Possessive Much ?

By Ihateschool52303

( EDITING!) He pushed me against the gym lockers and man did he look different. Not scary but...... Posses... More

Authors Note
Faster then you can say Dolan
Holy Moly!
In the tree
Beautiful
Kill Me Now
A magician never tells
Lets go have some fun
Be nice
Cousins?!
Get out!
Im sorry
Grandma Rosie
How can you leave a kid!?
The only time I would see you on your knees
Friends?
You got it babe
Woah!
I cant believe you got me wet
Bad Ass!
A date?
Wheres my Doughnut?
Whos the girl?
I could do better
I dont want to go with you
Yes Ma'm
Mia?!
Party?!
The kiss
Finally
Admit it
Happy?
Hey Princess
Thank you!
Enlighten me
Sugar plum
Cardi Is my bitch
Thank the Will
Dance with me
Morning breath
Im ready
Do you think this bra matches my eyes?
I have to do this.
See you then
Promise?
I will be back before you know it.
He is stealing my girlfriend
THANK YOU!
LILY!
Tears
I need you
Queen
Believe that
Better Man
Second Book?!
EPILOGUE!
Second book!
NEW BOOK!!
WATTYS 2020

Can I get a Kiss too?

174K 4.5K 1.3K
By Ihateschool52303

Cole, Christian, and I were in kitchen making popcorn. Cole also wanted ice cream so Christian asked me can I go grab some out the freezer.

When I opened the freezer I felt like I was in the ice cream shop. It was tubes everywhere , strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, cookies and cream, rocky roadhouse and the list goes on.

" Why do you have so much ice cream?"

He chuckled, " it's actually for Cole because he can never decide which one he wants so we just buy all of them , well my dad does. He loves Cole probably more than me."

I laughed, " Yea I think so too."

Christian put on a hurt face and looked down at Cole who was eating the popcorn already, " Cole , you can't come back anymore."

Cole looked at Christian, " Says who?"

I was going to die of laughter, " Says me Cole , who else?"

" I'm going to tell Uncle Lewis and he's going to kick you out and I get to have your room."

Christian took the second bag of popcorn out of the microwave, " Why would you want my room when you have your own room here!"

I decided to let them argue and listen, " Oh yea , but I want your room too."

" I'm his son , do you think he would listen to you?"

Cole tapped his chin like he did at Ryder's that day, " Christian I don't think , I know. Now let's go pick a movie!"

He walked out with the popcorn and the ice cream, it looked like the ice cream was gonna drop since his hands were so little.

" You two are cute."

" Beautiful I'm the cute one , not him."

" You were arguing with a 6 year old, trust me he's the cute one."

He shook his head and walked towards the living room. " Did you pick a movie yet?"

Cole nodded , " Yes I did."

Christian sighed, " What is the move Cole?"

" Toy Story 3."

I actually love that movie well all the Toy Stories really but 3 is probably my favorite.

" Well Cole lets put it on."

Cole gave Christian the disc and put the movie in. After this movie I really have to go , I told Belle a couple of hours and by the time I get home it will be 5 hours!

I whispered to Christian, " After this movie , I really have to go , I told my sister I would be back in a couple of hours."

" Okay well lets enjoy this fabulous movie Beautiful."

+++++++++++++

It was around 7 when I took my eyes off of the screen and saw Cole sleeping on the recliner hugging the tub of ice cream with popcorn falling down his shirt. I pulled my phone out and took a picture.

Then you have Christian who is snoring like a beast. He is next to me and and is curled up in a ball like a little cat. Of course I took a picture of that. I decided to get up and put on my shoes. I found blankets on a chair next to my shoes and grabbed two.

I quietly walked up to Cole and put one on him, " Lily?" He whispered since he was just sleeping.

" Hi Cole, I'm gonna leave but you should go back to sleep."

He nodded and I gave him a kiss on his forehead, " Goodnight Cole."

" Goodnight Lily."

I turned around and went towards Christian. I put the blanket around Christian.

I was about to turn around when I heard Christian, " Can I get a kiss too?"

I laughed quietly , " Goodnight Christian."

I went outside and grabbed my keys out of my jacket. I was about to get in when a car pulled up in the driveway so quick , I thought I was going to get hit. Of course the person who was driving like Speedy Gonzalez was Hunter.

He stepped out of the car and looked at me, " Your still here?"

I wanted to say what was in my mind but decided to keep it in, " Yes I'm still here."

" Why?"

I rolled my eyes, " I was watching a movie with Cole and Christian."

I finally noticed what he was wearing but that didn't matter, he had a cut by his lip and a bruise on his cheek.

" What happened to you?"

" You know I'm never going to tell you about me right , we aren't best friends and quite frankly you aren't my type."

I won't lie and said that didn't hurt but I won't let somebody with a stick up there ass hurt my feelings.

" okay."

I went inside my car and drove off not even looking at him.

+++++++++++

I walked inside the house and saw everybody in the living room watching T.V.

" Hey guys."

Nick turned around, " About time you showed up , where were you?"

Not wanting to get into full detail , " I had a project and it took longer then expected, but I'm tired so I'm going to lay down, goodnight guys."

My mom came up to me and hugged me, " Goodnight sweet pea."

I smiled and ran upstairs.

++++++++++++

I put on my pajamas , and laid down on my bed. I don't understand how one person can be so cruel? I grabbed my laptop and went on my Facebook. I was scrolling through my newsfeed when I saw a message pop up.

It was from Elizabeth,

" Stay away from my boyfriend bitch."

I was confused , her boyfriend?

" Excuse me?"

" You heard me , Christian is mines!"

I wanted to laugh , why would she think I want Christian?

" Goodbye Elizabeth."

I logged out of my Facebook and was going to put Netflix on when I heard a knock on my door.

" Come on."

It was Belle, " Hey Belle, whats up?"

She smiled and flopped down on my bed and smirked, " So how was your project?"

" It was fine, why?"

" Dummy, your partner is Christian."

" Wait how does everyone knows this and why are they making it a big deal.

" Do you know who Christian is?"

I nodded my head, " I would hope so."

She laughed, " So what did you guys do?"

" Nothing really , we worked and then Hunter came with his little brother-."

She shrieked , " Hunter Moore!"

" Oh God not you too, anyway he dropped Cole off and we watched a movie."

" Omg Lily! You had Christian and Hunter? Lucky Bitch."

" Belle it's not a big deal, Hunter and I barely talk , he is rude as crap!"

She laughed , " Whatever you lucky girl, I'm tired so get out."

" Don't be rude , I think Hunter is rubbing off on you."

" Not funny!"

++++++++++

Okay you guys are amazing, I didn't think this story would take off but I'm glad it did . I love you guys ❤️

Picture on top is Christian

Well guys that is chapter 11 , I think this one is probably my favorite .

Cole and Christian are funny together don't you think

And Hunter still is Hunter

Vote or dont😂

See you next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 6.8K 58
"We share a fucking bed!" He follows me out of the bathroom, grabbing my wrist when I had turned my back to him. "What's fucking wrong with you now...
1K 112 47
I'm slammed hard into a locker. I lose all ability to fight back. I've been down this road too many times to count. I close my eyes, wishing myself a...
2.4M 47.2K 29
"You are mine do you understand that"? I whimpered at the possessive tone in his voice. "You don't own me". his eyes grew an even darker shade of bla...
11.8M 284K 37
I don't know how it happened. One minute I'm living an extremely lonely life and all it takes is getting lost to change all of that. But, change is g...