Numb

By DiaTheLit

My works #1 //. Two of the top artists in the industry , still trying to keep their careers going. Until thi... More

Numb - August Alsina Story
Chapter 1-hearing about this
Chapter 2-Club meeting
Chapter 3- meet again.
Chapter 4-let the 'games' begin
Chapter 5-afterparty or nah?
Chapter 6- afterparty or nah pt .2
Chapter 7- yes or no?
Chapter 8-going crazy
Chapter 9-decision to make
C10:: let the games begin
C:11
C12: the reveal
C13:: blow up.
C:14
C15: all at one time
C16: stress reliver
C17: funeral
C18: continuation ..
C20: nigga.
C:21
C:22
C:24 we back !
C:25 just cute!
C:26 amy
C:27
C:28
C:29 salt
C:30 let it go down
Deja vu
First try
Visit
Talk
Radio Tour
Bet award show 2014
Final time

C:23

19K 588 71
By DiaTheLit

August

I caught the bag and sat down and sighed. I looked at it and decided to open it.

I went in the bag and got out a box . When I opened it , it was a 2 piece gold chain with her initials on one and her full first and middle name on the other. I put it to the side and opened another box to see a gold Rolex watch. This would be my first Rolex , what man wouldn't want one. I opened one more box with some fresh new Jordan's . I sat back and looked at the stuff, then saw a letter at the bottom of the bag.

" happy 2 month anniversary , it went by fast. Thank you for staying with me through all this drama that I put you in. I can't wait for you to be bailed out , I miss you so much and I got plans (; . But I can't wait to see us still going strong in the future"

And at the end I saw 'I love you' scratched out. That hurted. I sighed and put the stuff back into the bag and put my head in my hands.

After a few minutes of thinking in that position, I got up with my keys . I went to Amy room first.

"Amy.." I said knocking. After the 3rd knock she came , half sleep.

"What's up August " she asked yawning.

"Jacinda here?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No....why , what happened?" She asked. I sighed.

"We got into a argument.." I said , she shook her head.

"Find my best friend August", she said pointing at me, as she closed the door.

I went to the elevator and went to the car. I got on the street and started looking all around my surroundings ...I just hope she's ok.

30 minutes earlier

Jacinda Ria

I got out the hotel quick .I was going to Amy's but I knew he would expect that.i turned my phone off but I really wish I could've took my shower and stuff before leaving. I was walking looking behind me , making sure August wasn't coming when I ran into someone .

"Ohh I'm so sor- Dante ?" I said , looking at him. He looked surprised.

"Jacinda , hey, I was just coming to see you.." He said touching my arm , I pushed his hand

"Why , what do you want ?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. He sighed.

"I wanted to ask fa you to forgive me please ? I'm sorry, honestly. I just want us to be friends , I really do. ", he pleaded. I squinted my eyes at him.

"I don't trust you.." I said and folded my arms. He suspired.

"I know, please at least give me a chance to earn it back ..please. I'm serious.", he said. I sighed.

"Dante I can-" he cut me off.

"Please...", he said low. I sighed.

"Ok.." I started and he smiled. "But.." It dropped his smile. " I do not trust you yet until you earn it. And we're only friends not more , understand?" I made decipherable.

"I understand. Now why are you in pjs , if I can ask?" I he asked looking down at me. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm trying to find somewhere to go..." I said looking around.

"I'm bout to go to my cousin house, want to roll with me?" He asked. I eyed him.

"No tricks I promise.." He said with a straight face. I groaned and nodded. He walked into the street. Don't he know we're in New York.

"Dante what the he-" he cut me off.

"I got this" he waved his hand and a taxi stopped bout a foot in front of him. He waved me over to get in, I hesitated at first but then I saw August pull out the hotel parking lot and I got in quick without him seeing me. Then Dante got in and told the taxi the direction.

"Why did you flag the taxi like that fool??" I asked , hitting his arm. He smiled.

"I didn't feel like waiting.." He said. I shook my head.

"You keep doing that , you gonna end up dead", I said folding my arms looking away. He chuckled and put his hands in his lap.

I began thinking bout August .

Interrupting thoughts, I heard Dante say we're here. I got out with him and he got my stuff. We walked up to the door as he rung the doorbell and stood back.

The door finally started opening, and who was at the door was Lucas. !

"Yo Dante why unexpected though man- Jacinda?!" He asked , looking at me. I shyly smiled . I knew Lucas looked familiar.

"Lucas...um hi" I said. Dante looked at us.

"Y'all know each other..?" He asked. Lucas nodded.

"Yeah..." He answered. Dante shrugged and walked in.

"Cool..." Dante said , putting my stuff down and sat on the couch.

I walked in and looked around.

"You have a nice place.." I said, he shrugged.

"It's ok.." He said looking around. " why you here though?" He asked. Did I mention he was shirtless in only gym shorts..uhmm yeah exactly.

"Umm..I just needed to be somewhere else for a while.." I said , he nodded.

"Well...you're welcome here as long as you want, you need something?" He asked.

"Umm..can I take a shower?" I asked shyly. He smiled and nodded.

"Sure.." I got my stuff as He waved me to follow him to a back room which looked like his bedroom, he went into the bathroom , starting the water.

"You can adjust and that stuff, you can use the whole bathroom, bedroom if you want", he said pointing everywhere. I grinned.

"Thanks .." I said, he walked out and smiled.

"No prollem.." He said closing the door , I locked it and looked back and sighed.

I slide out my clothes as I got in the shower. I let the hot water hit my body and felt as if it washed away all my problems until I started about August again and the fact he didn't trust me ..or as it seems to me.

I sighed trying to clear my mind as i washed down. I got out finally and dried off, putting some lotion on. I wrapped the towel around me as I brushed my teeth and put my deodorant on. I got dressed in some baggy camo sweats and a white muscle shirt with black sports bra and black and white jordan flip flops .

I sprayed some perfume . I took down my braids , making my hair crinkly and I put on some diamond studs with some plain clear lip gloss. I rubbed my hands through my hair as I walked out with my stuff.

I put my bag in the corner of Lucas's bedroom. I walked back into the main room to see Dante laughing at cartoons. He always was a kid at heart. And I saw Lucas cooking breakfast , still with no shirt on. Only boxers,gym shorts, long socks and jordan flip flops, almost matching mine. I walked to the table and sat down.

"Want some breakfast?" He asked, fixing a plate and handing it to me before I could answer.

"Guess so.." I said as we laughed. I took a bite and it was delicious.

"This is soo good though.." I said , he shrugged.

"Aye..I guess 2 years of cooking school paid off.." He said smiling. He sat in front of me and watched me eat.

"You're not gonna get none?" I asked, he shook his head.

"Nah I already had some", he said, I nodded and continued eating.

"So I didn't know you was Dante cousin , i knew I recognized you.." I said , taking a sip of orange juice. He smiled

"Yeah.. Unfortunately I'm related to that lunatic.." He said shrugging and I laughed

"Whatever nigga.." Dante yelled from the couch and started laughing again as a situation occurred to the RoadRunner. Smh.

"Yeah..but I remembered you the other day, I remember seeing you at a family reunion few years back when you and Dante was together.." He said taking a sip of his coffee

I nodded

"Ohh yeah I remember that.." I said lowly , taking another bite.

"So...y'all back together now?" He asked taking another sip of his coffee. I almost spit up my food

"Noo" me and Dante said in union. Lucas laughed

"Well alright, I was just asking he said.." . I sighed.

"No. I made that mistake once and only once.." He laughed, Dante fake laughed.

"Haha tehe.." Dante said. I chuckled as I went to the sink and started washing my plate out . Lucas came and leaned against the sink beside me .

"So where's your boyfriend, shouldn't you be with him right naa?" He asked.

I didn't say nothing. Seem like Dante ass ease dropping and I don't need him with that information, considering it isn't his business and he havnt earned his trust back yet.

"So um what's your plans for today?" I asked Lucas, changing the subject. He caught my vibe and went along.

"Umm it was nothing at first, but I guess I got a guest so I'll entertain you ." He said shrugging. I nodded smiling , putting the plate back.

"Um ok then .." I pointed the sink water sprayer to him without him knowing it and sprayed him. He covered himself. I stopped and he was soaked, he took it and turned it to me .

"Noo no Lucas please no" I pleaded covering myself , he smirked and put it down.

"I'm bout to take a shower and change clothes then .." He said walking to his bedroom.

"Ok" I said, as I nodded. I stood there and slowly walked to the couch and sat on the opposite side of Dante.

"So how's August?" He asked out of the blue .

"Good I guess.'" I answered hesitantly . He nodded .

"Coo.." He said low and changed the channel.

"Jacinda I want to say sorry again but for leaving you a few years ago for no reason. I don't know what I was thinking when I did that, I guess I had a lot going on.." He said.

"Oh ok.." Was all I could say. He nodded.

"Yeah....would you ever take me back?" He asked slightly looking at me.

"Well the nicest way I can put that is , I never say never. But this may be one situation I would.." I said. He. Nodded laughing.

"I understand I guess.." He said.

"What happened too you Dante, you're so different?" I asked. He sighed and shrugged.

"I got on heavy drugs and became addicted . I guess it changed me.." He said. I nodded.

"You still on them?" I asked. He side nodded

"Eh not the heavy kind no mo"

"What heavy kind was you on?"

"....meth , fa a while.." He said. I looked surprised. He laughed at my expression

"Yeah....I'm just glad I'm alive at least....for now" He said , I looked at him confused then Lucas came back in a shirt , jeans and vans.

"Back.."he said entering throwing his hand up. I smiled. He came and sat between us.

"What y'all was blabbing about?" He asked siting back taking the remote and turning it to BET watching 106&park .

"None much but I'm finna roll out " Dante said getting up .

"Iight mane stay out of trouble", Lucas said . Dante threw up the peace sign and walked out closing the door .

"Guess it's just me and you...wanna play 2k14?" He asked. The same game that got me with August , um um um.

"Sure..but no-" he cut me off.

"How bout a bet?" He asked....

Later that night

August

I looked everywhere for Jacinda. I called her but it went straight to voicemail. I'm really worried bout her. While I was out , I bought 3 bottles of pearl vodka just too drink the pain away....or at least try.

Right now I'm shirtless with all the stuff Jacinda bought me on as I was in the middle of my second bottle. I felt tears fall down my cheek. I closed my eyes and groaned from frustration. I started throwing stuff, punching walls and being destructive til I was on the floor with my head in my hands. I wish my big ass mouth would shut up sometimes....

Jacinda

"So who's your boyfriend?" Lucas asked as we was almost done with the game.

"August alsina.." I said .

"Ohh snap" he exclaimed. I sighed.

"Yeah but we're kinda in an arguement right now an-" he cut me off from jumping up .

"Ohh yeah I won, bet time!!" He yelled. I groaned. I went to the kitchen behind him.

"Oh I'm Sorry , what was you saying?" He asked . I shook my head.

"That's ohk ." I said and he got out some different ingredients . Strawberries ,bananas , whip cream. The. He went out side and got some grass and mud and flowers and put them all in the blender. Yhup this was the bet. He blended and poured into a glass and handed it to me.

"I could've sworn I picked up a grasshopper by accident.." He said smirking and chuckling. I faked smiled and groaned.

I began drinking it and I was bout to stop til he put his hand on the glass , tilting it back and holding my neck.

I finally finished and ran to the bathroom while Lucas was laughing. I threw up in the toilet , holding my hair up. Lucas came in chuckling , holding my hair for me . I got up and brushed my teeth as he smirked at me through the mirror.

"Was it good?" He asked and bust out laughing. I fake laughed.

"I'm never doing another bet with you.." , I said going back into the living room on the couch, with my head on my arm.

He came and sat by me and turned my face to him.

"You mad ?" He asked, I snatched my head back ,

"It's whatever Lucas .." I said, he turned my head back and started kissing me. I turned all the way towards him, he held my face as he licked my lip, asking for entrance. He bit my bottom lip, letting his tongue explore my mouth but..

"Umm..ugh I can't do this Lucas.." I said breaking the kiss.

"I'm sorry I got Carr-" I cut him off.

"It's fine.." I said.

"I shouldn't hav-" I cut him off again.

"It's ok Lucas. " I reassured him.

"You sure?"

"Yeah..but we're just friend ok!" I told him, he nodded smiling.

"I'm fine with that..." He said. I smiled and yawned.

"You tired? You can sleep in my bed , I'll sleep on the couch" he said .

"You sure?" I asked. He got up and got his pillow and a blanket and came back to the couch.

"Yeah, go on.." He said. I got up.

"Ok well goodnight friend.." I said going to his room. He smiled and laid down.

"Goodnight friend.." .

I pulled his covers back, took my shoes, socks, and sweats off and got into his bed and. Instantly fell in love. It was so soft and cozy that I fell asleep in about 5 minutes after laying down....

Next day

11:45

August

I woke up laid out on the couch with a vodka bottle in my hand. I got up and threw it away , going into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror to see my eyes red and puffy. I sighed and took a shower.

After 20 minutes of showering and thinking, I got out and put on a hoodie with a blue jean vest on top . Some jeans and converse and a beanie. Did my hygiene with cologne , put Jacinda's gifts on and walked out and sat on the couch til it was a knock at the door. I became happy, hoping it was Jacinda til I opened the door and saw Taylor .

"Hey man.." I groaned.

"Well good morning to you too, and why the hell you look like you was attacked by a zombie apocalypse?" He asked.

"I'm stressed out man, I can't find Jacinda , it's running me insane.." I said siting down on the couch.

"I see.." He said looking around the room. "Man how can't you find Jacinda though?" He asked.

"We was still fighting about that massage thing and she left yesterday and all my calls went straight to voicemail.." I answered. He shook his head.

"Man our flight back to L.A. Is today, we gotta find her.." He said. As I was about to answer, I got a call from Jacinda I answered immediately .

"Hello" I said .

"You called?" She asked blankly. I sighed.

"Yeah Bae please come back , i was worried sick and I'm stressing without you.." I said. She sighed.

"I want to talk about this August.." She said.

"I do too, when?" I asked.

"I guess on the plane or when we land.." She said. I nodded as if she could see me.

"Ok Bae and I love my gifts, I promise I got you one.." I said.

"I'm glad you do and I still want it .." She said and I laughed.

"Ok bye babe.." I said. And she hung up.

I looked at the phone and sighed getting up quick,

"What's wrong?" Ty asked.

"We gotta go gift shopping.." I said.

HELLO.

Is it boring? :/

Hopefully it will improve in your opinion.

&& speaking of your opinion, leave a comment.

Also vote , share, and add. I really appreciate it

Thanks guys! We're almost at 4k reads now😏👏.

~Diamønd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 375 31
Have you ever laid down with a man and wasn't sure if you'd ever get back up? Tossed the sheets with a bone knocking fear only a cold blooded killer...
25.9K 663 16
I didn't forget about my Ricothegiant Fan girls out there ✨ Now this is a warning ⚠️ My Story's contain Smut, Angst, and mostly fluff . That being...
6.3K 65 16
Will have Smut, Fluff, Angst and Platonic stuff (Maybe for the last one.) Request in the comments
2.6K 87 36
𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖆𝖉 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊, 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖎𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍...