Bunny Lover (Taekook) ✓

By Idkcallmeanything

Jungkook is a hella deep sleeper and falls asleep during his summer job of posing as a giant bunny mascot for... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
TAG
Project Pridefall

18

16.9K 1K 438
By Idkcallmeanything

Taehyung hadn't walked much when his phone rang and once his eyes landed on the caller's name, Taehyung rushed to answer the call.

"Hobi, I swear that fucker was lying. I would never try to ruin your relationship on purpose. You've known me for so long. You can't doubt me like that."

Taehyung rambled on and on without a break, not letting the other to even say 'hello'.

"Tae?"

One stern word, that's all it took for Taehyung to zip up his lips and wait for the other to speak up.

"I know you didn't do it on purpose and also, I don't believe what that guy said because I know you already have your eyes on someone."

Taehyung let out the breath he was holding in and mumbled.

"Oh, thank God."

Before he could say anything else, Hoseok spoke up first.

"Sorry. For, you know, over reacting like that. I should've at least listened to you. I mean it was a little too much to tell you to get out of your own house but it was in the heat of moment so.."

Taehyung rubbed his nape sheepishly when he heard that and laughed softly, feeling the mood lightening up on both ends.

"Uh, haha. No sweat, Hobi."

Hoseok hummed when they were finally back to how they used to be. After a second of peaceful silence, Hoseok asked what he was itching to know.

"So.. Where did you go after you left?"

Taehyung immediately jumped and felt the excitement rising up in his body.

"I went to see Jungkook."

Hoseok made an inhumane sound which Taehyung guessed to be him choking on something. A little coughing that followed confirmed his guess.

"Jungkook? The Jungkook? Are you kidding me? How did you even find him?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes at his best friend's shock as if he was supposed to be already expecting it.

"No, I'm not kidding. I have been stalking him ever since we parted after our first meeting so I knew where he would be and I went straight to him. And the best part is that he didn't suspect anything at all. Awesome, right?"

Taehyung hyped as he exclaimed and the gasp from the other end satisfied him since it was according to his expectation.

"What the fuck, Tae? You actually stalked him? I can't believe this."

Taehyung giggled mischievously and felt a smug wave washing over him.

"By the way, where was he? Did he recognise you right away? Did he say something about that incident?"

Taehyung started walking again since he had to tell everything to Hoseok face to face now because it won't be much fun without having him there in person.

"I'll tell you in a bit. I'm on my way to your house so just wait till then. Oh wait. Are you home?"

"Yes, I am. Now, don't walk. Dassi run run run!"

Hoseok exclaimed excitedly and Taehyung took off. Of course, he was going to run. He had to tell him everything before he exploded. And also because he missed Hoseok a lot even though it hadn't even been two days.

It took him almost ten to fifteen minutes to arrive at Hoseok's residence and when he did, Taehyung barged in without ringing the bell or even knocking making his way to Hoseok's room.

"HOBI~"

Taehyung lunged at his best friend as soon as Hoseok appeared out of his room to check who entered his house like a gorilla, half expecting it to be Taehyung. Hoseok barely reacted in time and caught the hyped male but he couldn't help the laugh that erupted from him at his friend's attitude.

"Missed me much?"

Taehyung pulled back with a pout on his face and big eyes.

"Too much, mommy. Tae Tae mished you too much."

Hoseok laughed again and this time Taehyung joined him.

"Okay, enough with the reunion. Now, tell me what happened?"

Taehyung immediately brightened up at the question and bounced on his feet as he started to talk.

"Okay so, I found out that he agreed to another job in a different store. So you see, I knew where he would be working at, right?"

Hoseok nodded, keeping a mental note to himself to ask Taehyung later when did he do all that spying.

"I went there immediately after fighting with you but there were too many people around him. Kids, to be exact since, you know, he was the Santa and all. So, I had no choice but to wait till he would get free. In the time I spent waiting, I wondered what to say when I would meet him without giving away that I had been keeping an eye on him."

Hoseok stared curiously at Taehyung without saying anything.

"So, I came up with a brilliant idea. I got drunk."

Taehyung announced with mirth in his tone but instead of praising him, Hoseok's jaw hit the floor.

"You did what?"

Taehyung waved his hand in dismissal when he saw Hoseok's wide eyes and worried face.

"Oh don't worry. I didn't drink too much. Just enough to make me look tipsy. I was very much aware of myself and my surrounding."

Hoseok calmed down after that and urged Taehyung to continue, still eyeing him suspiciously.

"He got free after one am. So, I was looking pretty drunk by then and my breath became nicely alcoholic, too. Then, I went to him and acted like I didn't know what I was doing or who he was and all that shit, you know. He treated me like he was Santa and I even sat on his lap, Hobi~"

Taehyung squealed in the end and blushed so much that it made Hoseok chuckle.

"Are you really in love with him, Tae? You could be only lusting, you know."

Taehyung drooped his shoulders like a kicked puppy and gave him a disappointed face at that.

"Wouldn't I be just making out with him and getting fucked as soon as I got to him, then? There was no one there to become a hindrance. But no, I didn't. Because I don't want his body."

Hoseok raised an eyebrow at his speech, giving him a knowing look before saying.

"Really now? Last thing I remember about you around him was him giving you a boner just by being there."

Taehyung opened his mouth to say something twice but gave in with a sigh when Hoseok's gaze didn't falter.

"Ok fine. I want his body because he's a walking three course meal but that's an additional reason, okay? It's not the only thing attracting me towards him even if it is a major one. Now, drop it."

Taehyung scowled as he finished and Hoseok laughed tauntingly but let it go, for now.

"I'll spare you this once. So, was it him who called me today?"

Taehyung nodded as he recalled the moment from a little while ago.

"Yeah. I was scared to call you from my phone so I told him that you aren't picking my calls so that he would call you."

Hoseok 'oh-ed' and asked.

"Wow. He listened to you just like that? Didn't he even try to kill you?"

Taehyung pushed his tongue towards the inner cheek making it swell a little and Hoseok got it that something more than just that happened making him hitch his breath.

"Spill the beans, boy. What exactly went down?"

Taehyung wandered his eyes around ignoring the impatient guy for a while as he scratched his cheek awkwardly.

"Well, in short, I would say that we have a little tension between us. If you know what I mean."

Hoseok widened his eyes as his mouth hugged the ground once again.

"You guys fucked, didn't you?"

Taehyung clicked his tongue in dismay as he looked at the side wall and mumbled.

"I wish."

Hoseok still heard him loud and clear.

"Oh. I get it now. You guys did the slow motion and whisper talking thing, didn't you? Arousing each other with tease. Isn't that so?"

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders still looking away but then slid his eyes slowly back towards Hoseok and when their eyes met, two seconds later a smirk formed on Taehyung's lips. Hoseok caught on pretty quickly as he took Taehyung's neck in his arm hold and rubbed his fist in his hair.

"You sly weasel. I bet you returned the favor by giving him a tent of his own in his pants."

Hoseok received a laugh from Taehyung before the latter answered.

"I would be disappointed if I didn't."

************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 2.5K 18
Completed [TAEKOOK] Jeongguk is an idol, Taehyung a secretary in a big company. He gets love confessions daily, hating it. One day he shows an old u...
93.1K 6.9K 52
!Needs Major Editing! Jungkook is a boy with a pure smile, even if his illness should rob him of his happiness. He is content with every day he r...
709K 21.4K 59
After a fan mentions the not so infamous ship-name 'Taekook' at a fan meeting, the oblivious youngest member of the band BTS, Jungkook, does some res...
121K 2.4K 12
Jungkook, an orphan who believes love is beyond his reach, is about to have his life changed by destiny. Taehyung, with his endless love and care, is...