Caught in a Lie||COMPLETE||🔞

Par chubbykuneho

"Not all secrets stay hidden." . . . Y/n comes from a rich family. Everyone gives her love, support, and ever... Plus

Characters
Chapter 1~Friends{You can skip this}
Chapter 2~Reunited
Chapter 3~Flashback
Chapter 5~Newbie
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9~Love Marks
Chapter 10~Needy Kookie
Chapter 11~Consequences
Chapter 12~Shadows
Chapter 13~The Truth
Chapter 14~Mianhae
Chapter 15~Mother
Chapter 16~ Relief
Chapter 17~Over?
Chapter 18~
BONUS *Jin*

Chapter 4~Worried

76 9 1
Par chubbykuneho

I can't believe it. Park Jimin is right in front of me. I remembered every single detail that happened like it just happened yesterday. Just thinking back at it hurts me so bad. I pushed him away and told him everything that I wanted to tell him 10 years ago...

y/n:  I missed you even though I'm looking at your photo. Time is so cruel, I wish we were given more time. Aish I hate it. Seeing each other again is so hard for me. Did you know that I wondered how long I have to wait and how many sleepless nights I have to spend to see you again, to meet you again?

Jimin: You aren't the only one who felt that way. When you left I hated you but I never stopped thinking about you, not even a day. Honestly, during that time I missed you but I'll erase you instead cuz it hurts less than to blame you. I said that I'll erase you but I can't really let you go yet.

y/n: Jimin...mianhae!

I fell into his arms. I can't hate him because I love him so much. I looked at him and he kissed me... Wait that escalated too quickly. I wanted to punch him for doing that but my legs felt weak and my heart is beating fast, really fast...♡ ( ̄З ̄)

y/n: Jimin wtf *blushing*

I ran away and headed home. Aish halmeoni is going to kill me for being home late! I rushed to my house. I can't wait to tell her everything that happened. Maybe I could ask her for some tips about love? I'll see when I get home. But when I knocked on the front door no one opened it.

y/n: halmeoni! Halmeoni?!

Neighbour: y/n?

I turned around it was Mr.Yugyeom our neighbor.

y/n: Hello Mr.Yugyeom do you know where halmeoni is?

Mr.Yugyeom: y/n your grandma was rushed to the hospital when you left for school...

y/n: WHAT! *panicking* which hospital is she staying in?!

Mr.Yugyeom: She's located at DGibbe hospital(*ik what a sucky name*), do you want me to drive you there?

y/n: no thank you I'll be fine.

I ran to the nearest bus stop. I have to get to the hospital. Halmeoni needs me... As I run to the bus stop V, Rapmon, and Hobi were walking home. They were surprised to encounter me after their practice.

RM: Yo y/n where are u going?

y/n: no time to explain I have to get to DGibbe Hospital. *Hobi grabs ur arm*

Hobi: and what for?

y/n: HALMEONI IS IN THE HOSPITAL! SHE WAS RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL THIS MORNING. I don't know why but I have to get there immediately.

V: *stops a Taxi cab and tells u guys to enter the cab*

V: Y didn't u just called for a taxi? U know u can get to the hospital faster.

y/n: I'm currently broke...

RM: She probably spent it on GOT7 merch.

y/n: how did u know?...

RM: I knew it I was right!

Hobi: Y do u like them so much? What's so good about them huh?

y/n: they're so cute and I fell in love with one of the rappers.

RM: who dat?

y/n: JACKSON acc MARK no wait idk anymore I love them both and I also love Bambam

V: *rolls eyes*

Taxi Driver: Were here the total price 45 000.0 ₩

V: Guys...how much is 45 000.0 ₩?

RM: *takes V's money and counts the amount needed to pay da driver*

I ran inside the hospital, they followed me. I went to the information counter and asked the nurse which room halmeoni is located.

Nurse: She's located in the 6th-floor room 23.

Hobi: thank u, c'mon let's go

We entered the elevator, I pressed the 6th floor. I hope she's okay... we reached room 23. She was laying in the bed reading a book.

y/n: Halmeoni!

Halmeoni: what are u doing here aren't u suppose to be at home?

y/n: I was worried sick because of u... why were u brought here?

Halmeoni: The doctors said that I got high blood pressure and I have to stay here for a few days or weeks.

y/n: Y didn't u tell me dat u weren't feeling well, I could've taken care of u.

Halmeoni: Aish what a stubborn child just go home before I chase u with a slipper when I get home.

y/n: halmeoni...

halmeoni: U three bring dis girl back home and make sure she doesn't come visit here in this hospital. Actually, none of you come here and visit here okay.

Hobi: But halmeoni...

Halmeoni: no buts

V: Who's going to watch u, take care of u?

Halmeoni: da nurses here can take care of me so stop worrying.

RM: Halmeoni...

Halmeoni: *yawns loudly* I'm so tired I'm going to bed now

Why is halmeoni like dis? Why won't she let me take care of her? What did I do this time?

RM: Let's go, everyone...

We all left her. I still don't get why she's acting like that. I want to take care of her, it's the least I can do for her. When we left the hospital I saw someone familiar, a person wearing all black. Oh, it's Jimin! I have to apologize to him for running away again.

y/n: guys go call a taxi, I just need to do something can u guys wait patiently for me?

Hobi: sure

I dashed towards Jimin. When I arrived he smiled.

y/n: Are u seriously still stalking me, u know it's getting creepy

Jimin: I'm just making sure u won't run away from me again

y/n: I'm sorry...

*hears V calling you*

y/n: I hear V hyung calling me, I have to go Jimin.

*Jimin grabs u and hugs u tightly*

y/n: Jimin I have to go

Jimin: not unless u call me Oppa

y/n: do I have too?!

Jimin: yes u do or else I won't let u go

y/n: *gives in* Oppa please let go

Jimin: okay baby gurl*let's u go* see u tomorrow

U walk away with a blushing face. V was waiting for u.

V: R u sick? Ur face is all red.

y/n: No im fine hyung

To be continued....

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

25.6K 1.2K 42
"you don't know anything about me...." "I can't leave you like that,you're mine... only mine..." Jeon Jungkook is a college student. He is cold towar...
11.2K 237 29
Min Y/N is a rich girl who has kept many secrets. She hides behind her glasses for so long till one day she just couldn't hide anymore. While growing...
9.1K 417 18
A beautiful girl hiding her beauty. She wears a mask everywhere she goes. Her face is unknown to the world as dangerous gangs are after her beauty. S...
149K 4.4K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...