Ending up at Mccann's house✔️

By holymotherfckingshit

#1 in Justin Bieber! Avelyn goes to live with her cousin because of her abusive father and is shocked as she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 17

2.6K 65 13
By holymotherfckingshit

Avelyn's Point of View:

I walked down the staircase as I heard people talking. I stormed in the living room and jumped on Tyler. "Whooho, you're back and you're not dead." I sang and he laughed at me. "Of course not." He responded and held my tights so that I couldn't fall down from his waist. I hugged Sofia and CeCe, too but before I could talk to them about the mission Tyler tapped my shoulder.

"How was Jason?" He asked and worry filled his eyes. "Okay." Tyler raised a brow. I quickly cleared my mind from lap dances, panties and cars before I kept on speaking.

"We went to 'Flamingo' and then I fell asleep on the way back. I don't know what happened then." I think that Jason carried me in my bed, because I woke up there. "Are you sure that he didn't touch you?" He looked even more worried. "Yes I'm pretty sure. Why would he do that?" I crossed my arms. Why do we have to talk about this in front of everyone else, that's so embarrassing.

"Because he fucks every girl, that's why and I'm sure that he raped you when you were asleep." Tyler burst out. Why did he leave me with Jason then? I'm sure that he didn't touch me, but how could I explain that to Ty- I heard a loud crash behind me and snapped my head in the direction where it was coming from. Jason stood there, his eyes pitch black and his jaw clenched.

"What the fuck did you say?" He hissed and walked over to me and Tyler. "Tyler. I'm talking to you motherfucker." He punched Tyler in his face and I gasped. "Give me one good reason why you wouldn't touch her- No! I - I didn't mean it like that boss"

"Oh, sure you didn't." He smirked and looked like devil himself. He wanted to punch him again, but I stood in his way. "Don't Jason." I pleased and I saw his eye soften. He gently pushed me out of his way and caressed my check before turning back to Tyler. "One reason? I have million god damn reasons why I wouldn't touch her and if you want then I'll tell you the first one. The one I had when I first saw her: I respect her." He said, turned around and walked up the stairs to his room.

I looked around and to my surprise there was no one else in the living room anymore. I had a feeling that they hid when Jason crashed that thing on the floor. I looked at Tyler but he wasn't there either so I walked up to my room and saw CeCe sitting on my bed.

"OMG, are you okay?" She jumped up. "Yeah, I'm fine, nothing bad happened." She dragged me out of my room. "Where are we going?" "We're going to my room. Sofia is there. Okay, one question: I know that he didn't rape you, but please tell me that you two had sex already. You could've said yes and everything and I totally get it that you didn't say Tyler."

I slapped her shoulder and stopped walking. "Are you kidding me? Of course we didn't do it. God, CeCe you're horrible." And the last thing I wanted right now was to feel two strong arms wrap around my waist from behind and a smirking Jason laying his chin on my shoulder. He whispered, of course so loud that CeCe could here it:

"Why are you lying Babygirl. You shouldn't be embarrassed." CeCe made big eyes and looked from him to me. I pushed him off me and hit his chest as hard as I could. My hand started hurting horribly. "Ouch! Jason, why are you so hard?"

Don't say anything stupid Jason, please. "I'm always hard when I'm around you princess." He winked and turned around to CeCe. "Everybody downstairs. Now." He shouted and walked to the stairs. My cheeks burned and I covered my face. "Oh my god." I whispered. "Bitch, you better have sex with him soon." CeCe said and walked behind him. Why do I know these people.

Finally I'm out of this house. CeCe kept looking at me weirdly and whispered once in a while 'I know you guys are dating' wtf. I stopped in front of Starbucks and ordered myself a Venti Latte. I poured some sugar in and grabbed a straw. "Hey babe." I suddenly heard a male sticky voice behind me. I turned around surprised and looked at him. He had brown short and on purpose messy hair, dark brown/green eyes and a broad forehead. His eyes were really small, but he didn't look Asian and his cheekbones were well chiseled. To be honest, he wasn't my type and he looked angry and amused at the same time which was kind of creepy. "Me?" I asked unsure, since I've never seen him. He chuckled deeply and looked away as he smiled. "Yes, you." His piercing gaze returned to me.

"I'm sorry, but do I know you?" "No, you don't, but you will. My name is Chuck and I am here for S." S? Please tell me that S isn't the scary text guy. Chuck's outfit scared me even more. He had a grey suit on and that made him look, I don't know, criminal. Jason and the rest of the Gang don't wear suits, or at least I haven't seen it, but his whole appearance made me feel uncomfortable and like if I was in danger.

"S?" I asked him. "Yes, S. He told me to tell you, that he is happy for having you as his wife and that he can't wait to have children with you." He said completely calm. My heart started to race. It was him. And I am pretty sure that this S is really dangerous. Who has men with expensive looking suits talking to other people for them? Who can have my number and know what I'm doing right now, without doing it illegally? And why did that start when I moved in with the McCann Gang?

I can't show that I'm afraid. I have to surprise him. I looked at his devil smile and then back in his dark eyes. S, S, S... What's his name? Is this a nickname? A nickname for his real name or a nickname for his fake- S, Scorpion. Jason's Gang enemies. I googled him once after that Jason freaked out as he saw the text, but I don't know for sure.

Just try Avelyn, just try.

"Oh yeah, you mean- oh wait, he told me to not tell you his real name. I think he mentioned you in one of our conversations, but I'm not quite sure." I laughed loudly. He looked surprised. "Anyway, greet ‚Scorpion' from me. Oh and tell him to change his stupid name into something more original. It's really boring." I laughed again and touched his shoulder playfully, before I walked out of Starbucks, stepped in Tyler's car and made my way back to Jason's mansion. As I arrived I leaned my head on the steering wheel. I exhaled deeply and took a sip from my Coffee. Should I tell Tyler? No, yes, no... I don't know.

"Cheese!" I cheered loudly and snapped another picture from Sofia and Chloe on the sofa. They stuck they tongues out and laughed. "Hey, Archer!" I shouted to the guy, who was always just standing in front of the glass wall and watching with no expression, bodyguard material. I swung my camera in his direction and focused on his face. He rolled his eyes and *click* "Oh, come one. Smile a little." I begged.

"I'll help ya Tyler's baby sis!" I heard Luc's voice behind me and he jumped on Archer's back. They look like father and son or bodyguard and superstar, even though Archer is only 17. Archer looked up to Luc's head and laughed. "You're so stupid bro. Get your shit together." I took about 10 pictures and made a sign, so that Luc knew his work was down here.

"Nice camera." He commented. "Thank's, I wanna have a Fuji mini 8 in pastel yellow. They look so cute but I don't think that I'll get one." I replied. "Why not?" Jason asked from behind. I haven't noticed him yet. "Because- There's no specific reason. I always wanted one, but I never made that dream come true. We'll see." Of course, he didn't listen anymore but looked down at a text and replied quickly.

"Damn, I hate Scorpion." He murmured and everybody in this room sighed. My bod tensed and I quickly looked at the picture and whispered:

"Who doesn't"

I turned off the camera and realized how quiet it suddenly became. I looked up and caught everyone staring at me. Jason cleared his throat. "Do you know a Scorpion?" He asked. "Um, I've heard of him, yeah. You talked bout him. Don't you remember?" "But why do you hate him?" "Everyone I know hates him, that's what I meant."

"Ah, okay." He looked up at his phone again. His grip around the smartphone tightened and his jaw clenched, he jumped up and I felt his fingers around my neck. I grabbed his wrist and tried to remove his hand and catch some breath, but he didn't let me. "Who the fuck were you talking with today, huh?" He spat like venom and his eyes were pitch black. "ANSWER ME!" I flinched and started to cough. "With you- and i-in Star-starbucks with the woman behind the counter..." 

"Someone else?" He spat again. No! Oh,fuck. I did. Chuck. "I-I can't talk like that." My voice sounded hoarse and you could barely hear it. It was more like raspy air coming out of my throat. Just like a hiss from a cat. He slowly removed one finger after another and I started coughing even more. I looked around, but everything was blurry. Why did nobody help me? I could sense that they were all looking at Jason's phone. What was there? A video? A picture?

I felt a cold metallic material on my forehead. "Speak." Jason growled. Oh my god, it was a gun. "There, there was this creepy guy named Chuck he came to me and talked about me being a wife and stuff. I got scared and walked away." "And that's why you were laughing? Sure." He slowly pressed down his index finger. 

"The text! Jason, you saw the text."

Jason's facial expression completely changed and he dropped the gun. "I googled your enemy and it was Scorpion, I think. I wanted to make him think that I wasn't scared and acted. You remember the police? I'm good at making up things. Jason, do you believe me?" "Yes." He whispered. His eyes changed into hazel brown and he crouched down to me. "Lynn, I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean to- I lost my temper, please don't be scared or run away, Lynn I-"

"It's fine" I mumbled, stood up and made my way up the stairs. I caught my breath once a while. "I won't tell Tyler. Thank me later." I yelled with my hoarse voice and started coughing again. Was he about to kill me? He wouldn't care? Of course he wouldn't, he doesn't care about me.

He's Jason McCann.

Note: This chapter was so messed up. It all moved really quick... I wrote this book a long time ago so don't blame me. Please comment and vote❤️️

(And check out the picture above! There's Justy written down on his cup, how cute)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

716K 11.9K 74
'This is 911, what's your emergency?' 'I-I've been kidnapped, ple-please help me, he's g-gonna be back soon-' 'Who?' 'J-Ja-Snn M-McK-aii-an' 'Sorry M...
4.5K 120 38
You see, it all happened on a library. Mia always gets herself into trouble because of her cocky and sarcastic attitude. So when Jason MCcann presen...
STOLEN By Emgie

Fanfiction

106K 3.8K 49
FIND THE SEQUEL, GONE, HERE: https://my.w.tt/cT2POG3u0K Jason McCann is a local criminal in Oakland, Maryland. Chelsea Hall is the daughter of the Ch...
24.5K 693 59
This is the third book to Don't Fall For The Criminal! It's been five years since Jason, Mackenzie, their child, and the gang moved away to an island...