In Love With My Best Friend |...

By AshleyMiniGamer

We all know Aaron loves Aphmau and Aphmau loves Aaron. But what if Ein never existed? Garroth ain't jelly? Za... More

☆-One-☆ Tickets To Starlight
☆-Two-☆ Trip To Starlight
☆-Three-☆ One The Plane
☆-Four-☆ Starlight!
Minigame (Not Part of The Story)
☆-Five-☆ Kawaii~Chan?!
☆-Six-☆ Planning - The Sleepover [Part 1]
☆-Seven- ☆ The Kiss - The Sleepover [Part 2]
THE FOURTH WALL!!
||Updates ||
☆-Eight-☆ Kawaii~Chan's Shrine
☆-Nine-☆ Plans
Cover Change
☆Ten☆ The Plan [Part 1]
☆11☆ Setting Fires [Part 1]
☆12☆ Setting Fires [Part 2]
☆13☆ Please...
☆14☆ A Promise
☆15☆ You'll Always Be In My Heart
☆16☆ You're Doing What?
☆17☆ The Question [Part 1]

☆18☆ The Question [Part 2] {Finale}

616 8 17
By AshleyMiniGamer

~Aphmau's POV~

"Aphmau..." Aaron began, "From the day that I met you. You've always made me happy, break the shell that kept me distant fro, everyone else. I love you Aphmau,"

"A-Aaron..."

"What I'm trying to get at is... Will you be my girlfriend?"

I covered my mouth with my hands, trying to take in what he said. But something was... KATELYN?! I... But... Aaron was just... Katelyn turned into Aaron...?

"Aphmau wake up!" Katelyn shouted, "you need to get ready!"

"Ready? For what? Wait... Was I sleeping?"

"Yes, yes you were. Now get that dress on!"

Katelyn shoved me into my room. Throwing me the dress afterwards, which was a lovely purple, knee-height dress. I was still confused why I need this dress and why I needed to be at the beach by twilight. Life is confusing I guess.

I eventually got the dress on, with black heels that matched it. I let my hair down. Opening the door, I saw Cadenza...?! Wait Cadneza?! How did she get here?!

"CADNEZA?!" I shouted surprised, "What are you doing hear?!"

"Well, I heard everyone and now I'll be doing your hair and make up!~"

"Wha—" I was pushed back in my room by Cadneza,

Cadenza made me sit down on a chair, so she could do my hair. While she did my hair I asked her a bunch if questions, like 'How did you get here?' Of course she said the answer I was expecting, which was Laurence invited her, well more like, Laurence gave her his ticket.

Cadenza was done with my hair, it was all straight, shiny and with curls at the end. She turned the chair around to do my makeup. Cadenza didn't go overboard with the make up, she only used some light pink blush and red lipstick, well not too dark of a red that stuck out or anything.

"Done! You look amazing!"

"Thank you Cadenza," I thanked her, "do you know what time it is?"

"It's..." She looked at her watched, then gasped, "get down to that beach right now!"

   "Um... Ok?" I replied getting out of the seat and towards the door, "again, thank you."

   "No problem!" Cadenza giggled, "now get down to that beach!"

   I waved to Cadenza and left to the beach, still wondering what's going on. I haven't seen the boys today either, I wonder what going on?

~Aaron's POV~

   "You can do this Aaron! I believe in you!" Garroth reassured me,

   "But what if she rejects me?"

   "She won't! I mean who will reject a hunk like you?"

   "Um..." I thought for a second, "Katelyn?"

   "Seriously? We know Katelyn will kill you if she finds out the you—"

   "Aaron! She's coming! Get there now!" Travis shouted, cutting off Garroth,

   "Ok, I'll see you after then,"

   "Good luck!" Garroth and Travis said in unison,

   Now, time for the big question. No need to worry, just do it. Remember all of those special times I had with her...

I walked down to the beach, standing near the the beach...

-Flashback-

   "I can't swim!" Aphmau shouted,

   "You can, just... Trust me?"

   "Ok, I trust you Aaron..."

-Flashback Ends-

   I saw walking along the stone path, down the stairs and walking towards me. Her beautiful purple dress sparkles in the setting sun. She still looks as beautiful as the day I met her...

-Flashback-

   "Did you hear that?" Shu texted me,

   "You mean the echo? Yeah I heard it..." I texted back,

   "I'll knock 3 times"

   Knock... Knock... Knock

   "Did you hear that?"

   "Yeah... That means ur right outside..."

   I got up and opened the door... Aphmau was standing there...

-Flashback Ends-

  She's coming closer... I can do this, we've known each other for a long time! Just ask her! Aphmau walked up to me, I could see a faint blush across her face.

   "H-hey," Aphmau stuttered, "heh, this is the first time I've seen you wearing a shirt."

   I chuckled, and I grabbed both of her hands, "Aphmau... You mean a lot to me, and you always had been. That day when I could've lost you in the fire... The rest of my life would me... Miserable. Aphmau, I love and I will always will, but what I'm trying to ask is..."

   "Aaron..."

   "Will you be my... Girlfriend?"

   Aphmau looked up at me, tears filled her eyes. She smiled, "Yes!"

   That moment was one of the best moment I have ever had in my life. I leaned in and kissed her passionately (I'll always have trouble writing kissing parts) she hesitated and then melted into the kiss.

   We broke a part, "Would you like some dinner?"

   "Yes! I'm starving!"

  I smiled and we walked to the hut where we had dinner, the sun setting behind us, and the moon rising on the other side. Today couldn't have been better.

~♥︎♥︎~

   "That's the story on how I met your mother," I told our kid,

   "Ew! Ew! Ew! You two kissed! Yuck!" Little Alina wined,

   "Hey, when you are older you'll be kissing boys as well!" Aphmau told Alina,

   "Yuck! Boys have cuties!" Alina looked up at me, "except for dad... Wait... How is dad a werewolf?"

   "That's a story for another time," I picked up Alina, "now it's time for you to get some rest,"

   "Okie!"

   I placed Alina in her bed and she dozed off. Aphmau walked beside me smiling, while looking at our little girl. I looked at her and smiled.

   "Three whole years... Since the day you asked me," Aphmau looked up at me,

   "Yeah... Soon it'll be Travis' turn to ask Katelyn,"

  Aphmau giggled, "Yeah, and Zane's turn to propose,"

   I smiled at Aphmau, and she faced me. I leaned down and (Not again!) was about to kiss her when... The doorbell rang, "I'll save that kiss for later,"

  Aphmau pouted, "Ok... Let's see who is at the door then."

  I nodded and followed her downstairs. I opened the door to see a smiling Kawaii~Chan and a blushing Zane. Something must have happened.

   "We're engaged!" Kawaii~Chan squealed, so that's what that was about,

   "Congrats!" Aphmau and I said I'm unison,

   We invited them in and talked about how it happened. But most importantly, we asked if Zane had a mouth. That's always been a mystery to us and always will be.

~♥︎♥︎~Fin~♥︎♥︎~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 594 27
A zanemau romantic/comedy story about Aphmau and Zane This story is about Aphmau and Zane a fanfiction that I've always wanted to write and maybe I'...
68.4K 1.4K 35
Though this series has gotten high praise, it's DISCONTINUED... There are plenty of chapters, so don't be sad! Please don't continue without my conse...
5.8K 116 41
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ After everything that happened...
77.6K 1.4K 29
For all of you aphmau fans that ship zane and kawaii-chan here is a zaneXkawaii-chan fan fic! A super cute and kawaii book! Tho it does sorta follow...