Jack's and Elizabeth's love s...

By peachrte

This will be my "continuation" of season 4 of When Calls The Heart (Hallmark). Sorry if I don't write somethi... More

Chapter I | THE WEDDING
Chapter II | A NEW HOME
Chapter III| TRAINING TO HAVE CHILDREN
Chapter IV| THE NEWS
Chapter V| HITTING THE ROCK
Chapter VI| WILL SHE MAKE IT?
Chapter VII| "I ONLY REMEMBER YOU"
Chapter VIII | REMEMBER
Chapter IX | IS SHE OK?
Chapter X | WORKING JACK
Chapter XI| ANOTHER UNION
Chapter XII| FAMILY FIGHTS
Chapter XIII| THE BIRTH
Chapter XV| ROUGH NIGHT-Part 2
CHAPTER XVI | MEET PETER AND...
CHAPTER XVII | ROUGH MORNING
CHAPTER XVIII| BIRTHDAY PARTY
CHAPTER XIX | THE RAT AND THE SHOE- PART 1
CHAPTER XX| THE RAT AND THE SHOE-PART 2
CHAPTER XXI | MY BIRTHDAY WISH
CHAPTER XXII | LET'S MAKE IT COME TRUE
CHAPTER XXIII | FAMILIES GETTING BIGGER
CHAPTER XXIV | THE EXPECTED REACTION
CHAPTER XXV | THE NIGHTMARE
CHAPTER XXVI | MEETING THE FAMILY
CHAPTER XXVII | SCHOOL DAY
CHAPTER XXVIII | ROUGH DECISIONS
CHAPTER XXIX | NOTHING CAN EXPLAIN WHAT YOU MEAN TO ME
CHAPTER XXX | "HAPPY" WEDNESDAY
Chapter XXXI | TEACH ME HOW TO SAY GOODBYE
EPILOGUE

Chapter XIV| ROUGH NIGHT- Part 1

386 9 7
By peachrte

*3 months later*
Elizabeth's POV
I was moving and turning in the bed. I couldn't fall asleep, because I was very excited because I was going to see the children again. I could already imagine all their faces reacting to Peter. I couldn't believe he was turning 3 months old the next day. Suddenly I hear him crying.
I went to the crib and picked him up. I saw his big blue eyes full of tears, and I thought  that something was wrong, like he had something that hurted. Then I fed him and he stopped crying, so I thought that I was wrong about the fact that he didn't feel good.Then I sang him Oh, Danny boy, really softly. Once I saw that he was asleep I want back to bed and sat down.
-Elizabeth, what are you doing up so late?- he asked with a sleepy voice.
-Peter was crying, and I am very excited, so I can't fall asleep- I answered.
-Lay down and eventually you will fall asleep.
I went to sleep and I felt that Jack putted his arms around me.
-Goodnight- he said kissing my head.
-Goodnight to you too- I said back.
Then I fell asleep for about 2 hours, but then I woke up with the sound of Peter crying. I was about to stand up, but I saw Jack standing up. He left the room and went to the baby's room, but the baby kept crying. Then I saw him coming into the room with the crying baby on his hands.
-Elizabeth, I have to admit, I can't handle this.
He putted the baby on my arms, sat next to me, and putted an arm around me.
-Elizabeth, do you remember the times when we were thinking  about our future together? Standing on the hill, wondering what would happen between us. And now, we are here, with a beautiful son and I'm too happy to be true- he told me with a soothing voice.
-He is asleep...- I said and then he chuckled.-I love you Jack Thornton.
-I love you more Elizabeth Thatcher- he said before he kissed me.
Then I left Peter in his crib full of tigers, ducks, giraffes and lions. Suddenly I felt Jack's hands hugging my waist. Then we went back to sleep, but around 4AM Peter started crying again. It was very weird. He was a very quiet baby. He never cried, especially at night. Then I went to the crib an putted my hand on his forehead and felt that he was running a fever.
-JACK!
-Elizabeth?! What's wrong?!
-Peter, he...he is running a fever- I said worried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 976 24
Liam has loved Lottie from afar for years. He finally finds the courage to approach her, but will Lottie's traumatic past stop their budding romance...
186K 5K 9
That moment when you realize you're a Reddit story or a romance trope come to life... I caught my husband and my sister together, posted a Tik Tok an...
37.1K 383 18
So if any of my readers watch the show When Calls the Heart, and are all caught up, you know what's going on. SPOILERS FOR ANYONE WHO IS NOT CAUGHT U...
16.9K 470 22
I won the bet. But I lost the only thing that has ever made me happy. Read it to find out. Not my best work tbh. Read it on your own risk. #2 after...