Damaged (Ageplay) (Completed)

AdoringlyFlorence tarafından

"I think scars are like battle wounds - beautiful, in a way. They show what you've been through and how stron... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Fucking shook
Chapter 24 (final chapter)

Chapter 16

10.9K 404 53
AdoringlyFlorence tarafından

"You guys nearly ready?" Lauren asks as she walks back into the hotel room clad in a pair of sweatpants and a baggy shirt, sending a grin to Dinah who was currently changing Camila into her pyjamas whilst the small brunette contently lays on her back, quietly babbling to herself.

Surprisingly, the small brunette had wet her diaper again just after eating her dinner.

The couple didn't know if it was accidental or purposely as the girl showed no signs of wetting it until Dinah was about to get her ready for bed, but they weren't going to say anything about it in fear of her getting upset.

Buttoning up the snaps on the small girls onesie and situating the leggings onto her small waist, Dinah nods her head as she lifts her up into her arms and onto her hip, rocking her gently.

"yup, all done aren't we my little bug" She questions a happy Camila as she watches Lauren pack up the things they had brought at one of the many stores earlier; including some more diapers, pyjamas, some rash cream as Lauren had suggested earlier, and some clothes for all three of them tomorrow.

"Have you told them we're on our way?"

"Yep, they're waiting on us. Did you change her diaper before getting her changed?" The green eyed girl wonders as she glances around the room one last time, making sure they hadn't forgotten to pick anything up that was important to them.

She spots Camila's beloved blanket on one of the pillows, she she hurries to pick it up knowing that if they forgot it, they would have to deal with a very cranky, upset Camila.

"I did, and I put the rash cream on her like you said to, stop worrying Lo, I know what I'm doing" Dinah replies, adjusting Camila in her arms slightly as the girl squirms uncomfortably in them, soothingly placing soft pats to her padded butt.

Camila seems to relax at that motion, her head resting contently on her mommy's shoulder as she suckles on the pacifier attached to her onesie. It had a butterfly on it. She liked butterflies.

When Dinah had changed her just moments prior, she had noticed that the small girls rash had gotten a little worse and had spread to the very tops of her thighs.

She guesses it was probably because of the sand that had somehow gotten into her diaper while she was playing today, and she knew both herself and Lauren would have to keep an eye on it in case it spread even more.

"I know that babe, I just don't want her rash to get worse." Lauren replies, hooking the backpack over her shoulder before once again glancing around the room, "You ready to go now?" She asks, waiting for Dinah to nod before walking out of the hotel room, making sure she had locked it behind her.

The three made their way up to the next floor or the hotel where Demi, Normani and Ally were staying, making sure they had the right room number before knocking.

Demi answered the door, a wide, contagions grin appearing on her face when she see's who it was, "Hey guys, come on in" she says eagerly, stepping back and opening the door for trio to walk in.

She too was ready for bed along with the other adults.

Camila grips onto her mommy's shirt tightly as she takes in the scene in front of her, feeling her nerves building in her tummy despite the fact she knew everyone in the room. Normani was sat in the middle of one of the large, queen sized beds, dressed in her pyjamas whilst ally combed through her hair, chatting quietly to her.

She couldn't really hear what she was saying though.

There was a crib placed either side of each bed, already made with a blankets and pillows. That sight only makes Camila more nervous. Did she have to sleep in a crib? She cringes at that thought. She didn't want to sleep in a crib, she wanted to sleep with her mommies and cuddle. She liked cuddling.

She allows herself to be placed onto the spare bed, but as soon as her mama sits down next to her, she's immediately in her arms, hiding her face from view.

"Oh hello my little cuddle bug. Don't you wanna go play with Normani?" Lauren murmurs, allowing the girl to cuddle into her as she runs her hand up and down her onesie clad back.

Dinah was sat on the other bed talking to Ally about god knows what, and Demi was sat on the floor with Normani on her lap, playing with a small selection of toys.

Camila peaks her head out of the woman's chest, watching how Normani would occasionally giggle at the game she was playing. That looked like fun.

"Mama too?" She asks, her voice a shy, tentative whisper. She wanted to play, but she didn't want to play without her mama near her.

Knowing how nervous the small brunette must feel, Lauren nods her head, "of course baby, mama will come play too" she reassures, sliding down onto the floor next to Demi with her legs crossed, Camila perfectly fitting in the small dip between her legs as she shyly reaches for the toys.

The blocks precisely.

"Ohhh, you wanna spell?" She asks, earning Normani's attention as well as Camila's. Camila nods shyly as her new friend eagerly slides off her mommy's lap, scooting closer so she could join in with the game of spelling that was about to happen.

Lauren grins at that, happy Normani was actually eager to join in and do something Camila was comfortable with.

"Okay, can you spell...frog?" The green eyed girl questions, trailing her hands soothingly up and down the girls sides, a silent, but reassuring action that she knew the girl loved.

Camila nods, sending Normani a shy smile as she searches for the letters that spell the words frog. She finds the f, the o and the g just fine, but struggles to find the r, not really recognising the letters as easy as she once had before.

Just as she begins to get worked up, she feels a tap to her shoulder. She looks to her left, a shy smile appearing on her face when she see's Normani holding out the letter r. She takes it, murmuring a small thank you as she glances at her mama hopefully.

"Such clever girls. Now, what about pig? Can you spell that?" Lauren softly praises, watching as both girls get to work on finding the letters to spell the word pig.

After a while, and after spelling several more words,Camila seems distracted and happy enough to sit by herself with Normani, giving Lauren a chance to stand up and join her girlfriend, Ally and Demi on one of the beds.

"Wanna play puzzles?" Normani suggests as she reaches for one of the many that were on the floor next to them, sending the small brunette a hopeful look.

It was an easy puzzle, Camila noted, obviously aimed at toddlers as it only contained twelve pieces. And she went to complain about that, not liking the fact it was implied she was unable to do harder puzzles, but as soon as she see's is a Disney Frozen puzzle, a grin appears on her face.

"Okay" she whispers.

Together, Camila and Normani pull all of the pieces out of the box and get to work on putting it together.

**

"No mama! Cuddle!" Camila cries heartbreakingly as she's laid down in the crib nearest to the bed her mommies would be sleeping on, her face red and sweaty as she kicks her legs, her grip tight on the front of her mama's shirt.

This time though, Lauren knew it wasn't happy kicking. The girl was unhappy with the current situation and was making it known.

"Shhh" She murmurs, prying the girls hands off of her shirt and holding them in her own hands against the girls chest, trailing the pad of her thumb over the side of her palm soothingly as the girl squirms,

"It's okay baby, mama and mommy will be right next to you" she explains, hoping her words were enough to convince the girl sleeping in the crib was okay.

Sure, she didn't mind the girl sleeping with herself and Dinah, but if they were gonna get the girl used to sleeping in a crib they were gonna have to start now. (Especially if the newly bought purchase at home was going to work anyway)

Camila arches her back as she struggles to sit up, her breathing becoming rather unsteady as she chokes on her sobs, "No mama, hold" she cries, "please hold" she begs, her cries going an octave higher as she once again frustratedly kicks her legs, her grip on her mama's hands tight.

Deciding that she really didn't want to clean up puke and that she could just place the girl on her crib once she was asleep, Lauren's quick to hoist the girl into her arms and hold her close, her small, sweaty body jolting against her as her trembling hands cling to the back of her night shirt.

"Sorry" She mouths as she turns around to face the others, sitting herself down on hers and Dinah's bed for the night with a sigh. Camila straddles her, one leg placed either side of her own as her head hangs over her shoulder.

Thankfully, Demi, Ally and Normani didn't seem the least bit fazed over Camila's impending tantrum, which made the green eyed girl sigh with relief. The last thing she wanted was to annoy them.

"Mommy" Camila whimpers as she squirms in her arms.

Lauren pulls her back slightly, wiping the girls wet cheeks off with her thumbs, "You want mommy?" She asks, her other hand gently stroking the girls back.

Camila nods her head as she rubs her eyes, sniffling quietly, "want mommy" she says again.

Dinah, who was already in bed sat crossed legged against the headboard, immediately puts her phone down and holds her arms out when she hears Camila's words, "my little baby" she murmurs as the girl crawls to her, lifting her sideways onto her lap before rocking her gently.

The small brunette settles against her chest contently, her head resting on her breast while her hand comes up to rest beside it, the tip of her thumb in her mouth as she suckles. Her breathing, which was once unsteady, was now calm and even.

"Is she always like that?"

Dinah looks up from Camila, her eyebrows furrowed as she brings her attention to who had spoken, "like what?" She wonders, gently rocking the small brunette side to side whilst gently trailing her fingers over her lower back.

Demi, the person who had spoken, sits up, leaving her wife who she was once holding laying down with Normani, the small girl contently drinking out of her sippy cup.

"I don't know, like...clingy? She seems pretty attached" the pink haired woman shares, her words hesitant.

Taking the bottle Lauren had just handed her, Dinah shakes her head, "she's not clingy as such, this is just pretty new to us all so we're still adjusting" she explains, "no more thumb you little monkey, look what mommy has" she murmurs as she gently tugs the girls thumb out of her mouth, quieting her voice down only to be heard by Camila herself as she places the nipple of the bottle into her mouth.

Camila, who went to whine as the loss of her thumb, coos to herself contently when she feels her bottle in her mouth instead, suckling eagerly as she completely relaxes in her mommy's arms.

Demi nods, taking her words into consideration, "I'm guessing she's never slept in a crib before huh?" She says to no one in particular as she lays back down, watching as her wife gently eases Normani down into her own crib, the small girl laying down without a fuss.

Lauren looks up from looking at her babies, "you could tell that huh?" She replies with a small chuckle

Demi smirks, "just a little. How old is she when she's little?" She wonders, making sure to keep her voice quiet. When Ally climbs back into bed, she holds her arms open.

"I'm not really sure...about two? Maybe even a little younger?" Dinah murmurs, glancing at Lauren. The green eyed girl nods, agreeing with her words as she lays down next to the two, her head in her arms.

"What about Normani?" Dinah adds as she gently takes the now empty bottle out of Camila's mouth, exchanging it for a the girls butterfly pacifier as she continues with the gentle rocking motions.

This time, Ally answers, "it can vary. Sometimes she's four, sometimes she's younger. It depends on the day I guess"

And that's how the rest of the night goes until they fall asleep. Asking each other question about their lives whilst the babies slept. Camila in her mommy's arms and Normani in her crib, cuddled up to all the blankets.

***

160 votes for the next chapter my lovelies!

Tell me what you think!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

115K 3.3K 24
Ally suddenly isn't the little ball of sunshine and energy like usually, surely this doesn't get unnoticed by her Friends and Teammates of the Girl g...
2.7K 78 31
The world has gone to shit, everyone is fighting to survive in a world where the dead come back and if you get bitten or scratched you can catch a fe...
639K 15.5K 36
AU. In a society where a personality test determines the role you play, there are dominants, submissives, caretakers, and littles. When Lauren gets h...
171K 3.8K 27
You have been in the military for four years. Before joining you or married to your high school crush, Lauren. When you go to surprise her with your...