Locked down from life

By Josalynn-Horan-19

Annabelle Greenwood is your ordinary 16 year old. Straight A student, parents divorced, a few pimples on her... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Sevenyy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Ninety Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine

Sixty Seven

8 4 0
By Josalynn-Horan-19

After we finished, we put the girls to bed and just hung out.

"We need to get married." Niall whispered.

"That we do. We've been engaged for more than a year and a half right?"

"Yeah. And had two girls."

"And a wife with memory loss."

"We need to get you checked out tomorrow to make sure that nothing is wrong."

"Okay."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day came and Niall and I went to the doctors. They asked me to come in.

"You were gone for a while. Are you sure you don't remember anything?"

"No. All I can remember is that I arrived in Finland, the night I arrived I got taken by someone. I woke up and I was tied to a chair. The next day from when I woke up, I got sold to some people and they gave me to Jesy Nelson and Leigh-Anne Pinnock. We walked outside and someone told us to stop. We slowly turned around and Jade Thirlwall hit the man with a bat. We ran into a car and Jesy handed me to their manager and we left. We got on a plane and took off. Through the middle of the flight I looked out the window to see that we were gonna crash into the ocean. I got up and there was no one alive. I called Niall and then jumped out of the plane, soon landing in Montana."

"Okay. I saw three different places where you lost your memory. Do you remember any pain at all? In your lower area?"

"Umm...." I thought, running a hand through my hair. "I actually do. But it wouldn't be possible to get pregnant again just after giving birth, could it?"

"Yes it can be. There's nothing that says that you can't. So, with that said, I'm going to run an Ultrasound."

We ran the routine and I anxiously waited for something to come up on the screen, but nothing did.

"And you aren't pregnant yet."

I silently sighed. Thank god I wasn't pregnant yet. I just gave birth a few months ago!
~~~~~~~~~~
We got home a few later and Perrie was passed out with Blake in her arms. Zayn was sitting next to her also passed out with Jade in his arms. Niall took out his phone and took a picture of them and probably sent it to him.

Niall and I went upstairs and laid in our bed.

"I'm kinda glad that I'm not pregnant." I said.

"I'm kinda glad to. I mean, we've got two babies that we should wait until they're around 2 to start again."

"Yeah. That is if I don't get kidnapped before then."

Niall wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes, soon falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lost By Bri

Fanfiction

6.4K 193 22
When I wake up I feel cold and my whole body is in searing agony. On one side of my head my curls are wet and matted down, and I can only assume the...
33.7K 1.6K 50
Tatum Williams, 17 years old, is finally in her last year of school. For her the years seemed to drag longer than usual. Tatum and her mom move aroun...
821K 26.7K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
424 12 16
Based on true events not edited >There it is that sentence which controls my life since two years, those words who ruined my life, those seven wo...