excitement, "Can I help?"

I actually planned something. But if Alya knee, she'd for sure tell Mari. "U-uh actually, Alya, uh-"

"Dude, are you blushing?" Apparently talking about Marinette made me blush, because Nino notice it on my cheeks.

"No." I lowered my head and placed my forehead into the palm of my hand, turning my head to the left a bit to keep all eye connection away.

"Your giving yourself to much away. Tell us what you're planning!" Alya whined, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me, startling me and make me look up at her.

"Haven't you heard of privacy?"

Alya whined once again, but stepped away from me. "Okay, then. I'll just ask Marinette then."

"Fine... I'm planning on a special dinner with her after the Welcome Home party." I sighed, in defeat. I was right, she can get a word out of anyone.

She squeaked with excitement, "Where?"

"Near the Effiel tower. We might get some ice cream to."

"Are you going to André to get ice cream?"

"That's where me and Alya got our Ice cream. It was incredibly good, dude!" Nino said, looking over at me with a smile.

"And he says his Ice scream is Magical." She smirked.

Then I thought, and realized something. Maybe it was magical. I mean, it took 5 years, but yet, LadyBug and I ended up getting together. It shocked me for a second, and I froze before responding to Alya or Nino.

"Defiantly..." I nodded.

Alya chuckled, "Alright. Well, Texting everyone now then. Go pick her up before I start asking more questions like... OH, I don't know, like if you guys will get a bit wild." She snickered, walking over to Nino to sit next to him as she texted on her phone.

I rolled my eyes woth a small smirk, knowing this was the typical Alya. But I nodded my head, heading to the hospital. It didn't take long to get there, and Marinette was already ready to go. I helped with her bags and put them in the back of my vehicle. The car was a gift from my father when I got my license, but he said he'd allow me to use until I was 18. I was 20 now, so it was ready for my use.

Mari tried buttoning her jacket with her thick gloves on, but she stopped when she noticed the black car parked in front of her and she tilting head to the side a little, "Wh-when did you get a car?"

"When I got my license. I wasn't allowed to drive it on the main roads until I was a legal adult though." I walked up to her and smiled, helping her with her jacket.

Her cheeks turned a bit pink and I finished helping her with her jacket. She looked at the car and cleared her throat. "It looks nice..."

I shrugged, but nodded, "Yeah. But it wasn't like it was that expensive or anything..."

I opened the passenger door to allow her to enter the vehicle. She smiled at me and sat in the passenger seat and I walked over to the driver side, and entered into the car, shutting the driver door when I hopped in. She put her seat-belt on and glanced at me.

"You ready?" I looked at her, smiling softly.

She smiled back and nodded, "Ready." Mari suddenly raised her fist up to give me a fist bump. Something me and Ladybug did when we completed a mission. For this, was her mission accomplish, getting out of the hospital, defeating Hawk Moth. All of it.

I smirked softly and fist bumped her back, "Well done, M'lady."

"No, thank you... Chat... for being there for me... even if it put you in danger... You were the one to defeat Hawk Moth. Not me... so, all credit goes for you on this one." She smirked, looking through the front window.

I smiled, and turned my head to the parking lot, and headed to her house. "You're welcome, Bugaboo..."

"How much...?" Marinette had asked in the middle of our trip back to the hospital.

"Uhm... I think 100,000... not that bad..."

"Holy shit. So, I'm like... sitting in some limo or something?" Marinette said, looking around the car while staying in the passenger seat.

I laughed, "Limo's are more expensive... and bigger."

"And you said "not that expensive"..."

"It isn't."

"Pfft, my house costs that much."

"You know my Father was a famous fashion designer, right? And then I'm a celebrity so..."

She giggled, "That's true..." But suddenly her smile faded away, and it looked like something suddenly was on her mind.

"What is it?" I asked, a bit worried.

"What do you mean by... was?" She asked, looking away from me and to the window on her right.

I sighed and I tightened my hands on the wheel, getting a little tense about talking about my Father. "While you were unconscious... my Father suddenly disappeared... and Natlie got a different job... so it was just me and Plagg for a while..."

"Natalie?"

"She worked for my father and was my home school teacher... and when My father was on one of his long trips, Natalie would be the one to babysit me..." I smiled though, "She's the one who had talked my father into sending me to public school... and... she was kinda a Mother-figure to me after my Mom disappeared..." Then it was silent.

"Why didn't you tell me about your father?" She eventually asked.

"It was never brought up... and you were going through so much already... I didn't want to add more to your plate."

"What else is there I don't know of?"

"That's the only thing..." I glanced at Mari for a second before putting my eyes back on the road.

"Are the police-" I answered with a nod before she could finish her sentence.

"I'm sorry, Adrien..." She placed her hand onto my forearm.

"It's alright..." I peeked at her in the corner of my eye for a second, smiling slightly.

I eventually got to Mari's house, and parallel parked by her house. We un-buckled our seatbelts, and exited the car.

We walked inside, and a few "WELCOME HOME" posters were held up in the air by Alya, Nino, and Julake, Rose, Mylane, and Alex. Two people would hold one poster, so there were 3 total.

Marinette's other friends were either beside, or behind her friends who were holding up the posters. Her parents were still in the other room, probably finishing up some desserts.

"Welcome Home, Marinette!" They all shouted, making Marinette startled and shriek from the loud unexpected greeting. But sighed afterwards to realize it was only her friends.

"Aw, my goodness, hey guys." She walked over to them, hugging each of her friends.

suddenly I heard shuffling going on in the kitchen.

Marinette's parents ran in, a bit out of breath.

"Marinette, sweetheart!" Tom Dupain hugged his daughter when she had finished hugging her friends, and he was smiling as happily as ever.

Sabine, Tom's wife, walked over to them and hugged Marinette as well. "It's so nice to have you back, Mari." She kissed hee daughter on the forehead.

"Mom, Dad!" She smiled too, hugging them back happily.

I couldn't help but smile and chuckle a little bit. Suddenly, I felt Nino's arm wrap around my neck in a manner of pals.

"Hey, Nino."

"Guess what." He said, smiling.

"What..?" I said, suspiciously.

"I invited LadyBug and Cat Noir to the Welcome Home party. I figured Marinette kind of were like, friends with them, so Alya and I figured Mari would like it if some superheroes greeted her back home." Nino smirked, "Awesome, right?"

My eyes widened, Shit.

I chuckled nervously, "Yeah, that's cool..."

Crap! How is this suppose to work? If they're wanting both LadyBug and Cat Noir to see Marinette, how will that work? Marinette is LadyBug. I could easily tell them I have to go do something, and then I could transform, and then say LadyBug couldn't make it. Yeah! That'll be what I'll do! I thought to myself.

I looked up at the clock that was on Marinette's houses walls. I acted like I saw the time, and pretended to think I was late for something, "Oh, crap. Sorry, Nino. Uhm... I'll be back in a bit. I forgot I had to bring something over here-"

Before I could finish my sentence, I notice Mari running over to me. "Did you grab the thing I told you about?"

"What thing?" I was not sure what she ment. I guessed it was something we left at the hospital.

"Ughh... Th-the- mmm!" I could sense she probably regretted that she didn't make a code word up or something.

But it then hit me, "OH! Right, yes. That. I was... Just about to go back and grab it."

"I could come if you want." Mari added.

I shook my head, and kissed her on the forehead, "You stay and talk to your friends and family. I'll be quick." I winked at her, and her cheeks turned pinker. I chuckled at the sight of it and ran outside and hid.

Plagg came out from the pocket of my jacket, since that's where he usually hid.

"What do you need?" He yawned, "I was dreaming about eating Camembert." He pouted.

"I need to transform."

"What for? There's no more villains." Plagg smirked softly, pretending to relax in a invisible reclined chair in the air.

"They invited Chat Noir, me, to Ladybugs welcome home party."

"Just tell them he couldn't come." He yawned once again.

I gave out a sharp sigh but smirked after, "Plagg, Claws out!"

I transformed, and quickly ran to the hospital to grab what Marinette left at the hospital, Alya's surprise gift. I figured they'd probably still had it.

I could have found it a much easier way, but since I was already Cat Noir, I just stayed that way.

I sneaked in and looked in the window of Marinette's hospital room. Nobody was in there, so I snuck in, and looked around the room for what could have looked like to be Alya's gift. All I knew, that it was something handmade by Mari herself.

I scanned the room first to see if it was just left on the counter sinks or the nightstand by the bed. But it wasn't. So, I started to look under stuff and in some of the sink cabinets of the sink. And then I looked in the bathroom if she left in there. No trace of it, and I was still unsure where it was.

"Where would she put it?" I continued re-looking. And then suddenly notice something underneath the bed.

I crouched down and looked down to see what it was. I pulled it out from under the bed and I looked at the crochet hat. It was white and it had writing in the back

"Made by Aunt Mari... Hm?" This was defiantly Mari's gift to Alya, but I was still confused. Aunt Mari? Was Alya...? No. Nino would tell me as soon as they found out. Unless Nino didn't know yet. OH my god.

I couldn't believe that Alya was going to be a Mother. But why didn't Mari tell me? I mean, I guess Nino was my best friend so, it would make sense if I told him. But if it was supposed to be a surprise I wouldn't of.

The hat was tiny, and it was white. A very neutral color, so I was sure that Alya just found out. Besides, I saw her today and she didn't look pregnant.

But if she didn't tell me, and now wanted me to grab it for her, know that I would see it, why would she ask me to get it? Although she did ask if she wanted me to come with her, so that could have been it. But maybe Alya was planning on telling Nino tonight?

My questions I thought up, were not helping, and only making it worse. So, I decided to just ask Mari when I came back, as a non superhero.

I brought the Beenie with me, and headed back to Mari's house.

The thought of Marinette being an aunt, made me smile. It was cute. Aunt Mari, had a nice ring to it.

I got to the party as soon as possible, and when I was there, I set down the beanie on Mari's nightstand.

I went down the stairs, and walked over to Mari, who was talking to Alya, smiling and jumping up and down about something that seemed to excited her.

"Cat Noir! Nice for you to come!" Alya smirked.

Marinette turned around, a bit confused, "W-hat are you doing here, CHAT?"

"Nino invited me and LadyBug to your home Welcoming party to greet you home. LadyBug couldn't make it though." I smirked.

"Aw, I thought I'd get an interview with her... I mean, not that I don't feel bad she didn't come to greet you back home or anything, heh heh..." Alya said nervously.

Mari laughed at Alya and then smiled, "Your fine, Alya." She turned around to look back at me, and she smiled, bowing slightly, "Thank you, Chat Noir."

"De rien, Marinette." I said in french and bowed, winking at her. (De rien means "You're Welcome" in french.)

I stood up straight, still looking at Marinette, "Welcome back, M'lady." I kissed the back of her hand.

Marinette blushed and pulled her hand away. She cleared her voice and giggled, "Thank you again, Chat Noir."

"My pleasure." I smirked.

Then, I pretended I heard something, "I think I hear LadyBug calling for my help. Au Revoir, Lad- I mean Marinette!" I chuckled nervously, and sprinted off out of her house.

I hid once again and detransform, sighing. "Man... being to people at once is tough..."

"I thought you'd be used to it by now, Ha!" Plagg smirked.

I rolled my eyes, and he hid back in my jacket. I walked in, trying to catch my breath a bit.

Nino ran up to me, smiling, "Dude, you just missed Cat Noir!"

"I did? Oh... I guess I took to long." I chuckled.

Nino nodded, "What did Marinette want anyways?"

My eyes widened, "U-uh... N-nothing important. OH, do you hear that? I think Marinette is calling me, I gotta see what her next request is, Bye!" I lost all cool. I knew he was behind me, raising a brow.

I ran over to Marinette and panted.

"Hey, Adrien. You just misse-"

"I know... N-Nino told me." I tried catching my breath, again.

"Did you get the "thing"?" Marinette asked.

I nodded, "I put it in your room." I wiped my forehead, standing up straight.

"Thanks, Adrien." She kissed me on the cheek.

"Well? Can I see?"

Mari nodded and was about to lead her to her room, but I stopped them when I asked them, "Wait... She knows you made- I thought you told me not to tell her?"

Mari giggled, "I already knew you would, Adrien. I know Alya well."

I crossed my arms over my chest, rolling my eyes playfully with a smirk.

She kissed my cheek one last time before grabbing Alya's hand and leading her to Mari's room.

I chuckled at the sight of both their excitment as I watched them both run off.

"Adrien?" I suddenly heard Marinette's Dad.

I turned around to see Tom and Sabine by his side. "Oh, hi Mr. And Mrs. Cheng-Dupain." I smiled.

"We're sorry for your Father, Adrien." Sabine said, looking at me.

"Oh... It's alright. But thank you Sabine, Tom." I bowed my head in a thankful manner, since I knew Sabine was Chinese, and figured her husband understood the bowing.

Sabine bowed back, and smiled, and they both walked off.

I started to think to myself as I sat down on one of Marinette's couches.

I couldn't believe that Alya was pregnant, and it was something I was slightly concerned about. Nino didn't really seem the fatherly type. I wasn't even sure how he was going to react. Because Nino was already kind of immature, I wonder how he'd take care of another being. Nino and Alya weren't even Married yet, which I guess wasn't a big deal, considering they had been together for 5 years now. I knew Nino wouldn't leave her of course. But it was something I don't think Nino would be good at. I guess I just couldn't see Nino as an actual Father.

Alya's and Nino's realation ship was kinda weird. Alya was like the Mother and Nino was the annoying child that w ouldnt stop playing on his phone. No, I'm not shocked that they are together, but it's weird for them to have a family. I wasn't against it, but unsure now would be the right time. For Nino anyways.

After the party was over, we said our goodbyes and Alya gave Marinette another hug and one more thanking.

Marinette's parents stayed in the living room as Mari and I went in her room.

I looked around her room and noticed the posters of me on the wall.

"Hm... I like your dećor." I smirked, sitting in her computer chair with a little spin, placing my hands behind my head and smirking up at the magazine covers of me pinned to the wall.

"I-I uh... was planning on taking those down soon..." She blushed as she was upside down on her bed, hanging her head off of the bed.

I sat up and walked over to her. I placed my hands on her cheeks and kissed her, smiling.

She placed her hands on my own and kissed back.

I could start feeling her slipping off her bed since her hands were what was keeping her steady. I guess my lips had distracted her.

"Mm, Mmm!" I tried to get her attention. But the time she realized, she fell on top of me on the floor.

"Ouch..." I laughed, facepalming myself. "Do I really distract you that much?" I opened my eyes, but blushed madly and cleared my throat, "U-uh... Marinette? Y-your... butt..."

She opened her eyes, shooting up on her feet, "I-I-I'm so so so sorry..." She blushed as red as me, maybe even redder. Mari covered her face in embarrassment.

I stood back up and took her hands into mine, kissing them. "You don't have to be embarrassed." I chuckled, looking back up at her eyes that were suddenly looking back at me. "An accident." I winked at her.l, smirking.

She looked away from me and pushed my face away with her hands, "Don't look at me like that!"

I laughed, grabbing her fists gently and moving her hands away from my face. I kissed her on the lips, chuckling softly.

She kissed back but hesitating, giggling afterwards.

I pulled away from her lips, but only a inch away, "Welcome back, Bugaboo."

"Thank you, Kitty." She moved her hands, and wrapped them around my neck, pulling me closer to her, and reconnecting our lips.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

457 45 15
Many years ago there was a group of superheroes that fought villains, till one of their loved ones got hit and got very sick, he was so desperate to...
51.5K 2.2K 14
💌🐞🐈‍⬛ ❛ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐄 ❜࿔*:・゚ ## . a ADRIEN AND CAT NOIR fanfiction. ╭──╯ IN WHICH ━━ bestowed with magical powers ...
186K 6.7K 54
Ladybug disappeared, and the evil prevails in Paris. Chat Noir still doesn't give up in his fight against Hawk Moth, even when the things are not in...
144 0 9
Direct sequel to the fanfic The Storyteller. After The Storyteller became a popular book, things start to spiral out of control. Hawk Moth becomes mo...