「 Sweet Innocence 」Bowers gan...

Por roscpctalx

A couple Imagines for the Bowers gang! I will also be doing preferences! Please read my second story, I have... Más

What type of couple are you?🌸
How they kiss?🌸
Their kinks?🌸
When their horny?🌸
What kind of sex?🌸
Difficult~Henry
Burns~Patrick
Love~Victor
Make me understand~Belch
Dating Henry🔥 would include
Dating Patrick❄️ would include
Dating Victor⚡️ would include
Dating Belch💧 would include
How they hug?🌸(gif)
How they kiss?🌸(gif)
How they cuddle?🌸(gif)
How they sleep?🌸(gif)
Hickeys you give them/they give you?🌸
How old are you when you have sex?🌸
Crazy~Henry
I love us~Patrick
Will you let me?~Victor
Your nicknames for each other?🌸
How many times do you 'do it' in a week?🌸
Their favorite part of your body?🌸
What he likes most on you?🌸
Does he think about you in dirty ways?🌸
How would he describe his love for you?🌸
How do you turn them on?🌸
How do they turn you on?🌸
What's their favourite holiday to spend with you?🌸
How long did they like you before telling you?🌸
Where does he like kissing you?🌸
Where do you like kissing him?🌸
Where's your favorite place to 'do it'?🌸
Whose more affectionate?🌸
Do they call it 'Sex' or 'Making love'?🌸
What couple outfits do you two wear?🌸
Whats his favorite movie?🌸
No Fair~Henry
Can I?~Patrick Hocksetter
Just wait~Victor Criss
First A/n!
Cute moments you have?(gifs)🌸
Your song?🌸
Your favorite picture of them?🌸
Lingerie they like on you?🌸
Request?
Their reaction when you get hit by another boy?🌸
Their reaction to you being thicc?🌸
A/n
You can't lie to me.(Henry🔥)
I can't stop my love. (Patrick❄️)
Should I make a book??????
Foreplay?🌸
HENRY WINS
You accidently give him a issue?🌸
A/N
Always yours~ Belch
Deadly Desire~ Henry Bowers
Summer Memoirs~ Victor Criss
Rockwar~ Henry Bowers
Help~ Henry bowers
Pennywise kills you?🌸
When Pennywise kills Georgie?🌸
Sorry?
Late Valentines day specials?
Valentines Special~ Patrick Hockstetter
Valentines Special~ Victor Criss
Valentines Special~ Belch
Completed

Valentine Special~ Henry Bowers

7.3K 107 47
Por roscpctalx

Surprise.
__

Y/n groaned as she woke up in a slightly cold bed, it was February 14th, Valentine's Day. She didn't really expect her Boyfriend, Henry Bowers to care for such a simple minded Holiday for people who thought they needed to have a lover by that time. She sighed and scratched her arm as she made her way to her closet. She slid the door open and searched through her oversized sweaters she got from her wonderful Boyfriend. She pulled a dark grey hoodie that had a somewhat illuminati kinda of details on it. She pulled off her pajama shirt and pulled over her hoodie. She grabbed dark blue shorts and jumped into them.

The weather was honestly a little warm for the month, but since the snow had melted she took the warm weather with open arms and a smile.

She walked downstairs and frowned when she realized her mom wasn't home. Not even a note. She sighed and walked back upstairs slowly getting ready for the long day ahead.
__

Y/n opened the door and almost immediately got a hug from Henry, a large smirk covering his usual small one. She smiled and kissed his lips lightly and hugged him back.

"So nice today?" She laughed and he rolled his eyes lightly.

"Can't I show love to my girlfriend like I'm supposed to do?" He asked a pushed his fingers into her side making her flinch and comers lightly away from him. He smiled and pulled her against him and let his hands wrap around her waist as they walked towards their locker that Henry had insisted they would share.

She watched a frown grow on Henry's face as the hearts and pink decorations that's covered the hallways of the school. She knew it bothered him but she ignored it, knowing better than too ask him about.

The word spread around that there was a dance after school and after a little bit of a investigation. She found out that it was true. A little part of her wanted to go, but the other side knew for sure that Henry would never want to take her. Once again, he would never want to do something like that for such a simple minded holiday. She sighed deeply before turning to see the Bowers gang. All of a sudden she felt a nerve break, she wanted to scream at him and yell and tell him that he was to controlling. But she couldn't, she turned the other way and quickly started to walk hoping to find a spot, or a place to hide from him.

"Hey, aren't you y/n?" A voice called and she turned around to see a red headed girl, her hair was cut to a small length and a cigarette between her lips.

"Um, yeah." She looked around and she guessed the girl noticed because she lightly grabbed y/n's wrist and pulled her into a small stall, in the bathroom.

"Hey, I know it may not be like none of my business but, you look very disappointed or depressed and I just wanted to ask, are you....ok?" She asked and lightly brushed her fingers through her hair. Beverly, the girl was Beverly, she remembered now.

"My relationship, I mean it's good and everything. He just doesn't like today in general. And he won't do anything Valentine related. I want a Valentine. I want to spend it with him but no, we have to do things his way and we have to do things how he likes it. Not how I want to do it." She sighed slightly, Beverly smiled softly and rubbed her arm.

"Just tell him, don't be scared. It shows him that you don't like the relationship when you don't suggest how to do things." She sighed and y/n nodded.

"It's scary though, like my boyfriend is Henry Bowers. He's the biggest bad boy there is." She growled and rubbed her eyebrows. Beverly laughed lightly.

"Yeah, but did you know he talks about you 24/7 and I mean it's all in a very cute and romantic way." She explained, and smiled gently.

"I guess so. I'll try, I think I'll try to talk to him, hopefully I can try and get him to understand." Y/n sighed.

Beverly smiled and sighed, she pushed her away and walked out of the bathroom. She looked around for Henry and frownedm when she couldn't see him.

She jumped slightly when she felt a arm snake around her body. She smiled and turned around, slightly clearing her throat, but just as she opened her mouth he covered it.

"I have a surprise for you, but we gotta go to my house first." He smiled and grabbed her hand, he gently pulled her towards Belch's car. So when they showed up at his house she had to sigh.

"Ok, the first part of your surprise is in my room, then the closet downstairs and then in the kitchen and I'll meet you out here so go." He said and slapped her ass lightly.

"Okay, okay." She smiled, and slowly walked towards the front door, gently opening the door, she looked inside and quickly ran up the stairs. She opened the door to Henry's room and closed it behind her, she skimmed her eyes around the room and scrunched her face up when she didn't see anything. She started to look around and at first was slightly confused when she saw a knee length black dress that had a silver band around her waist. She smiled when she realized it was for her. She walked downstairs and opened the door to the closet, very quietly in fact. She looked around and pulled out a rather small wrapped box.

She smiled to herself as she ripped open the paper. Tears sprung to her eyes as she saw what was inside. It was the birth stone necklace she had pointed out on day. It had both of their stones pushed into a heart shape, the earring had a similar look. Y/n wiped her tears quickly and sniffles as she gently put the necklace and earring back into the box. She breathed in deeply as she walked to the kitchen smiling slightly at the sight in front of her. A very displeased Patrick sat their with a pair of shoes in his hand while Victor had a brush and weirdly Belch had Makeup set out in front of him, he also seemed to be the only one that looked as if he was having fun.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked trying to keep her laughs in. Patrick let his head fall and his black hair fell almost over his eyes.

"Well in one case we were pushed to come here and help you get ready to go out tonight." He explained fast and simple, picking his words carefully.

"Go get the dress and jewelry on please." Belch softly smiled as he pointed to the small bathroom. She laughed and nodded slightly as she closed the door behind her.

"See I told you she would look better in that one then blue one." Victor sighed as he pushed y/n down on a chair and started to brush her hair into some sort of up do, she was shook by how gentle he would pull the hairbrush through you hair. He smiled and pushed you softly to Patrick who, with no expression at all, put on her shoes. She tried not to laugh as he buckled the side. She also noticed that the heels were the same ones as the ones she found in the closet.

She remembered when he told her that his mom only took things she thought were important to her, and the shoes she had gotten by Henry for Mother's Day was not one of them. She smiled softly at the missing diamond on the strap now knowing they were the exact same ones.

As she sat down in front of Belch he smiled and started to prime her face. She was confused as he gently stroked on her makeup and was more confused when Patrick's jaw dropped when you looked at him.

"Is it ok?" She asked as she poked her cheek softly. Victor immediately started to nod his head as he grabbed the mirror from the counter and showed her, her reflection. She gasped and looked at Belch.

"Whom the Fuck taught you to do makeup." She asked as hugged him quickly.

"You better go he's outside waiting. I think he should be ready by now. Unless he's more of a girl then you." Patrick shrugged as he pushed her out the door. She sighed and looked towards Henry who was wearing a black tux. She tilted her head to the side as she smiled and walked into his open arms, she hugged him tightly and kissed his neck, now a little happy that she want wearing lip makeup. He smiled and kissed her softly. He looked at her with a small sigh.

"I'm sorry I never really showed you love, or anything close to it. I'm just scared that you'll leave me like my mom did. And I think I love you too much to do that." He explained as he kissed you again and you let your fingers play with the ends of his mullet.

"I understand and I shouldn't of been agitated about it earlier. I love you too Henry, and you know I'll never leave unless you make me."

"There's the impossibility I was waiting for." He smiled as he opened the door and let you in before slamming it shut.

The night was fun for both of them. As well as that gay couple that Henry really wanted to make fun of but since they were Losers he had let them be. Many kisses were shared and many Memories were made. Since both of them knew they had each other for the rest of their lives.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

266K 4.8K 67
• Headcanons for Poly relationship between the Bowers gang and the reader. • By "Poly" I mean everyone in the gang dating each other, not just the re...
7.5K 28 96
this story is VERY old but just a disclaimer if you read it there's a lot of smut !¡! I might start to write again on this but I don't know yet.
271K 3.4K 198
A/N: HEYYY so just a disclaimer, this book may not make any sense whatsoever or it might just suck in general as it was written a couple of years ago...
77K 762 59
O2L imagines and preferences here. Sorry for the bad grammar. All stories are mine