I Stole a Gangsters Heart

By PaperBagBoi_

(Everyone listen, I've decided to remake my original book. I decided that because I think I could do a lot be... More

Hurricane
A "Star" shows up.
No smoking
The letters
Apology
Bank issues
Bar "date"
Aftermath
There back.
Hiding this mess, but it wasn't good enough
Why didn't you tell us?
Getting better
A simple Whisper
Just a memory
They just left?!
Something From Years ago
What do you want?
He fell in love
We don't care
Truth

info

4.4K 131 24
By PaperBagBoi_

I know the ending was completely different from the original and a few chapters.

I know that you guys can sometimes correct me with my spelling mistakes and I'm alright with that.

Sometimes it can get out of hand.

I think in my personal opinion that this was a better ending.

It's only my opinion guys, don't go all crazy on me.

I did enjoy rewriting this book.

This will probably be the only book that I will rewrite.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this book and have a great day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1.3K 26
The Dream Flower~ One of the most rarest flowers ever. Only a few exist now but no one can find them. They are considered only myths or legends. Some...
152K 4.5K 18
It's Dipper and Mabel's third summer in Gravity Falls, but things don't go as smoothly as their second one. Weirdmaggedon has started all over again...
100K 2.6K 34
Dipper was hurt after Mabel trusted Stan more then him (Not what he seames) He makes a deal with Bill to save the only persone who still cares for...
87.5K 3.8K 19
Dipper was only thirteen teen when he did this to himself. Dipper was in the middle of the woods when this happened, under the stars and bright moon...