The bad boys baby

By that_crazy_girl66

This book is about two people that don't get along and they fall in love with each other and that the girls... More

meet melandie star
chaper 1
chaper 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (part 2 of the cafe)
Chapter 13
New people in the book
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
New people
Chapter 19
New books
Chapter 20
Omg
Im sorry guys
Chapter 21
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Omg
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Sorry guys
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Omg Thank You Guys
chapter 29
Sad Times
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Merry Christmas
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Omg
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
chaper 45
new story
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 12

508 13 1
By that_crazy_girl66

Melanie pov
I was talking to Lauren at her house 🏠 it was only me and her Justin was at the studio and Jason was getting me and Lauren Starbucks. Jason walked in and he was with a other girl I don't know her but she is more prettier than me and I was so sad 😭 and than I short at him "don't I not perfect for you or something" than he said "I am not the one who cheated on me" I was so mad 😡 but when I saw Lauren she was I the phone to Justin Jason walked over to and looked at me and I said "what you not even care about your unborn child and you know what it's twins Jason and you know what I don't want you near them" Lauren just smiled at what I said and I know that she is having twins too. Jason was a about to hit me but Justin come running in and he stoped Jason and Justin said "you can think about that one Jason" and Justin throw Jason and his new girlfriend out.

Lauren pov
I was talking to Melanie and that Jason come in with a girl and Melanie just want so mad 😡 and I could see how much Melanie is getting mad 😡 and I got my phone and went to the kitchen and phoned Justin at the studio and I told him to come home quick.

Justin pov
I come running in to the house and saw Jason going to hit and I stepped in and grabbed his hand and pulled him outside and closed that door and I comeback into the house and Melanie was crying 😢 and she told that she was pregnant with twins.

A/N

Hey guys I know it's a little short but I will make it better.

That_crazy_girl66💕💕💛😇💓✌🏻😘

Peace out ✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139 48 10
So it's about a girl who lost her father. And she had to migrate from France to Canada. She missed her dad. She has an elder brother. He is very prot...
136 27 30
A young girl with a troubled life runs into someone she never thought she would. Love brings out secrets in one another but is brought to a halt...
3.1K 1.1K 41
A book of friendship, fun, romance and trust. The story revolves around a girl who falls in love for the first time in her life at the age of 17. As...
1.3K 3 22
A tale about a young girl and a young boy who face life together through their love. Your average teenage cheesy romance, based on dreams, fantasies...