Just One Game(RDJ Fanfic)

By RDJARMY101

Casey Smith is just a small town girl with even bigger dreams. She loves Robert Downey Jr. All her friends th... More

Who I Am
Last First Day of School
Blacking Out
Pick Up Game
Power Outage
Meet the Parents
Rollercoaster Ride
Heading Home
Breakfast and A Dance
Back to School
Puppy Love
Games and Puppy Pads
What Are You Saying? (2 Months Down the Road)
I'm Thankful For...
What Are You Doing Here?
Oh No...
It's Ok...
What happened last night?
Oh Dear God
Getting What I Want
What Would You Like for Christmas? (Part 1)
This is for You Kid
Who the Frick is You?
Christmas Eve(Part 1)
Christmas Eve (Part 2)
SEQUEL IS UP!!!
NEW BOOK OUT!!!
PLEASE READ MY NEW BOOK!!
NEW JOHNNY DEPP STORY

In the Bed of My Chevy

954 25 10
By RDJARMY101

Robs POV

So this night is going perfect. Casey gets to stay at my house, even though she doesn't know it yet. Everything I need is in the back of the truck. Now we're driving through the mud down to the river, that Casey doesn't know is behind my house. Casey wanted to run through the mud, I told her we would another day, but right now is really important. She just gave me the ok whatever look, cause she has no clue where we're going. "Babe, where are we going?" She asked. "That's for me to know and for you to find out babygirl," I said with a sweet wink. "Ugh, this is taking forever," she wined. "Maybe this will help," I said stopping the truck, pulling her to me, and giving a slow passionate kiss. "Yes, that definitely helped baby," she said with a giggle. God that giggle again. It will be the death of me. I just hope she likes the surprise which I think she will.

Casey's POV

Ugh. Robert won't tell me where we're going. It's late. And I have school tomorrow. Mom is going to be pissed that I'm going to get home so late. This better be as important as Rob says it is. I mean I love spending time with him, and I love him to the moon and back, I just hate waiting. I'm a very impatient person. He did stop the truck and give me a passionate and slow kiss to tie me over until we get there. His words not mine. So I'm just sitting in the middle of his truck, with my hand on his knee, his hand wrapped around my back, and one his fingers looped through my belt loop. At least I'm not home doing nothing.

Robs POV

So were bout 2 minutes away from the special spot. I can't wait. It's so hard to just not tell her. I have a feeling that once I show her, she'll be down here a lot. I tell her to trust me, and she says she does. I put a blindfold over her face, to build the suspense and make the surprise better. I command her to sit exactly where she is, and if she even thinks about taking that blindfold off, I told her I will punish her, if you know what I mean. She agrees with a giggle. Ugh that giggle. It kills me from the inside out.

So she's sitting in the truck while I'm getting everything ready. It takes about 7 minutes total. I tell Casey to put on her hoodie, which I have to turn the right way for her, because she is still blindfolded. I help her out the truck, make her walk about 15 feet, hug her from behind and tell her to take her blindfold off.

Casey's POV

So he made me sit in the truck for what felt like forever. Now I'm standing God knows where or what in. Robert is hugging me from behind, and now he tells me to take the blindfold off.

I take the blindfold off, and I see the most amazing thing ever.

A river bank

And just above the bank is a blanket, surrounded by candles, a couple of flowers in a mason jar, strings of lights with mason jars over them, a picnic basket, and a radio.

My breath hitched and I'm in shock. "Rob how did..." he cut me off, "Casey I wanted to show this place, you can't tell that it is back here from the house, and I know how much you love the river, so I came up with this little plan to show you where I relax and go swimming from time to time. And I know it's late, so I called your mom while you were out in the arena, and her and Eric both agreed to let you stay here tonight, as long as you're not late to school. So this is just a little dinner on your new favorite spot , I assume," he finishes with a smirk.

I don't say anything. I just wrap my hands around his wait and hug him tight. I can tell he's a little surprised by this, because it takes him a little bit to react. I just say a simple "thank you baby, this is truly amazing," I say with a happy sigh. "You're so welcome Casey, I know I've only known for five days, but I love you so much. And I hope to continue loving you for a long time. Even if I can't always have you, my love for you will never end. Now let's eat and maybe go for a midnight swim. Ok?" he said. "Sounds great baby," he gave me a quick kiss and walked me to the blanket.

Robs POV

I'm so glad this worked out. I knew se would love.

Now were eating dinner on the blanket and just having a great time. I'm getting full though. And I could really go for a swim.

"Hey Case?" I ask. "Yes baby," she replied. "Wanna go swimming now?" I ask while standing up and pulling her up with me. "Oh I thought you would never ask," she said with a giggle. I really can't take "the giggle" anymore. It's just to much to handle. "I'm glad I brought towels," I say with a laugh. "But no bathing suits?" she asks with a devious smile. "Nope," I reply plopping the P. "Oh well," she says and starts walking towards the water, leaving a trail of close. My jaw drops in shock, as a start picking off my clothes.

She is already in her bra and underwear, and I'm just now getting to my pants. I drop my pants and kick of my boots and take off my socks. She sticks her feet in the water, and squeals. She starts running back up the bank, but I just grab her around the waist and throw her over my shoulder. "ROBERT, PLEASE NO, BABY DONT ITS SO CALLED," she yells. "Too late," I shout and jump in the water. She comes up screaming. HOLY SHIT ITS COLD," she hollered. "You'll get used to it," I say grabbing her wrists and start pulling her towards me. "No no no, you're not kissing me, after what you just did," she said trying to pull away from me. "Oh really, we will see about that," right as I said that she jumped on me, pushing me under the water.

We were in shallow spot, so I could touch the the bottom. I swam under her and pick her up on my shoulders and stop up. "Robert, put me down," she laughed. "Nope, you will stay up there until I'm ready to put you down," I say in a sarcastic serious voice. I walked around with her on my shoulders for about 15 minutes and we just talked about random stuff. We both started chattering out teeth. I picked her up bridal style and carried her up the bank an set he down on the blanket. While I went to grab towels, I heard her phone shutter on the camera.

She took a picture of me walking away in just my boxers. "DO NOT SNAPCHAT THAT TO ANYONE CASEY," I shout. "Oh calm down, I'm just sending it to my mom, besides she's the one who wants to know if you're good in the sack," she laughed very loudly. "What! You told her we had sex? why would you so that, holy shit, Eric is gonna kill me, I'm gonna die, Casey make sure my funeral is nice, but small," I say in a panic. "Baby don't worry, she was ok with it, that's how my mom and I's relationship is. It's ok, and don't worry she didn't tell daddy. I promise it's ok. She just asked if we used protection and to be careful, then she asked if you were any good in the sack, and I basically said Mom, he made it seven rounds, what do you think?"

I immediately started dying of laughter. "Baby we only did it 5 times Saturday night," I said whole trying to control my laughter. "Hey I exaggerated a little, so what?" "Nothing it's just funny," I said while catching my breath. I walked back over to blanket and laid her down, while hovering over her. "Well let's just see if I can make it seven rounds," I said while kissing her neck. "Oh I don't know old man, you might have a heart attack," she replied laughing. I jerked my head up and said "oh really, I recall someone not being able to walk Sunday morning, after I had a "heart attack" from being "old", I said. "Oh shut up," hey I wasn't complaining then, and I'm not complaining now am I?" she winked. "No, but I can make sure you'll be complaining at school tomorrow from being so sore, you'll be begging to sit down every 10 seconds," I said in a devious and seductive voice. "Oh my," was all Casey said.

Casey's POV

"Oh my," was all I could say. As terrible as that sounded, it was really turning me on. This man is really going to "punish me" for telling my mom about what we did a couple of nights ago.

So I decided to make it worth it.

"Well Mr. Downey," I know it drives him wild when I call him that, "Why don't you show me how long you can really last," I said while nibbling on his ear. I heard him gasp in the back of his throat.

Before I could even say anything else he was on me. We were still in our under clothing. He ran his hands up and down my sides and finally settling on my hips. He kissed me gently, then after I tugged at his hair, he kissed me with lust and hunger. "Casey, you will definitely not forget this river bank," was the last thing I remember him saying.

We made sweet, and when I say sweet, it was passionate, slow, and meaningful love. After 2 rounds we got in the bed of the truck, then went another 4 rounds, that's a total up 6 rounds. Then we got cold so we got in the back seat of the truck for 3 more rounds. Then finally made it back to his house to go another 2 rounds in the shower. I know it sounds crazy, and humanly impossible, but we made it through 11 rounds without even blinking.

And I'm happy that 2 of those rounds were in the shower, one because I was cold,and two, I had to shower anyway for school tomorrow. When we finally made it to the bed around 3 in the morning. And did it one more time before falling asleep in each other's arms.

And I know I just lost virginity a couple of days ago and having nothing else to compare to, but that was the best sex, no not sex, the best love making experience I think I will ever have. Robert was gentle yet he was demanding, but very kind, all at the same time. But I had my fair share of pleasuring him to. Now I'm finally going to sleep, and I have the feeling that I won't want to even walk tomorrow. I guess Rob was right. Oh well, it was worth it.

Robs POV

That was the best night of my life. I didn't think I was gonna make it, or Casey, but oh my god, I haven't made love to a girl like that since Susan and I's honeymoon. I hope I can move tomorrow.

I still don't believe Casey was a virgin, that girl is crazy in bed, or should I river banjo truck bed, back seat, and shower, and then finally an actual bed. I can't believe we went 11 rounds without even catching out breath, except while we were driving back to the house. Casey was even " messing with me" while i was driving back to the house.

Now were both just laying here, holding each other, and I can feel my eyes starting to win the fight against me. I sigh, and pull Casey closer to me, and drift off to sleep.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So guys what do you think. Sorry if you don't like it. And sorry it took so long to update. I've just been so busy. The story will pick up a little in the next couple of updates. Like more time will pass with each update. Comment some idea and what you thought about this chapter. Thanks readers. Goodnight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 626 58
Well... Here Nandi is living out her dreams in a city that she would have never imagined herself ever living in as little girl. Here's to the young S...
908 49 32
Summary: 16 year old Christina Parker better known as Chrissy is the biggest basketball fan there is. She always dreamed of being in the WNBA. Curre...
10.7K 482 29
When 15 year old, Jaclyn Langly, wants to join the basketball team, she learns that women are not allowed to play basketball at her new private schoo...
29.2K 719 36
when a nba all star who gets whatever he wants, whoever he wants, whenever he wants meets a shy, beautiful girl in a matter of a 12 hour flight.