Our Kekke Genkai

By WhiteShukaku091

Sakura Haruno and Hidan no Akatsuki, surprisingly, had found out, after being send to a world full of magic a... More

Befriending an immortal
The mission
The talk
The battles
The final battle
Discover
Joining Fairy Tail
Revealing in battle
Author's note
Bell test and the talk
What happened?
New member, new faces
Ice mage vs Copy cat ninja
Waiting, new companies
Preparing for the Game part 1
Preparing for the Game part 2

Another Author's note

2.9K 70 17
By WhiteShukaku091

I apologize for cutting the story again with more information, but here things will be more interesting. First of all, the magic of the wizards and mages can be combined with the chakra and create wicked powers, but I won't spoil the whole story. Also I decided that there will be a couple and... hehehehe... one more person will be also send to the Fairy Tail world and will join the Harunos.

Couples:

Gray x Sakura
Hidan x Mirajane
????? x Juvia

Who will be Juvia's love? Who will be the person to join the Harunos? Will Sakura be able to explain the next accident that will happen? Find out in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 80 9
Sakura wakes up in a completely different world alongside Kakashi with no knowledge as to how they got there. To survive and find a way back home the...
6.4K 172 31
a certain pink hair kunoichi along with the Kakashi of the Sharingan with a few allies who travelled through dimensions one after another set by non...
1.6K 121 31
#I do not own any of the Naruto and DBZ characters. I just own Hana, Demilee, and Harumi and I've asked their owner's permission which is @dbz1demile...
21K 694 26
SasuSaku The Uchiha and Haruno had an arranged marrige when they were in their 2nd year of highschool. Ever since, they have learned to love each oth...