Funeral (BVB FanFic)

By samijohnson1995

Emma Silverstone is an 18 year old girl who is in love with someone who has no idea she even exists. The pers... More

Funeral (BVB FanFic)
Me and my sister
BVB tickets
Meeting Black Veil Brides
Last song
She's dead
The Funeral Day
Emma's speech
I miss you
Birthday celebrations
Birthday hangover
Confessions
Waking up in...... England
Surprise visitor
Who's there?
Packing up
Download time
Back on the bus
The truth comes out
Why you?
Bay for now :'(
Will you be mine? <3
Welcome into the world
Date to the ball
My last goodbyes
Life after Andy and the big wedding reunion
Waking up
Epilogue

Journey to Download

65 2 0
By samijohnson1995

As I settlrd in on the bus Ashley,CC,Jinx and Jake kept asking me lots of questions about living in England, whilst Andy sat texting someone on his phone but I ignored it and carried on answering the other guys questions.

After answering their questions I went to the back room to spend some alone time ans watch some movies when my phone went off, I looked to see Juliet ringing me.

As soon as I answered it she said 'Please tell me it's true that you and Andy are dating because if it's a lie I'm going to rip CC's head off' I chuckled and said 'No we're not dating, I'll have a word with CC then you can murder him' she groaned and said 'I got my hopes up for nothing, girl you need to get your shit together and ask him' I sighed and said 'I need to talk to you when I see you about something' with that she said 'Ok well I'll see you when you get here'.

After she hung up I thought of how to tell her what I wanted her to know without her getting mad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380 24 10
Andy and Lilith(Juliet)have a love child that no one knows about because she was kidnapped after she was born. The case was dropped because they nev...
2K 148 27
Alice was just an ordinary girl. She has been with her best friend, Jamie for years and Jamie is obsessed with the band, Black Veil Brides. Jamie is...
3.3K 80 16
paige is a 17 year old that hates life she gets abuse by her step dad and her step brtoher. she has one real friend carly so what happens when they g...
119K 3.4K 23
Alexandra is a lonely, 18-year old, Danish girl. But when she buys a ticket to a Black Veil Brides concert and at the same time signs up for a compe...