The Fox's Eve

Da AlejandraDaisuki

What would happen if, after the fight with Kuro and Mahiru, Tsubaki went wondering around town but ends up fe... Altro

1.- The Unknown Figure
2.- Tsuki Furuta
3.- Nice Welcoming
4.- The Contract
6.- Weapon Releash
5.- The Unexpected Attack
A/N 0_0?!
8.- Sealing Contract
A/N #2
9.- Sloth Pair
A/N #3
10.- Family Reunion and Devilish Plan
11.- Praid Pair and Familiar Hair
12.- Envy Pair and Familiar Figure
13.- Wrath & C3 and Familiar Eyes
14.- Greed Pair and The Familiar Voice of The Raisen Devil
15.- Gluttony and Unforgotten Memories
16.- Lust Pair and Familiar Perfume
A/N

7.- Unpleasent Visit

1.6K 42 10
Da AlejandraDaisuki

Hyden/Tsubaki POV

Tsuki and I sat in her living room while we stared at one another. Cuts and bruises, even dirt and dust were over us, head to toe.

Tsuki stared at me with a poker look but I could tell that she's holding the guts to strangle me, while I only sat there all calm, with my outfit all damaged.

"You know that it wasn't necessary for you to get us out from he roof, right?" Tsuki spoke out, breaking the long silence between us.

I suddenly laughed my maniacal laugh before stopping. "Not interesting." I blurted out.

Tsuki clicked her tongue, irritated before she stood up and a pair of towels were suddenly threw straight to my face, surprising me.

"Go take a shower, there's a bathroom in the third door to your left on the second hall on the right." Tsuki mentioned while I took the towels off my face and looked down on my lap, which a new change of clothes were placed there.

"You can use that change for now till I get a call from your subclass's phone... If I could remember where I put my phone." She added and mumbled to herself the last part but I heard her.

"Okay." I only respond before pushing myself up, towards the direction that she mentioned and arrived.

As I slide the doors open, entered the room, I saw how the room is a modern-traditional style but huge for one person... Now that I mentioned it, I've haven't seen anyone else here, dose she lives alone?

"Dose she has a family?" I asked to no one exactly while staring at the doors over my shoulders.

Time Skip: brought to you by; Kuro and Mahiru chibi visions!! >=<

"Aaah, that was relaxation!" I mentioned of relief, smiling a eyes closed.

Tsuki had given me a white baggy shirt with black shorts.

Is this her brother clothes?

I asked myself as I made my way to the doors while I dry my hair with a towel and towards the living room where I found Tsuki sitting one of the pillows on the floor, all cleaned up as her hair is still dripping of water, but she wears a towel over her head. I also see that she had change into what seems to be in her PJs.

A plain white, silk top with matching shorts, a white long robe to avoid any cold air, maybe.

Seeing her closely seems as if I've seen her before, but where?

Where had I seen her before? And why dose she seems like is someone special.... To me?...

"Could you stop starring and come here to eat, already!" Tsuki suddenly said, knocking me out from my thoughts.

I blinked twice and noticed that I was starring at her all this time. I laughed apologizing before making my way to where is and sat on the other side, facing her.

I look up in her face and saw that she isn't wearing her glasses but had them over a small table beside us. I look down on what she's doing and saw that she's treating her wounds.

"Your lucky that your a vampire, which cause your injuries to heal quickly." She spoke out to me but kept her eyes on her wounds as I listen. "But as I'm a human, I need to treat my injuries so that they can heal quickly but in a ever so slow matter." She added.

"It seems that you know very well on how to take care of yourself." I mentioned with a grin but it didn't last long as I felt that the aura around Tsuki suddenly went dark and gloomy.

I notice how Tsuki stayed still for a moment but soon continued treating herself as she simply said in a very low tone.

"Yeah..."

With that she stayed quite, not making any sound or noise after.

I stared at her for a while, confused as if I'd said something wrong... Or maybe, I did.

*****

Tsuki and I finished eating and now I sat calmly and quietly outside of the back yard at the wooden path, while starring up at the stars and moon of the night sky. The cold breeze comes and goes as the wind blows my hair to the side, relaxation in my body.

She had released her weapon but not have she let me DRI k her blood... I wonder how it taste like?

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by an extra weight that appeared over my head and shoulder, before footsteps were heard by started to fade away.

I rises my hand to check what was over me and saw a white cozy cover, that warmth took place and the coldness disappear. I look over my shoulders and saw how Tsuki figure was fading little by little.

"Did she brought this?" I asked to no one precisely. "How kind." I added as my signature smile appeared across my face, before turning back to the night sky.

Very interesting...

Tsuki POV

As I continued washing the dishes that I used to make the dinner for Hyden and me, I heard my phone goes off as a message had entered.

As I finished washing the last plate and lay it with the rest to dry, I grabbed a dry towel that I had over the counter and dried my hands with it, lay it back down and made my way to where I think I'd left my phone.

Next to the television.

I made my way there, picked my dark reddish phone, as a jiggling sound was heard by the small phone chain I have, hanging.

Its a similar cross figure that Hyden has over his neck.

Suddenly, my eyes sadden by the sight of the chain, as a memory unfortunately appeared in my head.

No wonder, your mother died! Your a useless piece of shit that was a mistake to be born! Why don't you just die already!!

The sound of glass crashing straight to skin, cause a tear to escape from my eyes.

"To be little, you are quite cute." The memory of his maniac laughs rings through my ears, as his smile appears.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the sound of my phone going off once more, meaning that another message was sent.

I felt a wet senses on my cheeks as I rise my hand over my face, touched it, backed my hand away, enough for me to see, which only caused my eyes to widen.

Tears.

I was crying without notice.

I then used my robe sleeves to eliminate the tears and turned back to my phone to check on the new messages.

2 new messages from unknown number

It read and I raised an eyebrow, confused on who this person might be.

I pressed on the password, unlocking my phone, entered to message, opened it and reed the two new messages.

(First message)

To: Furuta Tsuki
From: Unknown number

Its been years since I haven't seen you, Tsuki.

It began and I got more curious but continued reading.

Its a wonderful surprise that I finally got a chance on see you again, I've misses you so much...
My cutie~

Suddenly, with only those two words, my eyes shoot wide, knowing too well, who this message belongs to.

"How did he got this number?" I mumbled to myself, but as if my brain could insult me, it would properly say to me.

You idiot!

I opened the next message.

(Second message)

I found you, my cutie~

In that, the sound of the doors knocking, made my whole body shiver in terror, my legs didn't had any movements at all, sweat crawls down the side of my head.

He found me...

But then, I just remembered that Hyden is still here.

That man might eliminate him, no matter is he's human, animal or.... A vampire.

"Hyden!" I called out for him with fear in my tone.

Luckily, that fox quickly appeared in front of me in a blink of an eye.

Wait, he can teleport...? Why on earth didn't he use that to get us out from that building but get us out from the damn roof?!?!

I shook on the thought.

I'll scroll him later!

"Yes, Tsu-?" I cut him off by yanking the shirt collar and pulled him close, surprising him.

"Silence, you stupid fox!" I whisper-yell at him. "Look, I want to listen to me very well, got it?!" I said in a very serious tone and look, which he nodded, understanding the situation.

"What's wrong?" He asked me, in a worried tone.

I sigh of worried but did my best on keeping a straight look, I look up and starred at those crimson red eyes of his.

So some reason, it made me get lost in them but I can't distract myself, not now!

"I want you to go to my room and stay there till I get to you, got it?" I asked.

I could tell that by the look of his eyes, he wants to ask but prefers holding it since I'm really not in a mode on arguing right now.

He only nodded and stood up straight.

"Last door on the left on the left hall." I informed him, pointing my head the correct direction, which he nodded and made his way there.

The door knocked once again, but this time, louder and harder.

Today isn't my lucky day.

I turned around, pulled my robe over my shoulders, tiring the strap over my waist, covering my whole body completely, pulling my hair out and made my way to the entrance doors which the knocking was getting louder and harder every second.

I opened the doors with hesitation, kept my eyes on the ground, afraid to look up at the person the stands in the door way.

"I see that you've grown a lot, my cutie~" The all so familiar voice spoke as the scent of cigarette and alcohol came to my nose.

I rise my head, seeing a very tall men, standing with a hand on the door frame, while the other was in him hip, senting me a wricked smile who only sent cold shivers on my spine.

The grown man seems in his fifties, he has almost visible grayish hair while on top of his head is very nice combed, backwards. He wore a grayish vest without anything else underneath,, showing off his hairy chest. Dirty, black jeans with a brown belt that has a silver lock in front. He wore a pair of dress shoes. I also notice a cigarette over his left ear. His face might seems young but he might have done himself a plastic sugary to only get attention from the young ladies. His brown dull and cold eyes sent fright through mine.

I only stared at the nan as he checks me head to toe, holding the guts to shout on his face but kept it inside.

I bowed my head to him with eyes closed, while doing a small princess bow.

"Its nice seeing you, again...

Father."

*****

Special Ending

"Ne Tsuki, tell me an interesting story."

*Tsubaki lays his head on Tsuki lap while they sat on her bed*

"Once a upon a time.."

":3"

"... A fox fell on a water well and died, happy ending."

"°∆°?! ... Not interesting..."

"Go to sleep, you stupid fox!"

Fin~

*****

#
See Ya Soon, My Kawaii People!! ~

>3<

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

11.2K 182 29
It's a story of a girl name Ayana and she's friends with mahiru, they have been friends since middle school. One day, After school they both pick up...
100K 1.7K 24
-Disclaimers:- ➳I accept Requests ➳I don't do yaoi,oc,ships on this book ➳I accept Lemons though #3 - #lawless @ 11th of May 2018
41.4K 1.2K 38
Warning: boyxboy content Some short stories of the servamps characters doing some weird and dumb shenanigans, maybe i can sometime add a few fluff ch...
67.5K 2.2K 29
SERVAMP FANFIC ---------- (Y/n)... She takes risks to prevent the likelihood of being thrown back on the unwelcoming, grimy streets with her younger...