Servamp:Back to the Past.

By TheLostSilence

'Ah..I see,they're too good for them..' Tsubaki realised as he heard shuffling from the floor below them. The... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 8

3.5K 136 25
By TheLostSilence

The moon was still out,and the forest where the Servamps' mansion laid in was showered by it's moonlight.

  All of the Servamps were in their beds,sleeping peacefully.

  Everybody was sleeping soundly-

  -....Not.

  Mikuni woke up with a groan. He yawned,and stretched his limbs out. He wondered why it felt as if he was sitting on a bed,instead of the grass in the forest.

  Wait.

  Oh yeah,that's right.

  He remembered why now.

  He somehow got separated from Misono and Izuna, ended up in another town,met Doubt Doubt, discovered that they were in the past,and finally managed to persuade Doubt Doubt into letting him stay for the night in the Servamps' mansion.

  Speaking of which..

  Why was the moon still out?

  He glanced at the bedside table,and noticed that there was a conveniently-placed pocket watch on the table.

  He realised that the time here would be different,and concluded that the pocket-watch was from here,so it should actually show the correct time.

  He flipped the cover up,because the round and golden pocket-watch had a cover on. He saw that the time was still..6 AM here.

  "Ah,the sun rises when it's about 6:30 AM or 7 AM, right?No wonder the moon is still out.." He yawned, but had some curtesy to cover his mouth.

  Then that was when it happened.

  His stomach made a long growl.

  "Oh yeah,I did not eat anything when I arrived here, did I?" Mikuni chuckled when he remembered that he hadn't ate anything yet.

"Well,this is a mansion,so there is bound to be some food here in the kitchen..Which,if I remember correctly,is by the end of this Hallway and with a right," Mikuni made a decision,and got up.

  He would be eating some of the Servamps' snacks if they had any.

  It wouldn't hurt,right?Just an apple or so..And it was about 6 AM or so,so they shouldn't be awake.

  So,he placed his cowboy hat on,and Abel on his shoulder.

  The same doll that Misono gave him as a birthday gift when they were still in the same house,and when Misono was still cute and a child.

  He cranked the door open quietly,and went out.He made sure to close it again,and crept throughout the journey to the kitchen.

  When he arrived,he realised that this time would not have a refrigerator,so the food would not be that fresh.

  However,he did not care at the moment. He was going to feed his rumbling belly no matter what.

  "Let's see..What fruits do they have?" Mikuni asked out loud,as he rummaged throughout the cupboards.

  However,he was so bent in trying to find food,that he did not notice a presence coming by.

  He spotted an apple by the counter,and it did not look that mouldy. Speculating,it was probably caught yesterday.

  Who?

  Probably Mother (Wrath).

  Yeah,probably her.She does like farming after all.

  Mikuni took a bite from the apple,and was quite surprised when it was juicy and delicious. He smiled, and continued digging in.

  However,the presence was getting nearer and nearer.

  It turned around a corner,and his Silver hair shimmered from the moonlight that escaped through the windows.

  He stood there,frozen.

  "Who..Are you..?"

  Earlier,with one particular Servamp.

  He woke up groggily,with his stomach rumbling as usual.

  Because,he was the Servamp of Gluttony,World End.

  "I'm hungry!I wonder what Leftovers do we have in the kitchen?Ah,it's only 6 AM.The other Servamps wouldn't have woken up yet."

  All the more the reason why he should eat now, before Mother (Wrath) scolds him for snacking!

  {A/N:So from here on out,I will not be putting the '(Wrath)' and '(Gluttony)' beside World End's and Mother's name,as I'm getting sick of it and I'm lazy.

  So,try to remember that World End Is Gluttony,and that Mother is Wrath}

  He cranked the door open,and shut it tight. He skipped around like a child,remembering that Mother went apple-collecting the day before,so there must be some yummy and juicy apples in the kitchen.

Once he was around the corner,he heard..

..Rummaging of cupboards?

And then,a voice said,"Let's see..What fruits do they have?"

He heard as the source of the voice exclaim in happiness,he -World End is assuming that it is a male from how the voice sounded like- probably found something.

He heard crunches of a fruit,probably an apple Mother collected.

He turned around the corner,and was surprised at what he saw.

It was a cowboy,with blonde hair,and a feminine doll perched on his shoulder.He was eating an apple.

Wait..who was this guy?!

World End widened his eyes,"Who..Are you..?"

Back to the current time.

Mikuni choked on his apple,and began to sweat bullets. Slowly,he turned his head around. And there he was:

The Servamp of Gluttony,World End.

'Geh-!The Servamp of Gluttony,World End!Doubt Doubt would surely be angry at me now!' Mikuni realised,as he began to step back.

  "Ah..Ahaha..!Um..I'm your..Neighbour?" Mikuni tried to think up of a fake excuse.

  World End almost fell for that pathetic excuse.

  Key word:Almost.

  But,he was smart enough to realise two things.

  World End's suspicions were raised higher,"Hold up. You're our..Neighbour?"

  "We live in a goddamn forest,and we've made sure that every town and house that belongs to a human is at least 1 mile away."

  "Secondly.."

  World End trailed off,"Secondly,what kind of neighbour would break into the other neighbour's house?"

  Mikuni sweatdropped at his intelligence that World End used for once.

  "So that means..YOU'RE AN INTRUDER!" World End shouted,a little bit too loud for Mikuni's liking.

  Mikuni acted fast,and World End yelled,"AN INTRUD-"

  "Just Shut up,okay?!" Mikuni cried out.

  Mikuni lunged himself onto World End,and covered his mouth with his hand.

  Quite expectedly,or unexpectedly,World End bit on it,drawing some blood from the hand.

  Mikuni yelped in pain,and withdrew his hand from his mouth. This gave World End time to act,and he yelled:

  "THERE IS AN INTRUDER!"

  Conveniently, there was a rope nearby.

  Mikuni grabbed the rope,and tied it around World End's mouth quickly.

  Once he was done,World End struggled to stand back up,as his wrists were also tied together.

  Mikuni wiped his sweat using the back of his palm, and sighed in exasperation.

  This was one scenario he should've thought of.

  He fumbled around for a white and clean cloth,and wrapped it around his bitten hand to stop the bleeding for now.

  It hurt,but he did not really care about it that much.

  He towered over World End,and sighed,"You know.. You really do shout alot,and your voice is seriously loud.. Calm down,okay?"

  World End glared at him,but Mikuni returned that glare tenfold. World End cowered beneath that glare.

  Seriously,why is it that whatever glare he gives somebody,that somebody manages to return it, tenfold and deadlier?

  It just wasn't fair.

  Mikuni then realised how loud World End shouted, and it would've woken the other Servamps up. He panicked,and glanced around.

  That was when he heard the pattering and rushing of feet towards their direction:

  "WORLD END?!THERE'S AN INTRUDER?!"

  And just then,almost all of the Servamps were there, excluding Doubt Doubt.

  Their eyes widened,and Mikuni just sweatdropped.

  "Um..Nice to meet you..I guess..?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 196 29
18+ Edited and Completed When Mira bumps into a man in the club, dressed in wings, she thought "What kind of an inconsiderate idiot wears wings to t...
17.9K 587 11
//COMPLETED// //Black Butler Fanfiction// //SebastianxReader// //Description// Y/N is a criminal who specializes in throwing knives, she is conniving...
289K 8.1K 23
Status: Completed ~ Not edited! so sorry if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes ~ --------- It was Izuku (Omega) and Todorokis (Alpha) Annivers...
4.4K 179 6
───── ❝ 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 ❞ ───── "𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣. 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮." "𝙂𝙤 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙...