Eighty One

Two weeks later
*******************
Anna's POV
Niall and I got released from the hospital and Louis picked us up. We were going to live with Louis for a while. Because when we were taken to the hospital and Jade and Blake were taken, our house was robbed.

Niall had to reset his dates for his tour. The girls wouldn't leave our side. Blake stuck to me and Jade stuck to Niall.

Next week, the girls start preschool. And in three weeks is the girls birthday. I don't think they remember, so we're gonna throw a surprise party for them.

So, yeah. It's been pretty busy, especially since Niall and I have to go to physical therapy.

But anyways, Niall and I are gonna try for a boy soon. We just have to finish pt before we can.

But today, we are shopping for the girls! Louis lended us money because all of ours was taken.

We got two backpacks, four notebooks, six packs of pencils, two packs of pens, four folders, and then finally clothes. They each got 5 shirts and 3 pants and a pair of new shoes.

After we finished shopping, we went to our stationary home. Niall and I were laying in our bed watching tv. Louis took the girls to the studio.

"I love you Niall." I said.

"I love you too Annebelle."

I planted a kiss on his lips. He kissed me back. Then he flipped us over to where I was under him. We continued to kiss. His hands traveled down to my shirt and pulled my shirt off. And so, I pulled off his shirt.