My Twilight

By Pinkperel

A completely new spin on Twilight. Join the beloved characters as they meet in a completely new setting: Bel... More

My Twilight Part 1
My Twilight part 2
My Twilight Part 3
My Twilght Part 4
My Twilight Part 5
My Twilight Part 6
My twilight part 7
My Twilight Part 8
My Twilight Part 9
My Twilight Part 10
My Twilight Part 11
My Twilight Part 12
My Twilight Part 13
My Twilight Part 14
My Twilight Part 15
My Twilight Part 16
My Twilight Part 17
My Twilight Part 18 Preview
My Twilight Part 18
Author's Note
Epilogue

My Twilight- The Ending

26.8K 865 341
By Pinkperel

~~So I have no excuses for not updating, because I'm not going to make a list... it would take up too much space. However, I will say that I lost my insperation for this story a very long time ago, and it's extremely difficult to write a story that you no long have interest in. I have so many fans on this story though that I was feeling so guilty:( So intead of leaving this story alone and never finishing it, I have forced myself to write you an ending. It may not be a perfect one, or even a good one, but I hope that you will still be happy with it. I'm so sorry for not writing in so long, I reallly wish I loved this story as much as I used to and that I could write you guys another dozen chapters, but I just can't. So here it is: The Final Chapter! Don't hate me for being so slow!~~

Chapter 23- The Final Chapter

Bella's POV

Being locked in a room for an extended amount of time is not pleasant. Especially since I was so used to having free rein over my life. I paced the beautiful room over a hundred times, but I still couldn't hold back my panic.

James has me, again. I knew this time he would never let me go. This added with the fact that I missed and longed for Edward more than anything caused every second to feel like a year.

I didn't know what James had planned for me, but I knew it wouldn't be pleasant. He would either kill me or keep me as his pet for eternity.

I'd rather him kill me now.

The sound of the door opening caused me to jump and go into defensive stance. James stood there, glorifying smirk and all.

"Well Bella, are you ready to face your fate?"

Edward's POV

The woman stood in front of us, her red curly hair blowing into her face.

"Who are you?" She smiled at me and took a few steps forward.

"My names Victoria, and I'm going to be the woman who saves your precious Bella."

Bella's POV

"Where are you taking me?" My hands were chained behind my back, a powerful chain that I couldn't break, as James dragged me down one of the many hallways.

"To your fate."

"What does that mean?! Just kill me already and get it over with!" His hand on my elbow grew tighter. He stopped and looked back at me, the ever-present smirk on his face.

"Don't worry my dear. You'll be dead soon."

Hearing him actually say those words sent more fear through me than I believed possible. After my whole selfish life, I still wasn't ready to die.

I didn't want to die without seeing Edward at least one more time.

Edward's POV

This strange woman, Victoria, wouldn't give us any details about anything. Not on how she found us, how she knows Bella, or what her plan was. She only told us that she had her own reasons for wanting James dead.

Before we knew it, we were on a plane headed for Italy. Our family knew we couldn't trust a random stranger.  At this point, however, her plan was the only one we had.

I only knew I needed to get to Bella as soon as possible.

I would save Bella or die trying.

Bella's POV

I stared at the clock tower as the big hand moved every minute. I began counting them; 46, 47, 48... I was counting down to my own death.

James, with the help of some of Aro's thugs, tied me to a metal pole that was set up in the middle of the courtyard. They were going to burn me alive when the clock struck twelve, only four more hours to go.

James stood not far away, just watching me with a smile on his face.

I'd never hated him more.

It was odd, the feeling of peace that overcame me in the face of death. I didn't know why I wasn't afraid, only that on some twisted level I was happy.

I'd take dying any day if it meant I was dying for something good. And to me, becoming part of the Cullen family and falling in love with Edward was definitely something good.

I wouldn't give up my moments with their family for anything, even my life.

Edward's POV

I could see her.

Her face as she looked up at the clock tower. She almost looked peaceful. The moonlight flooded over her, causing her to seem like she was glowing.

I'd never seen anything so beautiful in my entire life.

My first instinct was to run from my hiding place and unchain her from that awful pole, but Alice held me back.

"We have to follow the plan Edward. We'll save her." She smiled at me, and I smiled back.

Victoria gave us each detailed instructions to follow. Her plan made more sense than anything any of us had come up with, so we followed along.

I could see James watching Bella, his face one of twisted joy. I'd never seen something so disgusting. That's when Victoria walked up behind him and trailed her fingernail along his neck.

"Hello, sweetie." She purred and kissed him on the neck.

"It took you long enough to get here Victoria. I was beginning to think you weren't coming." Their lips connected, and Victoria deepened the kiss. We saw the subtle flick of a finger she sent our way, and Alice and I silently began to move towards Bella.

Bella's POV

It was funny, that so close to death my mind would play tricks on me. As I saw an Edward-that-couldn't-possibly-be-Edward walk towards me, I almost cursed at my mind. I didn't want to see a hallucination of Edward; I wanted to see the real thing. My mind was a cruel thing.

"Bella..." The hallucination-Edward whispered into my ear. I could almost feel real breath on my neck. "We have to be quick. Victoria can't distract him for long."

My mind was so diluted that a hallucination-Alice was even there too, and she began to unchain me with some tools. I was sure I'd lost it if my visions were this real. Or maybe I was dreaming.  Or maybe I was already dead. The chains dropped off me.

"Come on, Bella." Edward whispered and took my hand, preparing to run. His hand felt too real and the shock that went through my body felt too real. I held him back and looked into his eyes; his eyes that were much too real.

"Are you... are you really here?" My voice broke as I felt like I wanted to cry.

"Yes, Bella, I'm here for you." He kissed me gently on the lips and all my doubts flew out the window. "Now we need to run."

I nodded and we began to run, only to bump into James.

"Where do you think you're going Bella?" I held onto Edward's hand even tighter.

"Leave her alone." Edward growled.

"I don't think so." James took a step forward... and so did I.

He looked shocked, as did Edward.

"You can't control me anymore James. I'm not yours, and I haven't been for a very long time. You may have a peace of my mind, but that's all you have. I feel nothing for you besides disgust and hate. You have no place in my heart because it belongs to Edward. You can kill me, but it still won't change the fact that I'm not yours, and I never will be,"

There was silence all around and I smiled, happy to finally be rid of all my feelings for James. He could kill me now, but at least I would die the happiest I'd even been.

He began to advance toward me until a red-headed woman blocked his path.

"Did you forget about me James? The woman you're supposed to love! Did I mean nothing to you?!" As she attacked him, Edward and I took that chance to run.

As soon as we reached the outskirts of the city, a yellow race car pulled up.  Alice stuck her head out.

"Need a lift?"

On the drive to the airport, Alice and Edward explained to me what was happening back in Italy. Carlisle, Emmett, Rosalie, and the werewolf pack along with Victoria were going to handle James. They would be able to handle them; I was confident. Then we would all meet up back home and plan out how to deal with Aro and his gang.

As I snuggled into Edward's arms on the whole plane ride, I couldn't help but feel I didn't deserve this good fortune. I didn't deserve Edward, but I still wouldn't give him up for the world.

THREE MONTHS LATER

"I thought that when I was human I loved James more than I could ever love anything, but that love was nothing compared to what I have with Edward. He is my everything and I cherish my every moment with him.

James is dead, and I can't be happier at that news. He is a part of my past, and I will never miss him.

Victoria is also dead; she gave her life in order to take James'. She loved him, and he didn't love her back.

No one in the Cullen clan or the wolf pack was seriously hurt. Just a few scrapes and bruises.

Jacob Black and I are back to our usual behavior of spending as much time together as possible. I love him, and he is the best friend I could ever ask for.

Relations with the wolf pack have improved tremendously. There are still arguments, but everyone appreciates each other so much more.

My life with the Cullen's continues to be bliss every single day. I've never felt so at home as when I'm with them."

"Hello fiancé, what are you doing?" Edward leaned over the back of my chair and gazed into my eyes.

"Hello fiancé, just writing in my journal." He sat beside me, and we shared a sweet kiss.

"Are you writing about me?" He smiled and tried to grab my journal, but I snatched it back.

"That's for me to know and you never to find out." I smirked and was about to jump up when all of the sudden the journal was again out of my hands.

"Hmm... Bella's diary? Score!" Emmett screamed and dashed off into the living room. "I have Bella's diary! I have Bella's diary!"

"Oh, you are so dead!" I screamed and began to chase him.

"You won't hurt me; I know you love me!" He hollered back and continued to evade me.

"You wish!" I pounced on him and the games began.

I really did love this new life.

I wouldn't trade it for the world.

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173 14 14
Bella meets the Cullens when they move back to Forks and some of them soon see something is very different about her. Short Story. Bella's P.O.V Twi...
65 5 4
After they return from Volterra, Bella realises nothing is going to change - unless she changes herself first. Set during New Moon. Short Story. Twi...
342K 7.6K 22
What if Bella turned out to be a wolf shifter, but she doesn't come from the La Push pack. The Cullens left her, but now after 15 years they are back...
3.3K 104 23
After surviving an attack from a sadistic vampire, Bella and the Cullen family try to find a way to help her get her memories back and find out where...