Playing Criminal

By BraveNewWriter

Looks can be deceiving. Ally has a 4.7 G.P.A and is en route for an Ivy League. And, while dressed up in ski... More

Playing Criminal
2 -Do the crime, Do the time
3 - Warm Welcomes
4 -Scabs
5- Compromising Situations
6 - Cake, Vodka and Schizophrenics
8 -Hungover
9- Heat
10 - The Best Feeling in the World
11- Boxers, not Briefs
12 - Smack Dat
13 - Deals
14 - Twenty Minutes
15 - Bobo the Bunny
16 - Confused
17 - Hard Deals
18- Going Under
19 - Runaways
20- Realities
21- Delinquents
22 - Life on the Wanted List
23 - Night Hikes
24 - The Parentals
25 - Pancake Problems
26- Skinny Dipping
27 - The Unromantic
28- Epic Escape Time
29- Doing the "right" thing?
30- Troublemaking Zombies
31- Caught
32 - (Un)Comfortable
33 - Bonnie and Clyde
34- Awkward...
35- Feel the Burn
36- Playing Spy
37 - Playing Romantic
38 - Bonnie and Clyde Go Dancing
39 - Playing Nice
40- We Can't Stop
41 - Old Friends Become New...
42 - We're Getting Married
43- Traitor or Trustworthy?
44- Guys Suck
45- Welcome to the Family
46 - Derek
47 - Life
48- Ready to Deal?
49 - Suits
50 - Missed
51- Okay
52 -Stats
53- Let's Be Free

7- Playing Drunk

26.6K 931 106
By BraveNewWriter

Shout out to Rachel123! She's been incredibly beyond-belief supportive and sweet! THANK YOU <3

“Oh my God, Todd.” I laughed breathily as I clutched my sides. “You, you crack me up,” I slurred as I pointed the now-empty bottle of vodka in his direction.

He leaned back against the wall and threw his head back in laughter, “You are so drunk”

“I. Am. Not. Drunk.” I yelled out, placing my most serious glare on my face. It only held for a moment before I dissolved into giggles and began rolling on the floor.

Oh Todd. What a crack up. And don’t even get me started on Gary.

“I am most definitely not drunk,” I repeated for added impact, while sitting up again and smoothing out my skirt properly.

“Gary doesn’t believe you,” Todd argued as he stuck his tongue out of me.

“Well Gary is perverted and can go to hell.” I threw my hand up in the air wildly, “I am not drunk,” I laughed as I pushed myself up and stumbled into the side of the bed. I doubled over, cackling like a hyena.

“Liar Liar pants on fire,” Todd teased as he made a series of bizarre faces in quick succession.

“Stop it. That’s it. I’m outta here,” I protested as I made my way to the door slowly.

“No,” I stumbled as I felt Todd clamp his arms around my legs. “Don’t go. Gary’s sowwy.” Tears streamed down his red face.

“Now now young grasshopper,” I adopted a sensei-like seriousness as I patted Todd’s head, “I must seek out my chamber and attain some beauty sleep.”

“Fine,” Todd sniffled and I patted his cheek affectionately.

“See you later young’un.”

The hallway was dark and deserted, but it didn’t bother me like usual. In fact it was exhilarating. I wanted to skip.

“Olly Olly Oxen free,” I sang obnoxiously as I began skipping. However, I soon skipped straight into the opposite wall.

I groaned as I rubbed my nose. “Evil wall spirits you shall be defeated,” I shouted as I punched the wall as hard as I could.

“Ouchies,” I yelped, waving my hand erratically in the air.

I stuck part of my fist in my mouth and cringed at the coppery taste on my knuckles. Stupid evil wall spirits. I glowered as I unsteadily waked forward. But suddenly I tripped on air and found myself staring at the ceiling.

“Ceiling spirits. Hear my apologies. I come in peace,” I widened my eyes pleadingly as I gave the wall the ‘I come in Peace’ hand signal.

But I don’t think the ceiling was a very forgiving thing because it was spinning and moving before my eyes in a way that made my head throb.
“Meanie,” I mumbled as I rolled over to face the wall.

However as I did so, I scraped my bloody knuckles against the floor. I squealed in shock before I rolled on my back and started laughing hysterically.

Oh my God, I’m so stupid.

“Princess?”

“I am no princess,” I shouted, “I am the great and powerful sensei!” I rolled over and laughed again until my abs began feeling sore.

“Drunk or high?” Jack questioned, raising an eyebrow.

I giggled as he slid an arm around my waist and hoisted me up. I clutched onto his shirt as I looked up into his eyes.

He raised an eyebrow again and I blanked, realizing I hadn’t answered him. “Okay, okay,” I slurred as I slapped his chest lightly, “It starts with odd and ends in a cuuuuuut.” I finally finished smirking.

“Vodka?” He chuckled.

I furrowed my eyebrows, “How did you know?”

“Lucky guess,” he nodded, patting my back.

“Oh good,” I sighed, “So my parents wouldn’t know? Because they can’t know,” I clutched his shirt tighter and buried my head in his chest.

“Don’t worry princess they won’t know a thing,” he assured patting my back again.

“Yay!” I squealed jumping up before I lost my footing and had to latch onto Jack’s arm for balance. “Oh my gosh,” I giggled.

“You are so drunk,” he mumbled shaking his head.

“Iamnotdrunk!” I yelled, slurring the words together in one long string, before he clapped his hand over my mouth.

“Mmmm,” I narrowed my eyes at him and licked my tongue over his palm.

He chuckled, “Kinky. I like it.”

I squealed loudly and slapped him hard on the chest.

“Fuck,” he whispered. “Do you want to wake up everyone else and get busted?”

I nodded my head emphatically. My parents can’t know.

“Okay, come on,” I squealed as Jack scooped me up in his arms and buried my face in his neck as he carried me down the hall.

“Ah captain?”

“…Yes?” He raised an eyebrow.

My stomach lurched with the rocking motion, “I think this shipmate’s about to get sea sick.”

“Shit,” his eyes widened and I squealed and latched onto him when he almost dropped me.

“Meanie Pants,” I glared.

He laughed in my face and continued on for a few steps before he opened up a door and pulled me inside.

He set me down softly on the bed, and I rolled on my back, clutching my stomach with my hands as the world spun.

I turned to see Jack stuffing a t-shirt in the crack under the door before he turned the lights on. Clever. I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Oh my gooddddd.” I started laughing again hysterically until I felt myself falling through air. I shrieked as my back hit the floor with a thud. Of course I fell off the bed. Of course.

“You okay?” Jack smirked down at me.

“Peachy,” I mumbled as he helped me up.

“So what exactly was so funny this time?” He looked down at me as if I were the crazy one. He wished.

“You have…bed head,” I giggled as I reached up and ran my hands through his longish silky smooth black hair. However though it was generally soft, it was tangled horrendously and stuck up at odd ends and angles.

“What a revelation,” he sighed as he pushed his own hand through his hair to intertwine our fingers.

I giggled as he stepped closer to me and watched, entranced, as the light sparkled off his lip ring.

I had the sudden urge to feel that ring with my tongue. I giggled, biting my lip. Gosh I’m such a weirdo.

“Don’t do that,” Jack mumbled as he reached his hand forward to stroke my cheek.

“Don’t do what?” I furrowed my brows as I cocked my head to the side.

“Bite your lip.”

“Pssh…It’s not as bad as having a fricking lip ring. Now that’s distracting, my good sir.” I frowned as I poked his chest.

“Oh really?” He smirked as his arm snaked around my waist.

“Yes,” I cried, exasperated, as I caught sight of the tattoo winding around the back of his neck. My hand shot out and slowly I ran my fingertips across the edge of it, wondering what it was and where it led to.

“Like my tattoo?”

“What is it?”

“My brother’s gang symbol. He died a year or two ago.”

“I’m sorry,” I frowned.

“No worries,” Jack sighed, tightening his hold on my waist. “It’s all in the past now.”

“That makes me feel stupid.”

“Why?”

“My tattoo isn’t special like that.” I frowned, creasing my eyebrows.

“You have a tattoo?” He choked on his words as his eyes widened.

“Yeah…don’t tell my parents though!” I shouted.

“Wouldn’t dream of it,” he muttered, rolling his eyes.

“Good,” I sighed in relief.

And then I had an epiphany. “Hey, do you want to know a secret?” I whispered into Jack’s ear by standing on my tiptoes.

“Sure, why not?” He pursed his lips.

I looked around me quickly to make sure no one was eavesdropping before moving my lips to his ear again.

“I’m a Twihard at heart.”

“What? Vampires?” He looked at me incredulously.

“Yep,” I grinned. “It’s my guilty pleasure.”

“Oh really?”

“Mhmm, you know what else is my guilty pleasure?”

“What?”

“This,” I grinned as I moved my lips from his ear, down the side of his neck.

I trailed them further down until I hit his sweet spot and gently nipped and tugged at the skin, loving the way his arms tightened around my waist and his cologne filled my nostrils.

“Ahem,” he coughed, and I looked up, wide-eyed.

“Not that I don’t enjoy hickies, but…Were you living out some sort of creepy vampire fantasy on me?”

“What? No…” Then I cracked a grin. “Oh my god you’re so right though. Vampires like bite. That’s so hilarious. I never even thought of that.”

“Yeah…” He trailed off. “I think it’s time you get to bed. You can use mine. I’ll just use my roommate’s since he’s in the infirmary.”

“I’m not tired,” I pouted as I hit him across the chest.

“Well you’re too noisy for your own good. Besides its three in the morning - you’re going to feel like hell tomorrow.”

“But…”

“Sorry princess,” he smirked as he released his hold on me and lightly pushed me away, “I don’t like dealing with drunk girls.”

“I’m not drunk,” I cried out, frustrated, as I crossed my arms and stomped my foot on the ground.

Jack grabbed my chin and stared into my eyes, “Sucks for you then.”

And before I knew it I was being hoisted up and thrown over his shoulder before being plopped onto the bed.

“Uh oh,” I moaned as my stomach erupted in a series of pangs. “I don’t feel so well again.”

I closed my eyes, but felt as if the bed was moving under me. Panicking, I opened my eyes only to see the room spinning. I felt my stomach clench up tightly, and wide-eyed made a sprint to the bathroom. I slid on the floor in front of the toilet seat and had grabbed hold of the ceramic edge just before I felt the bile travel its way up my throat.

I heard Jack sigh from somewhere behind me and a moment later felt my hair being lifted up off my neck and away from my face.

“Thanks,” I croaked as I leaned my head against the cool seat of the toilet before another attack of nausea hit me and I was forced to clear the contents of my stomach into the toilet bowl.

I groaned and laid my head down on the floor when I finally felt that my stomach had been hollowed out completely.

“Princess?” I felt a warm hand against my cheek. Wearily I nodded my head and closed my eyes.

I heard another sigh and soon felt strong hands against my skin and air rush against my body as I was lifted up. I nuzzled my head in Jack’s chest as he slowly let me down and pulled the covers over me.

“Night princess.”

“Night,” I mumbled in such a garbled voice it came out as, “immm.”

I heard a chuckle and a hand ruffle my hair lightly before I closed my eyes and succumbed to a drunken sleep. 

Last update for a month. Uggg...a month *shudders* I know its such a LONG time. But, sadly, that can't be helped. Anyways, I'm sorry for any errors in the last couple of chapters. Nothing written for this story has really been thoroughly edited because I just wanted to get the plot at least GOING before I left for vacation.

Anyways, I hope you decide to stick with Playing Crinimal while I'm gone.
Have a wonderful Month :D

Love,

BraveNewWriter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378 36 18
I can't help but gulp at our close proximity and the fire that seems to burn in his eyes. At the same time, I feel a sense of inferiority to him that...
378K 9.8K 75
Layla Harding thought that her life was pretty complete. A college junior, she had the internship of her dreams in Los Angeles, two best friends that...
157K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
179K 4.8K 49
"He rests his forehead on mine and closes his eyes. Instantly, my own eyes flutter shut. I can feel his lips so very near to my own. 'Mia..," he say...