Dahyun and the Boys

By gdfishy

Dahyun x Male Idols one shot collection ❤️ More

Dahyun x Taehyung
Dahyun x Daniel
Dahyun x Jimin
Dahyun x Taehyung
Dahyun x Baekhyun
Dahyun x Daniel
Dahyun x Jungkook
Dahyun x B.I (Hanbin)
Dahyun x Jimin
Dahyun X Bang Chan
Dahyun x Taehyung
Dahyun x Jihoon
Dahyun x Hanbin
Dahyun x Taehyung
Dahyun x Taehyung
Dahyun x Eunwoo

Dahyun x Jihoon

1.6K 66 7
By gdfishy

Requested by : KimchiiTofuCookies

"I broke up with her."

Dahyun glanced up from the cup noodles she's eating, eyes widened, a strand of noodles hanging at side of her mouth.

Jihoon pulled a chair and sat in front of her.

She blinked her eyes, swallowing the remaining noodles in her mouth. "Wow. That was fast," was all she said, not really knowing what to say. It's true. Jihoon broke his record of break ups. The last one lasted for a month. But now, it lasted for only a week.

Jihoon sighed and lied down his head on the dining table.

Dahyun and Jihoon are childhood friends and neighbors. Whenever Dahyun is feeling down, she will call Jihoon to come over, reminding him to bring ice cream or chocolate or else she will not open the door for him. As for Jihoon, since Dahyun is too lazy to come out from their house, he's the one barging in to Dahyun's house, particularly to her room, and there he will let out his frustrations about love, school and whatsoever.

Just like this moment. Jihoon broke up again to his 4th girlfriend, which is now his ex. And Dahyun has to do her duties as the "best friend."

He's not a playboy. Dahyun knows how much he respects girls. Even if Jihoon is always making fun of her, he's very caring and overprotective towards her.

Dahyun remembers one time when she needs to do a group project. Her partner that time was the transferee student named Bae Jinyoung. She kinda admits that he's cute and smart too. The two of them agreed to do the project at the library. As the two were engaged in finishing the project, Jihoon popped out of nowhere. They thought that maybe he was just there to do the project alone since his partner is nowhere to be found. So Dahyun ignored his presence and continued working with Jinyoung. Jinyoung suddenly moved closer to her to show her something that can be useful for their project. They were so close that if someone unintentionally push one of them, they might accidentally kiss each other. But that didn't happen - or more like, Jihoon won't let that happen, as he pulled the two apart. Jinyoung glared at him and Jihoon glared back. "You're too close, you might suffocate my best friend," Jihoon reasoned out. Dahyun massaged her temples, feeling terrible for what her best friend is doing. "Dahyun, ah, let's go home. I'm hungry!!!!!" Jihoon whined, making Jinyoung rolled his eyes, and for Dahyun to hissed in annoyance. Without waiting for Dahyun's response, he grabbed her bag and pulled her up. "Jihoon, what are you -- OH MY GOSH!" Dahyun gasped when Jihoon carried her on his shoulders. She began to kick her legs. "WHAT THE FCK ARE YOU DOING?! PUT ME DOWN!" she protests, trying hard not to raised her voice since they are in the library. "Careful! She might fall!" Jinyoung worriedly remind Jihoon. "Nah. I won't let that happen. Especially with you," Jihoon replied, then turned around, leaving the library carrying Dahyun over his shoulders.

Dahyun snaps out of her thoughts and shook her head. After what happened at the library, Dahyun tries her best not to think much about Jihoon's actions and the words he said. What does he mean that he won't let Jinyoung fall for me? Ugh, Park Jihoon, you're such a jerk! She put down her chopsticks and give her full attention to Jihoon who is still slumping down.

She takes a deep breath and asks, "What's the reason this time?"

Jihoon muffles something and Dahyun's brows creased because she wasn't able to properly hear it. "What?" she annoyingly asks. "Raise your head up. Sit properly and tell me everything." She sounds like an angry mom.

Jihoon obeys and lazily stares at Dahyun. Then his eyes widen and he instantly looks away.

What the fck is wrong with this guy?! Dahyun can't help but wonder. Is there something on my face? She touches her face. Is there someone on my back? She turns around and sees nothing. Then she faced Jihoon who is now covering his face. "Yah! What is wrong with you?!" Dahyun asks, feeling annoyed. "Why are you covering your face?!" She reaches out and tries to get his hands off his face. "Look at me when I'm talking to you, you brat!" But Jihoon is too strong. "Ugh! Why are you so annoying!" Dahyun is now slapping his hands.

Feeling tired, Dahyun huffed. "Fine! You won't look at me, huh? So, it means you have no plans on telling me why you broke up with your girlfriend either. Then you gave me no choice..." Feeling threatened, Jihoon peak through his fingers - still covering his face, to glimpse at Dahyun's angry face. "I'm not gonna talk to you NOR look at your face too!" Dahyun finished her words then she stood up and put the cup noodles on the trash bin. "Before you leave, please make sure you lock the door." She stopped halfway before going upstairs, "And please don't bother knocking on my window because I'm not gonna open it for you after acting up like this to me!" was her final words before leaving Jihoon at the dining room.

Jihoon heard the loud slam of Dahyun's bedroom door making him flinched. He sighed and frustratingly pulled his hair. "Ugh! Why is it so hard to tell her?!" He then slapped his face, a little bit hard. "Oww! What the fck?!" he hissed. He massaged the area he slapped. "That hurts," he said, pouting a bit. "But what hurts even more is that Dahyun is mad at me. Heck, she even said that she's gonna ignore me!" He glanced up to Dahyun's room.

He then stood up and fixed himself, a smirk slowly formed on his handsome face. "It's not like I'm gonna let that happen," he said to himself, giving Dahyun's room one last glance before leaving.

---

After her argument with Jihoon, Dahyun decided to take a long shower to cool her head down. She then decided to do some distractions, to keep her mind off of Jihoon, by watching some videos on her phone.

"Hmm? What is this?" She saw one video. "When did I saved this one? I don't remember taking a video like this." Curious, she clicked the video and Jihoon's face popped up. "What the hell is this poop faced did on my phone? I'm gonna kill --- "

"Today is May 28. It's her birthday."

Dahyun raised a brow. "That's my birthday. Who's the her he's referring to? Probably one of his exes," she said to herself, then continued to watch the video.

"I... I want to do something special for her. But... I'm afraid of what will be her reaction." Jihoon bitterly smiled. "You know what's hard? Being friends with someone you like." He sighed, looking frustrated. "What's even harder is that she is my best friend."

Dahyun doesn't know what hurts her, the fact that Jihoon likes someone with the same birthday as hers or the fact he has another girl best friend aside from her.

"I don't know what I see in her. It's just that, I know the moment I saw her, she's the one. When she's absent in school, I feel sad. When she's busy with something else, I feel left out. When she's talking to guys, I feel jealous. Especially to that Bae Jinyoung guy!"

Dahyun paused the video and was caught off guard. "Did he just mentioned Bae Jinyoung?!" She started overthinking but stopped immediately. "No, Dahyun! Jihoon doesn't like you! He likes someone else. It so happened that you share the same birthday with that girl and that Bae Jinyoung is also close to her. Yeah yeah, that's probably the reason why. Stop overthinking!" she said to herself. She then continued to watch the video. "Let me finish this video so I can delete this shit!" she cursed.

"That guy obviously likes her! He's a transferee and he was asked to pick someone to show him around the campus. Out of all the students, he picked her! Her! I mean, her!" Jihoon looks mad, his face is turning red. "He could've picked Chou Tzuyu or Son Chaeyoung or whoever else! Does it really have to be her?! Damn that girl for being so cute and adorable! Ugh! I should cover her face or keep her close to me so no one will get close to her!"

Dahyun's mouth hanged open... Her hands are now shaking and her heart is beating so fast. "I'm not assuming... It's really --- "

"Why is it so hard to confess to Kim Dahyun?!" Jihoon declared on his video. He is now pulling his hair. "This is my 14th diary video --- wait, is it 14th or 15th?" He stopped for a moment then grabbed the phone.

Dahyun doesn't know what Jihoon is doing next, but she can see his very upclose face on the video.

"You've got to be kidding me..." Jihoon began. "Oh no... No... No..." He turned the phone upside down, then he gasped. "This is not my phone! Oh my gosh!" He yelled. "This is not... Oh fck! It's Dahyun's!" Then the video was cut off when someone barged in his room - probably his mom, making Jihoon jumped up and accidentally dropping the phone.

"Please tell me you didn't finish watching the entire video."

This time, it's Dahyun who jumped up on her seat. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FCK! STOP DOING THAT!" She can't help but cursed. She holds on to her chest, steadying her breathing. "How the hell did you get in? Didn't I tell that you not to get inside my room!" She nagged.

"It was open," Jihoon said inoccently, pointing at Dahyun's window.

Dahyun throws a pillow at him and it hit his face so hard he almost fell on the floor. He hugged her pillow, smelling her familiar vanilla scent.

"Give it back," Dahyun threatened.

Jihoon shook his head and hugged her pillow tight. "This is actually my favorite pillow. I'm gonna use it later when I sleep here," he casually said.

"Not a chance," Dahyun said, this time she was about to throw her alarm clock at him.

"Oh no, babe. Not that," Jihoon backed off, feeling scared.

"Don't you call me babe, you jerk!" she aimed at her target. "You probably call your exes that stupid pet name. I will not allow you to call me that!"

"I never call them that! I called them by their names!" Jihoon defended, using Dahyun's pillow to cover himself. "That endearment is only reserved for you and no one else!"

Her face started heating up. She make herself fell on her bed and put back the alarm clock on her bedside table. She covered herself with her blanket. "Get out! I don't want to see your face!" she said.

She felt a heavy weight beside her. She didn't dare pull down her blanket because he will surely tease her if he sees her blushing face.

Jihoon is enjoying everything. He saw the way Dahyun's face became red and how she avoids meeting his gaze. He bite his lip to stop himself from laughing. He moves closer to Dahyun and lays down beside her. He faces her and intentionally put a leg over hers. "Aside from your pillow, do you know which is one is my most favorite to cuddle with?" he asks. He expects her not to respond, so he gladly continued, "My human pillow... You."

Without warning, Jihoon pull down the blanket that covers Dahyun's face. "Stop covering your face, babe," he said, staring at her with full endearment. "You're so goddamn beautiful."

"You're creeping me out," Dahyun said back.

He chuckled and moved his face closer to hers. "I'm the most handsome creep ever. Deal with it," he proudly said.

She cupped the side of his face, caressing it. Then she slaps it... hard.

"OWW!" Jihoon yelped.

"You felt pained... So it's really real. This is real!" Dahyun said, sounding amazed.

"Geez. If I'm not in love with you, I could've yelled at your face. But since I'm so madly in love you, I'm just gonna let you kiss the spot where you slapped me, then I will forgive you," Jihoon said. "Kiss me here," he pointed at his cheek. "It hurts," he whined, pouting like a kid.

Dahyun glared at him, giving him a nasty look. "Do you want me to slap the other side of your cheek, huh?!" she threatened.

"Nah. I prefer you to slap my lips instead so you will kiss me here," he started puckering his lips.

"Eww! No!" Dahyun moves away from him. She started squirming when Jihoon wraps his arm around her waist, with his leg entangled with hers. "PARK JIHOON I SWEAR TO GOD! GET OFF OF ME!" Dahyun yelled.

"Kiss me then I'll let you go," Jihoon insists.

"I... don't know how... to kiss... on the lips..." she said shyly.

Jihoon can't help but giggle at Dahyun's confession. He hugs her tight and said, "It's okay, babe. We'll practice it next time. For now, let me just cuddle you, hmm?" And with that, he cuddles Dahyun until they fall asleep into each other's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 286 3
A rosekook oneshot where Chaeyoung has a breakdown and Jungkook comforts her
3.8K 119 12
↳ 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 ...
319 4 13
One-shot collections.
22.8K 1.4K 70
Jungkook Centric One-Shots, Mini-Shots and Sickfics :)