(ON HOLD) Being a Shinobi

By KuroiOozora

[KHR x NARUTO] (SLOW UPDATE) Tsuna wasn't sure if life loved her that much or hate her that much to make her... More

1 - The Fall of The Sky
2 - Rebirth
3 - First Meeting Between Cousins
4 - Uchiha Obito
5 - Team Seven
6 - Hyuuga Kou
8 - Visitation
9 - Resolve, and The Fallen Genius
10 - The Academy
11 - Just Like Her Brother
12 - Team Nine
13 - Three More To Go
14 - First Ones Are Mostly Cursed
15 - Encounter
16 - Assistance
17 - Meet Again
18 - Bonds
19 - Identities
20 - Curiosity
21 - Back to the Village
22 - Interlude

7 - Early Awakening

6.7K 207 23
By KuroiOozora

7 - Early Awakening

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR and NARUTO ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
Flashback / Previously
.......................................................................

"Nice to meet you, Kou-kun" Sakuya smiled, giving her hand to him, offering a handshake, which the boy chuckled and accepting it. "Nice to meet you too, Sakuya-chan" He replied, his blush was still there, even though it was less visible.

.

Recalling Sakuya claiming him as her brother, then Minato and Kushina claiming him as a part of their family which they planned to adopt him in after the two got married, Kakashi smiled softly. 'Thank you, and I promised I will protect you Sakuya, Minato-sensei, and Kushina-san too, as an ANBU, as a fellow Konoha people, as a friend, ....and as a family'

.

"Stop or I'll kill this girl, ANBU!" The Iwa nin shouted.

Both ANBUs froze the moment that sentence left the man's mouth. They gasped when they saw their team leader's 'younger sister' was being held as a hostage.
.......................................................................

Darkjaden (FFN) (Review Chap. 4)
When is Naruto going to be born and did Sakuya replace Sasuke?

❀ Naruto and his peers will not be born in a few years.
❀ As I have said on Chapter 5, Sakuya will not be taking Sasuke's spot.

❀ ❀ ❀

Tsukiko K (FFN)
Does Naruto have a sibling as well? Maybe Minato and Kushina won't die. And if one dies then the other can raise the children. I don't want the Uchiha Clan to be killed off xD I think Sakuya is basically their light, even if they don't know it. She can prevent them from going sour towards the village, and instead inspire them. Fugaku is clearly not all about the power and superiority right now, so maybe Sakuya can prevent him and the other Uchiha's from going down that path. Not all of the Uchiha's went sour, only a select group did.

❀ Sorry, Naruto will still be an only child just like in canon. The war just ended and Minato just took his position as a Kage, I don't think it will be a good idea to get a child so soon. And also Kushina is an active Shinobi (just like in canon-alternate timeline), so both of them will be busy with their own jobs.

❀ I can't say anything about the Uchiha Clan yet because I am still thinking about it, but I will consider about what you said.

❀ ❀ ❀

AiraAgnis (Wattpad)
So, its mean that Obito still will be an evil guy?!

❀ No, he won't ...I think...

❀ ❀ ❀

KuromiiNyan (Wattpad)
PLEASE BRING AT LEAST ONE GUARDIAN WITH HIM (should be "her" but well...)! I CANNOT BEAR SEEING M-AHEM, OUR TUNA FISH ALONE!

❀ No need to capitalize them btw XD
But sorry, no. I am dead set on not dragging her Guardians to the world as an active ninja nor as a civilian. Although... They will appear ...later...
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

'Why is Sakuya be here of all places?!' Bear thought, as tried to think of something to take the girl away without her losing her life. 'Where are the backups when we need them to be here as soon as possible?! There are still several Iwa nins around here!'

'This is bad' Cat frowned behind her mask. 'We can save Sakuya-chan if we have the speed like Hound-taichou or a Genjutsu specialist like Mouse. I do take pride in my speed but with this wound...' She trailed as she made a glance at her wound on her side she had been pressing.

Before the two ANBUs could think of anything else, both were suddenly slashed from behind. Mouse and Bear grunted at the slashes when they were shoved and pinned on the ground.

Sakuya widened her eyes at that before she realized the nin holding her let his guard down as the man was grinning and laughing at the wounded ANBUs.

Without a second thought, Sakuya immediately took that chance and bit the man's hand as hard as she could, resulting in the man howled in pain, effectively taking the rest of the Shinobis' attention.

The moment she felt his hold loosened, she took the opportunity to kick him away, making the man as a platform to jump away. Seeing the rest of the Iwa nins were too surprised to do anything, Sakuya immediately formed hand-seals.

'I never like fighting but in this current world, that is inevitable. I am sorry, Shinobi of Iwa' Sakuya thought sadly, as she finished forming a certain jutsu's hand-seals. "Katon - Goukakyuu no Jutsu!" She spat out a massive fireball towards the nin she bit, who was staring at the ball of flame in horror as he knew it was too late for him to dodge or defend himself.

Sakuya flinched, immediately shutting her eyes and fists tightened when she heard the nin's loud scream of pain. She couldn't stop her tears flowing down her cheeks.

During her time as Tsuna, she had never killed her enemies slowly and painfully, always gave them instant deaths instead. Torture and interrogation were not her fields either as that was Mukuro and his subordinates' department. She wondered what her Famiglia would think of her now that she killed someone like this.

She snapped her eyes opened when she heard another loud scream of pain. Turning to the source of the voices, she widened her eyes when she saw the two ANBUs laying down there as blood oozing out furiously from their necks where kunais lodged onto.

"Cat-nee-san? Bear-nii-san?" Sakuya murmured as she stared at the unmoving bloodied bodies.

"You are next, girl" One of the nin said harshly as the two remaining nins glared at her.

Sakuya remained frozen as the remaining two Iwa nins dashed towards her with those bloodied kunais on their hands. When she was within their reach, they immediately swung kunais at her from different directions.

Sakuya saw that and knew she wouldn't survive that. She wanted to live. What's the point of a second chance if she lost it very early? Images of her parents flashed through her eyes. Her fellow Uchihas, her civilian friends, Kakashi's team members, Minato and Kushina, Kakashi, Shisui, Itachi, and her new Hyuuga friend, Kou.

"Aaaaah!!" Tears still flowing from her eyes, Sakuya snapped her head up. Seeing them as if they are attacking her in a slow motion, without thinking further, she crouched down, letting both kunais swiped passed her head, cutting half of her ponytail instead.

Ignoring the surprised looks, Sakuya jabbed both nins' wrists, which the two immediately let go of the kunais they were holding with a howl escaping their mouths.

Sakuya didn't stop. She kept going, following her intuition, she grabbed both fallen kunais from midair and used those kunais to stab them right on their abdomens, seeing that those were the closest to her hands and didn't has more time for extra movements.

Something inside Sakuya snapped when their blood splattered on her face and clothes, as she stared at the two groaning in pain, weakened Shinobis. 'They will hurt more people if they still live' Sakuya was too focused on the two nins that she no longer paid any attention to her surroundings, and swung the bloody kunais down.

Hands immediately grabbed her, but she didn't seem like recognizing who those chakras belonged to. She kept fighting, trying to attack whoever stopped her, especially when she heard someone said something about healing the two foreign nins. 'I won't allow it. If they live, they will take more of my precious people'

The two bloody kunais she was holding were slapped away, but that didn't stop her at all. She was once a non-weapon wielder, she would still be one even if she lost her weapon, so she struggled, ignoring the small voice calling her.

Sakuya stopped though when she felt warmth engulfing her, and the voice became clearer. "That's enough, Sakuya. That's enough. You can stop now" was what that person softly said to her, trying to calm her down. 'Enough? I can stop? But what about them?'

Her blurry eyes also slowly became clearer. She saw Minato, her brother, Crow, and Hound staring at her in a great worry, four ANBUs were with the two unmoving foreign nins. "Nii-chan?" Sakuya was only able to mutter that out to Itachi, and immediately fall unconscious, which the boy hurriedly hold onto her.

《》《》《》

After receiving the backup call from two of Team Rō members, Kakashi immediately shunshined towards the Hokage tower, right after he said goodbye to Obito and Rin.

"Se-Hokage-sama!" Kakashi called, which Minato nodded seriousness as he also received the call. He was about to send out the remaining three Team Rō and Team Shi*, when a Chuunin burst in.

"Hokage-sama! Several Iwa nins has been spotted in the forest near Uchiha compound! Nearby Jounins are currently chasing after them" The Chuunin informed.

Minato narrowed his eyes at that. "Genma" The Chuunin straightened up. "I will be sending ANBUs there. Go and inform Uchiha Fugaku about the situation and we need several Uchihas to guide ANBUs through their forest!" Minato ordered, which the Chuunin replied with a "yes, sir!" and ran out.

Hound was still standing there, waiting for order as Minato summoned the remaining of two of Team Rō, Team Ta* and Team Ha*, which the summoned members immediately shunshined in after few seconds passed. All of them appeared in kneeling position. "Hokage-sama"

"Several Iwa nins have been spotted in the forest near the Uchiha compound. I have already sent Shiranui Genma to inform Uchiha Fugaku about this, and also Cat and Bear had sent a backup call from their patrol in the said forest" Minato informed.

"Team Rō, one member from Team Ta of the assassination team, and two members from Team Ha of the combat medic team, I want six of you went to Cat and Bear" He said. "The rest of you go and hunt down the scattered nins, several Uchihas will guide you through the forest. Leave one or two alive for interrogation! I will inform Uzumaki Kushina to help me in creating a barrier around it to prevent any escaping. Now, dismiss!" Minato ended his order, which the ANBU members replied with a "yes, sir!" and shunshined away.

Minato then called his secretary and told her that he would be leaving for a while, which she nodded dutily at him before the blond man teleported to his home. "Kushina" Minato called when he saw the red-haired woman.

"Huh? Minato, is there something wrong?" Kushina asked when she saw her engaged partner appeared in the house using his jutsu. Minato never did that unless there was something important happening or left important things at home. But seeing his serious expression, she knew it was something urgent.

"Kushina, I need you to come with me and help me create a barrier" Minato said, but before Kushina could ask more, Minato continued. "There are intruders from Iwa scattered around in the forest near Uchiha compound. I am planning to trap them inside"

Kushina narrowed her eyes at the information. "I'll go get my things" She said as she ran to their weapons room.

《》《》《》

After both Minato and Kushina finished creating the barrier, the two, together with Chuunin Itachi and Chuunin Uchiha Takaya to guide around the forest, immediately jumped inside after making sure Chuunins, several Jounins, and Uchihas stood in positions, guarding the barrier, in case some random people entered to test their lucks.

The four of them immediately split up to opposite directions, Kushina and Takaya to give Team Ta a hand, while Minato, after putting his hand on Itachi's shoulder, teleported to wherever Hound was located as the ANBU always carried his custom-made kunai.

Team Rō didn't faze when the Kage and young Chuunin appeared all of a sudden, even though the three other members jumped a little. "Hokage-sama" The ANBUs greeted the man, which he nodded at them. "Let's hurry" He said, as all of them sped up.

It didn't take long when they suddenly heard a scream. A familiar scream to most of them, and they ran much faster.

The moment they reached the place, they saw the Itachi's younger sister was crouching down as she jabbed the two nins' wrists to steal their kunais, and used them to stab the caught off guard foreign Shinobis.

All of them jumped down right after, especially when they realized the splattered blood didn't bother her at all. And that fact already screaming there was something wrong, which they were right as the girl was dragging her feet towards the fallen nins, kunais in position to strike.

Both Hound and Itachi dashed forward, immediately grabbed her, preventing her from moving as she kept struggling free. 'She didn't seem to recognize us?' Minato frowned as he landed beside the three of them. He knew Sakuya was a sensor when she reacted to someone familiar nearby even when those people hadn't shown up. But if she didn't recognize them, that meant that the girl was doing everything unconsciously.

Crow, Wolf, and Cat landed few feet in front of him and immediately knocked out the two bloodied foreign nins. "Owl, heal them! Deer, check Mouse and Bear!" Crow commanded, which the two medics ANBUs immediately split ways. Crow with Wolf and Cat then scanned their surroundings, just in case more nins appeared.

Itachi slapped away the kunais Sakuya was holding while calling her. "Sakuya!" which didn't seem to give any effect as the girl was still struggling.

Both Hound and Itachi didn't know what to do, so the latter immediately hugged her, hoping she would calm down within familiar people's presences. She did, however, stop struggling when he did that while caressing her head. "That's enough, Sakuya. That's enough. You can stop now"

Itachi, Minato, Crow, and Hound took sharp intakes when she raised her head, showing her two tomoes Sharingan on each eye. "Nii-chan?" She muttered to the Chuunin, before falling unconscious.

"Sakuya!" Itachi immediately went panic, and Deer rushed towards the unconscious girl after both medics reported Cat, Bear, and the two foreign nins' conditions to Minato.

Checking the unconscious girl, Deer sighed. "She is just exhausted but it is better to bring her to the hospital just in case, especially when she just make first kill. That will bound to traumatize her" He said.

"Her first three kills actually" Owl corrected Deer. "Based on the scorched body over there, the fact that both Cat and Bear are not fire jutsu users and no other nins in the vicinity, it was definitely her doing" He continued. "And the two nins I checked were dead the moment I reached them"

Minato pursed his lips. Never would he have thought that Iwa would be this bold in attacking them, just a few days after ceasing the war. 'Tsuchikage need to give a proper explanation about this' He thought, certainly not really happy about the situation.

"Bring everyone to the hospital. I want dead and the two alive Iwa Shinobis be put separately, which means the three off-limits rooms to be guarded all the time" Minato said when Lion, Hawk, and Pigeon appeared.

All ANBUs nodded at the order. "I want Chuunin Itachi, Hound, and Crow to guard young Sakuya in shifts every four hours until she woke up. Itachi will have the first four hours shift, followed by Crow, then Hound, and back to Itachi again" He continued, which the three Shinobis nodded at him.

"Now, dismiss!" Minato said, and all Shinobis, with the exception of Hound, one of Minato's guard, left the place.

Silence enveloped them. Minato walked and patted on Hound's shoulder.

"Sensei... I..." Hound trailed. 'I promise myself to protect her but I failed...'

"Sakuya is strong, Kakashi. She will be okay. Believe in her" Minato said with a soft smile.

《》《》《》

"Sakuya what?!" Mikoto gasped in disbelieved when Shisui went back to the compound and told the parents about why Sakuya being in the hospital.

Fugaku frowned at the news. Awakening of Sakuya's Sharingan aside, their daughter who had yet entered the Academy had already made her first kill? That would bound to traumatize her when she hadn't been taught about the life of a Shinobi.

"Hokage-sama had made an arrangement for me, Itachi, and Kakashi-senpai to guard Sakuya-chan in shifts in every four hours" Shisui said. "The first shift will be Itachi's, then mine. Kakashi-senpai will take the last shift, then back to Itachi again"

Fugaku pursed his lips when Shisui mentioned Kakashi's name. Not many Uchihas were happy that the silver-haired Shinobi possessed their clan's bloodline, even if it was Obito himself who gave it to him. Ignoring that, he was thankful that the Hokage arranged familiar people to guard his daughter, rather than some random ANBU.

"Fugaku, let's go see our daughter" Mikoto said, which Fugaku nodded at her before the two of them, followed by Shisui, rushed towards the hospital via rooftops to rooftops.

《》《》《》

Itachi, who was guarding his sister, was still horrified. When he first unlocked his bloodline, he was hoping that his sister wouldn't unlock it through the pain of losing precious people, but his hope was shattered when she did unlock hers just like how he unlocked his when he witnessed Tenma getting killed by Kumo nins during his mission in escorting a noble three years ago.

Itachi was afraid what his sister reaction would be, because unlike him, she killed those nins herself, instead of receiving help from experienced Shinobis, while in his case, the noble's guards killed those nins themselves.

"I thought I could protect you much longer, at least until you received a C rank mission, but I guess that is too wishful" Itachi murmured, letting a single tear travelled down his cheek.

"I am sorry, Sakuya.." He murmured, as he caressed his sister's pale cheek. Another tear travelled down his other cheek. It pained him to see his healthy and full-of-life sister looked so vulnerable.

Itachi quickly wiped his tears away as looked up when he heard the door slowly slid open, and both of his parents and Shisui at the door. If they did see his reddish eyes from crying, they didn't say anything. Shisui decided to let them have a family privacy and waited outside, which both parents gave him a 'thank you' nod and entered.

Both parents walked towards their pale unconscious daughter and Mikoto cupping the girl's cheek. "Oh, sweetie.." Mikoto murmured. She bit her lower lip as she silently sobbed.

Fugaku went to stand beside his son, ignoring another fresh tear travelled down the boy's cheeks as he put his hand on the boy's head. "You did your best to protect your sister, Itachi" Fugaku said softly. "Now that's my son"

Fugaku could feel his son's soft gasp when he said that. For once, he put away his pride and hugged his son in a place other than their home, which said son immediately latched onto him while softly sobbed. Fugaku caressing his son's head, letting his son let his sadness and frustrations out in a form of tears.
.......................................................................

* Team Shi(shi (Lion)), Ta(ka (Hawk)), and Team Ha(to (Pigeon)) are made up ANBU teams, so I am sorry if they actually exist in canon.

The only Canon ANBUs I can remember are Hound/Dog, Cat, Boar, Tiger, so the rest is also made up.

Team Rō = Canon (Rookie) Team (Hound, Cat, Mouse, Bear, Wolf)

Team Shishi = Tracking and Capture Team (Lion, Tiger, Leopard, Bat, Boar)

Team Taka = Assassination Team (Hawk, Eagle, Crow, Frog, Snake)

Team Hato = Combat Medic Team (Pigeon, Dolphin, Rabbit, Owl, Deer)

With the exception of Team Rō (except Hound who lead that team), ANBUs listed are team leaders as they have their own squads to lead. If the leaders are put together, there will be one to be their leader. Team name is taken from the leader's codename.

This system is like a school system. (Students listen to Teachers, and Teachers listen to the Principal)
.......................................................................

Jutsu list
(including from previous chapters)
(土 - 風 - 火 - 雷 - 水 - Non-Elemental)

(+) Jutsu name = used in the chapter

(土) Earth (土)

Doton - Arijigoku no Jutsu (Earth Style - Inescapable Hell / Antlion Technique)
Rank: C
Description: After forming the needed hand-seals, the user will create a conical crater below his opponent. This twisting, sinking pit will pull the target below ground like an antlion to imprison and suffocate them. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

Doton - Retsudo Tenshou (Earth Style - Tearing Earth Turning Palm)
Rank: C
Description: This technique causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

(火) Fire (火)

(+) Katon - Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Style - Great Fireball Jutsu)
Rank: C
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire and expelled from the mouth either as a massive orb of roaring flame or as a continuous flamethrower. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. The released flames will engulf their target, and leave a crater in the ground's surface.

Katon - Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Style - Phoenix Sage Fire Technique)
Rank: C
Description: This technique creates a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled individually with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
749K 29.4K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
705K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
853K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...