A New Adventure Awaits {DISCO...

By EmmaQuinn7

After her twin brother Pietro dies, She goes on a journey, only to bump into the Winchester's. Joining them... More

A New Adventure Awaits
Season 1
'Meeting The Brother'
'Constance'
'So Called Family Reunion'
'Women In White'
'The Adventure Begins'
'Middle Of Know Where'
'Must Be Corporeal'
'M&M's'
'Wendigo'
'Saving People, Hunting Things. The Family Business'
'Dean!'
'Follow The Trail'
Attention!
'Lake Manitoc'
'Wildlife Service'
'Eyewitness'
'It's Worse Than Dying'
'Peter Sweeney'

'UnderCover'

5.1K 124 4
By EmmaQuinn7

Disclaimer- I do not own Supernatural or Avengers, I do own however my story lines, so please do not copy or steal. Thank you.

I don't like this chapter very much but do tell me your thoughts on it.

..._..._..._..._..._ ..._..._..._..._..._..._...

Part Two - Pilot
Gas Station

The Impala is parked in front of a pump. 'Ramblin' Man' by the Allman Brothers plays. Dean comes out of the convenience mart carrying junk food. Sam is sitting in the shotgun seat with the door open, rifling through a box of tapes. Wanda sits in the back, looking through the case file again.

"Hey!" Sam leans out and looks at Dean. Wanda looks up for a second before looking down again. "You want breakfast?"

Sam shakes his head. "No, thanks."

Dean looks to Wanda. She talks without looking up. "Yes please."

Sam looks to him with a raised eyebrow. "So how'd you pay for that stuff? You and Dad still running credit card scams?"

Dean nods. "Yeah, well, hunting ain't exactly a pro ball career." He puts the nozzle back on the pump. "Besides, all we do is apply. It's not our fault they send us the cards."

"Yeah? And what names did you write on the application this time?" Sam swings his legs back inside the car and closes the door. Wanda closes the file, puts it down in the seat next to her and watches the two brothers interact with a sad smile, missing Peitro.

"Uh, Burt Aframian." Dean gets into the driver seat and puts his soda and chips down. He passes back a sandwich to Wanda who smiles to him in thank you. "His son Hector and daughter Angelina. Scored three cards out of the deal." Dean closes the door.

Sam shakes his head. "That sounds about right. I swear, man, you've gotta update your cassette tape collection." Sam nods his head down to the cassette box in his lap.

Wanda chuckles in to her hand as Dean looks to him in confusion. "Why?"

"Well, for one, they're cassette tapes. And two." Sam holds up a tape for every band he names. "Black Sabbath? Motorhead? Metallica?" Dean takes the box labeled Metallica from Sam. "It's the greatest hits of mullet rock."

Dean smirks. "Well, house rules, Sammy." He pops the tape in the player and points to Wanda who talks to Sam with a smile.

"Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole." Dean laughs as he drops the Metallica box back in the box of tapes and starts the engine. He holds a hand back to Wanda who high fives him in return.

"You know, Sammy is a chubby twelve-year-old." AC/DC's 'Back in Black' begins to play. "It's Sam, okay?"

Dean turns the volume up. Wanda starts laughing. "Sorry, I can't hear you, the music's too loud." Dean drives off.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Centennial Highway

They drive past a sign that says 'JERICHO 7'. Sam is talking on his cell phone. "Thank you." He closes his phone. "All right. So, there's no one matching Dad at the hospital or morgue." Sam shrugs. "So that's something, I guess."

Dean glances over at Sam, then back at the road. At a bridge ahead of them, there are two police cars and several officers. Wanda leans forward before pointing at the flashing lights.

"Look over there."

Sam and Dean lean forward, looking to where she's pointing. Dean pulls over. They take a long look before Dean turns off the engine.

Dean opens the glove compartment and pulls out a box full of ID cards with his, Wanda's and John's faces, visible ones include FBI and DEA. He picks two out and grins at Sam while handing Wanda hers, Sam stares.

"Let's go." Dean gets out of the car. He walks to the backseat and opens the door, he helps Wanda out. He gives her a smirk, she smiles, kisses his cheek in thanks before walking over to the bridge.

On the bridge, the lead Deputy, Deputy Jaffe, leans over the railing to yell down to two men in wetsuits who were poking around the river.

"You guys find anything?"

One of the Man yell back up. "No! Nothing!"

Jaffe turns back to the car in the middle of the bridge. Another Deputy, Deputy Hein, is at the driver's side looking around inside the car.

"No sign of struggle, no footprints, no fingerprints. Spotless. It's almost too clean."

Dean, Sam and Wanda walk into the crime scene like they belong there.

Deputy Jaffe looks to the other deputy. "So, this kid Troy. He's dating your daughter, isn't he?"

Deputy Hein nods. "Yeah."

"How's Amy doing?"

Hein shrugs. "She's putting up missing posters downtown."

"You fellas had another one like this just last month, didn't you?" Dean calls out.

Jaffe looks up when Dean starts talking and straightens up to talk to him. Wanda walks to the other side of the car.

She looks around before she starts looking through the car for any clues. Dean goes over to the car, he looks to Wanda who nods before facing Jaffe.

"You did have another one just like this, correct?"

Jaffe nods. "Yeah, that's right. About a mile up the road. There've been others before that."

Sam talks next. "So, this victim, you knew him?"

Jaffe nods. "Town like this, everybody knows everybody."

Dean looks to Wanda as she stands up straight as if nothing happened. He puts a hand on the small of her back. "Any connection between the victims, besides that they're all men?"

Jaffe shakes his head. "No. Not so far as we can tell."

"So what's the theory?" Sam goes over to Dean and Wanda.

Deputy Jaffe shrugs in confusion. "Honestly, we don't know. Serial murder? Kidnapping ring?"

"Well, that is exactly the kind of crack police work I'd expect out of you guys." Sam stomps on Deans foot as Wanda pinched his side.

Sam smiles. "Thank you for your time." Sam starts to walk away. Dean and Wanda follow as Wanda smiles towards the Deputy's.

Jaffe watches them go. Dean speeds up and smacks Sam on the head. Wanda shakes her head before speeding past them and to the car.

"Ow! What was that for?"

Dean glares. "Why'd you have to step on my foot?"

Sam scoffs. "Why do you have to talk to the police like that? Also, how did they not notice who Wanda was?"

Dean looks at Sam and moves in front of him, forcing Sam to stop walking. Wanda watches. "Come on. They don't really know what's going on. We're all alone on this. I mean, if we're going to find Dad we've got to get to the bottom of this thing ourselves."

Wanda speaks up. "And they didn't recognise me because before we went out I made them see someone else, I was like a whole different person to them."

Sam's face scrunches up. "But wouldn't it be tiring to do that all the time, especially with a whole group of people?"

Wanda smiles. "I don't do it all the time, sometimes when we are in a area that's popular than I will wear wigs. Other times, if I'm lucky enough, I don't need to do anything because they haven't heard of me or aren't bothered to remember what I look like. Anyway, I mostly do it to authorities because they are trying to find me and bring me in."

Sam looks to her in shock. "Wait, seriously? Why are they trying to bring you in?"

Wanda gives a small smile. "Well, I'm a enhanced that is out in the open. A dangerous one at that. Not a good thing to have out on the loose."

Sam nods and clears his throat, he looks over Dean's shoulder. Dean turns as Wanda looks over. It's Sheriff Pierce and two FBI Agents.

The Sheriff talks to them. "Can I help you boys? Girl?"

Dean smirks. "No, sir, we were just leaving." As the FBI Agents walk past Dean, he nods at each of them. "Agent Mulder. Agent Scully."

Dean and Sam head past the Sheriff, who turns to watch them go. Wanda narrows her eyes before getting in the Impala.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Jericho

A young woman is tacking up posters with Troy's face and the caption 'MISSING TROY SQUIRE'. Dean, Sam and Wanda watch before Dean turns and faces Wanda. "Alright, this is all you Wanda."

Wanda raises an eyebrow, smirking. She gets off the car and walks over to the girl. "Hi, are you Amy by any chance." Wanda acts.

Amy nods with caution. "Yeah."

Wanda smiles sweetly. "Yeah, Troy told us about you." She points back at Dean and Sam. "I'm his aunt and their his uncles. The short one is Dean, my husband and the tall one is Sam. I'm Wanda."

Amy looks to her in confusion. "He never mentioned you to me." Amy walks away. Wanda walks with her.

"Well, Troy is never one to talk about family. We're not around much, we're up in Modesto. We came down to help look for him too, and we're kinda asking around."

Another young woman, Rachel, comes up to Amy and puts a hand on her arm. "Hey, are you okay?"

Amy nods. "Yeah."

Wanda smiles to Rachel and Amy. "You mind if we ask you a couple questions?" She points to herself and the boys.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Diner

The five of them are sitting in a booth, Dean and Sam opposite Amy and Rachel while Wanda sits on Deans knee, his arm wrapped around her waist, acting as a married couple. A small blush is set on her face, Dean doesn't notice it but Sam does and let's a small smirk show before paying attention.

Amy talks. "I was on the phone with Troy. He was driving home. He said he would call me right back, and...he never did."

"He didn't say anything strange, or out of the ordinary?" Sam asks

Any shakes her head. "No. Nothing I can remember."

Wanda sees her necklace and takes a different approach on the subject. "I like your necklace. Where did you get it?" The boys look to Amy's necklace.

Amy holds the pendant she's wearing, a pentagram in a circle, and looks down at it. "Troy gave it to me. Mostly to scare my parents-" Amy laughs. "—with all that devil stuff."

Sam laughs a little and looks down, then up. Dean and Wanda look over.

"Actually, it means just the opposite. A pentagram is protection against evil. Really powerful. I mean, if you believe in that kind of thing." Sam explains.

"Okay. Thank you, Unsolved Mysteries." Dean says sarcastically, Wanda hits his arm.

Dean takes his arm off the back of Sam's seat and leans forward. Not too much to make Wanda uncomfortable. "Here's the deal, ladies. The way Troy disappeared, something's not right. So if you've heard anything..."

Amy and Rachel look at each other. Wanda looks to them with interest. "Do you know something?"

Rachel shifts in her seat. "Well, it's just... I mean, with all these guys going missing, people talk."

Dean and Sam speak in chorus. "What do they talk about?" Wanda chuckles at that.

"It's kind of this local legend. This one girl? She got murdered out on Centennial, like decades ago." Dean and Wanda share a look before they both look at Sam, who watches Rachel attentively, nodding. "Well, supposedly she's still out there." Sam nods. "She hitchhikes, and whoever picks her up? Well, they disappear forever."

Dean, Sam and Wanda all look to each other.

..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._...

If you have enjoyed this chapter than please leave a like or comment, follow me for more future stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77 14 14
Sam's angry with his father John; while on the hunt, Sam does something unthinkable and reckless and a crash happens. When a young medic steps in to...
85.1K 1.4K 19
What happens when Dean, and Sam Winchester find out they have a sister who isn't exactly human, and has a lot of secrets
1.2K 91 30
Several days Sam and Dean have spent on this one case. Too many unexplained answers. What happens when this case leads to a case of family, forgotten...
21.4K 670 116
The Winchester's go to solve a case at a university where they meet Katie Miller. Quickly a friendship blossoms between them but for the older Winche...