Family First

By KingDeezy

It all starts with Amarni Drew Anderson. An ambitious teenage boy in a society full of hopelessness and doubt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Sequel
..

Chapter 37

492 16 0
By KingDeezy

Chapter 37

~ Biola P.O.V ~

Are my eyes deceiving me? I can’t believe what I’m seeing right now. I was on my way home from Louis’ house and I see Chanel laying on the ground defenceless as some girl held a knife over her body. My heart broke and I blacked out, my instant reaction was to run forward and defend my family. I not one of those weak girls that sit around and watch things happen; I make tings happen. And right now is the time.

“ OI ! GET THE FUCK OFF HER !” I shouted , but she didn’t move away, as I got closer I noticed that it as that Quianna bitch my college , that I’ve already fucked up and she had a knife in her hands that was so close to Chanel’s  belly.

“ I’VE FUCKED YOU UP ONCE AND I’LL DO IT AGAIN.”I grabbed her wrist , she didn’t even see me coming. I stared into her face and she stared right back.

“ You don ‘t know me bitch, get out my way before I end you aswell as this hoe on the floor” she spoke full of hatred. I know her well enough that I could fuck her up a second time.

“ Really?” I fake gasped ,as I twisted her arm around her back , she cried out in agony.

“ Let go of me.” I didn’t let go. I twisted more.

“ oh no you don’t.” she tried to twist the knife so that it was facing me. I kicked her back whilst holding her wrist so that she was still in my grip.

“ Drop it.”I kicked her again, with more force this time and her hands opened and I watched the knife fall to the ground. I kicked it away so that it was out of sight and out of reach. I pushed her forward and she ran. I’m glad she knew not to try me. I went over to Chanel who was still laying there with her eyes closed and I helped her up.

“ Am I dead yet?” She whispered.

“ No, it’s alright I dealt with it.”

“ THANK YOU SO MUCH.” She hugged me so tight that I couldn’t breathe.

“ You’re welcome, we need to get you to a hospital, I left my phone at home though.” I insisted.

“ Well I was on my way to Felecia’s house.”

I let Chanel lean on me as we walked onto the block and knocked the door. Amarni’s dad opened the door and let us in and called Felecia. We sat in the living room at she phoned the ambulance.

“ What happened?” she asked after putting the phone down.

“ I was on my way home,when I saw some girl beating her up and obviously I couldn’t stand there and watch her get beaten up,I dealt with it and brought her here. I don’t know what happened before that.” I chimed.

“ Chan are you okay to speak?” Felecia asked and all three of the kids came in : Jordan , Alicia and Bobby.

“ Yeah.”

“ How did this all start?”

“ Alright I haven’t told you the full truth about this pregnancy.” I was beginning to feel curious, so I listened attentively.

“ You know Jermaine? Yeah, well him and Amarni do not speak anymore and one day I went jogging at night time and he saw me, telling me all this stuff about Amarni, but I didn’t give in to him, so he dragged me into a house and raped me. This was before I knew I was pregnant, so it could be Amarni or his child basically. That girl is probably his girlfriend, and she found out, but she think that I slept with and got pregnant. So she’s fighting me because she doesn’t want me to have this baby.” She confessed. WOW, all this time I never knew. I’m guessing Marnz doesn’t know because he would have told me. This is deep. I know he’s going to over-react once he find out.

“ I’m sorry to hear.” Felecia and I both said in unison.

“ if you need me , I’m here ok.” Felecia said. The ambulance came and Chanel, Felecia and I went in and they drove us to the hospital.

~Chanel P.O.V ~

~ hour Later~

I had just did an ultrasound scan and the doctor had informed that everything is okay. Thank God. I really should prepare for the unexpected from now on, because I did not expect that at all. This girl is so delusional , she believes that she’s Jermaine’s main chick, when clearly he isn’t telling her shit. If he is with her , why was he all over me? Its clear that it’s a one-sided relationship.Aww sad.

I really need to thank Biola, because if it wasn’t for her It could have been worse, I could have been killed as well as the baby. Omg I love her so much, her heart is pure gold. I sat upright on the hospital bed and glanced at Biola who sat on the other side, tapping away on her phone.

“ You alright Chan? ” Felecia asked, I almost forgot that she was in the room.

“ Yeah.” I answered her.

“ Baby looks so beautiful.” She coo’ed at the picture.

“  looks like the baby’s putting a thumbs up, saying ‘ mummy its all good in here’.” Biola chuckled, making us all laugh. It actually did look like the baby was putting a thumbs up.

“ That’s actually so funny ! “ I blurted out with laughter.

“ Come on you jokers, I’ll drop you lot home.” Felecia smiled. I got my stuff on and said bye to the doctors that were in the room and went in the car sitting in the front seat, then It hit me. I was meant to go Creams with Layla. So I phoned her.

*Phone Convo*

Me: You still on creams?

Layla : YEAH, I’VE BEEN WAITING.

Me: Chill, something happened I’ll tell you when I see you. Go there now, I’m coming.

Layla: YAY.

“Wanna come with us Biola?” I asked.

“ Nah.. I left my purse at home.”

“ Don’t worry about it, its on me, thanks for all you’ve done.” I smiled at her, she shyly smiled in return.

“ You don’t have to do that..”

“ Just come girl! “ I cut her off laughing and she giggled as well. Biola is actually really cute.

Felecia kindly dropped us outside creams in Norbury.  I didn’t wanna go  to the one in Brixton because its normally full of people. I’ve only been there once when it first opened and my oh my was it a long wait.When Amarni took me there for the first time it was too crowded, but the deserts were buff, but I felt kinda sick by the end of it. That’s the thing about creams , I want it so bad and then I feel sick afterwards.

I walked in with Biola and saw Layla sitting on one of the stools. We greeted each other and soon after we got a seat. It was quite empty, which was good. We all got up lined up in the short queue.

“ Can I have a chocolate Chip Hot  cookie dough please?” I ordered my dessert, once I had gotten to the front.

“ Do you want that with Ice Cream or Whipped Cream?” The lady behind the counter asked in a sweet voice. She was a pretty lightskinned black girl who had her hair cut neatly into a bob and a fringe that was just a little bit over her eyebrows. She had cute chubby rosy cheeks, that rose when she smiled at me.

“ Ice Cream .”

“ What do you want Biola?” I asked her on the side

“ Erm. Can I have an Oreo sundae please?” she asked the lady behind the counter.

“ That would be £9.50 please.”

“ Thank you , have a nice day.” She said after I had paid her the money.

“ Thanks Chan.” Biola thanked me.

“ My pleasure boo.”

I  sat down in the purple and black chairs, soaking in the environment as it smelt so damn nice in here. I could basically smell every ingredient in this shop, its so amazing.

“ Hows Everything going Layla?” Biola spoke out in the comforting silence.

“ Its good, apart from the fact that I need to pee all the time.” She laughed.

“ TRUSSS.” I agreed with her.

“ What about you though?Hows Louis I haven’t seen him for long?” Layla asked Biola.

“ I’m good and he’s good, remember that awkward dinner at Amarni’s house with my parents?” Oh yeah I remember that. It was the day before Amarni left. Her mum and dad completely ignored Louis. I don’t know how I’d react if that was me.

“ Yeahhhh.” Layla and I both dragged out the word in unison.

“ Well Louis and my parents get on fine now.” She rejoiced and clapped as if she was in church and we both laughed at her actions.I only just realised that Biola’s accent has faded completely , it blends in well.

“ WOIIIIII ! “ I shouted in excitement. I’m glad that they could work it out.

“ Hows Tyler though?” Biola asked Layla.

“ He’s fine. Mmmm yeah he’s fine.”Layla bit onto her lip, she looked like she was in a trance.

“ Errr fix up ! “ I snapped my fingers in her face.

“ Sorry.. ahem yeah he’s good, he models now. U’ll see him on posters and shizz cos he’s so buff.” Awww Tyler’s a male model. I wanna model one day, but I’m getting fat and ugly.

“ That’s soo cool. You’ve got a male model boyfriend.” Biola giggled sweetly.

“ Girls… I wanna ask you something that’s been bugging me.” Biola continued. She looked more serious and now appeared fragile. We nodded in conformation.

“ How did you lot know when you were ready?” she asked. Aww that’s so sweet.

“ I dunno, it kinda just happened. We would always make out and stuff, but one time it was different. I looked into Amarni’s eyes and I knew that I was ready. But I wasn’t pressured into it or anything, I made my own decision.” I confessed. I feel like a big sister.

“ yeah its true what Chanel said, don’t do it just for the sake of it, when you’re ready u’ll know.” Layla gave her input.

“ Thanks you lot.”

Our dessert came and my eyes lit up with joy seeing the waiter put it on our table. I dug into my cookie dough and savoured each bit that went into my mouth.

“ isn’t that Chris?” Layla asked. I looked up and saw Chris walking into the shop with Amarni’s cousin Evangeline. Since when were they so close?

“ yeah and he’s with Evangeline.” Biola said.

“ Call him” I giggled.

“ CHRIS, CHRIS ! “ Layla called out so loud that the whole shop was looking at her. He looked side to side and then notice us, then he began walking towards us.

“ You lot alright?” He hugged all of us.

“ Heyy.” Evangeline said in cute voice. She looked so cute in her light blue dungarees and her hair in a donut bun.

“ Since when did you two start hanging out?” Layla asked. She actually read my mind, because I was gonna ask the same thing.

“ El Oh El , were not hanging out, freckle face is buying something , he happened to be in the library where I was revising.” Evangeline laughed , I love this girl man, so feisty and cute at the same time.

“ K.” Chris kissed his teeth loudly making us all laugh.

“ Mans gonna go order, I’m hungry, ina bit yeah.” He hugged us all and so did Evangeline and then they went to the line.

I continued eating my cookie dough, it was making me sick, but it tasted so buff.When I finished I slouched on the chair rubbing my belly.

“ Oh yeah, what was you gonna tell me that happened today?” Layla asked. I re-gathered my thoughts, I actually had my mind off of it for a while.

“ Basically yeah, I was gonna meet mummy Felecia like I told you and then on the way some girl with two long braids came up to me. I think she’s Jermaine’s girlfriend or side hoe or sumn, anyways she came up to me chatting shit about the baby in my belly is hers and I’m not gonna have it blah blah. So I just walked away because I couldn’t be bothered and then she grabbed my hair and we started fighting. Then she held a knife to me and Biola came and saved me.” I hugged Biola after finishing.

“ She’s just a confused hoe. I’m glad you’re alright though.”

~ 15 minutes Later ~

We sat there chatting for abit and then Tyler pulled up in his car. Layla had called him to come and pick us up after his photoshoot. We hopped into the car one by one , plugged our seatbelts in and jammed to Tyler’s CD, he was playing some tunes !

I done been around the world

I done kissed a lot of girls

So I'm guessin' that it's true

Make me holla and I bet a million dollars

Don't nobody kiss it like you

Don't nobody kiss it like you, bang, bang, bang

Usher – Good  Kisser was playing in Tyler’s speaker as he sped down the road. The base was live and we were all getting gassed in the car.

Cause she's such a good kisser

Got lipstick on my leg

Oh, baby

She's such a good kisser

I'm a rain on this parade

Oh, baby

We sang the chorus with all our might, including Tyler , it was so funny. I can’t even lie Usher  came back with a banger. Move tunes were played until I was dropped outside my house, but I didn’t wanna go home by myself to be honest, I was enjoying everyone’ company.

“ Can you lot stay over this weekend? I don’t wanna go home by myself ya noe.” I pouted, bringing my bottom lip out.

“ Sleepover yeah?” Biola laughed lightly.

“ mmhmm y’all on it?” I said in my American accent.

“ Don’t do that” Tyler laughed at my forced accent. I forgot he was from America

“ Soz.. but yeah stay?” I insisted.

They both agreed and we went into my house and watched film after film and did each others nails. The love films were making me miss Amarni even more though and I kept crying. He needs to come home. I’ve been reassuring myself that its not long now till he comes… yep not long at all.

Thanks For Reading (:

Vote,Comment,Like,Share,Follow

KingDeezy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Layla By Artemis->

General Fiction

17.2K 434 25
I'm Layla, Layla Benson. The human form of average being. Nothing special to discover. My life seems as normal as I do. Three Best friend's. Two cl...
108 7 23
Ri'Kina couldn't tell up from down. Her Mother kicked her out when she was 15. She was sent to live with her other family. Family that she did not...
2.2K 121 15
Young citizens often grow up in the "ghetto" facing environmental problems with family and friends. They often discover themselves as individuals out...
1.3K 127 63
Set Six months after Embrace. Its half term and Tyler is extremely happy to be able to spend an entire weak with his two dads but Tyler had a lot on...