The Nerd Can Dance?? (current...

By electric_indigo

Everyone knows the stereotypical high school students. Jocks Nerds Gamers Cheerleaders Goths The cool hipste... More

•Authors Note/ Meet the characters•
Chapter 1: you are making a scene
Chapter 2: He doesn't know
Chapter 3: Damn It! Just mind your buisness!
Chapter 4: The audacity
Chapter 5: Start acting like it
Chapter 6: I said no.
Chapter 7: Are we a burden?
Chapter 9: I No Longer Revolve Around You
Chapter 10: Detention with the Schools worst singer
Chapter 11: ..So we're dating??
Chapter 12: Little Dick Energy
Chapter 13: Caught
Chapter 14: picky dress shopping
Chapter 15: May i have this dance?
(New Update!)Chapter 16: Couple names
Chapter 17: were you about to kiss me?
Chapter 18: Do you miss him?
Chapter 19: says the giant tree
Chapter 20: Why would you do this to her?
Chapter 21: Girlfriend proposals
Chapter 22: Girlfriend things
Chapter 23: The start of a fake relationship
important:

Chapter 8: Spill The Tea

2.2K 71 14
By electric_indigo

Sex.
Jason had sex with Alice Walters???
What the actual fuck. Lila thought

She looked at both calla and bee, they both wore emotionless faces..waiting for her reaction.

Lila gulped.

But after so long. She finally had enough.

"Well....if he wants to be a complete dickshit just because he slept with her then so be it. I'm done."

"Done??" They said in unison

"Done. No more tears-" Lila said closing her locker."No more sadness, no more wasting my time on someone who never even bothered to care about me the way I cared for him,  who never even looked at me the way I did to him, who never even loved me the way I loved him." Lila said out of breath.

"ATA GIRL!" Calla clapped her hands excitingly.

"It's about time." Bee smirked.

"It's about time for what?"

The three of them looked to the left and saw Emmett and two other guys approach them.

"Lila, here found out about Jason." Calla slung her arm around Lila's right shoulder.

"Our friend has officially dropped him from her life." Bee slung her arm on Lila's other shoulder wearing a rare smile on her face.

"Finally! I was worried I would spill the tea." Emmett said. Putting his hands on his pockets.

On lilas left side She heard Bee trying to stifle a laugh."Spill the tea?" Bee asked raising an eyebrow.

Once Emmett realized what he said his eyes got wide the size of tennis balls. "Wha-" he clears his throat."What I meant to say was um..-Hey! I think I heard the lunch bell! Come let's go!" He hastily walked away to the cafeteria, his two other friends following him.

"Let's go get some grub." Lila said.

"Isn't that some type of insect?" Bee asked

"No-well yes and no. Yes that's ONE of the definitions. It's also another word for food." Lila explained.

"Ohhh."

"Well then what are we waiting for?" Calla asked.

And with that they walked to the cafeteria.

***************

"I just can't believe you are taking this so....lightly" Emmett said.

"I'm guessing you expected for me to cry, watch romantic movies and eat ice cream all day."

"That's exactly what we thought." A voice from behind lila said and sat next to her.

Lila narrowed her eyes at Nathan then look down at her food which is now replaced with ice cream and a tissue box.

She look at Emmett "Seriously??"

"What?" He said in mid-bite of eating his sandwich.

Lila gestured towards where her food once was.

"Oh-hey look it's ice cream and tissues." He said smiling.

"No really? I thought it was a bright pink pony." Lila said

"Don't look at me I didn't do it." Emmett said defensively.

Lila looked at Nathan who's sitting to her left and saw him pop a fry into his mouth.
Hey.....I had fries on my plate.....Lila thought
She look down and saw he had her lunch.
That asshole Lila thought.

"What are the ice cream and tissues for??" Lila asked Nathan

"For you to cry and eat ice creams like the girls in movies. Duh"

Lila glared at him. "Well I'm not going to cry. I'm done crying."

Nathan raised his eyebrows in surprise but said nothing and gave lila her lunch back. She smiled in victory and continued to eat her fries.

"So Lila..."

Lila looked at calla. "Yeah?"

"Bee and I were thinking..."

"We should go on a shopping spree." Bee finished for her.

"Today?" Lila asked

"Before you make excuses, Your Aunt loves us and you don't have work today! It's a good day!" Calla persuaded.

Lila paused to think it over...

Oh what the hell. I deserve this! I need to treat myself! She thought to herself

"You know what.. yeah! Let's go!"

Calla and bee smirked at each other and fist pumped.

"Psh. Girls." Emmet mumbled

The three girls simultaneously turned to glare are him with raised eyebrows.

"What was that Emmett?" Bee asked

"Uhh-Nothing..." he muttered looking away.

*********

Lilas arms started the To hurt and she only had three bags.

She treated herself to a few makeup products, new shoes, and new undergarments.

Bee had a few bags herself and Calla had the most,  three bags on each of her arms.

"Damn girl, you do know that you need college tuition money right?" Bee asked.

"Of course! These just happened to be on sale." Calla responded with a sly smile.

"You guys let's get some food? I'm starving." Lila said.

"Food court?" Calla suggested

"Nah" bee and Lila said in unison

"Yeah. How about...Sunset Lodge?" Bee offered

"Oh yeah! They sell Amazing barbecue burgers!" Calla said.

"Sunset lodge it is then!"

They all settled in Lila's car and left the mall.

"Lila?" Bee said

"Yeah?"

"Did you notice how nice Nathan has been to you recently?"

"Um..yeah I told you guys he gave me a ride home once."

"And fixed your car. And took your siblings home too." Calla interjected

"OHMYGOD! What if he has a little thing for you?" Bee said

"I doubt it." I shook my head. "It's Nathan Peaters. Infuriating, stubborn, Nathan Peaters."

"Lila you know the rumors aren't true. He's a good friend of mine. Trust me." Bee said

"It's not just the rumors he was a complete jerk freshman year,  it's just impossible to see he has any good feelings towards me. I certainly don't have them towards him."

"It would be really something if he saw you dance. Let alone if anyone saw you dance." Calla said.

Yeah it would. Lila thought
It'd be great if I actually showcased in a school performance. Prove everyone that said I couldn't dance, wrong.

Prove Jason wrong.
That would be something.

******

I'm sorry for the short chapter :( I've been really busy with college things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 12.7K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...
10.8M 609K 43
*Completed* "I just want to know why." I say as I turn over, trying to find his figure through the dark of my room. "Why what?" He asks. "Why you'...
287K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
573 14 25
"You ruined me, you ruined us." Tears were dripping down by face endless, like sweats in striking heats. the only difference was the weather was now...