Finn Wolfhard x Reader [au] |...

By sashafan

You're in the Netflix hit TV show 'Stranger Things', on set you meet Finn Wolfhard, your co-star. You kinda d... More

Introduction
BTS
Shooting Season 2
Season 2 BTS
Realization
The Truth
Party
Press & talk shows
Finns birthday & Golden Globes
Golden Globes After Party
Ireland
Day Off
Pics & Love
Valentines Day
Depressed
So It Begins
You're The Only One
Fortnite
Messages
Filler
The truth
Back to Stranger Things S3
Getting Ready for Season 3
Table Discussions
gay uwu
HUGE GAY UWU
Tension
Confusion
Build Up
In The City We Sinning
Aftermath
Sadie and Finn
Finn
Sadie
Because Of Me
Just Friends
The Lucky Guy
A Proper Goodbye
Under The Category Friends
Age Of Consent
Who You Love
Pale White Moonlight
Something Special
Fuck It

The media

19.8K 358 1.5K
By sashafan

I just woke up one day, not knowing the storm that would come. I checked my phone and saw all these notifications on this one video. "Millie Bobby Brown annoying Finn Wolfhard for one minute straight". My heart DROPPED.

Shit, shit, shit. Goddamn it! I looked at the comments and they said "wow they hate eachother." "he's doing it because he likes y/n" "he's dating y/n". As for Instagram, me and Finns fanbase grew bigger. People were convinced that me and Finn were dating. They would take our interviews and look for the slightest clues and edit us with slow mo clips of us smiling at each other.

Other people just did Photoshoot pictures of us and added some hot audios. According to this one site, I was the 'hottest' person in Stranger Things. That blew up and people started to attack the source, I didn't know how to feel. But people kept sexualizing me, even more than Finn! A lot of people were nice tho. They just called me for goddess, pretty, gorgeous and breathtaking. Idk how to feel about that. Should I be thankful? I felt uncomfortable, like idk how to react to that. I've always looked at myself as unattractive and ugly, and I've never gotten any compliments on my appearance before.

By the end of November, we all had to go back. The press tour was over and we all missed a lot of school. I didn't even live in the states, I lived in Europe. So I was the furthest away. Me and Finn, we kept talking and texting. I texted him everyday on how my day was and how much I missed him. We talked all day on the phone.

In December I had a scheduled Photoshoot with FREAKING Vogue. It was a cover Photoshoot. YEP. I freaked out. I didn't do as many photoshoots cause of school etc, but I couldn't say no to Vogue! And what was perfect for that was that it was in Vancouver. Where Finn lives. I started to SCREAM. Like this was MEANT to be! Me and Finn talked about it and he said that I could stay over at his house! I was shaking and screaming, like GDHFSFHH OFC!

I flew to Vancouver and Finn met me at the airport. Omfg he was the cutest! He was looking down at his phone with his hand in his pocket. I couldn't stop smiling at him. I ran up to him, he got a little spooked when I came close to him, but when he realized that it was me he started to smile. "Heeey! Welcome to Canada!"

It was weird being at his house, I met his parents, his brother Nick and his friend Quincy. We talked all day long, his father was so funny I swear. Nick has his own twitch channel where he posts streams and he suggested that they'll do one with me- and I'm totally down.

We decided to play fortnite- a game that I actually don't suck that much in. Finn went first, he loved the game. It was about 14 people left and he was sniping someone. "Finn, you need to make sure no one is behind you!" I told him. And right after, someone starts to shoot him. "AAA! You know what y/n, you're right! You're totally right!" Nick starts to giggle. "Goddamn, I'm sweating in my fucking turtleneck." Finn said exhausted. "I think we need a water break." I looked at him "Yeah- I definitely need some water aha"

Finn went downstairs and I followed him. Nick and Quincy were upstairs. He poured a glass of water to me. "Holy shit, why is it so fuckings warm in there?" I asked, Finn looked at me. "It's insane! Just take of your sweater if it gets really bad." He responded, I giggled. "I don't have anything under." He raised his brows. "NOTHING?! Like absolutely nothing?!" He asked. "Well, not nothing. Just a bra, and that's it!" Finn gave me a look. "What you don't believe me? I can pull up my sweater if you want" He looked down and started to laugh. "You don't have the balls to do that" he said. "Oh yeah?" I took my hands at the edge of my sweater and started to pull it up. "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! Fine! I believe you!" I started to laugh. "Hey, you can borrow one of my t-shirts if you want?" He asked. I agreed and we went to his room and he gave me this black adidas t-shirt. I put it on. "Wow, you look really good in that shirt!" I smiled and we went back to Nick and Quincy.

Finns shirt that you borrowed.

"Wait, isn't that your shirt, Finn?" Quincy asked. "Yeah, she borrowed it cause it was hot." "It doesn't look that bad actually, it looks pretty good!"

It was Quincys and Nicks turn to play. While they were playing, me and Finn texted each other.

finny boii 💕: you look so hot in that shirt

i looked at him with a dead stare

my idiot 💘: you dont look as bad in that turtleneck

finny boii💕: does that turn you on?

my idiot💘: omg Finn! Is that the only thing you can think about? 💀

finny boii💕: im turning 15 soon, what do you excpect?

my idiot💘: truuu, alot of the guys in my classes are like you- even worse.

finny boii💕: wait, you know that one ice cream at dairy queen?

my idiot💘: uhmm no. ive never been to dairy queen.

Finn looked at me with his mouth wide open. "YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO DAIRY QUEEN?!?" i started to giggle. "NOPE." He opened his mouth even more. "Thats it- we gotta go to dairy queen!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the bed we were laying in the backround. "Wait, where are you guys going?" Nick asked. "Shes never been to dairy queen!" He said while still holding my hand. "Wait, you guys are going to dairy queen?! Uhm, are we going with you?" "No, no, you guys should keep going with the stream, we'll be back!" "Oh okay, see ya." "See ya, bye!" He dragged my hand out of the room.

You get at DQ and order an ice cream.

Finn picks up his phone and starts recording. "Alright, YOUVE never eaten DQ before. This is your first time ever trying it." I take the spoon and put it in my mouth. I make a disgusted face. "Ew Finn, how can you eat this?!" Finn screams WHAT?! "You dont like it?!?" I look up at him and start smiling. "IM JUST KIDDING! ITS DELICOUS!" Finn sighs in relief. "Omg you scared the hell out of me! If you wouldnt like DQ, then idk what i would do!"

You and Finn at DQ.

Its the next morning and you do your photoshoot for Vogue. Its you standing in a field of flowers and grass. The pictures turn out STUNNING. Finns birthday is on the 23rd and today its the 18th. You already bought him a present- a Daniel Wellington watch. + a retro video game with a vinyl. It was right before you had to leave. You were alone in his room.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Your birthday gift!" You took it up from your bag. "What? I thought you being here was the most AMAZING birthday gift ive could of gotten!" I kissed him. His eyes were sparkling, the smile on his face made my HEART pound. "Happy Birthday" I whispered. As I was about to walk out the door, he grabbed my hand, turned me around so that I was facing him, pulled me TOWARDS him and kissed me hard. His hands were on my back. I embraced him.

"Im gonna miss you so much Finn!" I was starting to tear up. "Im gonna miss you more."

I was at the airport waiting for my flight. I had an IDEA to look through my camera roll and see the pictures I had taken of Finn. But to my surprise, there were so many, like SO MANY. I hadnt even taken them myself, they were all pictures of Finn doing funny faces. And thats when I realized that Finn must have taken my phone when I wasnt looking. I loved him for that.

Some of the pictures that Finn took

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 796 27
Real life situations between Millie bobby brown and Finn wolfhard plus the cast Written by Lilah
48.7K 765 27
in which jenna woods falls in love with her sisters co-star started august 12th 2022 - ended september 11th 2022 (finn wolfhard x fem!oc) (social med...
11.6K 490 25
"I don't know what love is exactly. I just know that I want love that is more than fucking exploding. I want a love that consumes the both of us." O...
124K 2.6K 70
[fillie] Finn Wolfhard and Millie Bobby Brown have grown apart, their overbooked lives pulling them, and their somewhat 'friendly' relationship in op...