A Neverland Beginning

By coraprime17

Everyone knows where the story of a magical island home to a special boy and other magical creatures, such as... More

Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Chapter One

214 2 0
By coraprime17

In the magical realm of the fairies, all were bustling to get everything ready for spring. Garden fairies prepared the saplings for the trip to the mainland, animal fairies were hard at work preparing food for the creatures who would come out of hibernation. And Tinkerbell fairies were set about making baskets to transport everything to the mainland..." Ah, I can't wait for spring. It's always so incredibly wonderful." "I agree, my big bellowing buddy. It's beautiful every time, am I right, Tinkerbell?" Instead of hearing the voice of their feisty female companion, the two only heard the silence. "Tink?" They looked to their friends workstation, to find it empty of work and their friend missing. "How does she do that? One second she's here, the next, poof!" " Indeed, Clank. But I'm sure she's fine. Probably out looking for more lost things. Still..." " What is it, Bobble?" Clank asked eyeing his goggled friend curiously. "Clank, I can't shake this feeling off... That something big will come, and it will change our world forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.3K 2.8K 38
athanasia was a princess who only wanted her father love no more , but her father only cared about her sister jennete , she always kept on trying non...
147K 16.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
120K 2.3K 14
[Book #1 in the series OUAT Peter Pan x Reader] As Y/N is pulled away from a very boring life to save her little adoptive brother, Henry, she finds...
1.3M 34.9K 43
Peter Pan. A ruthless, cold-hearted boy who refuses to love. Amanda Stone. A sixteen year old, adopted girl who holds magic within her. She doesn't...